Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,792 members, 7,831,563 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

One Of Many Fake Promises During Gej Tenure.. Dry Land Port Be Ready By 2014 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / One Of Many Fake Promises During Gej Tenure.. Dry Land Port Be Ready By 2014 (2847 Views)

Onitsha In Land Port ; Buhari And APC Have Done More On Infrastructure For S/E / President Buhari's Old Tweet Reacting To Fuel Scarcity During GEJ (pics) / VIDEO: Nnamdi Kanu Preaching One Naijeriya During GEJ's Tenure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Of Many Fake Promises During Gej Tenure.. Dry Land Port Be Ready By 2014 by sarrki(m): 7:16am On Jan 05, 2018
sabama007:

No one is asking you to quit your country but playing blame games won't make you and your masters progress.

It's over 2yrs n you guys still talking GEJ.

#shamelessAPC
#disgracefulYOOTS

All online Erats

All PDP members are the ones that makes us pass through all this

PDP is wicked
Re: One Of Many Fake Promises During Gej Tenure.. Dry Land Port Be Ready By 2014 by Blue3k(m): 7:16am On Jan 05, 2018
ImadeUReadThis:

Since the colonial era, it was only GEJ that revamped and expended the existing railway lines.

The deal he struck with the Chinese is what your Buhari is following up on.

In terms of solid economic/financial policies and infrastructural projects, GEJ remains world class.

If those projects and policies where not sound, why is your APC still following up on his legacy projects?

Yawn excuses excuses. He's been given his credit for rails. He simply failed in dry ports just like he failed with the Second Niger Bridge. Your saying Jonathan delivered world class rail infrastructure by reviving old rails. APC is trying to follow up with bigger and better. Coastal rail project and the other routes.
Re: One Of Many Fake Promises During Gej Tenure.. Dry Land Port Be Ready By 2014 by frankyychiji(f): 7:17am On Jan 05, 2018
sarrki:

Keep quiet

PDP I mean pdp will never rule this country again

I know that's what is giving you and your likes heartache
The fear of PDP is the only nightmare you have. Get ready to help your evil lord Buhari pack his humble belongings of a fura bowl, spoon, one jalabia, one praying mat, a Quran, a beautiful wife, a brain damaged heir and a bowl of gworo back to daura in 2019.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: One Of Many Fake Promises During Gej Tenure.. Dry Land Port Be Ready By 2014 by sarrki(m): 7:19am On Jan 05, 2018
frankyychiji:
The fear of PDP is the only nightmare you have. Get ready to help your evil lord Buhari pack his humble belongings of a fura bowl, spoon, one jalabia, one praying mat, a Quran, a beautiful wife, a brain damaged heir and a bowl of gworo back to daura in 2019.

PDP with religious sentiment

They are criminals
Re: One Of Many Fake Promises During Gej Tenure.. Dry Land Port Be Ready By 2014 by ImadeUReadThis: 7:19am On Jan 05, 2018
Blue3k:

Yawn excuses excuses. He's been given his credit for rails. He simply failed in dry ports just like he failed with the Second Niger Bridge. Your saying Jonathan delivered world class rail infrastructure by reviving old rails. APC is trying to follow up with bigger and better. Coastal rail project and the other routes.

And what is the logic for dry ports ? All the goods are coming through Lagos port.

So that means goods will be shipped to the north where they will be cleared and guess what you compound mumu, Lagos will be denied the rightful revenue as they will claim the goods where cleared at Kaduna.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: One Of Many Fake Promises During Gej Tenure.. Dry Land Port Be Ready By 2014 by frankyychiji(f): 7:21am On Jan 05, 2018
ImadeUReadThis:

I have gone through his posts and found a post he made where he castigated Benue state stating his experience in Makurdi as a Youth Corper.

He is a typical Yoruba Muslim from Kwara.

I did a thread on this but it was pulled down for only God knows why.

Before the 2015 elections there were so many role playing shills who assumed Niger Deltan, Igbo and middle Belt identities.

All where fake just like that transgendered Ngene or whatever.

