Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,019 members, 7,956,772 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:35 PM

No Sane Person Will Vote For You – Ohaneze Tells Buhari - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Sane Person Will Vote For You – Ohaneze Tells Buhari (35525 Views)

Disregard Travel Ban In South East, Ohaneze Tells Investors / Okorocha: Any Sane Person Who Hears My Voice Will Stand Still, Amaechi Reacts / All Igbos Will Vote For You, Ohaneze Ndigbo, Abia Monarchs Back Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Sane Person Will Vote For You – Ohaneze Tells Buhari by DrRasheed: 8:18am On Jan 09, 2018
Success1099:
ur papa 5%. ldiotic element dividing the country with hate speeches.
I'm referring to that particular organization here... if sombdy should love the unity of naija that person should be me.. from trade relations and now deep friendship with my Igbo and Yoruba dudes here..
Re: No Sane Person Will Vote For You – Ohaneze Tells Buhari by DrRasheed: 8:19am On Jan 09, 2018
lordkush:

that statement has caused old senseless bubu alot. it doesn't matter what zombies think. bubu is going to daura next year
Well...no evidence to show that Mr hater.
Re: No Sane Person Will Vote For You – Ohaneze Tells Buhari by sparkwil(m): 8:56am On Jan 09, 2018
DrRasheed:
You don't need reasons, if u know how leadership is, you will understand him and support him.

The first phrase in your response explains why buhari shouldn't be voted into power by any rational Right thinking Nigerian.
Forget tribe or religion what accomplishment can this administration boast of so far
Re: No Sane Person Will Vote For You – Ohaneze Tells Buhari by rummmy: 4:00pm On Jan 17, 2018
give facts and figures and not beer palour news
DrRasheed:

You are the real illiterate here.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

2019: Attempt To Cede Kwara To The Yoruba Will Fail – Baraje / Kabaka’s Hotel, Others Will Be Demolished - Obaseki Vows / FG Releases Detained IPOB Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.