Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,851 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:41 AM

How Do You Keep A Girlfriend When You Don't Have Money - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Keep A Girlfriend When You Don't Have Money (3958 Views)

A Guy Slept With Former Girlfriend When She Came To Drop Wedding Invitation Card / Man Stood By His Girlfriend When She Had Cancer, Tells Story 2 Years Later / How Much Do You Give Your Girlfriend When She Visit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Keep A Girlfriend When You Don't Have Money by Nobody: 8:54pm On Dec 14, 2017
Guys please I need your advice I have this girl that I love so much that even my ancestors is telling me that I will get married to her.but the real problem now is that I don't have enough money to keep her,I know she loves me but the funny thing is that this girl don't work she only depend on her family.but know that she's a Togolese while am Nigerian base in Togo.so guys how do I keep this girl going with this situation am afraid to lose her to other strikers
Re: How Do You Keep A Girlfriend When You Don't Have Money by GloriaNinja(f): 8:58pm On Dec 14, 2017
WORK HARD AND MAKE MONEY... SIMPLE

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Keep A Girlfriend When You Don't Have Money by thesicilian: 9:01pm On Dec 14, 2017
Your priority should not be keeping a (Nigerian) girlfriend if you don't have money.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Keep A Girlfriend When You Don't Have Money by Nobody: 9:02pm On Dec 14, 2017
GloriaNinja:
nne you look beautiful.nne I don't trust this 21st century girlfriend I may lose this girl
Re: How Do You Keep A Girlfriend When You Don't Have Money by Nobody: 9:02pm On Dec 14, 2017
thesicilian:
Your priority should not be keeping a (Nigerian) girlfriend if you don't have money.
then what
make money abi

1 Like

Re: How Do You Keep A Girlfriend When You Don't Have Money by Belafonte(m): 9:03pm On Dec 14, 2017
amani63:
Guys please I need your advice I have this girl that I love so much that even my ancestors is telling me that I will get married to her.but the real problem now is that I don't have enough money to keep her,I know she loves me but the funny thing is that this girl don't work she only depend on her family.but know that she's a Togolese while am Nigerian base in Togo.so guys how do I keep this girl going with this situation am afraid not to lose her to other strikers

You will only keep her by miracle. Samba her destiny without conscience and brace yourself for the worst. grin
Re: How Do You Keep A Girlfriend When You Don't Have Money by Nobody: 9:05pm On Dec 14, 2017
Belafonte:

You will only keep her by miracle. Samba her destiny without conscience and brace yourself for the worst. grin
my bro this is a girl that even my ancestors is confident that I will marry.make I samba her destiny
Re: How Do You Keep A Girlfriend When You Don't Have Money by Nobody: 9:05pm On Dec 14, 2017
Work harder or get a juju man to trap her heart or whatever.
Seriously just work harder, broke men suck
Re: How Do You Keep A Girlfriend When You Don't Have Money by Nobody: 9:07pm On Dec 14, 2017
GloriaNinja:
I Ask You Again, why The "Ninja"
Re: How Do You Keep A Girlfriend When You Don't Have Money by Nobody: 9:08pm On Dec 14, 2017
jamariwolf:
Work harder or get a juju man to trap her heart or whatever.
Seriously just work harder, broke men suck
thanks but I was never a broke man just that I lost my money in Forex trading
Re: How Do You Keep A Girlfriend When You Don't Have Money by Nobody: 9:08pm On Dec 14, 2017
angry

∆ Na rich man go collect the wife of poor man ...∆
Re: How Do You Keep A Girlfriend When You Don't Have Money by Nobody: 9:09pm On Dec 14, 2017
DeadRat:
I Ask You Again, why The "Ninja"
can you please tell me what you mean by Ninja
Re: How Do You Keep A Girlfriend When You Don't Have Money by Belafonte(m): 9:10pm On Dec 14, 2017
amani63:
my bro this is a girl that even my ancestors is confident that I will marry.make I samba her destiny

Enjoy, sire. I'm part Togolese, by the way. Never been there though. What's it like over there?
Re: How Do You Keep A Girlfriend When You Don't Have Money by Nobody: 9:10pm On Dec 14, 2017
amani63:
thanks but I was never a broke man just that I lost my money in Forex trading
K

1 Like

Re: How Do You Keep A Girlfriend When You Don't Have Money by Jodha(f): 9:11pm On Dec 14, 2017
Kindly wait till yhu have money ....

