Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,200 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

Will You Support A Same Sex Marriage? The Big Question - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will You Support A Same Sex Marriage? The Big Question (464 Views)

The Big Question Facing New Graduates: Should You Scam Or Find A Job? / Do You Support What This Guy Did? / Single Guys: Is Marriage The Key To Success? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Support A Same Sex Marriage? The Big Question by Nobody: 9:50am On Jan 06, 2018
ARE YOU IN SUPPORT
OR
AGAINST
AND WHY?
Re: Will You Support A Same Sex Marriage? The Big Question by swaqq(m): 9:53am On Jan 06, 2018
Rubbish, don't make me vomit this early morning.
Re: Will You Support A Same Sex Marriage? The Big Question by koolaid87: 9:54am On Jan 06, 2018
NO

Marriage is a sacred union between male and female.

No disrespect to gays or lesbians. I'm not homophobic. Y'll can do whatever that rocks your boat but marriage should be treated with dignity cos it's sacred

My opinion

1 Like

Re: Will You Support A Same Sex Marriage? The Big Question by hakimi1974(m): 9:56am On Jan 06, 2018
yes oo. but, after the union, they should be stoned to death.
Re: Will You Support A Same Sex Marriage? The Big Question by Nobody: 10:18am On Jan 06, 2018
I don't support it. The more we get used to the politics of relating with fellow humans than relating with the almighty, there will be more sexual nonsense.
Re: Will You Support A Same Sex Marriage? The Big Question by Elparaiso(m): 11:36am On Jan 06, 2018
Why is my opinion needed? If two people are in love, they have every right to tie the knot. It's none of my business what happens, I have my own life to live.
Re: Will You Support A Same Sex Marriage? The Big Question by Apina(m): 11:38am On Jan 06, 2018
Rhetorical question undecided
Re: Will You Support A Same Sex Marriage? The Big Question by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jan 06, 2018
Science tells you that positive well suits negative.

Theology tells you a man is well suited to a woman for the sake of reproduction among others.

Common sense should as well tell people that reproduction cannot be posible when one is with the same sex.
Re: Will You Support A Same Sex Marriage? The Big Question by Laveda(f): 1:09pm On Jan 06, 2018
Not my business, whatever suits them.
Re: Will You Support A Same Sex Marriage? The Big Question by ibroauthen(m): 1:19pm On Jan 06, 2018
Ok undecided
Re: Will You Support A Same Sex Marriage? The Big Question by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jan 06, 2018
I'm against it and I hate the fact that whites keep forcing it down our throat, I can't even watch a movie without seeing one or two gays.

I'm like WTF?
Re: Will You Support A Same Sex Marriage? The Big Question by ttru: 1:34pm On Jan 06, 2018
same sex relationship or union is entirely non of my business but a same sex marriage? i dont know . . . .

(1) (Reply)

What Every Cute Black Girl Needs / Special Letter To My Future Wife. / Ideas On How To Have A Memorable Valentine Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.