Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,758 members, 7,809,924 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:16 PM

Aisha Buhari’s Convoy Attacked, 10 Vehicles Destroyed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari’s Convoy Attacked, 10 Vehicles Destroyed (33138 Views)

Woman On Wheelchair Attempted Suicide In Buhari’s Convoy's Front / Buhari's Convoy As He Makes Entry Into Aso Villa (Photo) / Five Injured, 10 Vehicles Vandalized As PDP Thugs Attacks Ambode’s Campaign Team (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aisha Buhari’s Convoy Attacked, 10 Vehicles Destroyed by LMAyedun(m): 9:34pm On Mar 16, 2015
At least 10 vehicles on the convoy of Mrs Aishat Buhari, wife of the APC presidential candidate were vandalised on Monday when some hoodlums  attacked her convoy in Ilorin, Kwara state.

The incident took place at the popular Ilorin film house area, a stone throw from the Emir’s palace.

The Kwara State APC chairman, Hon. Ishola Balogun- Fulani who addressed a press conference on the incidence this night put the blame at the door step of the opposition Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).

He alleged that the attack was masterminded by a well known chieftain of the PDP from Kwara Central.

“We also have it on good authority that two of the PDP hoodlums have been apprehended by the police.

“We are using this medium again to call on the police and other security agencies to be on the alert and call PDP to order”, he stated.

Balogun- Fulani recalled that his party had repeatedly reported to the police and other security agencies about plan by the PDP to foment trouble before, during and after the forthcoming general elections.

The state commissioner of police, Mr Salihu Garba confirmed the incidence.

He did not, however, confirmed the arrest of any suspect in connection with the attack on Mrs Buhari’s convoy.

http://leadership.ng/news/politics/417916/hoodlums-attack-mrs-buharis-convoy-destroy-10-vehicles

4 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Convoy Attacked, 10 Vehicles Destroyed by Nobody: 9:36pm On Mar 16, 2015
29th of march please come and go.. Nigeria political atmosphere is something else. SMH

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Convoy Attacked, 10 Vehicles Destroyed by ManMountain(m): 9:39pm On Mar 16, 2015
PDP, Nest of killers. Haven seen the level of acceptance of APC across the country, PDP is fearful, when you are afraid, you do silly things.

131 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Convoy Attacked, 10 Vehicles Destroyed by sammyj: 9:41pm On Mar 16, 2015
PDP father of thugs are at it again. Any ways their days are numbered.

SAI MAMA, SAI BABA no shakings !!!

160 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Convoy Attacked, 10 Vehicles Destroyed by chemali: 9:41pm On Mar 16, 2015
The level of desperation being shown by Jonathan/PDP is alarming. Defeat is imminent and resorting to violence will only make it resounding.

86 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Convoy Attacked, 10 Vehicles Destroyed by owobokiri(m): 9:42pm On Mar 16, 2015
They are starting to stage attacks on themselves?

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Convoy Attacked, 10 Vehicles Destroyed by bamog(m): 9:44pm On Mar 16, 2015
cry no weapon fashioned against our next 1st lady shall prosper

115 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Convoy Attacked, 10 Vehicles Destroyed by ManMountain(m): 9:44pm On Mar 16, 2015
owobokiri:
Bros, use your brain small nah! You come across like an intelligent person elsewhere.

62 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Convoy Attacked, 10 Vehicles Destroyed by Rilwayne001: 9:45pm On Mar 16, 2015
God is greater than them

sai buhari

81 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Convoy Attacked, 10 Vehicles Destroyed by 0nyegame(m): 9:46pm On Mar 16, 2015
i'm tired for dis country's system of campiagn...must they kill and destroy their opponent tins all in the name of election.i can't wait for 28th March to come and go....okada man carry me enta Ghana sharp sharp no time.

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Convoy Attacked, 10 Vehicles Destroyed by Zuria(f): 9:48pm On Mar 16, 2015
I hope Mrs. Buhari wasn't attacked? Violence against women should never be encouraged....

14 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Convoy Attacked, 10 Vehicles Destroyed by quixotic: 9:49pm On Mar 16, 2015
pdp is really bent on causing a crisis in nigeria, these provocatiõns are getting out of hand, before somebody says jonathan was also stoned, remember a pdp gov, yuguda said it was arranged by a pdp minister bala, an assault on the wives of candidates will no doubt evoke more emotions because they are perceived as innocent victims, first it was mrs. Ameachi nw mrs, buhari, a word they say is enough for the wise.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Convoy Attacked, 10 Vehicles Destroyed by gabriel212: 9:54pm On Mar 16, 2015
1 pej u can c dt ur ppl had started ur stone campaign
2 APC had raised an assassination atempt against GMB/BAT is that d intro?
n sbd will tell me APC is propaganda hmm

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Convoy Attacked, 10 Vehicles Destroyed by orimsamsam(m): 9:55pm On Mar 16, 2015
Wether the killng spirit in pdp likes it or not aisha buhari is the next first lady. Enough of the fat illitrate madam piss .we want change.

