Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,383 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

Ben Bruce And El-Rufai Trade Words On Twitter Over Abuja-Kaduna Railway - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ben Bruce And El-Rufai Trade Words On Twitter Over Abuja-Kaduna Railway (36807 Views)

Pastor Tunde Bakare And El-Rufai Visit Sanusi In Lagos (Photos) / Theresa May, Omo-agege And El-Rufai: Who Knelt Best? / 2023 Presidency: Yemi Osinbajo And El-Rufai (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ben Bruce And El-Rufai Trade Words On Twitter Over Abuja-Kaduna Railway by kuipid(m): 4:25pm On Jan 06, 2018
2 Useless CountRy Men.
See Better News To Chill Off Via Alhajikuipid Blog Via Signature
Re: Ben Bruce And El-Rufai Trade Words On Twitter Over Abuja-Kaduna Railway by Mrkumareze(m): 4:27pm On Jan 06, 2018
Tell them to register on Nairaland to debate properly

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce And El-Rufai Trade Words On Twitter Over Abuja-Kaduna Railway by Kenturkey048(m): 4:29pm On Jan 06, 2018
every updated Nigerian knows that project was done by Jonathan's administration..buhari has done nothing nationally.

3 Likes

Re: Ben Bruce And El-Rufai Trade Words On Twitter Over Abuja-Kaduna Railway by Jesusloveyou: 4:33pm On Jan 06, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

Am I the only one seeing this uppercut from El-rufai?

Meanwhile, what exactly are they debating?

Both of them are clowns to the highest order... I am not impressed by any, be it Bruce or El-rufai
you are right about the upper cut and how both of them are stupid
Re: Ben Bruce And El-Rufai Trade Words On Twitter Over Abuja-Kaduna Railway by EarthXmetahuman: 4:33pm On Jan 06, 2018
Lol
See jab from hell rufai grin

He won this round. cheesy
Re: Ben Bruce And El-Rufai Trade Words On Twitter Over Abuja-Kaduna Railway by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jan 06, 2018
okay. smiley
Re: Ben Bruce And El-Rufai Trade Words On Twitter Over Abuja-Kaduna Railway by Lipscomb(m): 4:38pm On Jan 06, 2018
grin
iAudio:
OK, have they said another thing yet?

We are waiting. If they say something again let us know.
Re: Ben Bruce And El-Rufai Trade Words On Twitter Over Abuja-Kaduna Railway by zealous2121(m): 4:38pm On Jan 06, 2018
Respect to el rufai, you won this white thirsty senetor way carry PDP for head like like an headtie

3 Likes

Re: Ben Bruce And El-Rufai Trade Words On Twitter Over Abuja-Kaduna Railway by Jesusloveyou: 4:38pm On Jan 06, 2018
Kenturkey048:
every updated Nigerian knows that project was done by Jonathan's administration..buhari has done nothing nationally.
did buhari abandoned the project like his predecessor did?
Idiotic pigs of Biafra will always be our problem in this country

4 Likes

Re: Ben Bruce And El-Rufai Trade Words On Twitter Over Abuja-Kaduna Railway by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jan 06, 2018
Re: Ben Bruce And El-Rufai Trade Words On Twitter Over Abuja-Kaduna Railway by Misterdhee1(m): 4:41pm On Jan 06, 2018
Kentura:
seriously thaa hausa nigga can't win Ben Murray Bruce in a debate.. He should just give it up and focus on advising his dullard president on what to do.
Seriously? Do you even know how brilliant el-rufai is?

2 Likes

Re: Ben Bruce And El-Rufai Trade Words On Twitter Over Abuja-Kaduna Railway by Bluffly: 4:42pm On Jan 06, 2018
Perhaps, Ben was only concerned that in the midst of negativity let the positive be identified. Elrufai acted and sound very silly. Ben never insulted anyone he(Elrufai) took to insult. Also the project Ben mentioned is different from he (Elrufai is talking about). Ben talked about Abuja-Kaduna, Elrufai is talking about Abuja Light rail whose first phase connects the Abuja city centre to the airport.