Some youth corpers served in their states. Because he was not absorbed into the system by suswan was the beginning of his nightmare.
Omenkalives currently resides in Lagos where he shares toilet facilities with 12 other tenants.
Re: One Of Many Fake Promises During Gej Tenure.. Dry Land Port Be Ready By 2014 by Nobody: 7:22am On Jan 05, 2018
sarrki:

All online Erats

All PDP members are the ones that makes us pass through all this

PDP is wicked

Grow up Man.

Be informed that not all anti-government are PDP. Even some antagonists could be APC supporters with no sentimental judgement.

I voted this government, it's quite unfortunate that I am regretting my actions. I should have given my vote to KOWA

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Of Many Fake Promises During Gej Tenure.. Dry Land Port Be Ready By 2014 by OGAMINISTER: 7:23am On Jan 05, 2018
frankyychiji:
My brother Omenkalives, please how is the situation in Benue state currently? Once again, accept my sincere condolences for the needless loss of life of your innocent kith and kin at the hands of APC led govt agencies.

Life is so precious. No amount of dry sea port can bring back the dead. No amount of dry sea port can take away the fear fully established in the hearts of the remnants still living.

The dead will not rest in peace until their killers are brought to book.

When one is bereft of point to make, she goes off point............

1 Like 1 Share

Re: One Of Many Fake Promises During Gej Tenure.. Dry Land Port Be Ready By 2014 by frankyychiji(f): 7:24am On Jan 05, 2018
sarrki:

PDP with religious sentiment

They are criminals

Just put your house in order! The evil man in aso rock is going. Even his prophet Mbaka has told him so.

I will saving part of my 30k BMC stipend if I were you.
Re: One Of Many Fake Promises During Gej Tenure.. Dry Land Port Be Ready By 2014 by ImadeUReadThis: 7:25am On Jan 05, 2018
frankyychiji:
Some youth corpers served in their states. Because he was not absorbed into the system by suswan was the beginning of his nightmare.
Omenkalives currently resides in Lagos where he shares toilet facilities with 12 other tenants.

Nobody deginerates his own state of origin.

Even Ebiras from Okene - one of the worst towns in Nigeria in what is arguably the worst state in Nigeria , Kogi will never ever castigate their state or town.

Omenka was and is still a role playing shill.

He has since stopped playing the benue clown since after the elections.

1 Like

Re: One Of Many Fake Promises During Gej Tenure.. Dry Land Port Be Ready By 2014 by sarrki(m): 7:25am On Jan 05, 2018
frankyychiji:
Just put your house in order! The evil man in aso rock is going. Even his prophet Mbaka has told him so.

So that Atikulate can take over ?

Wailers likes self deceit
Re: One Of Many Fake Promises During Gej Tenure.. Dry Land Port Be Ready By 2014 by Blue3k(m): 7:26am On Jan 05, 2018
ImadeUReadThis:

And what is the logic for dry ports ? All the goods are coming through Lagos port.

So that means goods will be shipped to the north where they will be cleared and guess what you compound mumu, Lagos will be denied the rightful revenue as they will claim the goods where cleared at Kaduna.

You point is dumb. Lagos doesn't receive revenue from port the federal government does. The point of dry port is reduce business cost by speeding up clearing times. Business benefit by being able to clear good closer to them. You should research before boring me with nonsense.
Re: One Of Many Fake Promises During Gej Tenure.. Dry Land Port Be Ready By 2014 by frankyychiji(f): 7:27am On Jan 05, 2018
OGAMINISTER:

When one is bereft of point to make, she goes off point............
I am happy you read the "offpoint" till the end!
Buhari will not go unpunished!
Of course, he's reaping it already. And anyone that supports this evil government will reap a share of their sorrows.
Re: One Of Many Fake Promises During Gej Tenure.. Dry Land Port Be Ready By 2014 by Okoroawusa: 7:27am On Jan 05, 2018
sarrki:

