Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,511 members, 7,812,580 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:38 PM

Pixx Of James Ibori And Pastor Adeboye - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pixx Of James Ibori And Pastor Adeboye (8135 Views)

Caption This Photo Of Uduaghan, Ibori And Okowa All Of Delta State. / Fashola, Al-Hassan At The Residence Of James Ocholi (Photos) / What Nigeria Must Learn From The Death Of James Ocholi SAN - CramJones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pixx Of James Ibori And Pastor Adeboye by Sunofgod(m): 2:05pm On Apr 08, 2010
Yeah - If Jesus Christ were around today he would also acquire a Private Jet to spread the word!

With at least 15 seats for his disciples, Mary and Joseph.

I dont think Jesus and Adeboye should be mentioned in the same sentence!
Re: Pixx Of James Ibori And Pastor Adeboye by seyenko(m): 2:07pm On Apr 08, 2010
Please read their body language, their eyes - you will feel what they said to each other
Re: Pixx Of James Ibori And Pastor Adeboye by tkb417(m): 2:10pm On Apr 08, 2010
seyenko:

Show me your friends and i will show you who you are
are they friends? use a dictionary to know the meaning of friends bro
Re: Pixx Of James Ibori And Pastor Adeboye by Imeobong(m): 2:13pm On Apr 08, 2010
[
Gold-mind:

@ imeobong

FOOLISH IMEOBONG!

who is fooolish? d one that belief that Adeboye shd use two hands with a thief or the one that belief he shd not?
Sun of god:

All I see in the picture is the apprentice thief (Ibori) paying homage to the master thief (Adeboye).

What's the big deal?

d big deal is that it shd be the other way round
chidichris:

@poster,
by nature Pastor Adeboye is a hmble person.
biblically, it is writen, respect your leaders.
again, Jesus Christ went as far as washing the feet of his servants.
believe you me, ibori might be rich but Pastor Adeboye on his own is not a poor man either.
was is  it not the same case when ppl like u who accuse Christ of winning and dinning with sinners?
if i were u, i will get myself a job or even write on so many relevant topics out there waiting for ppl to comment on them.

I will not be suprise when I see him prostrate to Babangida, what example is he showing? instead of telling this thief to return all the money he stole from Delta State, he invite him, shake him with all ten fingers, and maybe make him an elder. It therefore means that when you and people like Violent, tkb417,idnobleg and Gold-mind rob bank, you all will be made elders. Please go and read:  Matthew 19:21 that was what christ did, Adeboye should have done same here
Re: Pixx Of James Ibori And Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 2:22pm On Apr 08, 2010
It therefore means that when you and people like Violent, tkb417,idnobleg and Gold-mind rob bank, you all will be made elders.

Get ready 'cos na your household we go first attack, grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pixx Of James Ibori And Pastor Adeboye by Imeobong(m): 2:26pm On Apr 08, 2010
tkb417:

wht do u mean? I told u before, u think and reason with ur anus, wht are they?
DARKNESS AND LIGHT CANNOT STAY TOGETHER,

I am so disappointed with this picture.
let me make a suggestion here tkb417 tkb419. ahhhh sorry, oooooo  grin grin grin grin its just that u also reason and think like them
Re: Pixx Of James Ibori And Pastor Adeboye by Imeobong(m): 2:30pm On Apr 08, 2010
idnobleg:

Get ready 'cos na your household we go first attack, grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

lol

I just check to see your profile, did nt find any pixx there, wanted to knw if u will make a good meal for my rottweiler "Spoon" nice dog, she likes flesh a lot  grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pixx Of James Ibori And Pastor Adeboye by tkb417(m): 2:31pm On Apr 08, 2010
Imeobong:

wht do u mean? I told u before, u think and reason with your anus, wht are they?
DARKNESS AND LIGHT CANNOT STAY TOGETHER,

I am so disappointed with this picture.
let me make a suggestion here tkb417 tkb419. ahhhh sorry, oooooo  grin grin grin grin its just that u also reason and think like them
since u didnt finish ur WASC ill help with synonyms of the word friend
1) Pal
2) buddy
3)Companion
4) acquaintance
5) comrade

