Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,257 members, 7,826,012 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

See How My Gf And Friend Pranked Me, Almost Killed Someone Y'day (pics). - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See How My Gf And Friend Pranked Me, Almost Killed Someone Y'day (pics). (3030 Views)

TOGO: Girl Dances Without Pants In The Sitting Room To Please Her Man And Friend / Boobs Gang: If You Have A Gf And This Girl Offers You Free Sex, Would You Cheat? / Amazing Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Colleague And Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How My Gf And Friend Pranked Me, Almost Killed Someone Y'day (pics). by Shamelessman01: 12:47pm On Apr 15, 2021
They decided to prank the guy by asking him to close his eyes, and putting cucumber inside his mouth then when he opened his eyes he found his best friend putting his pen*s in his trousers which made it look like it was his pen*s they placed in his mouth. The guy almost killed them.

See Video her
www.instagram.com/dbullofficial

you can also watch on YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-0_sgMVcew

1 Like

Re: See How My Gf And Friend Pranked Me, Almost Killed Someone Y'day (pics). by Pierocash(m): 1:09pm On Apr 15, 2021
Lol

Re: See How My Gf And Friend Pranked Me, Almost Killed Someone Y'day (pics). by Zorr(f): 1:11pm On Apr 15, 2021
This is funny, hehehehe. grin
Re: See How My Gf And Friend Pranked Me, Almost Killed Someone Y'day (pics). by Facadee2: 1:27pm On Apr 15, 2021
Very silly people, nice background song tho
Re: See How My Gf And Friend Pranked Me, Almost Killed Someone Y'day (pics). by Iamdbull: 2:10pm On Apr 15, 2021
Nice
Re: See How My Gf And Friend Pranked Me, Almost Killed Someone Y'day (pics). by paulolee(m): 3:46pm On Apr 15, 2021
saw the video n nearly die with laff....na wen d gee carry t.v to use plank am naim off me..
dt gee must detest any form of gay with him whole spirit..

3 Likes

Re: See How My Gf And Friend Pranked Me, Almost Killed Someone Y'day (pics). by format9798(m): 4:41pm On Apr 15, 2021
U are all getting it wrong. That guy didn't put up a fight because he thought it was his friend's dick that was inserted in his mouth, but the manner the object (cucumber) was shoved into his mouth. He wasn't expecting that to be done to him, i.e putting something in his mouth.

1 Like

Re: See How My Gf And Friend Pranked Me, Almost Killed Someone Y'day (pics). by fuckingAyaya(m): 7:11pm On Apr 15, 2021
prank from the pit of hell
Re: See How My Gf And Friend Pranked Me, Almost Killed Someone Y'day (pics). by Gosj001: 8:01pm On Apr 15, 2021
Your girlfriend?

This lie get weight!

I still sell affordable laptops, Free delivery and POD, More details in my signature.
Re: See How My Gf And Friend Pranked Me, Almost Killed Someone Y'day (pics). by Thefarmer3: 9:25pm On Apr 15, 2021
format9798:
U are all getting it wrong. That guy didn't put up a fight because he thought it was his friend's dick that was inserted in his mouth, but the manner the object (cucumber) was shoved into his mouth. He wasn't expecting that to be done to him, i.e putting something in his mouth.

Exactly, cucumber and penis don't even have the same texture hence can't me mistaken. We can also consider the distance from the guy's waist to the other guys mouth, how would he insert his penis in his mouth without having to climb him?... Except if he detaches the penis

grin grin grin... They're getting it so wrong
Re: See How My Gf And Friend Pranked Me, Almost Killed Someone Y'day (pics). by habsydiamond(m): 10:21am On Apr 17, 2021
Prank don wrongly... He don nearly kill him friend

(1) (Reply)

Sexual Molestation Of Women By Roadside Sellers / My Gal Friend Is Pregnant / Can A Lady Pay The Bride Price?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.