The dynamics in Benue State is complex and complicated unlike ekiti and bayelsa that are doing well with the enacted grazing laws in the states. Benue State has also enacted a grazing law that came into effect in November 2017, unfortunately it is even citizens of the state that are encouraging the herdsmen to be defiant and disobey the law. Also, the state is not as homogeneous as the states you mentioned above. It may interest you that Fulanis are equally laying claim to ownership of the state capital Makurdi. Most importantly, the Benue trough is the most fertile route the fulani herdsmen follow from the Futa Djallon mountains through the extensive reach of the River Niger Basin and branching off to the Cameroon mountains. It will take a lot of effort of FGN to intervene in this recurring conflict.
Don't mind these ppl

they think the matter started yesterday

Every criminal in Benue is now Fulani herdsmen
Re: One Of Many Fake Promises During Gej Tenure.. Dry Land Port Be Ready By 2014 by sarrki(m): 7:27am On Jan 05, 2018
sabama007:

Grow up Man.

Be informed that not all anti-government are PDP. Even some antagonists could be APC supporters with no sentimental judgement.

I voted this government, it's quite unfortunate that I am regretting my actions. I should have given my vote to KOWA

I criticized when situation avails

Attacking the president coz of his religion or person is what I have zero tolerance for
Re: One Of Many Fake Promises During Gej Tenure.. Dry Land Port Be Ready By 2014 by ImadeUReadThis: 7:27am On Jan 05, 2018
frankyychiji:

He has to be online 24/7 creating zombie threads and posts becuase his new contract is not on a flat 30k per month anymore, but pay-as-you post.

The going rate is about 10 naira per post and 100 nair per thread created.

Man must feed.
Re: One Of Many Fake Promises During Gej Tenure.. Dry Land Port Be Ready By 2014 by frankyychiji(f): 7:28am On Jan 05, 2018
sarrki:

So that Atikulate can take over ?

Wailers likes self deceit
As it is, even a dog is better than Buhari!

1 Like

Re: One Of Many Fake Promises During Gej Tenure.. Dry Land Port Be Ready By 2014 by OGAMINISTER: 7:29am On Jan 05, 2018
SalamRushdie:

Yet he built 3 times more power plants than any other govt in our history , yet he attended to our railways more than any other govt since shagari .. Abeg lets stop all these lies against GeJ because Nigerians know the truth now

Just name a project he initiated and completed..........

1 Like 1 Share

Re: One Of Many Fake Promises During Gej Tenure.. Dry Land Port Be Ready By 2014 by ImadeUReadThis: 7:29am On Jan 05, 2018
Blue3k:

You point is dumb. Lagos doesn't receive revenue from port the federal government does. The point of dry port is reduce business cost by speeding up clearing times. Business benefit by being able to clear good closer to them. You should research before boring me with nonsense.

Lagos gets a slice of port revenues through vat payments and port facility charges.

Ode

1 Like

Re: One Of Many Fake Promises During Gej Tenure.. Dry Land Port Be Ready By 2014 by sarrki(m): 7:29am On Jan 05, 2018
ImadeUReadThis:

He has to be online 24/7 creating zombie threads and posts becuase his new contract is not on a flat 30k per month anymore, but pay-as-you post.

Man must feed.

That shows how PDP is paying you guys

We thank God baba had to stop all those looting
Re: One Of Many Fake Promises During Gej Tenure.. Dry Land Port Be Ready By 2014 by sarrki(m): 7:29am On Jan 05, 2018
OGAMINISTER:

Just name a project he initiated and completed..........

God bless you
Re: One Of Many Fake Promises During Gej Tenure.. Dry Land Port Be Ready By 2014 by frankyychiji(f): 7:30am On Jan 05, 2018
ImadeUReadThis:

Man must feed.
Sarrki we all know is the dullest of the bunch. I have told him to start spending his stipends judiciously because 2019, he will left in the cold.
Re: One Of Many Fake Promises During Gej Tenure.. Dry Land Port Be Ready By 2014 by sarrki(m): 7:31am On Jan 05, 2018
frankyychiji:
As it is, even a dog is better than Buhari!

