Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:31 PM

Man Impregnates His Mother-In-Law In Nasarawa (Photo) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Impregnates His Mother-In-Law In Nasarawa (Photo) (86629 Views)

Man Impregnates His Sister In-law To Punish His "Abusive" Wife / Father Impregnates Daughter In Nasarawa (Photo) / Man Impregnates Sister-In-Law In Lagos. His Wife Got Impregnated By Another Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Impregnates His Mother-In-Law In Nasarawa (Photo) by labisibrass(m): 4:03pm On Jan 06, 2018
Lemme me go and come back first
Re: Man Impregnates His Mother-In-Law In Nasarawa (Photo) by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jan 06, 2018
okay. smiley
Re: Man Impregnates His Mother-In-Law In Nasarawa (Photo) by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jan 06, 2018
Is this not invasion of privacy. Sunnews and junk stories tho
Re: Man Impregnates His Mother-In-Law In Nasarawa (Photo) by OfficialAwol(m): 4:05pm On Jan 06, 2018
Damn!

That Mama is hot at 42!
Re: Man Impregnates His Mother-In-Law In Nasarawa (Photo) by Richnero(m): 4:05pm On Jan 06, 2018
undecided
Re: Man Impregnates His Mother-In-Law In Nasarawa (Photo) by babyphaze07(m): 4:07pm On Jan 06, 2018
The man now has two wife. He is older than both wife and mother in law. well done to the causative agent..... the � devil. You don't joke with the devil. he has more the 10000 years experience than you.

2 Likes

Re: Man Impregnates His Mother-In-Law In Nasarawa (Photo) by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jan 06, 2018
grin
Re: Man Impregnates His Mother-In-Law In Nasarawa (Photo) by Hector09(m): 4:08pm On Jan 06, 2018
The mother inlaw make sense oh but the man for use condom na, i dnt blame him for having sex with d mother inlaw bt him for use condom atleast

2 Likes

Re: Man Impregnates His Mother-In-Law In Nasarawa (Photo) by fareed69(m): 4:08pm On Jan 06, 2018
Devil Indeed.
Re: Man Impregnates His Mother-In-Law In Nasarawa (Photo) by temptnow: 4:10pm On Jan 06, 2018
Why am I getting erection reading this thing, hope am OK

2 Likes

Re: Man Impregnates His Mother-In-Law In Nasarawa (Photo) by binsanni(m): 4:11pm On Jan 06, 2018
who call this one for this matter now
9jakohai:

Just like Southerners self.....

Re: Man Impregnates His Mother-In-Law In Nasarawa (Photo) by alt3r3g0: 4:12pm On Jan 06, 2018
*punching calculator*

Mother 42
Married for 9 years
Just how old was the mother when she had her?

9 Likes

Re: Man Impregnates His Mother-In-Law In Nasarawa (Photo) by ogechukwubliss(f): 4:13pm On Jan 06, 2018
One woman tried it for my villa, her pikin summon courage tell am, after sm months, the pikin died. if you see that woman now, thin like skeleton.

though hand join with hand, sinners shall never go unpunished.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Impregnates His Mother-In-Law In Nasarawa (Photo) by Jokkarm2: 4:14pm On Jan 06, 2018
See what heads men caused, any way , it has happened . Leave the pregnancy , let the baby live. There are things we can not ascertain now .
Re: Man Impregnates His Mother-In-Law In Nasarawa (Photo) by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jan 06, 2018
When I think I've seen it all. I think I have to go now.
Re: Man Impregnates His Mother-In-Law In Nasarawa (Photo) by sonoforogun(m): 4:17pm On Jan 06, 2018
Devil's work or satan work, wetin happen don happen.

What's the way forward?

Expressing her disappointment at her husband’s behaviour, Victoria remarked: “It would have been better for him to get a second wife who will be stationed at home or even look for a girlfriend to satisfy him in my absence rather than going into a love affair with my own mother; it is a very shameful thing and an abomination of the highest order; it is wrong.”

This is real only when you have been forced to take the highway or the only way.
Re: Man Impregnates His Mother-In-Law In Nasarawa (Photo) by KushLyon(m): 4:18pm On Jan 06, 2018
it's just as if I'm reading the part 2 of Ola Rotimi's book "the gods are not to blame" this is dark.... really wrong
Re: Man Impregnates His Mother-In-Law In Nasarawa (Photo) by pennywys(m): 4:20pm On Jan 06, 2018
Beautiful mother-in-law,

OMG

look at her chest
Re: Man Impregnates His Mother-In-Law In Nasarawa (Photo) by Awoleesu(m): 4:20pm On Jan 06, 2018
Just doing a lil arithmetic on the story and I guess somethings didn't add-up;

1. How old is Victoria herself?
2. If her Mom's 42 and she's been married for 9 years, then @ what age did her Mom give birth to her?
3, Although not strange, why did she get married to a man older than her own Mum?

