Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,396 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

Femi Fani-Kayode Curses Sowore, Sahara Reporters Over Reports About His Marriage - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-Kayode Curses Sowore, Sahara Reporters Over Reports About His Marriage (30216 Views)

Amaechi Reacts To Reports About His Escape From Kidnappers / DSS prevents Lawyers' Entry Into Facility To Retrieve Sowore - Sahara Reporters / "Buhari Can Be Silly Defeated In 2019" - Sowore, Sahara Reporter Owner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Curses Sowore, Sahara Reporters Over Reports About His Marriage by Sermwell(m): 9:09pm On Jan 06, 2018
lakesider:

So you are defending a man that does nt know you exist ..
You mumu no be small o
So all the people you mentioned in your rant know you?? cheesy
I salute your stupidity! cool
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Curses Sowore, Sahara Reporters Over Reports About His Marriage by Sermwell(m): 9:09pm On Jan 06, 2018
lakesider:

So you are defending a man that does nt know you exist ..
You mumu no be small o
So all the people you mentioned in your rant know you exist?? cheesy
I salute your stupidity! cool
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Curses Sowore, Sahara Reporters Over Reports About His Marriage by jimcaddy(m): 9:56pm On Jan 06, 2018
Hahahahahahaha... My guy don vex...
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Curses Sowore, Sahara Reporters Over Reports About His Marriage by sijilaw: 10:19pm On Jan 06, 2018
NaoSlay:

This guy madness is comical, see the curse he placed, I remember the time he said Buhari is using NEPA bill as certificate.

my belle dey pain me after so much laughter
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Curses Sowore, Sahara Reporters Over Reports About His Marriage by edupedia: 1:50am On Jan 07, 2018
NaoSlay:

This guy madness is comical, see the curse he placed, I remember the time he said Buhari is using NEPA bill as certificate.

.Dapada!..so u no know say Ojukwu don place beta curse on that ya yeye head to be wife-beater for ever?...lover of God pretender...

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Curses Sowore, Sahara Reporters Over Reports About His Marriage by Nobody: 3:26am On Jan 07, 2018
Jarus:
I wont be surprised if SR start oubliahing evidence e.g copy of the text sent by FFK to his family members.

my thoughts exactly. and since ffk has decided to behave like a yeyebrity kardasian [old man splashing his relationship with his unmarried concubine baby mama all over on social media] he should accept the consequences

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Curses Sowore, Sahara Reporters Over Reports About His Marriage by iamrealdeji(m): 8:53am On Jan 07, 2018
Maybe Sowore thinks he's dealing with Saraki that shows decorum in everything and act gentlemanly. Fani Kayode no send you o,him go finish your life
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Curses Sowore, Sahara Reporters Over Reports About His Marriage by gwama: 4:14pm On Jan 08, 2018
THERE IS NO SMOKE WITHOUT FIRE, ESPECIALLY THAT YOU WERE NOT AT YOUR FIRST MARRIAGE grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rivers: Heads May Roll As Army Panel Concludes Investigation / Ambode Commissions Newly Upgraded Tinubu Square Fountain(photos) / Throwback Picture Of Dino Melaye And His Female Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.