Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,889 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

No Sane Person Will Vote For You – Ohaneze Tells Buhari - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Sane Person Will Vote For You – Ohaneze Tells Buhari (35282 Views)

Disregard Travel Ban In South East, Ohaneze Tells Investors / Okorocha: Any Sane Person Who Hears My Voice Will Stand Still, Amaechi Reacts / All Igbos Will Vote For You, Ohaneze Ndigbo, Abia Monarchs Back Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Sane Person Will Vote For You – Ohaneze Tells Buhari by tommykiwi(m): 10:13pm On Jan 06, 2018
Jesusloveyou:
This people mumu no be small.
This is the real definition of idiotic pigs of Biafra.
Guy if you dont have something reasonable to contribute why not go and sleep.
Re: No Sane Person Will Vote For You – Ohaneze Tells Buhari by dheilaw1(m): 10:14pm On Jan 06, 2018
JkDanchi005:
Buhari's defeat in the 2019 election will be terrible that even his Cows will fill the effect of his early morning defeat.
South South, South East, 2/3 of South West and North Central and especially a 100% vote from Benue State is a work-over for PDP come 2019.
must you talk trash?
Re: No Sane Person Will Vote For You – Ohaneze Tells Buhari by slurity1: 10:16pm On Jan 06, 2018
Stop talking nonsense, if other parties did not feature better option better than Buhari I will vote Buhari again and again. just use your sense when bringing opponent against buhari else you have to cry for another 4 years

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Sane Person Will Vote For You – Ohaneze Tells Buhari by cstr1001: 10:16pm On Jan 06, 2018
blacknp:
They told Jona during his nightly ogogoro session at The Rock but he disregarded it as propaganda,i guess their is a God o. I represent the Niger Delta go and ask the Governor of your state were he got the money he used to pay salaries this month?
He disregarded it as propaganda. Really?

Alright, the Benue and Rivers Governors have told Buharii too about their security challenges. Why are you talking about security votes that could not help shettima?

Grow a brain cell, you this yoruba nigga.
Re: No Sane Person Will Vote For You – Ohaneze Tells Buhari by cyrilamx(m): 10:17pm On Jan 06, 2018
However, PMB does not represent Drug trafficking, baby factory, ritual/blood money, kidnapping, killing of returnee love ones, that you peep so treasure and celebrate
maestroferddi:
Are you ok?

No right-thinking Igboman will cast a vote for Buhari...

Buhari represents everything the Igbos hate:nepotism, high-handedness, lack of foresight, nonexistent entrepreneural orientation, feeding off the system, religious fundamentalism and more...

1 Like

Re: No Sane Person Will Vote For You – Ohaneze Tells Buhari by honourhim: 10:18pm On Jan 06, 2018
blacknp:
Sorry to say nothing has to do with President Buhari your state Governors are the ones that mistreated you,what did they do with their Federal Allocation and how much did they generate internally,Automated Mumu.

Both state governors and Buhari are monumental failures just like Jonathan and his governors were failures. Except governor Chime of Enugu who did so well and few others across the country.

Children like you are always throwing abuse to people. It is in my own case that you will learn the lesson of your life.. May the abuse you threw at me return to you. Next time dont abuse people when they did not abuse you. My post to you was free of abuse.
Re: No Sane Person Will Vote For You – Ohaneze Tells Buhari by slurity1: 10:19pm On Jan 06, 2018
lordkush:

that statement has caused old senseless bubu alot.
it doesn't matter what zombies think. bubu is going to daura next year

this your quote is for Jonah and not bubu

2 Likes

Re: No Sane Person Will Vote For You – Ohaneze Tells Buhari by xlander(m): 10:22pm On Jan 06, 2018
JkDanchi005:
Buhari's defeat in the 2019 election will be terrible that even his Cows will fill the effect of his early morning defeat.
South South, South East, 2/3 of South West and North Central and especially a 100% vote from Benue State is a work-over for PDP come 2019.
Have you ever visited Benue?
Re: No Sane Person Will Vote For You – Ohaneze Tells Buhari by lekonso: 10:23pm On Jan 06, 2018
Ohanenze has spoken the mind of an average sane Nigerian. No Nigerian in his right MIND will vote for this government again.
Re: No Sane Person Will Vote For You – Ohaneze Tells Buhari by slurity1: 10:23pm On Jan 06, 2018
Kentura:
“No sane person will risk to vote for a government that has conspicuously displayed irresponsibility to the security of her citizens.
more insane are in this country than the sane o. majority they say carry the vote. in voting things. I am insanely insane

2 Likes

Re: No Sane Person Will Vote For You – Ohaneze Tells Buhari by benny4wax(m): 10:25pm On Jan 06, 2018
DrRasheed:
As if they matter. ordinary 5%.
5% that has 100% control over you pigs. Let the 5% go and witness the rapid retrogression of Nigeria. Quality is always better than quantity anytime any day.