Mummy stop ranting

Attend to the issue we raised
Re: One Of Many Fake Promises During Gej Tenure.. Dry Land Port Be Ready By 2014 by ImadeUReadThis: 7:31am On Jan 05, 2018
sarrki:

That shows how PDP is paying you guys

We thank God baba had to stop all those looting

You that is online worshippping Buhari day and night?

We are here to clear the misinformation you spew so that gullible idiots wont take it as facts.

It is a service that we must do for posterity sake.

This is our own patriotic contribution

1 Like

Re: One Of Many Fake Promises During Gej Tenure.. Dry Land Port Be Ready By 2014 by frankyychiji(f): 7:31am On Jan 05, 2018
ImadeUReadThis:

Nobody deginerates his own state of origin.

Even Ebiras from Okene - one of the worst towns in Nigeria in what is arguably the worst state in Nigeria , Kogi will never ever castigate their state or town.

Omenka was and is still a role playing shill.

He has since stopped playing the benue clown since after the elections.
OK. I will rest this matter. Not because I agree with you tho.
Re: One Of Many Fake Promises During Gej Tenure.. Dry Land Port Be Ready By 2014 by sarrki(m): 7:32am On Jan 05, 2018
frankyychiji:
Sarrki we all know is the dullest of the bunch. I have told him to start spending his stipends judiciously because 2019, he will left in the cold.

Women leader

You guys have to live with it

No more free money
Re: One Of Many Fake Promises During Gej Tenure.. Dry Land Port Be Ready By 2014 by emmie14: 7:32am On Jan 05, 2018
I love this people from Benue. There ordeal pains me alot. Wish to marry in Benue.

1 Like

Re: One Of Many Fake Promises During Gej Tenure.. Dry Land Port Be Ready By 2014 by Blue3k(m): 7:33am On Jan 05, 2018
ImadeUReadThis:

Lagos gets a slice of port revenues through vat payments and port facility charges.

Ode

VAT is charged at ports? I don't think so. Anyway doesn't change fact dry ports benefits businesses. Dry ports are pretty normal all over the world. Don't be against for illogical reasons.
Re: One Of Many Fake Promises During Gej Tenure.. Dry Land Port Be Ready By 2014 by sarrki(m): 7:33am On Jan 05, 2018
ImadeUReadThis:

You that is online worshippping Buhari day and night?

We are here to clear the misinformation you spew so that gullible idiots wont take it as facts.

It is a service that we must do for posterity sake.

This is our own patriotic contribution

PDP online Erats

Are spreading lies everywhere
Re: One Of Many Fake Promises During Gej Tenure.. Dry Land Port Be Ready By 2014 by ImadeUReadThis: 7:33am On Jan 05, 2018
sarrki:

Mummy stop ranting

Attend to the issue we raised

Which issues?

Buhari goes to Kaduna to unveil locomotive trains and a open yard with cranes and you call that an achievement?

If GEJ had not conceived and completed the Kaduna-Abuja rail, will there be a port project commissioning or a locomotive unveiling?

You zombies like celebrating the most mudane form of mediocrity

1 Like

Re: One Of Many Fake Promises During Gej Tenure.. Dry Land Port Be Ready By 2014 by OGAMINISTER: 7:34am On Jan 05, 2018
frankyychiji:
I am happy you read the "offpoint" till the end!
Buhari will not go unpunished!
Of course, he's reaping it already. And anyone that supports this evil government will reap a share of their sorrows.

Appeal to sympathy and emotion

You sound like a beneficiary of corruption that has been denied leisure by PMB austere policies

1 Like 1 Share

Re: One Of Many Fake Promises During Gej Tenure.. Dry Land Port Be Ready By 2014 by frankyychiji(f): 7:34am On Jan 05, 2018
sarrki:

Women leader

You guys have to live with it

No more free money
I have never gotten anything from any government. I have never worked in any government establishment.

Direct your empty boast to millions of hungry commoners who curse Buhari day and night.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kwankwaso Vs Buhari In Kano State / Chief Of Air Staff Reveal The Names Of Those Behind The Killings In Nigeria / Osun 2018: Premium Times Unofficial Digits You Can Study Carefully.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.