Moreso, Jonathan-Sambo's government is different from Yaradua-Jonathan's government.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Bruce And El-Rufai Trade Words On Twitter Over Abuja-Kaduna Railway by Bollinger(m): 4:42pm On Jan 06, 2018
Cozbymaster97:
WHETHER OBASANJO OR YARADUA OR JONATHAN ALL I KNOW IS THAT BUHARI IS FAILURE.. HOW CAN I BE MANAGING 10MB LIKE THIS. MY GOD WHY IS OUR PRESIDENT PUNISHING US LIKE THIS! DID WE OFFEND HIM CHAI!!!

How is Buhari punishing you?
Re: Ben Bruce And El-Rufai Trade Words On Twitter Over Abuja-Kaduna Railway by phemmyfour: 4:43pm On Jan 06, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

Both of them are clowns to the highest order... I am not impressed by any, be it Bruce or El-rufai
But Organising beauty contest is not a bad idea, afterall it put food on some people's table

2 Likes

Re: Ben Bruce And El-Rufai Trade Words On Twitter Over Abuja-Kaduna Railway by Lipscomb(m): 4:43pm On Jan 06, 2018
Ben Bruce is a nuisance
Re: Ben Bruce And El-Rufai Trade Words On Twitter Over Abuja-Kaduna Railway by Bluffly: 4:45pm On Jan 06, 2018
Misterdhee1:

Seriously? Do you even know how brilliant el-rufai is?
Forget, Academic Brilliance is not what is at play here. He goofed on this. Do we even know if he was a master crammer as he lacks understanding

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Bruce And El-Rufai Trade Words On Twitter Over Abuja-Kaduna Railway by Kenturkey048(m): 4:47pm On Jan 06, 2018
Jesusloveyou:
did buhari abandoned the project like his predecessor did?
Idiotic pigs of Biafra will always be our problem in this country
brother this Na 2018,,I no get ur power...that project don near completion before dey hand ur guy buhari mantle of leadership..everything wey ur guy dey commission of recent Na jona effort.,ur guy no get doings at all...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Bruce And El-Rufai Trade Words On Twitter Over Abuja-Kaduna Railway by ndukwejoe(m): 4:53pm On Jan 06, 2018
I LOVE THIS
doublewisdom:
While Bruce was organising beauty pageants that foster unity, El Rufai was a minister looting public funds to arm fulani herdsmen and terrorists.

2 Likes

Re: Ben Bruce And El-Rufai Trade Words On Twitter Over Abuja-Kaduna Railway by uprightman(m): 5:06pm On Jan 06, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

what upper cut in this matter.
Jonathan started the work and finished it. Buhari only commissioned the project. If Obasanjo conceived the idea but he didn't start the work, will buhari commission empty land. Second Niger bridge was initiated by Jonathan but buhari failed to continue the project because it is not situated at northern part of the country.
Jonathan initiated bvn and TSA but you buhari supporters gave buhari the praises not the initiator. What a hypothetical set of people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Bruce And El-Rufai Trade Words On Twitter Over Abuja-Kaduna Railway by encryptjay(m): 5:10pm On Jan 06, 2018
He said when Obasanjo was busy designing modern rail projects Ben Bruce was busy organizing Beauty peagents.

Savages Sha grin

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce And El-Rufai Trade Words On Twitter Over Abuja-Kaduna Railway by Jesusloveyou: 5:17pm On Jan 06, 2018
Kenturkey048:
brother this Na 2018,,I no get ur power...that project don near completion before dey hand ur guy buhari mantle of leadership..everything wey ur guy dey commission of recent Na jona effort.,ur guy no get doings at all...
which one your ineffectual buffoon completed in 6yrs
Re: Ben Bruce And El-Rufai Trade Words On Twitter Over Abuja-Kaduna Railway by Kenturkey048(m): 5:18pm On Jan 06, 2018
Jesusloveyou:
which one your ineffectual buffoon completed in 6yrs
Jesusloveyou...bye-bye

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce And El-Rufai Trade Words On Twitter Over Abuja-Kaduna Railway by jodienet: 5:21pm On Jan 06, 2018
All these our politicians self....Na wa o!

