Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,109 members, 7,814,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

All About Glowing Skin - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / All About Glowing Skin (458 Views)

Man Makes Jaws Drop As He Flaunts His Glowing Skin (pix/vid) / "30 Romantic Love SMS To Keep Your Relationship Glowing". / Natural Way To Have Smooth, Glowing Skin & Look 5-10 Years Younger Than Your Age (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

All About Glowing Skin by Strongbest(m): 2:01pm On Jan 18, 2018
Heyllo Romancers or Romancelanders, I don't know which one is correct but uhmmm, in case both are wrong - my apologies in advance. Straight face.

Well, I just thought it'll be nice I get to talk to some of us about what I do here.

I am a cosmetologist and can help you get a good, tender, nice and glowing skin by using just a simple non chemical product but purely organic.

Attention is fast shifting from chemical products to organic products due to the side effect some of the chemicals have on skin after use. And even more interesting if you can formulate your own products and know exactly what you are putting into your skin.

There are a lot of skin issues that can be very embarrassing to us, skin issues like: Spots, rough skin, pimples, acne, stretch marks etc.

In a bid to get rid of these things we tend to try several products on our skin. Somehow, sometimes, we get lucky to find some of the products helpful but not everyone is so lucky due to their skin type or peculiarity of the skin issue.

Another thing is, people want to maintain their skin color or want to lighten up a bit, something I will like to call "tone up" and also have this young, tender, beautiful and glowing skin. Ya, who doesn't ? That's pretty easy if you try my advise.

Well, to cut the story short, I put up a little of my amazing piece and working formula/recipe together and I believe you will like to have it.

I call it: Body Exfoliating And Organic Lightening Soap.

This organic soap helps in clearing skin blemishes, spots, stretch marks and it's a natural skin lightner and also maintains your skin color.
It's purely organic but very effective.

In Seven to twelve Days of use, you are very sure of a visible and undeniable results.

Please, permit me to take you to my thread here on:

www.nairaland.com/1798724/

Meet me there and learn other stuffs very helpful to you, your friends and family.
O, lest I forget, we are already on page 145 of the thread and the work I talked about is on the last page of the thread (145).

If you find our thread interesting you can just bookmark and read from beginning to catch up. Smiles.

See you there.

Strongbest.
Re: All About Glowing Skin by Strongbest(m): 7:17pm On Jan 18, 2018
Keep coming around.
Re: All About Glowing Skin by Strongbest(m): 7:18pm On Jan 18, 2018
The way you look matters a lot. Come let me love-vendor your skin.

Huh? Love-vendor ? Where did that come from? I typed "let me p-i-m-p your skin". Ha!

Or is the word an offensive one here?

(1) (Reply)

10 Ways To Make Your Husband Happy / Is It Right For Your Fianceeā€™s Parents To Ask How Much You Earn Monthly? / A Little Wierd For Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.