Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

NNPC Records N85.5 Billion Loss On Petrol Importation, Says Kachikwu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NNPC Records N85.5 Billion Loss On Petrol Importation, Says Kachikwu (7311 Views)

Petrol Landing Cost Now N180 Per Litre, Says Kachikwu / Court Orders Nigerian Army To Pay N85.5 Million For Killing Civilian / NNPC Reduces Petrol Importation By 45% Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NNPC Records N85.5 Billion Loss On Petrol Importation, Says Kachikwu by precious1967(m): 10:00am On Jan 05, 2018
who ll poison ds useless and deceitful politicians for us. is ds not d useless administration which bastardized naira? it is now time for what happened in Zimbabwe to happen here also.
Re: NNPC Records N85.5 Billion Loss On Petrol Importation, Says Kachikwu by chopbanana: 10:03am On Jan 05, 2018
NNPC lost, dem talk for public, if NNPC gain, No one go hear wetin dem take money do, infact its just ridiculous, its is so shameful, for all this years, our own refinary cannot still work, ok... If our refinary cannot work, why don't they call foreign investors like China to come build and manage a refinary in Nigeria. Infact our government is a joke. Shame

1 Like

Re: NNPC Records N85.5 Billion Loss On Petrol Importation, Says Kachikwu by rozayx5(m): 10:04am On Jan 05, 2018
NaoSlay:
We would have loved t know what caused the loss not just giving us random statistics.

and I can see some illiterates already blaming buhari, imaging a country blaming the president for fuel scarcity when there's a leader for that department , they can't blame Kachikwu.

Hate has consumed them.

Who is the minister of petroleum
?

You BMC goats Neva think

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: NNPC Records N85.5 Billion Loss On Petrol Importation, Says Kachikwu by Lomprico2: 10:06am On Jan 05, 2018
Y
NaoSlay:
We would have loved t know what caused the loss not just giving us random statistics.

and I can see some illiterates already blaming buhari, imaging a country blaming the president for fuel scarcity when there's a leader for that department , they can't blame Kachikwu.

Hate has consumed them.

Only if you have sense! undecided

Who is d minister of petroleum?

2 Likes

Re: NNPC Records N85.5 Billion Loss On Petrol Importation, Says Kachikwu by seguno2: 10:06am On Jan 05, 2018
ednut1:
would nigerians agree to pay 190 per litre

How much did we pay for mobile phones and SIM cards in 2000/2001 after Obasanjo deregulated telecoms?
How much are we paying now
If we had wisely allowed deregulation in 2012, all stories of scarcity and price increases would be history by now.
We foolishly got scammed by the propagandists who have shown us their true colours of being rogues and thieves.
Is it possible to have a baby without pregnancy and labour pains?
No pain, no gain.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NNPC Records N85.5 Billion Loss On Petrol Importation, Says Kachikwu by lastempero: 10:06am On Jan 05, 2018
They should keep loosing abeg that's the only thing the poor masses benefits from this godamn govt.

1 Like

Re: NNPC Records N85.5 Billion Loss On Petrol Importation, Says Kachikwu by judondasylva(m): 10:06am On Jan 05, 2018
NaoSlay:

Hate has consumed them.you must be a fool for saying that.fool who is the petroleum minister?
Re: NNPC Records N85.5 Billion Loss On Petrol Importation, Says Kachikwu by NaoSlay: 10:09am On Jan 05, 2018
[quote author=judondasylva post=63912706][/quote]

Typical ipob youth, always acting ignorantly , when you know the different duties of minister of petroleum and state for petroleum , mention me , for now F ck off.
Re: NNPC Records N85.5 Billion Loss On Petrol Importation, Says Kachikwu by NaoSlay: 10:12am On Jan 05, 2018
I can see some ipob illiterate already tagging me already, they don't know the duties of the minister of petroleum is quite different from minister of state for petroleum. You illiterates should take time to seek knowledge instead of the hate.

Re: NNPC Records N85.5 Billion Loss On Petrol Importation, Says Kachikwu by Oyiboman69: 10:14am On Jan 05, 2018
NaoSlay:

Hate has consumed them.
You lack compression skill

1 Like

Re: NNPC Records N85.5 Billion Loss On Petrol Importation, Says Kachikwu by eightsin(m): 10:21am On Jan 05, 2018
NaoSlay:

Hate has consumed them.

who is dis one? so u don't know Buhari is the Minister of Petroleum?
Re: NNPC Records N85.5 Billion Loss On Petrol Importation, Says Kachikwu by otokx(m): 10:22am On Jan 05, 2018
They should just deregulate and increase minimum wage.

APC will not find it easy in 2019.
Re: NNPC Records N85.5 Billion Loss On Petrol Importation, Says Kachikwu by Nobody: 10:32am On Jan 05, 2018
NaoSlay:

Hate has consumed them.
Bros this is a new year, so seek wisdom....... who is Kachukwu's boss? who is the minister of petroleum?
so kachukwu deserves the blame while Buhari doesn't.
once again, just like King solomon of old, seek wisdom......... no hard feelings, just an advice
Re: NNPC Records N85.5 Billion Loss On Petrol Importation, Says Kachikwu by Nobody: 10:33am On Jan 05, 2018
Bring back our N85 fuel price.

What kind of mumu Change is it

APC promised to give Nigerians fuel N40 per litre when comes to power, what are we getting from the APC and Buhari's bad governance?

