Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,144 members, 7,818,433 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

Ben Bruce And El-Rufai Trade Words On Twitter Over Abuja-Kaduna Railway - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ben Bruce And El-Rufai Trade Words On Twitter Over Abuja-Kaduna Railway (36805 Views)

Pastor Tunde Bakare And El-Rufai Visit Sanusi In Lagos (Photos) / Theresa May, Omo-agege And El-Rufai: Who Knelt Best? / 2023 Presidency: Yemi Osinbajo And El-Rufai (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ben Bruce And El-Rufai Trade Words On Twitter Over Abuja-Kaduna Railway by selfmade22: 6:12pm On Jan 06, 2018
#EndBuhariNow #TellBuhariTheTruth #EndChangeNow
Re: Ben Bruce And El-Rufai Trade Words On Twitter Over Abuja-Kaduna Railway by misgab: 6:14pm On Jan 06, 2018
Ebora Owu, your legacy speaks volume of the kind of visionary leader that you are. Under you
1. Nigeria paid off foreign debt
2. left N60B in foreign reserve and N25B in excess crude account
3. Civil servants bought new and belgium cars
4. Civil servants became house owners
5. Civil servants salaries could actually take them home
6. There was unity and progress in the country
Unfortunately under PMB we are witnessing the opposite. Mtshwwwwwwwwwwww

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce And El-Rufai Trade Words On Twitter Over Abuja-Kaduna Railway by Meche33(m): 6:19pm On Jan 06, 2018
lordkush:
tonye I have low iQ but I'm stable.

isn't that better compared to an unstable, rutherless political prostitutë?
abeg carry ur high iQ enter apc. that's where you will see your gang members. cheesy
well said
Re: Ben Bruce And El-Rufai Trade Words On Twitter Over Abuja-Kaduna Railway by joncom(m): 6:20pm On Jan 06, 2018
bedspread:
But Come to think of this Fact... President Buhari will clock 3yrs, 29th of May 2018..

Please This is a Honest Question! I'll need answers please...

What Project Has has President Buhari Carried out in this Dispensation
..Corruption Rail lines....lol
Re: Ben Bruce And El-Rufai Trade Words On Twitter Over Abuja-Kaduna Railway by ibinaboonline: 6:20pm On Jan 06, 2018
Cozbymaster97:
WHETHER OBASANJO OR YARADUA OR JONATHAN ALL I KNOW IS THAT BUHARI IS FAILURE.. HOW CAN I BE MANAGING 10MB LIKE THIS. MY GOD WHY IS OUR PRESIDENT PUNISHING US LIKE THIS! DID WE OFFEND HIM CHAI!!!
hahaha. Abeg make u no kill me with laughter o
Re: Ben Bruce And El-Rufai Trade Words On Twitter Over Abuja-Kaduna Railway by Meche33(m): 6:22pm On Jan 06, 2018
agabusta:

Must you put a tribal slur into everything?

El Rufai is very intelligent and a first class material.

He also walks his talks, unlike the twitter senator that is more active on twitter than the Senate chambers. First class my ass.... an hausa man with a first class is equivalent to a third class holder in the southeast

Re: Ben Bruce And El-Rufai Trade Words On Twitter Over Abuja-Kaduna Railway by Kentura(m): 6:29pm On Jan 06, 2018
Misterdhee1:
Seriously? Do you even know how brilliant el-rufai is?
Honestly I don't..
Re: Ben Bruce And El-Rufai Trade Words On Twitter Over Abuja-Kaduna Railway by Aldebaran(m): 6:29pm On Jan 06, 2018
Ben Bruce VS El-Rufai

You mean Bruce Lee's brother and Peter Rufai's brother are fighting grin

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce And El-Rufai Trade Words On Twitter Over Abuja-Kaduna Railway by WarriFirstBorn(m): 6:54pm On Jan 06, 2018
Chai! See punchline. So El-Rufai, someone cannot coman play with you again?
Re: Ben Bruce And El-Rufai Trade Words On Twitter Over Abuja-Kaduna Railway by bibe(m): 6:54pm On Jan 06, 2018
Graceful response from Ben Bruce, petty response from El Rufai

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce And El-Rufai Trade Words On Twitter Over Abuja-Kaduna Railway by agabusta: 7:01pm On Jan 06, 2018
Etuagievin:
. Nigerians are full of praises for their non-performing politicians who deluded them daily. How has being an intelligent first class Governor translate into development of his state.

Oga use your head. So because he graduated with first class mean within 2 years of being a governor, Kaduna state will automatically turn to New York.

It is gradual, and the man is sure setting a solid foundation for economic turn around for the state.

Kaduna state is one of the best governed and not owing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ben Bruce And El-Rufai Trade Words On Twitter Over Abuja-Kaduna Railway by agabusta: 7:02pm On Jan 06, 2018
Meche33:
First class my ass.... an hausa man with a first class is equivalent to a third class holder in the southeast

Continue living in fool's paradise. It is allowed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ben Bruce And El-Rufai Trade Words On Twitter Over Abuja-Kaduna Railway by Chigold101(m): 7:23pm On Jan 06, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

Am I the only one seeing this uppercut from El-rufai?

Meanwhile, what exactly are they debating?

