Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,833 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

"I Am Not Sponsoring Fulani Herdsmen" - Atiku - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Am Not Sponsoring Fulani Herdsmen" - Atiku (22310 Views)

PDP: Obi Not Anti-north And Not Sponsoring IPOB / I Have A Prove That Atiku And PDP Sponsoring Fulani Militant. / I Have A Prove That Atiku And PDP Sponsoring Fulani Militant. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Am Not Sponsoring Fulani Herdsmen" - Atiku by GEJisBOKO: 11:03am On Jan 06, 2018
SouthEastFacts:

Only two fulanis will end up as Presidential candidates. A rational being will only go for the lesser evil.
Nnamdi kanu must be a nightmare to you?
so what becomes of biafra. what about all those gullible youth who got shot while protesting for biafra. was it all for a Fulani presidency? the late nnamdi kanu will be turning in his grave right now

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Am Not Sponsoring Fulani Herdsmen" - Atiku by SouthEastFacts: 11:03am On Jan 06, 2018
GEJisBOKO:
the energy with which you Ibos use in defending your Fulani master - Atiku, is mind boggling. what happened to biafra?
Biafra activism started way back in 1999. Igbos have been voting in election since then, so 2019 will not be an exception.

Atiku is a lesser evil, so we are voting him.

6 Likes

Re: "I Am Not Sponsoring Fulani Herdsmen" - Atiku by SouthEastFacts: 11:08am On Jan 06, 2018
GEJisBOKO:
so what becomes of biafra. what about all those gullible youth who got shot while protesting for biafra. was presidency all for a Fulani presidency? the late nnamdi kanu will be turning in his grave right now
Biafra is still very much active. In the absence of Nnamdi:
IPOB launched a new world headquarters that will now centralize all IPOB global structures.
IPOB launched an Hausa service.

Next time, type in English please.

6 Likes

Re: "I Am Not Sponsoring Fulani Herdsmen" - Atiku by GEJisBOKO: 11:17am On Jan 06, 2018
SouthEastFacts:

IPOB launched an Hausa service
an Hausa service that will be used to campaign for Atiku. the biafra struggle has been hijacked by Alhaji Atiku Abubakar and his Fulani brothers. I weep for biafra

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "I Am Not Sponsoring Fulani Herdsmen" - Atiku by Nobody: 11:52am On Jan 06, 2018
Okay. smiley
Re: "I Am Not Sponsoring Fulani Herdsmen" - Atiku by kenzysmith: 11:53am On Jan 06, 2018
Atiku shot up you are come and rule us na woo breeze ve blow fowl yansh ve open ole

2 Likes

Re: "I Am Not Sponsoring Fulani Herdsmen" - Atiku by sureheaven(m): 11:53am On Jan 06, 2018
Atiku not only u but some northern elders will I trust when it comes to sponsoring evils in terms of religious and political matters just to get to power. The northern elders brought Boko haram to discredit GEJ administration, so u aren't left out on issue like this .

2 Likes

Re: "I Am Not Sponsoring Fulani Herdsmen" - Atiku by kuipid(m): 11:54am On Jan 06, 2018
I object.
See more via blog in siggy
Re: "I Am Not Sponsoring Fulani Herdsmen" - Atiku by naijapips04: 11:55am On Jan 06, 2018
GEJisBOKO:
Punna na Punna. weda he get hair or he no get. weda he fit squirt abi he no fit

you need to see the bigger picture. Atiku and buhari are both Fulani. they are obliged to the same fulani creed. btw why have you Ibos suddenly exchanged the status of nnamdi kanu for Atiku.

One is rearing cattle and the other is not.

2 Likes

Re: "I Am Not Sponsoring Fulani Herdsmen" - Atiku by Aarenasbaba(m): 11:56am On Jan 06, 2018
M watching
Re: "I Am Not Sponsoring Fulani Herdsmen" - Atiku by hardywaltz(m): 11:58am On Jan 06, 2018
Shut up

1 Like

Re: "I Am Not Sponsoring Fulani Herdsmen" - Atiku by lexy2014: 11:59am On Jan 06, 2018
tashashiel:
Atiku is now a sponsor because he left APC,

This ruling party like to finger the brains of Nigerians whenever and however they like
no madam. d ruling party is fingering its own brain that's y they keep chasing shadows. D parts of their brains needed 4 proper thinking has lost its elasticity. A prominent politician said that d president has run out of ideas even bad ones.