I am proud to be among the 5%.
Re: No Sane Person Will Vote For You – Ohaneze Tells Buhari by Azam101: 10:26pm On Jan 06, 2018
Cozbymaster97:
WHETHER OBASANJO OR YARADUA OR JONATHAN ALL I KNOW IS THAT BUHARI IS FAILURE.. HOW CAN I BE MANAGING 10MB LIKE THIS. MY GOD WHY IS OUR PRESIDENT PUNISHING US LIKE THIS! DID WE OFFEND HIM CHAI!!!
You are a madman. you would have call Baba to subscribe for you wawa.

2 Likes

Re: No Sane Person Will Vote For You – Ohaneze Tells Buhari by Udeh402017(m): 10:27pm On Jan 06, 2018
Why can't the Ohaneze devote more time to sensitize the people of the south east on the need and importance of participating in the electoral process instead of crying wolf when there's non?.

1 Like

Re: No Sane Person Will Vote For You – Ohaneze Tells Buhari by Mrkumareze(m): 10:27pm On Jan 06, 2018
Those who voted him previously were equally not sane cos if they were, Buhari history would have prevented them. So expext same grouo of people to vote him 2019

2 Likes

Re: No Sane Person Will Vote For You – Ohaneze Tells Buhari by Ejanla07: 10:29pm On Jan 06, 2018
kcmichael:
Kano vote will swallow south east..buhari only need 25% in south east which IMO will gladly deliver

yoruba logic.

u think Imo people voted for buhari 2015....even okorocha is a gonna.

the Catholic church will so deal with him. den he ll kno religion is like opium na dem dey run society
Re: No Sane Person Will Vote For You – Ohaneze Tells Buhari by Azam101: 10:30pm On Jan 06, 2018
The flatinoz cannot decide who will win and moreover the population is useless to Nigerian Politics.

1 Like

Re: No Sane Person Will Vote For You – Ohaneze Tells Buhari by mywells: 10:33pm On Jan 06, 2018
If buhari should win 2019 election, that means Nigerian are collectively fools and noise maker,only to sit and watch shoe shiners to be their president.
Re: No Sane Person Will Vote For You – Ohaneze Tells Buhari by mywells: 10:37pm On Jan 06, 2018
xlander:
Have you ever visited Benue?
Benue is a ghost town.
Re: No Sane Person Will Vote For You – Ohaneze Tells Buhari by Cozbymaster97(m): 10:38pm On Jan 06, 2018
PenSniper:

#10MB. Lol !
I will soon transfer to free basics Nairaland.. Its remaining 2.73mb
Re: No Sane Person Will Vote For You – Ohaneze Tells Buhari by femeritus: 10:39pm On Jan 06, 2018
kcmichael:
Kano vote will swallow south east..buhari only need 25% in south east which IMO will gladly deliver

Buhari needs 25% vote in at least 24 states and the last time I checked, IMO is just one of the 5 states in the east. My point is even if Buhari wins 100 percent in IMO, that doesn't translate to winning 2/3 in the east.
Re: No Sane Person Will Vote For You – Ohaneze Tells Buhari by LBanks(m): 10:40pm On Jan 06, 2018
kcmichael:
Yinmu, how many votes did Buhari get in 2015 in IMO state even with Okorocha's influence?
Re: No Sane Person Will Vote For You – Ohaneze Tells Buhari by Bgorgeous: 10:41pm On Jan 06, 2018
speak your self oo
Re: No Sane Person Will Vote For You – Ohaneze Tells Buhari by xlander(m): 10:45pm On Jan 06, 2018
mywells:
Benue is a ghost town.
So you mean the 100% will come from ghosts?
Re: No Sane Person Will Vote For You – Ohaneze Tells Buhari by deebrain(m): 10:47pm On Jan 06, 2018
Like seriously, what is really happening concerning the fuel crises?
Re: No Sane Person Will Vote For You – Ohaneze Tells Buhari by fabre4: 10:48pm On Jan 06, 2018
nnachukz:

It doesn't make any sense to vote for suffering for whatever reason you may give.
What you fail to understand is that no political party is under any oath to give the presidential ticket to an igbo man let alone a lying party like APC.
It will be double loss to vote suffering in anticipation of a ticket you will surely not get.