6) associate

and as for ur light and darkness rant, read ur bible very well and u will see where Jesus condemned what ure preaching here
teacher, dont teach me nonsense
i sabi book
Re: Pixx Of James Ibori And Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 2:34pm On Apr 08, 2010
Imeobong Iquoho

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pixx Of James Ibori And Pastor Adeboye by Imeobong(m): 2:36pm On Apr 08, 2010
tkb417:

since u didnt finish your WASC ill help with synonyms of the word friend
1) Pal
2) buddy
3)Companion
4) acquaintance
5) comrade

6) associate

and as for your light and darkness rant, read your bible very well and u will see where Jesus condemned what ure preaching here
teacher, dont teach me nonsense
i sabi book

sorry I can feel your pains, next time don't try to be a fox, why make roo train behind close doors?
Tell me, if Ibori is not his friend, whats he doing in his pulpit? is it every tom, d.i.c.k and harry that the G.O shd bring as special guest to the church?

idnobleg:

Imeobong Iquoho

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

lol
Nooo I am serious, bt if I were u I wount try it even in my dream, cause no one like getting encountered with that brut, even me the owner, if u like I will give you my address just give it a try, bt I bet u, d experience will live with you for the rest of ur poor life
Re: Pixx Of James Ibori And Pastor Adeboye by Beaf: 2:37pm On Apr 08, 2010
chidichris:

@poster,
by nature Pastor Adeboye is a hmble person.
biblically, it is writen, respect your leaders.
again, Jesus Christ went as far as washing the feet of his servants.
believe you me, ibori might be rich but Pastor Adeboye on his own is not a poor man either.
was is  it not the same case when ppl like u who accuse Christ of winning and dinning with sinners?
if i were u, i will get myself a job or even write on so many relevant topics out there waiting for ppl to comment on them.

True, poor people bought him a private jet. Church business is good.
Re: Pixx Of James Ibori And Pastor Adeboye by Sunofgod(m): 2:38pm On Apr 08, 2010
If Jesus Christ were around today would he would also acquire a Private Jet to spread the word!

Re: Pixx Of James Ibori And Pastor Adeboye by seyenko(m): 2:39pm On Apr 08, 2010
tkb417:

Are they enemies tbk417?
Re: Pixx Of James Ibori And Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 2:39pm On Apr 08, 2010
nice dog, she likes flesh a lot

She like your flesh, she will eat you raw, boiled, roasted,  emm etc, hahahahahohohoho

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pixx Of James Ibori And Pastor Adeboye by Sunofgod(m): 2:42pm On Apr 08, 2010
If Jesus Christ were around today would he would also acquire a Private Jet to spread the word!

[size=14pt]I'm waiting for an answer![/size]

Re: Pixx Of James Ibori And Pastor Adeboye by Abygul(f): 2:43pm On Apr 08, 2010
y wuld pple read stupid meaning to meaningless issue.ordnaty shakin of hands.if u dnt av beha tins to show flip to d nxt page jor
Re: Pixx Of James Ibori And Pastor Adeboye by tkb417(m): 2:44pm On Apr 08, 2010
Imeobong:

sorry I can feel your pains, next time don't try to be a fox, why make roo train behind close doors?
Tell me, if Ibori is not his friend, whats he doing in his pulpit? is it every tom, d.i.c.k and harry that the G.O shd bring as special guest to the church?

by your lopsided reasoning
adeboye is a friend to more than 10 million worshippers in RCCG

and oh yeah, he was accorded the respect he would accord any dignitary in his church
thats the way he accords kings, and other highly placed individuals in the society. Thats his way of showing his respect to them

so by doing that, they are friends!!
cheese and rice, Jonathan and the foreign envoys that visit aso rock are friends

na u get sense pass grin grin grin
Re: Pixx Of James Ibori And Pastor Adeboye by tkb417(m): 2:45pm On Apr 08, 2010
Sun of god:

use ur mother tongue to write so we can understand you
ur question looks like an answer so what do u need?
Re: Pixx Of James Ibori And Pastor Adeboye by Abygul(f): 2:47pm On Apr 08, 2010
tkb417:

use your mother tongue to write so we can understand you
your question looks like an answer so what do u need?
sorryy to interfr.pls no mother callin plsss spank whom is due remember a mother will alwaz b a mother dnt insults anybodys mum here it forbiden.ciao angry
Re: Pixx Of James Ibori And Pastor Adeboye by Sunofgod(m): 2:48pm On Apr 08, 2010
The question is a question - therefore I can only be waiting for an answer.