I was browsing about Nigerian rail network and I discovered we have a total of less than 4000km of rail including old gauge, standard quage, and light rail etc.
USA are having a total network of 250000km while China has over 100000km of rail network. The London subway (underground rail network) is more than 150 years old and its still functioning well.

So since obasanjo's presidency we have not completed renovations talk-less of design and constructing new rail networks...

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce And El-Rufai Trade Words On Twitter Over Abuja-Kaduna Railway by fabre4: 5:23pm On Jan 06, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

Where is the uppercut for someone who once had a promising future in politics you should know better than to call that stale joke an uppercut

3 Likes

Re: Ben Bruce And El-Rufai Trade Words On Twitter Over Abuja-Kaduna Railway by BluntBoy(m): 5:30pm On Jan 06, 2018
Kentura:
seriously thaa hausa nigga can't win Ben Murray Bruce in a debate.. He should just give it up and focus on advising his dullard president on what to do.

Ben Bruce who is only active on Twitter? You must be joking if you think he will survive El Rufai in a debate.
Re: Ben Bruce And El-Rufai Trade Words On Twitter Over Abuja-Kaduna Railway by seniormallam(m): 5:32pm On Jan 06, 2018
Ben Bruce organizing pageant under his company with good number of staffs on he's payroll, and elrufai that can not survive without politics money is talking, look at the way he's painting beauty pageant as if its a useless concept, if elrufai becomes President our entertainment industry have suffered, when OBJ was designing the rail project pls how should Bruce be involved? is it as a vice President, senate president, minister or contractor as at that time? because I don't know how Bruce will have been involved.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ben Bruce And El-Rufai Trade Words On Twitter Over Abuja-Kaduna Railway by Ulue: 5:38pm On Jan 06, 2018
Nigerians sabi deflect argument by attacking personality..... El-Rufai didn't stick to the point.... He went for a low jibe instead!

2 Likes

Re: Ben Bruce And El-Rufai Trade Words On Twitter Over Abuja-Kaduna Railway by seun0225(m): 5:43pm On Jan 06, 2018
Give honour to whom honour is due. I like that statement
Re: Ben Bruce And El-Rufai Trade Words On Twitter Over Abuja-Kaduna Railway by seguno2: 5:53pm On Jan 06, 2018
bedspread:
But Come to think of this Fact... President Buhari will clock 3yrs, 29th of May 2018..

Please This is a Honest Question! I'll need answers please...

What Project Has has President Buhari Carried out in this Dispensation

None.
Zero project launched.
No project to complete.
Buhari is a monumental error of gargantuan proportions that must be corrected in 2019.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Bruce And El-Rufai Trade Words On Twitter Over Abuja-Kaduna Railway by Etuagievin(m): 5:59pm On Jan 06, 2018
agabusta:

Must you put a tribal slur into everything?

El Rufai is very intelligent and a first class material.

He also walks his talks, unlike the twitter senator that is more active on twitter than the Senate chambers.

. Nigerians are full of praises for their non-performing politicians who deluded them daily. How has being an intelligent first class Governor translate into development of his state.
Re: Ben Bruce And El-Rufai Trade Words On Twitter Over Abuja-Kaduna Railway by lookingfly: 6:02pm On Jan 06, 2018
Thank you gej for the rail project in Nigeria.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Female Fan Hugs Yemi Osinbajo (Photo) / 2023: Danjuma And Christian Elders Endorse Peter Obi / Tinubu Meets Oyegun At Book Presentation On Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.