Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,033 members, 7,818,052 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:04 AM

Have You Pranked Called Before - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Pranked Called Before (438 Views)

I Pranked My Girlfriend About Having A Crush On Someone Else / I Pranked My Babe Abt Breaking Up With Her..see Her Reactions(pics) / See How My Gf And Friend Pranked Me, Almost Killed Someone Y'day (pics). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Pranked Called Before by Deicide: 12:50pm On Jan 05, 2018
Tell us about it grin maybe this would give me the courage to call "Angry" Nigerians and prank call them cheesy
Re: Have You Pranked Called Before by SirMichael1: 1:00pm On Jan 05, 2018
Yes.

I remembered when we called my elder brother's crush. We attended the same church so we had to fake our accent. Lmao. I was the best suitable for the job. You need to hear my posh accent.

Was just using 'wanna', 'gonna, ''ain't', 'nada' and other nonsense. My brothers were just laughing at the background so I had to end the call abruptly. At that rate, she was easily gonna detect and make us the centre of mockery the next Sunday.

How time flies grin

Sometimes when I'm bored, I just call random numbers expecting a young girl with a sweet accent to pickup but I'm always/often disappointed. It's either one Hausa speaking man or a Yoruba woman. I tire

Again. That was when I wasn't married cool.

1 Like

Re: Have You Pranked Called Before by Ekikor(m): 1:03pm On Jan 05, 2018
I dunno if mine would be categorized as a prank call..
But I once called my ex pretending to be someone else..
I deepened my voice and said "This owner of this phone has been involved in a car accident and his legs were severed in the process.. He's unconscious and needs relatives to come identify him" :-D ..

You need to see how she started crying on phone.. God forgive me :-D ..

When I confessed it was a prank, she didnt talk to me for 3 days, after which she came to my place and punched me in d gut :-D ..

I really miss that girl ;-(
Re: Have You Pranked Called Before by Deicide: 3:09pm On Jan 05, 2018
Ekikor:
I dunno if mine would be categorized as a prank call..
But I once called my ex pretending to be someone else..
I deepened my voice and said "This owner of this phone has been involved in a car accident and his legs were severed in the process.. He's unconscious and needs relatives to come identify him" :-D ..

You need to see how she started crying on phone.. God forgive me :-D ..

When I confessed it was a prank, she didnt talk to me for 3 days, after which she came to my place and punched me in d gut :-D ..

I really miss that girl ;-(
Guy you wicked o you wan give your babe heartattack. i might try this one

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria As A Nation Are Sleeping / Where Is She??? Anyone Have An Idea??? / Photos: Pretty Nigerian Lady Launches Search For A Boyfriend On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.