Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,783 members, 7,820,745 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

I Will Teach You How To Make Upto 20$ Plus Daily - Adverts (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / I Will Teach You How To Make Upto 20$ Plus Daily (19085 Views)

Learn How To Do Picture Manipulation And Make Money Teach Others / Build Your Own Business Guys Through Oriflame Sweeden. Let Me Teach You How / Checkout How To Make Quick Money Online.upto N5000 Per Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Teach You How To Make Upto 20$ Plus Daily by bkuranga(m): 10:43pm On Jan 18, 2018
OBTMOS:
Please can I use a phone?
yes, but for effectiveness, u need a lap/desktop.
Re: I Will Teach You How To Make Upto 20$ Plus Daily by Samjeez(m): 11:17pm On Jan 18, 2018
bkuranga:
Good day, knowing that to earn these days is somehow difficult after my many trials and errors. I am able to make some $$ doing simple and at the same time difficult jobs online.

I AM TALKING ABOUT TRANSCRIBING, BUT NOT JUST THAT

HOW TO DO IT WITH LESS STRESS AND COMPLETE MANY TASK EXCELLENTLY.

ONLY FOR HUSTLERS LIKE ME, AS MONEY EARNED FROM TRANSCRIBING MAY BE WAY TOO LOW FOR SOME BIG GUYS HERE.

PLEASE DO NOT MIND MY ENGLISH, GRAMMARLY COVERS THAT FOR ME AND I AM NOT USING THAT HERE.

SO ANY ONE INTERESTED IN POSSIBLE RUBBISH I HAVE TO TEACH ? wink
Am very interested, add in mannyekundayo@gmail.com. pls
Re: I Will Teach You How To Make Upto 20$ Plus Daily by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jan 18, 2018
I am interested but I don't have a PayPal account
Re: I Will Teach You How To Make Upto 20$ Plus Daily by ogunsinamayowa(m): 11:03am On Jan 19, 2018
jemtiful:

I will create a US verified PayPal account within hour for you at 2k. Signifies if you are interested.
Re: I Will Teach You How To Make Upto 20$ Plus Daily by daddio(m): 11:55am On Jan 19, 2018
iyioladdada@gmail.com.
Pls send the info
Re: I Will Teach You How To Make Upto 20$ Plus Daily by lucyqueen(m): 3:43pm On Jan 19, 2018
Interested
Re: I Will Teach You How To Make Upto 20$ Plus Daily by bkuranga(m): 8:24am On Jan 20, 2018
jemtiful:

there is solution to this.

1 Like

Re: I Will Teach You How To Make Upto 20$ Plus Daily by Hunry: 9:22am On Jan 20, 2018
hmmm $20 daily. proof or adonbelivit
Re: I Will Teach You How To Make Upto 20$ Plus Daily by siverspooon(m): 12:10pm On Jan 20, 2018
Am interested Chucksuney@gmail.com
Re: I Will Teach You How To Make Upto 20$ Plus Daily by Manbryto(m): 2:08pm On Jan 20, 2018
Is this thread also abandoned?
Re: I Will Teach You How To Make Upto 20$ Plus Daily by Halopy: 5:24pm On Jan 20, 2018
Jamesolusola@gmail.com
Re: I Will Teach You How To Make Upto 20$ Plus Daily by QtKatie(f): 6:23am On Jan 21, 2018
ogunsinamayowa:

I will create a US verified PayPal account within hour for you at 2k. Signifies if you are interested.

I'm interested
Re: I Will Teach You How To Make Upto 20$ Plus Daily by gift01: 6:47am On Jan 21, 2018
ogunsinamayowa:

I need the PayPal account as well
Re: I Will Teach You How To Make Upto 20$ Plus Daily by ogunsinamayowa(m): 7:42am On Jan 21, 2018
gift01:
I need the PayPal account as well

Send your:

1.First name and last name

to 0..7..0...3. .6.. 3.. 1.. 5.. 1 ... 6 .. 6 ..

That is my whatsapp number. When I'm done with the creation of the account, I will send your log in details to the number you will use to send me your name. Afterward, you can change the details for security purposes. Do send your name to my whatsapp number or in text message in order to fast track the process.
Re: I Will Teach You How To Make Upto 20$ Plus Daily by ogunsinamayowa(m): 7:45am On Jan 21, 2018
QtKatie:

I'm interested

Send your:

That is my WhatsApp number. When I'm done with the creation of the account, I will send your log in details to the number you will use to send me your name. Afterward, you can change the details for security purposes. Do send your name to my WhatsApp number or in text message in order to fast track the process.
Re: I Will Teach You How To Make Upto 20$ Plus Daily by ogunsinamayowa(m): 7:48am On Jan 21, 2018
If You are also interested in having your US verified PayPal account, do contact me on :
0..7..0...3. .6.. 3.. 1.. 5.. 1 ... 6 .. 6 .

with your first name and last name.