1 Like

Re: "I Am Not Sponsoring Fulani Herdsmen" - Atiku by Abfinest007(m): 12:01pm On Jan 06, 2018
who do we believe now
Re: "I Am Not Sponsoring Fulani Herdsmen" - Atiku by iamtardey: 12:02pm On Jan 06, 2018
oh! dey don even get name and association! lol...
naija sha ...
MACBAN

1 Like

Re: "I Am Not Sponsoring Fulani Herdsmen" - Atiku by Allee90: 12:02pm On Jan 06, 2018
Desperation is a disease. Atiku you can not be a President

2 Likes

Re: "I Am Not Sponsoring Fulani Herdsmen" - Atiku by GoldNiagara(m): 12:04pm On Jan 06, 2018
SouthEastFacts:

Igbos don't hate Fulanis. We voted massively for Yar'Adua and we are going to vote massively for Atiku again. He is a lesser evil.
If South West didn't use their propaganda to bequeath Buhari on us, nobody will be talking about Atiku today.

Then Atiku is doomed to fail, any thing backed by Igbos will fail.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Am Not Sponsoring Fulani Herdsmen" - Atiku by PHILipu1(m): 12:04pm On Jan 06, 2018
GEJisBOKO:
Punna na Punna. weda he get hair or he no get. weda he fit squirt abi he no fit

you need to see the bigger picture. Atiku and buhari are both Fulani. they are obliged to the same fulani creed. btw why have you Ibos suddenly exchanged the status of nnamdi kanu for Atiku.
The funny thing is that this people hate for Buhari has make them to forget how this Fulani herdsmen were in Aso rock to endorsed Jonathan and PDP and this herdsmen told Buhari that no vacancy in Aso rock just before the 2015 general election.

Now that Buhari defeated their prefer candidate and party,what stop their preferred party using them to distabilize this Buhari government knowing fully well that people will reason this issue one sided like most people are doing now.

2 Likes

Re: "I Am Not Sponsoring Fulani Herdsmen" - Atiku by Kennedy767(m): 12:04pm On Jan 06, 2018
so Atiku is another Fulani?.... it's well....I rather not vote than to vote for Fulani man....bye bye buhari & atiku

3 Likes

Re: "I Am Not Sponsoring Fulani Herdsmen" - Atiku by Ahamefuna0001(m): 12:05pm On Jan 06, 2018
Kip up ur good works Atiku we knw those who want to spoil ur reputation. the waste side go hear am.
Re: "I Am Not Sponsoring Fulani Herdsmen" - Atiku by fyneguy: 12:06pm On Jan 06, 2018
Atiku did not deny funding Myetti Allah in this statement

1 Like

Re: "I Am Not Sponsoring Fulani Herdsmen" - Atiku by Aroma5(m): 12:06pm On Jan 06, 2018
Issorit
Re: "I Am Not Sponsoring Fulani Herdsmen" - Atiku by potterdon: 12:07pm On Jan 06, 2018
Atiku is actually not the lesser evil grin let not deceive ourselves here Atiku is worse than buhari anytime of the year. Buhari should win #2019 for the sake of peace after the total destruction of Nigeria. grin
Re: "I Am Not Sponsoring Fulani Herdsmen" - Atiku by PHILipu1(m): 12:10pm On Jan 06, 2018
GEJisBOKO:
an Hausa service that will be used to campaign for Atiku. the biafra struggle has been hijacked by Alhaji Atiku Abubakar and his Fulani brothers. I weep for biafra
Are you just realizing that Atikuchukwu was behind IPOB and was funding them secretly to destabilize Buhari government because of his own political ambitions?
Add Atikuchukwu and IPOB restructuring message together and you will know what i mean.

Atikuchukwu is behind IPOB and this Fulani herdsmen.

3 Likes

Re: "I Am Not Sponsoring Fulani Herdsmen" - Atiku by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jan 06, 2018
Buhari can be defeated in 2019. This is possible if the opposition candidate can win some Northern states as well as all Southern states. Atiku Abubakar is the only candidate from the North that can achieve that feat, presently.

Atiku can win sections of the North that have "received the short end of the stick" under Buhari's presidency. The Northeast region and some states in the Northcentral/middle belt zone, especially states under attacks by Buhari's Fulani brothers will vote for Atiku, enough to deny Buhari a sweeping victory as was the case in 2015.

Atiku is also the only Northern candidate that the SE and SS will vote en-bloc for, even without an Igbo running-mate or VP. For Atiku to win in the Southwest region he must pick a Yoruba Christian running-mate/VP from the zone, to ensure the SW region does not lose the Vice Presidency slot which they currently occupy.

Finally, to seal victory in 2019 Atiku MUST run an issue-based campaign, articulating clearly what he will do differently to better the country to Nigerians. Buhari's failures in improving security in the Northeast and his refusal and disinterest in attaining to internally displaced persons (IDPs), his lackluster attitude toward stopping his marauding Fulani herdsmen kinsmen, his destruction of Nigeria's currency which has led to astronomical hike in prices of goods and a failing economy, ill health, failure to prosecute corruption cases and general ineptitude, are some of the issues that Atiku should focus on.