1 Like

Re: How Do You Keep A Girlfriend When You Don't Have Money by Nobody: 9:11pm On Dec 14, 2017
GloriaNinja:
will you keep quiet?
see the way you took picture like you are about to fly to coven.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Keep A Girlfriend When You Don't Have Money by Nobody: 9:13pm On Dec 14, 2017
Belafonte:

Enjoy, sire. I'm part Togolese, by the way. Never been there though. What's it like over there?
my brother here better pass 9ja ooh
At list I can waka free anytime at the right place
nobody to gun you down mistaking
Re: How Do You Keep A Girlfriend When You Don't Have Money by Belafonte(m): 9:15pm On Dec 14, 2017
amani63:
my brother here better pass 9ja ooh
At list I can waka free anytime at the right place
nobody to gun you down mistaking

I intend to visit to sometime in the next 18months. I'll be going with my cousins and and uncle. How the babes dem for there?
Re: How Do You Keep A Girlfriend When You Don't Have Money by Nobody: 9:16pm On Dec 14, 2017
Jodha:
Kindly wait till yhu have money ....
wow your dp is like a local turkey..
Don't you have flesh or you photo chopped away your flesh?
Re: How Do You Keep A Girlfriend When You Don't Have Money by Nobody: 9:20pm On Dec 14, 2017
Belafonte:

I intend to visit to sometime in the next 18months. I'll be going with my cousins and and uncle. How the babes dem for there?
my brother Togo girls are simple they are not monetize.my brother their endowment na something else
Re: How Do You Keep A Girlfriend When You Don't Have Money by Jodha(f): 9:21pm On Dec 14, 2017
DrinkLimca:

Loool...to who brain is given...sense is expected...

1 Like

Re: How Do You Keep A Girlfriend When You Don't Have Money by Belafonte(m): 9:23pm On Dec 14, 2017
amani63:
my brother Togo girls are simple they are not monetize.my brother their endowment na something else

Hmm, sounds like I need to visit my roots asap. Thanks for the info bro.

But I must tell you to not expect too much from a woman when you're broke, there's a high propensity for her to eff up. However, if she doesn't, you shouldn't eff up either. Such girls are difficult to come by.
Re: How Do You Keep A Girlfriend When You Don't Have Money by Nobody: 9:25pm On Dec 14, 2017
Belafonte:

Hmm, sounds like I need to visit my roots asap. Thanks for the info bro.

But I must tell you to not expect too much from a woman when you're broke, there's a high propensity for her to eff up. However, if she doesn't, you shouldn't eff up either. Such girls are difficult to come by.
thanks bro,make I go call her at list to say hello to her
Re: How Do You Keep A Girlfriend When You Don't Have Money by Nobody: 9:26pm On Dec 14, 2017
Jodha:

Loool...to who brain is given...sense is expected...
Come suck my prick.
Re: How Do You Keep A Girlfriend When You Don't Have Money by Nobody: 9:29pm On Dec 14, 2017
You can't keep her
Re: How Do You Keep A Girlfriend When You Don't Have Money by Nobody: 9:31pm On Dec 14, 2017
DrinkLimca:
Na panla

4 Likes

Re: How Do You Keep A Girlfriend When You Don't Have Money by Nobody: 9:33pm On Dec 14, 2017
NoFavors:
You can't keep her
why you think so.you know how many years I have been with her.3yrs now
Re: How Do You Keep A Girlfriend When You Don't Have Money by Nobody: 9:36pm On Dec 14, 2017
NoFavors:
Na panla
Even the famous lepa shandy is much fatter than her..
Re: How Do You Keep A Girlfriend When You Don't Have Money by Nobody: 9:37pm On Dec 14, 2017
amani63:
why you think so.you know how many years I have been with her.3yrs now

Because

Re: How Do You Keep A Girlfriend When You Don't Have Money by Nobody: 9:39pm On Dec 14, 2017
DrinkLimca:
Even the famous lepa shandy is much fatter than her..
she needs good food and dïck

1 Like

Re: How Do You Keep A Girlfriend When You Don't Have Money by Jodha(f): 9:39pm On Dec 14, 2017
DrinkLimca:
Come suck my prick.

Myndd44 if yhu no do anything... I deactivate... angry
Re: How Do You Keep A Girlfriend When You Don't Have Money by Nobody: 9:39pm On Dec 14, 2017
NoFavors:

Because
no problem

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'A Woman Having Large Breasts Makes Men Stupid' - Founder Of The Boob Movement, / Whenever I Get Into My Car With My Girlfriend We Always Have This Argument / BAD BEHAVIOR: My Day When I'm Lazy With Images

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.