Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,187 members, 7,822,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

Loving Man Buys His Woman 26 Gifts On Her 26th Birthday (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Loving Man Buys His Woman 26 Gifts On Her 26th Birthday (photos) (2384 Views)

Huge Man Caught His Woman With Her Personal Fitness Trainer. See What He Did Nex / Man Buys His Wife Range Rover: 'She Used to Come to my House with Keke' / Big-Sized Man & His Woman In Doggy Pose In Their Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Loving Man Buys His Woman 26 Gifts On Her 26th Birthday (photos) by Realsman405(m): 3:52pm On Jan 05, 2018
A pretty Zambian lady has taken to social media to share pictures of how her husband gave her 26 gifts to celebrate her 26th birthday.

The lady who was identified as Luwizya Mwamulima Kombe disclosed that she has been married for eight years took to her Facebook profile to thank everyone who wished her a happy birthday.

She used the opportunity to thank her husband, Terry Mubanga. Luwizya gushed so much about her husband adding that, she has never met anyone whose love is so pure.

Her post reads: “So last week I turned 26, & I would like to take this moment to thank everyone that wished me a happy birthday, your texts, messages, calls some of you even ‘tried’ to sing to me. I cherish you all. To my husband, this man Terry Mubanga Kombe I have no words to describe what he means to me or how he makes me feel like. I have never met anyone that makes feel even a fraction of what he does, he’s a man simply of he’s own league, he’s love is so pure, so kind. He is a blessing. For eight years I have loved this man, yes! We fight, we argue, we break promises sometimes, there even days I get so mad and put pillows between us or even kick him off the bed, But there never been a second in my life that I have ever had to question he love for me, nor he’s loyalty. So I turned 26 and well I guess my man is kinda into me.

Looking at the pictures, the lady was given a new dress, bunch of roses, shoes, sun glasses, neck lace, handbag, cake and much more.

gossip.naija.ng/1144490-loving-zambian-man-buys-woman-26-gifts-26th-birthday-photos.html#1144490

farano
Rocktation
seun
lalasticlala
mynd44

Re: Loving Man Buys His Woman 26 Gifts On Her 26th Birthday (photos) by Leverageisback(m): 3:54pm On Jan 05, 2018
grin man that nigga really in love cause that biotch f-ugly
Re: Loving Man Buys His Woman 26 Gifts On Her 26th Birthday (photos) by makydebbie(f): 3:59pm On Jan 05, 2018
Lucky you. kiss
Re: Loving Man Buys His Woman 26 Gifts On Her 26th Birthday (photos) by MhizzAJ(f): 4:16pm On Jan 05, 2018
Awwwwww....Love thiskiss
Some people(Men)really need to step up their game this year
Re: Loving Man Buys His Woman 26 Gifts On Her 26th Birthday (photos) by marunga(m): 4:19pm On Jan 05, 2018
makydebbie:
Lucky you. kiss
it should be us.
Re: Loving Man Buys His Woman 26 Gifts On Her 26th Birthday (photos) by Topestbilly(m): 4:20pm On Jan 05, 2018
See them

MhizzAJ:
Awwwwww....Love thiskiss

makydebbie:
Lucky you. kiss

You should ask what the lady has done to deserve this.
Re: Loving Man Buys His Woman 26 Gifts On Her 26th Birthday (photos) by Huee(f): 4:22pm On Jan 05, 2018
Aaawwnnn!!
So cute kiss
Re: Loving Man Buys His Woman 26 Gifts On Her 26th Birthday (photos) by Divay22(f): 4:23pm On Jan 05, 2018
Leverageisback:
What do you know undecided

Nice one from the man
Re: Loving Man Buys His Woman 26 Gifts On Her 26th Birthday (photos) by Smellymouth: 4:26pm On Jan 05, 2018
Na this kind thing women dey like.
Then on your birthday after you don spend heavily on theirs, dem go buy you "2 boxers, 1 singlet and 1 body spray.."

But if u nor spend too much, na just 2 boxers..

See them..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Loving Man Buys His Woman 26 Gifts On Her 26th Birthday (photos) by Airforce1(m): 4:27pm On Jan 05, 2018
Nice
Re: Loving Man Buys His Woman 26 Gifts On Her 26th Birthday (photos) by deeLima86(m): 4:31pm On Jan 05, 2018
cool
Re: Loving Man Buys His Woman 26 Gifts On Her 26th Birthday (photos) by Realsman405(m): 4:37pm On Jan 05, 2018
Leverageisback:

Be it male/female, as long as his/her level of hygiene is high and mode of dressing is quite good. Being pretty/handsome is just an additional trait.
Re: Loving Man Buys His Woman 26 Gifts On Her 26th Birthday (photos) by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jan 05, 2018
Seems Zambian men are taking over in the world of stupidity. Kenya and Zimbabwe need to buckle up. grin
Re: Loving Man Buys His Woman 26 Gifts On Her 26th Birthday (photos) by lilmax(m): 4:52pm On Jan 05, 2018
MhizzAJ:
Awwwwww....Love thiskiss
nobody dey step up.... it proves she's worth it,that's the point

the question is, are you worth it?
Re: Loving Man Buys His Woman 26 Gifts On Her 26th Birthday (photos) by makydebbie(f): 5:13pm On Jan 05, 2018
Topestbilly:

See them

You should ask what the lady has done to deserve this.
What's my business? I'm just congratulating her.
Re: Loving Man Buys His Woman 26 Gifts On Her 26th Birthday (photos) by oliidell(m): 6:05pm On Jan 05, 2018
Smellymouth:
Then on your birthday after you don spend heavily on theirs, dem go buy you "2 boxers, 1 singlet and 1 body spray.."

