Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,786 members, 7,851,658 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:00 AM

Benue This Is Not The Time To Cry- Asari Dokubo Latest Video - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Benue This Is Not The Time To Cry- Asari Dokubo Latest Video (2815 Views)

Asari Dokubo Surrounded By Soldiers In Rivers State (Video) / Asari Dokubo: "Don't Wish Me Happy Independence Day, I'm Not A Nigerian" / Asari Dokubo Arrives Ijaw Youth Council Election With His Squad (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benue This Is Not The Time To Cry- Asari Dokubo Latest Video by Nobody: 7:05am On Jan 07, 2018
you will not see Robot Omenka on this thread
Re: Benue This Is Not The Time To Cry- Asari Dokubo Latest Video by Watsoneology: 8:03am On Jan 07, 2018
lol
fakeprophet:
you will see Robot Omenka on this thread
Re: Benue This Is Not The Time To Cry- Asari Dokubo Latest Video by Watsoneology: 11:37am On Jan 07, 2018
Taraba State Also Crying.. What is going on in this country?
Re: Benue This Is Not The Time To Cry- Asari Dokubo Latest Video by Jlow2: 1:04pm On Jan 07, 2018
una neva chi chom chin, i taut dey said igbos re the problem with nigeria
Re: Benue This Is Not The Time To Cry- Asari Dokubo Latest Video by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jan 07, 2018
Jlow2:
una neva chi chom chin, i taut dey said igbos re the problem with nigeria
Everyday they open 4,000 Igbo threads on nairaland
Re: Benue This Is Not The Time To Cry- Asari Dokubo Latest Video by Michael004: 1:22pm On Jan 07, 2018
Edopesin:

Talo Megun Wa? You Want To Kill Yourself Cos Of Likes
It is despiration for likes jor.

1 Like

Re: Benue This Is Not The Time To Cry- Asari Dokubo Latest Video by Michael004: 1:25pm On Jan 07, 2018
loveth361:
Benue is reaping the fruit of one nigeria.

Next is yorubas
Your family including you will be wiped first before they think of yorubas. Every evil you wish yorubas shall first happen to your entire generation.
Re: Benue This Is Not The Time To Cry- Asari Dokubo Latest Video by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jan 07, 2018
Michael004:
Your family including you will be wiped first before they think of yorubas. Every evil you wish yorubas shall first happen to your entire generation.
Why are you running away from the fruits of One Nigeria grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Open Secret In Aso Rock, But No One Can Say It. / Gov John Kayode Fayemi Has Started Oo / Governor Rochas Okorocha, The Man Who Saw Tomorrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.