Stop dodging the question - you know what it is.

Are you having problems coming up with an answer?

The question is repeated below:
Re: Pixx Of James Ibori And Pastor Adeboye by Sunofgod(m): 2:49pm On Apr 08, 2010
If Jesus Christ were around today would he would also acquire a Private Jet to spread the word?

With at least 15 seats for his disciples, Mary and Joseph!

Re: Pixx Of James Ibori And Pastor Adeboye by tkb417(m): 2:51pm On Apr 08, 2010
Abygul:

sorryy to interfr.pls no mother callin plsss spank whom is due remember a mother will alwaz b a mother dnt insults anybodys mum here it forbiden.ciao angry
jeez
egbami

mother tongue means native language

english difficult eh?
na wa o
Re: Pixx Of James Ibori And Pastor Adeboye by Imeobong(m): 2:51pm On Apr 08, 2010
Sun of god:

Abygul:

Ur attention is needed here @ tkb417 tkb419.
Re: Pixx Of James Ibori And Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 2:52pm On Apr 08, 2010
Abygul:

mother tongue is not an insult.

This is certainly one for the books wink
Re: Pixx Of James Ibori And Pastor Adeboye by tkb417(m): 2:53pm On Apr 08, 2010
Sun of god:

The question is repeated below:
yes im having problems coming up with an answer
Re: Pixx Of James Ibori And Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 2:53pm On Apr 08, 2010
Nooo I am serious, bt I no u wount come cause no one like getting encountered with that brut, even me the owner

??, I tire ooooooo. Wetin person understand for your talk now,

express yourself well for pidgeon jare
Re: Pixx Of James Ibori And Pastor Adeboye by Abygul(f): 2:54pm On Apr 08, 2010
tkb417:

jeez
egbami

english difficult eh?
na wa o
wat eva u call it u can equally say i dnt understand ur inglish u culd av bein more elaborate opolo.
tpia.:

thanks i think wiv d way u rote urs it beha dan dat idiot tolkin up dere opolo
Re: Pixx Of James Ibori And Pastor Adeboye by Imeobong(m): 2:54pm On Apr 08, 2010
tkb417:

jeez
egbami

english difficult eh?
na wa o

gd tkb417 tkb419

Sun of god:

If Jesus Christ were around today would he would also acquire a Private Jet to spread the word?

With at least 15 seats for his disciples, Mary and Joseph!

now answer this one
Re: Pixx Of James Ibori And Pastor Adeboye by Nigerd(m): 2:55pm On Apr 08, 2010
No qualms,

Ibori need prayers
Re: Pixx Of James Ibori And Pastor Adeboye by tkb417(m): 2:56pm On Apr 08, 2010
tpia.:

i don tire o cheesy

i said the guy shd write in his mother tongue and someone is asking for explanation grin grin
illiterates abound

how can Nigeria move forward when we cant even understand simple english
Jesus Christ grin grin
Re: Pixx Of James Ibori And Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 2:56pm On Apr 08, 2010
Abygul:

wat eva u call it u can equally say i dnt understand your inglish u culd av bein more elaborate opolo.thanks i think wiv d way u rote urs it beha dan dat idiot tolkin up dere opolo

no problem.

I had to add it on the english grammar thread, in case someone else needed clarification on the matter.
Re: Pixx Of James Ibori And Pastor Adeboye by tkb417(m): 2:59pm On Apr 08, 2010
thanks i think wiv d way u rote urs it beha dan dat idiot tolkin up dere opolo
see this one attacking me for nothing

i posted simple english, i got attacked, i made clarifications, she calls me idiots

hehehehe, u wont be lucky next time

just take ur ignorance away from here. This is how we know the blind bats amongst us

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mob Kills 2, Burns Mosques In Adamawa / Malami: I Have Not Made Any Statement On Declaring To Be Kebbi Governor / Osinbajo Engages APC Delegates In Jigawa, Says Nigeria Deserves The Best

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.