You have a point but do u think this country can get better I don't think so our only option is to make way for the south to take back control.
Re: No Sane Person Will Vote For You – Ohaneze Tells Buhari by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jan 06, 2018
kcmichael:

Bubu won’t get up to 0.5% vote from imo people in 2019. Even Okorocha’s statues won’t vote him.
Re: No Sane Person Will Vote For You – Ohaneze Tells Buhari by AnanseK(m): 10:57pm On Jan 06, 2018
The blame for what Nigeria has become falls on you and me. Not Buhari, not Jonathan, not Obasanjo and definitely not Abacha.

Our wickedness stinks to the heavens as we go about our daily lives, pulling down everyone and everything to become rich. We import substandard products, fake drugs and expired baby food unfit for human consumption and we have the nerve to complain about leadership?

We even steal from widows, orphans, and refugees. We take their food and sell it for profit. No conscience. Nothing is sacred. No one is spared. We build substandard roads, schools, houses, hospitals, all for profit at the expense of human life;an invaluable item which all our profit and contract sum cannot buy.

One would think this behavior is reserved for urchins but it would surprise you that this is the character of many decent looking people. They are church members, Muslims, husbands, wives and sadly youths.

We pervert justice and pretend we do not know right from wrong just to serve our selfish interests. Slave traders pale in comparison to what we do to ourselves. We are wickedness personified. So much hatred flows in our blood and we transfer it to our children. It's evident in what we say and do.

We have fasting and prayer sessions all year long, night vigils and deliverance when the actual problem is us. We simply cannot learn to love others . It is me, me, me. That is all that ever matters. It is sickening. Anyone who cannot love has no business in politics, Government and in Nigeria. Until we understand this, we will continue on this path of destruction.
Keep on blaming Buhari.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Sane Person Will Vote For You – Ohaneze Tells Buhari by tifany89(m): 10:59pm On Jan 06, 2018
Clemzzz:
If the Igbo are sane enough, their senses will make them understand that there is blessing in disguise for them if Buhari wins in 2019. Take for instance, if Atichukwu wins that's another eight years for the Northerners to rule this country again. So what will be your portion, Igbo?

Though Buhari will still win for sure!
Bros everything isn't politics . We should quit playing politics with the lives of people . If Agatu is your home town , I am pretty much sure you wouldn't be saying things like this . Are you comfortable with the killings going on a daily basis? What About the unnecessary sufferings , loss of jobs, etc Igbos as a people has proven time again that they arent swayed by all this nonsense of presidency . Aside giving all the juiciest appointments to his people , what other benefit has the common people of the north enjoyed from this presidency ? We all qued for fuel, right? So leave the issue of presidency for now coz if care is not taken by 2023 there will be no one left or even country to govern. Let's be sensible plz

1 Like

Re: No Sane Person Will Vote For You – Ohaneze Tells Buhari by AnanseK(m): 11:00pm On Jan 06, 2018
LBanks:
Yinmu, how many votes did Buhari get in 2015 in IMO state even with Okorocha's influence?

And he still won nationally, they can even reduce their 5% to 2% it wouldn’t make any difference.

1 Like

Re: No Sane Person Will Vote For You – Ohaneze Tells Buhari by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jan 06, 2018
kcmichael:
When vote from kano will knock off the south east
you're on point..
Past election was rigged..
Re: No Sane Person Will Vote For You – Ohaneze Tells Buhari by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jan 06, 2018
Clemzzz:
If the Igbo are sane enough, their senses will make them understand that there is blessing in disguise for them if Buhari wins in 2019. Take for instance, if Atichukwu wins that's another eight years for the Northerners to rule this country again. So what will be your portion, Igbo?

Though Buhari will still win for sure!
shaaarrrraaapppp
Mchew
Re: No Sane Person Will Vote For You – Ohaneze Tells Buhari by hooklover: 11:26pm On Jan 06, 2018
Honestly voting buhari again will be a disaster.
I voted him in 2015 and is one of the things wen I look back I regret even wen I was warned by wise men I did not listen..

Now we c the retrogression the country is in at the moment..

For first time I saw folks beg to feed, job losses, elderly begging to survive.we can't let this happen again..

Now fuel is 250 on of lling staring minimum wage has not changed food stuffs will soon add prices to balance the fuel price.

Voices like Soyinka have cried out already .

The country is beyond buhari he even failed in security ..

He has a low IQ and can't understand d dynamics of a modern economy....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Heavy Protests In Port-Harcourt As INEC Suspends Rivers Governorship Results / Norway Prime Minister Described As ‘Nigeria Government Official’ By Twitter / Senate Paid Abiola Aiyegbayo, Saraki’s Aide’s Wife N150,000/month - Sahara Rep.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.