1 Like

Re: "I Am Not Sponsoring Fulani Herdsmen" - Atiku by Ghostmode2two(m): 12:12pm On Jan 06, 2018
APC handiwork this we know. How many cows did Atiku have compared to the other man who love cows more than Nigeria? though I don't trust any politrick-cian
Re: "I Am Not Sponsoring Fulani Herdsmen" - Atiku by dieBYfire: 12:15pm On Jan 06, 2018
GEJisBOKO:
Is Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, the Waziri, of Adamawa, not a Fulani like Buhari?

since the death of the late nnamdi kanu. you Ibos have forgotten about biafra. you are now championing the cause of Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, a Fulani man. I weep for biafra

Even if they like let them label ATIKU as the devil himself, me and my entire dynasty will vote for him.
I voted Buhari in 2015 n he won , will vote ATIKU and he will also win. grin
Re: "I Am Not Sponsoring Fulani Herdsmen" - Atiku by Kennedy767(m): 12:16pm On Jan 06, 2018
tashashiel:
Atiku is now a sponsor because he left APC,

This ruling party like to finger the brains of Nigerians whenever and however they like
I tire o....buhari & blames...he like putting blames on people... OK,now that u know that Atiku is the one sponsoring them to distract ur government then declare the FULANI HERDSMEN AS TERRORIST....but u said no...u don't want to touch them coz thy are ur people but they keep killing innocent people everyday..illiteracy is a diseases o my dear....

1 Like

Re: "I Am Not Sponsoring Fulani Herdsmen" - Atiku by zoedew: 12:17pm On Jan 06, 2018
This hit home hence the quick retort from Atiku. The evil that men do never fails to haunt them. I expect his e-warriors To mutilate this post if they cannot block it’s publication outright!
Re: "I Am Not Sponsoring Fulani Herdsmen" - Atiku by Chiedu4Trump: 12:20pm On Jan 06, 2018
GEJisBOKO:
Is Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, the Waziri, of Adamawa, not a Fulani like Buhari?

since the death of the late nnamdi kanu. you Ibos have forgotten about biafra. you are now championing the cause of Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, a Fulani man. I weep for biafra
Who said Kanu is dead?
Who said Biafra is forgotten?

We are waiting for the Zoo to fall.

Now all the South and middlebelt are waiting patiently for the Zoo to fall.

The dullard of Daura will hasten the fall.

1 Like

Re: "I Am Not Sponsoring Fulani Herdsmen" - Atiku by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jan 06, 2018
APC and bmc executive zombies have started their blames games.

What a lie from the pits of APClilogy.

If it is true, why not proscribed the Fulani/Tvi herdsmen

We are tired of APC and president Buhari's lying, corrupt and incompetent government.
Re: "I Am Not Sponsoring Fulani Herdsmen" - Atiku by zoedew: 12:21pm On Jan 06, 2018
Jesusfan3:
Vice President, Atiku Abubakar, has debunked an allegation that he is the chief financier of Miyetti Allah Cattle Breeders Association of Nigeria (MACBAN).

The association is the national body of Fulani herdsmen.

Paul Ibe, Atiku’s spokesman, in a statement on Friday, described the allegation against Abubakar, who holds Tiv traditional title of Zege Mule U Tiv, as sad and false.

Ibe said it was disheartening that in this period of intense grief in Benue State, Chief Paul Unongo would choose to level false allegations on the person of Abubakar.

Unongo was the former Chairman, Governing Board of Nigerian Educational Research and Development Council (NERDC).

Ibe said while Abubakar was proud to be Fulani, he is a thoroughly detribalized Nigerian that would never favour one ethnic group over another.

He recalled that in 2017 during the massive flood in Benue which affected over 100,000 families, Abubakar, donated cash to the Benue Government for the care of the victims.

He said, “This is fitting for a man whose Tiv traditional title means ‘the biggest shade of the Tiv people’.

“It is strange that Chief Paul Unongo chose to neglect that act of love and care from the Waziri Adamawa to the people of Benue

Details: http://anstalk.com/am-not-sponsoring-of-fulani-herdsmen-atiku/

Speaks volumes about the Tiv to hear that the Tiv made a Fulani ‘the biggest shade of the Tiv people’. This is gross!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP G-5: Stop Crying Over Wike, Afegbua Tells Dino Melaye / 75-Year-Old Man Disarmed Four Kidnappers / Rivers Senators Sworn In By Saraki, As Senate Adjourns Till january

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.