Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,407 members, 7,812,204 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:00 AM

Pixx Of James Ibori And Pastor Adeboye - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pixx Of James Ibori And Pastor Adeboye (8133 Views)

Caption This Photo Of Uduaghan, Ibori And Okowa All Of Delta State. / Fashola, Al-Hassan At The Residence Of James Ocholi (Photos) / What Nigeria Must Learn From The Death Of James Ocholi SAN - CramJones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pixx Of James Ibori And Pastor Adeboye by Sunofgod(m): 3:00pm On Apr 08, 2010
If Jesus Christ were around today would he would also acquire a Private Jet to spread the word?

With at least 15 seats for his disciples, Mary and Joseph!

[size=14pt]I'm still waiting for an answer![/size]

I dont think Jesus and Adeboye should be mentioned in the same sentence!

And I dont think 'Ibori' is a bigger devil than 'Adeboye' - They Are Equals!
Re: Pixx Of James Ibori And Pastor Adeboye by tkb417(m): 3:01pm On Apr 08, 2010
ok

another poster pls

we don hear u sun of god grin grin grin
Re: Pixx Of James Ibori And Pastor Adeboye by Abygul(f): 3:04pm On Apr 08, 2010
tkb417:

see this one attacking me for nothing

i posted simple english, i got attacked, i made clarifications, she calls me idiots

hehehehe, u wont be lucky next time

just take your ignorance away from here. This is how we know the blind bats amongst us

i see we are both blind bats if not didnt u see wat i wrote b4 comin inbtw u.i said sorry to interfr and if u are to rely must u mock?b polite so pple will respect u.as for meee i give it to whom eva brings kiss kiss kiss make we no fite
tkb417:

ok

another poster pls

we don hear u sun of god grin grin grin
tkb4 dnt allow him gooooo he shld ans d quest. himself
Re: Pixx Of James Ibori And Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 3:09pm On Apr 08, 2010
@Imeobong

lol
Nooo I am serious, bt if I were u I wount try it even in my dream, cause no one like getting encountered with that brut, even me the owner, if u like I will give you my address just give it a try, bt I bet u, d experience will live with you for the rest of your poor life

Give me your address, the attack we promised to unleash on your household would be swift and d experience will live with you for the rest of your wretched life.

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pixx Of James Ibori And Pastor Adeboye by tkb417(m): 3:10pm On Apr 08, 2010
Abygul:

i see we are both blind bats if not didnt u see wat i wrote b4 comin inbtw u.i said sorry to interfr and if u are to rely must u mock?b polite so pple will respect u.as for meee i give it to whom eva brings kiss kiss kiss make we no fite
ok, no fights kiss
Re: Pixx Of James Ibori And Pastor Adeboye by tkb417(m): 3:11pm On Apr 08, 2010
ok sun of god
den say make u never go oo grin grin grin

come and explain ur question and answer

i nor understand
Re: Pixx Of James Ibori And Pastor Adeboye by Abygul(f): 3:14pm On Apr 08, 2010
tkb417:

ok sun of god
den say make u never go oo grin grin grin

come and explain your question and answer

i nor understand
he need to xplain meanwhile if jesus actually needs a jet ihe culd as well get 1 for him self so stop diturbing urself if u want to make mony creat a church of ur own and see hw it works 4 u.atleast let d poor man rest now.he don do hin own to a point u too start ur own make we see wetin u fit do.kai
Re: Pixx Of James Ibori And Pastor Adeboye by Imeobong(m): 3:19pm On Apr 08, 2010
Niger_d:

No qualms,

Ibori need prayers

if Ibori is in need of payers, why use all ten  to shake five, I think there's something wrong here.

Who now will we say is in need? if the person in need is using five, how many should the giver give?
I have never seen a giver use two hands to give, rather its the one that receives that uses two hands. What d Zap is this
Re: Pixx Of James Ibori And Pastor Adeboye by Sunofgod(m): 3:21pm On Apr 08, 2010
[size=14pt]Ibori needs prayers - Adeboye needs cash![/size]   cheesy cheesy cheesy

[size=16pt]I think its the other way around![/size]

I'm still waiting for an answer.
Re: Pixx Of James Ibori And Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 3:30pm On Apr 08, 2010
Who now will we say is in need? if the person in need is using five, how many should the giver give?
I have never seen a giver use two hands to give, rather its the one that receives that uses two hands. What d Zap is this

Question: Who among both men is lacking?

Answer: NONE.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pixx Of James Ibori And Pastor Adeboye by Abygul(f): 3:35pm On Apr 08, 2010
idnobleg:

Question: Who among both men is lacking?

Answer: NONE.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
omo he worry for dis ur naughty pastor ooooo. lipsrsealed
Re: Pixx Of James Ibori And Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 3:37pm On Apr 08, 2010
Ibori needs prayers - Adeboye needs cash! Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Everyone needs prayers,

Everyone needs cash,

wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink
Re: Pixx Of James Ibori And Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 3:38pm On Apr 08, 2010
omo he worry for dis your naughty pastor ooooo. Lips sealed

Not my Pastor, gbam cool cool cool cool
Re: Pixx Of James Ibori And Pastor Adeboye by Abygul(f): 3:40pm On Apr 08, 2010
idnobleg:

Not my Pastor, gbam cool cool cool cool
den funny uuuuuu gbam gbam cool cheesy wink
Re: Pixx Of James Ibori And Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 3:53pm On Apr 08, 2010
@Abygul