See them..

cheesy abi o. We reject every spirit of boxers and singlet this 2018.

Where the hell hav you been man?
Re: Loving Man Buys His Woman 26 Gifts On Her 26th Birthday (photos) by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jan 05, 2018
Broke guys will say this is not romantic.
Re: Loving Man Buys His Woman 26 Gifts On Her 26th Birthday (photos) by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jan 05, 2018
CaptainJeffry:
Seems Zambian men are taking over in the world of stupidity. Kenya and Zimbabwe need to buckle up. grin
How is buying gifts for your wife stupidity?

Nigerian guys sha.
Re: Loving Man Buys His Woman 26 Gifts On Her 26th Birthday (photos) by Smellymouth: 6:26pm On Jan 05, 2018
oliidell:

cheesy abi o. We reject every spirit of boxers and singlet this 2018.

Where the hell hav you been man?

Been around bruh. Happy new yr baba..
Re: Loving Man Buys His Woman 26 Gifts On Her 26th Birthday (photos) by oliidell(m): 6:53pm On Jan 05, 2018
Smellymouth:

Been around bruh. Happy new yr baba..

Same bro. You scarce one kain last year. E be like you trip go where internet no dey grin
Re: Loving Man Buys His Woman 26 Gifts On Her 26th Birthday (photos) by Smellymouth: 6:55pm On Jan 05, 2018
oliidell:

Same bro. You scarce one kain last year. E be like you trip go where internet no dey grin

Lol.. I dey on lowkey. Most times na to dey read comments or visit Sports section.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Loving Man Buys His Woman 26 Gifts On Her 26th Birthday (photos) by Espada10: 7:53pm On Jan 05, 2018
makydebbie:
Lucky you. kiss
look at them..no matter how much they form and claim independent online ..give them time ,thier inner poverty alleviation scheme, slaying and oloshism will unknowingly sip out.
Re: Loving Man Buys His Woman 26 Gifts On Her 26th Birthday (photos) by DEIFIED(m): 8:19pm On Jan 05, 2018
MhizzAJ:
Awwwwww....Love thiskiss Some people(Men)really need to step up their game this year
You ladies should step up yours too.
Re: Loving Man Buys His Woman 26 Gifts On Her 26th Birthday (photos) by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jan 05, 2018
Huee:
Aaawwnnn!! So cute kiss
Hi huee. Do you remember me?
Re: Loving Man Buys His Woman 26 Gifts On Her 26th Birthday (photos) by Huee(f): 10:13pm On Jan 05, 2018
Duxely:

Hi huee. Do you remember me?
Nope
Re: Loving Man Buys His Woman 26 Gifts On Her 26th Birthday (photos) by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jan 05, 2018
Huee:

Nope

Okay I'll send you a PM right now and give you the gist. Your PM works right? You'd be so surprised.
Re: Loving Man Buys His Woman 26 Gifts On Her 26th Birthday (photos) by Nobody: 9:56am On Jan 06, 2018
Huee:
Nope
Can you give me your email address so that I'll email you?
Re: Loving Man Buys His Woman 26 Gifts On Her 26th Birthday (photos) by StrawberryGloss(f): 10:52am On Jan 06, 2018
Smellymouth:

See them..
You been meeting the wrong gals.
Re: Loving Man Buys His Woman 26 Gifts On Her 26th Birthday (photos) by Smellymouth: 11:28am On Jan 06, 2018
StrawberryGloss:

You been meeting the wrong gals.

Really? I would like to meet you. grin
Re: Loving Man Buys His Woman 26 Gifts On Her 26th Birthday (photos) by Preshy561(f): 11:32am On Jan 06, 2018
this is lovely
Re: Loving Man Buys His Woman 26 Gifts On Her 26th Birthday (photos) by Leverageisback(m): 4:52pm On Jan 12, 2018
Realsman405:

Be it male/female, as long as his/her level of hygiene is high and mode of dressing is quite good. Being pretty/handsome is just an additional trait.

e be like say na your galfrnd wey dey post, bro you shouldnt be maga-ed by that kind uglyass pessin

(1) (2) (Reply)

How My Mother Turned Me Into The Callous Bitch That I Am Today / “If You Remove The 'Rubber' Without The Consent Of Your Partner, It's Rape”–lady / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.