My assumption would be that her Mum either gave birth to her outta wedlock or she's a product of teen marriage. In any case, I'd rather an established character here indicates the Mamma is loose morally...

1 Like

Re: Man Impregnates His Mother-In-Law In Nasarawa (Photo) by PotatoSalad(m): 4:21pm On Jan 06, 2018
missyadorable:
Already,a married woman cannot invite her friend,sister,cousin to her husband's house for fear of a sexual relationship btw them

Now,inviting her own mother is very dangerous

No woman is save around a husband anymore.

Once a man is married,he can fvck anything including his daughter and mother
Mechie onu gi osiso
Re: Man Impregnates His Mother-In-Law In Nasarawa (Photo) by aspirebig: 4:21pm On Jan 06, 2018
John is 45...
Monther in law 42...
Wife are unknown but has been married for 9years?
Re: Man Impregnates His Mother-In-Law In Nasarawa (Photo) by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 4:22pm On Jan 06, 2018
missyadorable:
Already,a married woman cannot invite her friend,sister,cousin to her husband's house for fear of a sexual relationship btw them

Now,inviting her own mother is very dangerous

No woman is save around a husband anymore.

Once a man is married,he can fvck anything including his daughter and mother

Haba, daughter ke?
Re: Man Impregnates His Mother-In-Law In Nasarawa (Photo) by Liamm(m): 4:22pm On Jan 06, 2018
that mother in law looks like ngeneukwenu

2 Likes

Re: Man Impregnates His Mother-In-Law In Nasarawa (Photo) by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jan 06, 2018
binsanni:
who call this one for this matter now

If you can't stand the high kelvins...
Re: Man Impregnates His Mother-In-Law In Nasarawa (Photo) by PotatoSalad(m): 4:23pm On Jan 06, 2018
ogechukwubliss:
One woman tried it for my villa, her pikin summon courage tell am, after sm months, the pikin died. if you see that woman now, thin like skeleton.

though hand join with hand, sinners shall never go unpunished.
Re: Man Impregnates His Mother-In-Law In Nasarawa (Photo) by EmekaBlue(m): 4:24pm On Jan 06, 2018
grin d child will be his wife step-sister and his own brother/sister inlaw.

Uwa bu pawpaw mehn. YAW
Re: Man Impregnates His Mother-In-Law In Nasarawa (Photo) by SAMBARRY: 4:25pm On Jan 06, 2018
Yet na them.go dey wear hijab like person wey them.swear for.I can't even fathom how a woman can stoop so low as to sleep with her son inlaw

The man himself na a big disgrace.a man that has no CONTROL over his phenese,if konji hold am,he will even fok his mother.because a man that can accuse devil for sleeping with his mother in law,nothing can stop him from sleeping with his mother if the mother happens to be naked and konji hold am.rada rada

Continue to deceive unaselves with una pretentious holy holy holy awusubilayi bool sheet

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Impregnates His Mother-In-Law In Nasarawa (Photo) by Whoeppme(m): 4:30pm On Jan 06, 2018
The mother inlaws cooking was obviously sweeter than her daughters and so will the POMO too grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Impregnates His Mother-In-Law In Nasarawa (Photo) by BlackAce31(m): 4:31pm On Jan 06, 2018
So wait if mama is allowed to have the baby the wife's daughter would have a half-brother/sister who will happen to be her uncle/aunt. And the man's son/daughter will be his brother/sister in-law. The wife's step-son/daughter would be her half-brother/sister. Hmmm. Hold on, if the wife and her daughter share a common half-sibling doesn't it make the wife and her daughter siblings of some sort? and if they are mama's granddaughter becomes her daughter.
Ayam nor even understanding again

1 Like

Re: Man Impregnates His Mother-In-Law In Nasarawa (Photo) by anyicash(m): 4:31pm On Jan 06, 2018
Honestly let us not blame the both totally..it's practically impossible to stay with a woman not your blood relative in one place night and day without something of this nature coming up..they are both adults, they have feelings, blood runs in their veins and both are still very young...sex is nature, very difficult to control or resist. Please let us not condemn them like that cos so many of us will and can still fall into this...sex is sweet and very hard to do without. Happy new year to you all.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Girls night out discussions / Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position With My Sister? - Jayzeez / Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.