Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,835 members, 7,817,453 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

How Much Do You Give Your Girlfriend When She Visit - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Much Do You Give Your Girlfriend When She Visit (5052 Views)

A Guy Slept With Former Girlfriend When She Came To Drop Wedding Invitation Card / Man Stood By His Girlfriend When She Had Cancer, Tells Story 2 Years Later / How Do You Keep A Girlfriend When You Don't Have Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Do You Give Your Girlfriend When She Visit by Rukkydelta(f): 10:18pm On Jan 04, 2018
amani63:
how do I know you are not a broke girl
Dangote is my grand father

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Give Your Girlfriend When She Visit by boiz2men(m): 10:20pm On Jan 04, 2018
Rukkydelta:

Tommorrow
Y tomorrow.

Whats wrong with tonight
Re: How Much Do You Give Your Girlfriend When She Visit by Rukkydelta(f): 10:23pm On Jan 04, 2018
boiz2men:

Y tomorrow.

Whats wrong with tonight
Don't like welcoming visitors at night
The night is pregnant
Re: How Much Do You Give Your Girlfriend When She Visit by ShowRia(f): 10:47pm On Jan 04, 2018
amani63:
Bae you fine ooh
Wife material
Well she is my girlfriend
But if you want I can break up with her now for you

Lol....you don't have to. Carry on.
May u live to reap the fruit of your labour. grin
Re: How Much Do You Give Your Girlfriend When She Visit by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jan 04, 2018
ShowRia:

Lol....you don't have to. Carry on.
May u live to reap the fruit of your labour. grin
which one is fruit of my labour
Re: How Much Do You Give Your Girlfriend When She Visit by ShowRia(f): 11:01pm On Jan 04, 2018
amani63:
which one is fruit of my labour

The visiting alawee nw
Re: How Much Do You Give Your Girlfriend When She Visit by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jan 04, 2018
ShowRia:

The visiting alawee nw
ok
Re: How Much Do You Give Your Girlfriend When She Visit by YOUNGELDER1(m): 11:54pm On Jan 04, 2018
Depends on money available at that moment . No specific amount ..

Minimum N500 max any amount .

2 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Give Your Girlfriend When She Visit by redheart(m): 11:57pm On Jan 04, 2018
OMG....is this one referring to a girlfriend or olosho?!
Re: How Much Do You Give Your Girlfriend When She Visit by redheart(m): 11:58pm On Jan 04, 2018
cry[color=#990000][/color]OMG....is this one referring to a girlfriend or olosho?! OMG....is this one referring to a girlfriend or olosho?!
Re: How Much Do You Give Your Girlfriend When She Visit by Espada10: 12:26am On Jan 05, 2018
amani63:
Please guy let be sincere to ourselves
How much do your girlfriend received when she visit you
Is it as a hired prostitute or what?

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Give Your Girlfriend When She Visit by Nobody: 12:36am On Jan 05, 2018
Espada10:
Is it as a hired prostitute or what?
as making love
Re: How Much Do You Give Your Girlfriend When She Visit by Greenbullet(m): 12:41am On Jan 05, 2018
I Dont understand this op oo, is the girlfriend a hooker that you will be giving money when she visits you ? I only give my gal money to buy stuff , na wa for some naija boys oo.
Re: How Much Do You Give Your Girlfriend When She Visit by Ay04z(m): 9:06am On Jan 05, 2018
amani63:
correct gee
How much you do give her
just a token dat will be enough to carry her reach house and remain some change to buy some little snacks for her siblings.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Give Your Girlfriend When She Visit by Nobody: 9:07am On Jan 05, 2018
Ay04z:
just a token dat will be enough to carry her reach house and remain some change to buy some little snacks for her siblings.
well done sir
Re: How Much Do You Give Your Girlfriend When She Visit by Ifakiland(m): 9:43am On Jan 06, 2018
xendra:
says the perpetually single guy
When has it become a crime to be single and run away from broke ass gals like you??
Re: How Much Do You Give Your Girlfriend When She Visit by Moses247(m): 10:33am On Jan 06, 2018
500 to 1k even when I know say her t. p back to her destination no pas 100naira

2 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Give Your Girlfriend When She Visit by Nobody: 10:40am On Jan 06, 2018
Moses247:
500 to 1k even when I know say her t. p back to her destination no pas 100naira
your name is Moses247
Indeed
Re: How Much Do You Give Your Girlfriend When She Visit by xendra: 5:02pm On Jan 06, 2018
Ifakiland:

When has it become a crime to be single and run away from broke ass gals like you??
took you this long to figure out what to reply me with? don't worry I won't say anything so I can save you the stress of cracking your brain for few more days.

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Give Your Girlfriend When She Visit by Malonie242(f): 6:37pm On Jan 06, 2018
All these hungry guys on nairaland sef. When they themselves are looking for who to give them money. ( I know you will all come and that me like the flies you are angry
Well op, it doesn't have to be all the time, but sometimes you should offer your gf something when she comes to visit. Now howmuch is up to you and what your pocket is like. If you have 5k give, if you have 20k give. What matters is the gesture.

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Give Your Girlfriend When She Visit by Ifakiland(m): 5:20pm On Jan 08, 2018
xendra:
took you this long to figure out what to reply me with? don't worry I won't say anything so I can save you the stress of cracking your brain for few more days.
U don't have sense...I've got a paid job, I don't live on nairaland
Re: How Much Do You Give Your Girlfriend When She Visit by xendra: 7:10pm On Jan 08, 2018
Ifakiland:

U don't have sense...I've got a paid job, I don't live on nairaland
neither do I idiot, I've got a paid job too.
Re: How Much Do You Give Your Girlfriend When She Visit by akinyemi0103(m): 7:16pm On Jan 08, 2018
the problem is not giving dem money, but the problem is when it skip ur mind or u just decide not to, that z when u will start to suffer series of heart attack as if d money z dere birthright. so for me all i give her z what will cover her transport fare.
Re: How Much Do You Give Your Girlfriend When She Visit by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jan 08, 2018
xendra:
neither do I idiot, I've got a paid job too.
what could be the problem dear

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hmmmm.... Are These Big Boobs Real?! / Where Can We Find Successful Young Women Ready To Marry / Circumcision - Can U Or Can U Not

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.