Any fuel price hike, we won't take it.
Nonsense illegitimate APC government and illegitimate president. Incompetent APC and Buhari's government ministries.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NNPC Records N85.5 Billion Loss On Petrol Importation, Says Kachikwu by frankwyte: 10:34am On Jan 05, 2018
If not that we are docile populace in this country, why are we not resisting this change? Why are they selling lies to us and we are buying it! Do they know 3$billion can fetch a good refinery and another 3$billion can fix the ones on ground! but they will not do it just like the issue with power. But our religious leaders must also wake up and knock heaven to visit all those who are milking this country dry! But they equally not heed the call because they are culpable
Re: NNPC Records N85.5 Billion Loss On Petrol Importation, Says Kachikwu by Chuknovski(m): 10:36am On Jan 05, 2018
NaoSlay:

Hate has consumed them.

you are bias I see, who called himself minister of petroleum is it not buhari, did he indemnify kachikwu to function without he (buhari) playing a supervisory role, if other wise let him sack kachikwu and put diligent hands, until then buhari should come clean, he's completely fuked up, he's doing things wrong

1 Like

Re: NNPC Records N85.5 Billion Loss On Petrol Importation, Says Kachikwu by Nobody: 10:42am On Jan 05, 2018
Gracespecial101:
And am still buying at 240 per/litre
who have been defrauded 70 naira per litre by the Nigerian systems
Re: NNPC Records N85.5 Billion Loss On Petrol Importation, Says Kachikwu by FRANKOSKI(m): 10:42am On Jan 05, 2018
DEREGULATION IS THE SHIIT

1 Like

Re: NNPC Records N85.5 Billion Loss On Petrol Importation, Says Kachikwu by deeone10: 10:47am On Jan 05, 2018
just 85.5? mtchewwww
Re: NNPC Records N85.5 Billion Loss On Petrol Importation, Says Kachikwu by MrPresident1: 10:49am On Jan 05, 2018
Make dem print more Naira to cover the cost
Re: NNPC Records N85.5 Billion Loss On Petrol Importation, Says Kachikwu by themanderon: 10:54am On Jan 05, 2018
This is only the beginning more hardships to follow. crude oil price falls on the international markets we don't feel any impact back here in this hellhole of a country, it increases on the international market and they are planning to increase fuel price.
New government same old tricks. My fellow Nigerians either APC or PDP we are doomed because its the same old criminals that are running the show.
The fact that our refineries have refused to work is not by accident, its a grand design to eternally keep us in slavery.
A nation that is among the highest producers of crude but imports the refined products from crude is doomed.

1 Like

Re: NNPC Records N85.5 Billion Loss On Petrol Importation, Says Kachikwu by ERO32: 10:55am On Jan 05, 2018
NaoSlay:

Hate has consumed them.
who is the minister for petroleum? Who is the Gmd of nnpc? Hate is your name
Re: NNPC Records N85.5 Billion Loss On Petrol Importation, Says Kachikwu by deebrownneymar: 10:58am On Jan 05, 2018
Who else agrees Kachikwu and Baru should be fired?
Re: NNPC Records N85.5 Billion Loss On Petrol Importation, Says Kachikwu by ayagha: 11:29am On Jan 05, 2018
How did Jonathan manage to sell fuel at 97/litre when crude oil was selling at 100dollar per barrel

2 Likes

Re: NNPC Records N85.5 Billion Loss On Petrol Importation, Says Kachikwu by Femijohn198: 11:33am On Jan 05, 2018
If this petroleum of a thing dried up I wonder weather Nigeria will not survived..
Re: NNPC Records N85.5 Billion Loss On Petrol Importation, Says Kachikwu by yaki84: 11:34am On Jan 05, 2018
NaoSlay:

Hate has consumed them.
who is the minister for petroleum?
Re: NNPC Records N85.5 Billion Loss On Petrol Importation, Says Kachikwu by Kay17: 11:37am On Jan 05, 2018
ayagha:
How did Jonathan manage to sell fuel at 97/litre when crude oil was selling at 100dollar per barrel

There was a subsidy that ballooned to over a trillion naira. Also the value of the naira relative to the dollar was lower than right now. Compare 150 naira to a dollar then and 350 to the dollar right now
Re: NNPC Records N85.5 Billion Loss On Petrol Importation, Says Kachikwu by ivandragon: 11:44am On Jan 05, 2018
http://saharareporters.com/2011/12/15/real-cost-nigeria-petrol-dr-izielen-agbon

please who knows where Dr. Agbon is?

I remember the man & his insane calculations to justify how fuel should be sold at N40 a litre when crude was $80+...

today, he & other snakes have gone into hiding... or use monikers to still propagate falsehood...

Nigeria is presently ruled by liars, hypocrites & thieves...
Re: NNPC Records N85.5 Billion Loss On Petrol Importation, Says Kachikwu by tempest01(m): 11:46am On Jan 05, 2018
Why didn't the price goo down when oil was cheaper? Now oil price is climbing, they want to raise prices. If this government was truthful about subsidy, and worked on internal refining, we would not be in this mess.
Re: NNPC Records N85.5 Billion Loss On Petrol Importation, Says Kachikwu by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jan 05, 2018
Okay. smiley
Re: NNPC Records N85.5 Billion Loss On Petrol Importation, Says Kachikwu by israelmao(m): 12:25pm On Jan 05, 2018
Let's shut down our crude oil fields and leave every Nigerian state to fend for itself and you will see economic wonders just in 2years.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu: I didn't attend primary, secondary schools. My Certificates Were Stolen / Hon. Olatoye Sugar Shot Dead, Confirmed By Doctors / 2023: PDP, SDP, NNPP Members Join APC In Jigawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.