Just viewed your profile, you look cool.
Re: Pixx Of James Ibori And Pastor Adeboye by Abygul(f): 4:01pm On Apr 08, 2010
and u look puppish.since u av a puppies pix dere smiley wink.anyway thanks
Re: Pixx Of James Ibori And Pastor Adeboye by Fhemmmy: 4:24pm On Apr 08, 2010
When was the picture taken, and what was the occassion?
Re: Pixx Of James Ibori And Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 4:57pm On Apr 08, 2010
@Abygul[
quote]and u look puppish.since u av a puppies pix dere Smiley Wink.anyway thanks[quote][/quote]

hahahahahaha, I hope say you never save am for your computer background wallpaper. LWKMD.

smiley smiley smiley
Re: Pixx Of James Ibori And Pastor Adeboye by Abygul(f): 5:07pm On Apr 08, 2010
NA nanana
Re: Pixx Of James Ibori And Pastor Adeboye by Imeobong(m): 5:41pm On Apr 15, 2010
Just look at this pix again and it made me angry, why did he use all ten to shake this this criminal?
Re: Pixx Of James Ibori And Pastor Adeboye by violent(m): 6:17pm On Apr 15, 2010
Imeobong:

Just look at this pix again and it made me angry, why did he use all ten to shake this this criminal?

Just let the damn thing go, and if you have a problem with it, go drown yourself, no one will miss you anyway
Re: Pixx Of James Ibori And Pastor Adeboye by ono(m): 6:32pm On Apr 15, 2010
I need Jakumo to respond.
Re: Pixx Of James Ibori And Pastor Adeboye by lordbayor(m): 9:19pm On Apr 15, 2010
Sun of god:

[size=14pt]Ibori needs prayers - Adeboye needs cash![/size]   cheesy cheesy cheesy

[size=16pt]I think its the other way around![/size]

I'm still waiting for an answer.
Sun of god:

If Jesus Christ were around today would he would also acquire a Private Jet to spread the word?

With at least 15 seats for his disciples, Mary and Joseph!

[size=14pt]I'm still waiting for an answer![/size]

I dont think Jesus and Adeboye should be mentioned in the same sentence!

And I dont think 'Ibori' is a bigger devil than 'Adeboye' - They Are Equals!

I will start by been blunt with the person who posted this topic how canal u are , who are u to ask that question uhnn u are just like ur father the devil who looks for every way to hurt the children of God, what came into your mind, Please can u explain to me where it is been stated who to use 2 hands and who to use 1 hand , it ur type that Jesus call O ye generation of Viper, Now if u were there during the time of Jesus u would have accuse Jesus that why most he dine with ZACCHAEUS the Tax collector uhnn , or do u think Jesus came for the save, he came for the Lost, the Book of Mathew was been written by Mathew the Tax collector whom Jesus converted ok, or u that is talking what have u done to even save the soul of someone today, are u even born again, you better be careful with some question and post u make here ,
Re: Pixx Of James Ibori And Pastor Adeboye by kosovo(m): 9:27pm On Apr 15, 2010
clueless . . .
Re: Pixx Of James Ibori And Pastor Adeboye by jamace(m): 12:20am On Apr 16, 2010
Confession time for Ibori.
"Man of God, please pray for me o. EFCC is after my life because I tapped ( I didn't steal o) few coins only in my office since 4 years ago o. Man of God, please help me o. I dey your hands o" grin grin grin
Re: Pixx Of James Ibori And Pastor Adeboye by mamagee3(f): 12:24am On Apr 16, 2010
What are we supposed to do with the picture?
Re: Pixx Of James Ibori And Pastor Adeboye by Sagamite(m): 12:36am On Apr 16, 2010
What kind of utter slowpoke opened this thread?

OP, you have nothing better to do with your life?

If you don't, how far are you from the Lagos Lagoon?
Re: Pixx Of James Ibori And Pastor Adeboye by chic2pimp(m): 1:38am On Apr 16, 2010
Sagamite:

What kind of utter slowpoke opened this thread?

OP, you have nothing better to do with your life?

If you don't, how far are you from the Lagos Lagoon?

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pixx Of James Ibori And Pastor Adeboye by kobonaija: 2:12am On Apr 16, 2010
@ Sagamite

And his timely counsel grin grin

Na wah for all of una for this NL o !
Re: Pixx Of James Ibori And Pastor Adeboye by ikeyman00(m): 11:35am On Apr 24, 2010
bump

hmm shocked shocked
Re: Pixx Of James Ibori And Pastor Adeboye by redsun(m): 11:47am On Apr 24, 2010
Won't jesus have been able to provide a jet for himself miraculously?Just like the money to pay tax was found in a fish.

Hey,let there be jet,and there is a custom fitted sate of the jet,odu.

Adeboye is a player like ibori,his double hand shake signifies a total submission in anticipation for a share of the blood soaked loot.
Re: Pixx Of James Ibori And Pastor Adeboye by Shock(m): 12:16pm On Apr 24, 2010
redsun:

Won't jesus have been able to provide a jet for himself miraculously?Just like the money to pay tax was found in a fish.

Hey,let there be jet,and there is a custom fitted sate of the jet,odu.

Adeboye is a player like ibori,his double hand shake signifies a total submission in anticipation for a share of the blood soaked loot.

I ve always respected your views on this forum, but to say i'm disappointed at the utter moronic argument highlighted above is to underestimate in the very least.

The fact that people attach such gestures foolish meanings is still beyond what i can comprehend.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FG May Clamp-down On MASSOB, OPC / Top 15 Patience Jonathan’s English Blunders, What A First Lady… / Ogun Labor Party Factional Chairman Blasts Segun Odegbami Over Guber Candidacy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.