Ire o!
Re: I Will Teach You How To Make Upto 20$ Plus Daily by bkuranga(m): 8:50am On Jan 21, 2018
Manbryto:
Is this thread also abandoned?
NO
Re: I Will Teach You How To Make Upto 20$ Plus Daily by bkuranga(m): 8:51am On Jan 21, 2018
ogunsinamayowa:

Send your:

That is my whatsapp number. When I'm done with the creation of the account, I will send your log in details to the number you will use to send me your name. Afterward, you can change the details for security purposes. Do send your name to my whatsapp number or in text message in order to fast track the process.

please stop spamming my thread.
Re: I Will Teach You How To Make Upto 20$ Plus Daily by ogunsinamayowa(m): 8:53am On Jan 21, 2018
bkuranga:

Apology cheesy
Re: I Will Teach You How To Make Upto 20$ Plus Daily by bkuranga(m): 8:55am On Jan 21, 2018
Hunry:
hmmm $20 daily. proof or adonbelivit

u have the right not to believe.. after all u won't be paying me for the free information.

3 Likes

Re: I Will Teach You How To Make Upto 20$ Plus Daily by shiffynaani(m): 11:39am On Jan 21, 2018
bkuranga:

how Many Years You Want Take Explain Common Transcription,biko? If You Wanna Help, Help Jor.
Re: I Will Teach You How To Make Upto 20$ Plus Daily by dublinkmy6: 1:58pm On Jan 21, 2018
Na wa o! see as we just dey wait since 1960...
Re: I Will Teach You How To Make Upto 20$ Plus Daily by ogunsinamayowa(m): 2:19pm On Jan 21, 2018
shiffynaani:
how Many Years You Want Take Explain Common Transcription,biko? If You Wanna Help, Help Jor.

Seriously? Do you still need someone with limited knowledge about a subject matter to lecture you about transcription? Access to information has been revolutionized. All the information you will need about transcription is on the internet. Use Google. Be wise up.
Re: I Will Teach You How To Make Upto 20$ Plus Daily by JOHNBULLZZ: 2:52pm On Jan 21, 2018
egocash@gmail.com
Re: I Will Teach You How To Make Upto 20$ Plus Daily by schrondinger: 3:06pm On Jan 21, 2018
bro am interested, ponleabayomi1@gmail.com
Re: I Will Teach You How To Make Upto 20$ Plus Daily by shiffynaani(m): 5:38pm On Jan 21, 2018
ogunsinamayowa:

Seriously? Do you still need someone with limited knowledge about a subject matter to lecture you about transcription? Access to information has been revolutionized. All the information you will need about transcription is on the internet. Use Google. Be wise up.
thank You Sir. Mr Adviser
Re: I Will Teach You How To Make Upto 20$ Plus Daily by Hunry: 6:18pm On Jan 21, 2018
bkuranga:

u have the right not to believe.. after all u won't be paying me for the free information.

oya nau share the info.

how do you execute the job
Re: I Will Teach You How To Make Upto 20$ Plus Daily by bkuranga(m): 9:25pm On Jan 21, 2018
shiffynaani:

dublinkmy6:
Na wa o!
see as we just dey wait since 1960...
ogunsinamayowa:

SORRY GUYS , CHECK MY FIRST POST. I AM HUSTLER LIKE U GUYS SO I BARELY HAVE TIME TO WRITE BUT PLEASE FORGIVE ME... I WILL PROCEED SOON
Re: I Will Teach You How To Make Upto 20$ Plus Daily by bkuranga(m): 9:28pm On Jan 21, 2018
ogunsinamayowa:

PEOPLE LIKE U WILL NEVER APPRECIATE--
Re: I Will Teach You How To Make Upto 20$ Plus Daily by chybyke4ly(m): 6:05am On Jan 22, 2018
please send to anumschybyke@gmail.com
Re: I Will Teach You How To Make Upto 20$ Plus Daily by psalm1man(m): 9:38am On Jan 22, 2018
boss...come and finish up bro. The year is rolling already. we appreciate you.

1 Like

Re: I Will Teach You How To Make Upto 20$ Plus Daily by steviano(m): 11:26am On Jan 22, 2018
Click on my signature to register and get 1,400 naira bonus on this new ico site which is making wave now. Pre sale is ongoing now and you can decide to sell your coin at anytime.. Lending starts by 3rd of February 2018. also click on the telegram icon on the site after registration to get updates check it out and thank me later

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Refreshing Health Drink.it Cures, Ashman,cancer, Ulcer, Diabetes, Gastritis. / Generator movement From One Point To Another In Lagos / Get Quick Loans In Lagos Today!!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.