Sai buhari
Sai change

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Convoy Attacked, 10 Vehicles Destroyed by LMAyedun(m): 9:57pm On Mar 16, 2015
owobokiri:
Don't mind them, seeking for public sympathy as usual...
Hope she didn't fry Akara in Ilorin??

GEJ till 2019

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Convoy Attacked, 10 Vehicles Destroyed by ManMountain(m): 9:57pm On Mar 16, 2015
They are only carrying out Mama Piss instructions.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Convoy Attacked, 10 Vehicles Destroyed by ProfessorPeter(m): 10:01pm On Mar 16, 2015
Where are the pictures of vandalised vehicles?
APshit always on lies

15 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Convoy Attacked, 10 Vehicles Destroyed by Mogidi: 10:02pm On Mar 16, 2015
What goes round comes round.

When GEJ's convoy is attacked APC e-rats would say its a form of protest, your time to deal with yours is now.
Anyway APC members are masters in convoy attacks.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Convoy Attacked, 10 Vehicles Destroyed by angelTI(f): 10:03pm On Mar 16, 2015
We remain unshaken no matter what they do!

GMB is the man...
May 29 is his swearing in day..

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Convoy Attacked, 10 Vehicles Destroyed by mrofficial(m): 10:03pm On Mar 16, 2015
PDP and thuggery.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Convoy Attacked, 10 Vehicles Destroyed by Nobody: 10:04pm On Mar 16, 2015
Acidosis:
10 vehicles (convoy)?

This despotic Con-artist wife (2nd wife) of a Canibal should go and make kilishi for her frail invertebrate of a husband.

A renowned online first lady of despotic people's congress masquerading as a patriotic mother can only deceive the perpetually gullible slaves.

What sense av u made? If u av nothing to comment on, can't u just view the thread and leave? Can't you just pretend to be smart? Why the insult?

22 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Convoy Attacked, 10 Vehicles Destroyed by BankManager(m): 10:04pm On Mar 16, 2015
10 vehicles??Yet Gen.Buhari go dey claim “I don't have up to 1 mil in my account”..It is well..

20 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Convoy Attacked, 10 Vehicles Destroyed by LMAyedun(m): 10:07pm On Mar 16, 2015
BankManager:
10 vehicles??Yet Gen.Buhari go dey claim “I don't have up to 1 mil in my account”..It is well..

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Convoy Attacked, 10 Vehicles Destroyed by Acidosis(m): 10:08pm On Mar 16, 2015
Zedric:

What sense av u made? If u av nothing to comment on, can't u just view the thread and leave? Can't you just pretend to be smart? Why the insult?
Insult?

Well

Live with it; I can't help you.

6 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Convoy Attacked, 10 Vehicles Destroyed by Nobody: 10:14pm On Mar 16, 2015
Acidosis:

Insult?

Well

Live with it; I can't help you.
You and LMAyedun used to post intelligent comments until you sold your souls to the devil. Does it mean that after you have been bought over by PDP,your brains are replaced with something else?
I don't understand o!

14 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Convoy Attacked, 10 Vehicles Destroyed by Acidosis(m): 10:22pm On Mar 16, 2015

4 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Convoy Attacked, 10 Vehicles Destroyed by LMAyedun(m): 10:23pm On Mar 16, 2015
berem:
You and LMAyedun used to post intelligent comments until you sold your souls to the devil. Does it mean that after you have been bought over by PDP,your brains are replaced with something else?
I don't understand o!

Take it easy dearie! kiss
People like you might never get over the shock & shame that awaits you come March28...

Join the winning team dear, I love you.
GEJ till 2019

17 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Convoy Attacked, 10 Vehicles Destroyed by alexov(m): 10:25pm On Mar 16, 2015
I wonder if vandalism has become part of campaign strategy. How does this increase the number of votes the vandals will get? SAY NO TO VANDALISM, YES TO CHANGE. Meanwhile, first time on the front page and it's all thanks to APC.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Convoy Attacked, 10 Vehicles Destroyed by Acidosis(m): 10:26pm On Mar 16, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police Beat Taiye Elebiyo Edeni, NAN Reporter At Dry Port Inauguration In Kaduna / Nigerian Air Force Jet "Accidentally" Bombs Kunkuna Village, Katsina / VIDEO: Final Military Rehearsal For Bola Tinubu's Presidential Inauguration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.