Both of them are clowns to the highest order... I am not impressed by any, be it Bruce or El-rufai
I see no upper cut here... If El Rufai was wise he would have known that when OBJ was the president Ben Bruce was the DG of NTA.
Even if Ben Bruce was organizing pageant, he was busy putting Nigeria in world map of entertainment and providing jobs for others while El Rufai was busy buying up Abuja in the name of...?
El Rufai really lacked normal reasoning... Ben was talking about Abuja Kaduna while the dwarf went ahead ahead to talk about about Kaduna light rail.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Bruce And El-Rufai Trade Words On Twitter Over Abuja-Kaduna Railway by don4real18(m): 7:33pm On Jan 06, 2018
sonoforogun:
Hell Rufai it seems to me is taking a kind of special drug that beclouds his reason of truth. The truth remains that even Amaechi, minister of transportation has credited the success in the rail way sector to the initiative of GEJ.

So, “I hope President @MBuhari remembers to say thank you to former President @GEJonathan for the train ride he enjoyed in Kaduna. Some of us haven’t forgotten that that achievement was ENTIRELY the handiwork of the Jonathan government. Nigeria should give honour to whom honour is due”
All of them are stupid and crazy, From GEJ to Buhari to Azikiwe... Thanking them for what rail like say Na their money them use do am. All of em managed the our resources poorly and should be disgraced instead of being praised
Re: Ben Bruce And El-Rufai Trade Words On Twitter Over Abuja-Kaduna Railway by sonoforogun(m): 7:50pm On Jan 06, 2018
don4real18:

All of them are stupid and crazy, From GEJ to Buhari to Azikiwe... Thanking them for what rail like say Na their money them use do am. All of em managed the our resources poorly and should be disgraced instead of being praised

The problem is that these guys base on propaganda have begun to change the narrative.

Why do you have to claim another man's efforts as your own glory?

What we are saying is Buhari needs to stoop low and give credit to the same Jonathan administration he loves to blame for his failure, at least for once.
Re: Ben Bruce And El-Rufai Trade Words On Twitter Over Abuja-Kaduna Railway by bootstrap(m): 8:21pm On Jan 06, 2018
You knw this country is doomed when out of 2 pages of an argument... Nobody tried providing any link to prove the facts.. one way or another.

Reason why I hate Nairaland as the days go by.

Fyi... A simple Google search brought this up

http://www.signalng.com/abuja-kaduna-railway-project-facts/

I rest my case.

Re: Ben Bruce And El-Rufai Trade Words On Twitter Over Abuja-Kaduna Railway by nghubs1(m): 8:23pm On Jan 06, 2018
Chigold101:
I see no upper cut here... If El Rufai was wise he would have known that when OBJ was the president Ben Bruce was the DG of NTA.
Even if Ben Bruce was organizing pageant, he was busy putting Nigeria in world map of entertainment and providing jobs for others while El Rufai was busy buying up Abuja in the name of...?
El Rufai really lacked normal reasoning... Ben was talking about Abuja Kaduna while the dwarf went ahead ahead to talk about about Kaduna light rail.
Fact

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce And El-Rufai Trade Words On Twitter Over Abuja-Kaduna Railway by OlujobaSamuel: 8:43pm On Jan 06, 2018
bootstrap:
You knw this country is doomed when out of 2 pages of an argument... Nobody tried providing any link to prove the facts.. one way or another.

Reason why I hate Nairaland as the days go by.

Fyi... A simple Google search brought this up

http://www.signalng.com/abuja-kaduna-railway-project-facts/

I rest my case.
e go better for the womb wey carry you, I was reading through all the comments to see someone post the fact, yet all na blame buhari or gej, it is well with us ooo.
Re: Ben Bruce And El-Rufai Trade Words On Twitter Over Abuja-Kaduna Railway by soji73: 8:52pm On Jan 06, 2018
We are waiting for another bumbling from any of them.
Re: Ben Bruce And El-Rufai Trade Words On Twitter Over Abuja-Kaduna Railway by xlander(m): 9:06pm On Jan 06, 2018
doublewisdom:
While Bruce was organising beauty pageants that foster unity, El Rufai was a minister looting public funds to arm fulani herdsmen and terrorists.
El Rufai was the Minister tasked with the most difficult Job at the time (upgrading the FCT to a modern city).
Re: Ben Bruce And El-Rufai Trade Words On Twitter Over Abuja-Kaduna Railway by brookz: 9:07pm On Jan 06, 2018
Wetin dis albino dy self?
Re: Ben Bruce And El-Rufai Trade Words On Twitter Over Abuja-Kaduna Railway by xlander(m): 9:31pm On Jan 06, 2018
Bluffly:
Perhaps, Ben was only concerned that in the midst of negativity let the positive be identified. Elrufai acted and sound very silly. Ben never insulted anyone he(Elrufai) took to insult. Also the project Ben mentioned is different from he (Elrufai is talking about). Ben talked about Abuja-Kaduna, Elrufai is talking about Abuja Light rail whose first phase connects the Abuja city centre to the airport.

Moreso, Jonathan-Sambo's government is different from Yaradua-Jonathan's government.

Abuja to Kaduna is the same project as Lagos to Kano. From Abuja to Kaduna was supposed to be constructed in the third phase of the project, but the North influenced Yaradua to abandone the first and second phase of the rail modernization originally conceived by the Obasanjo administration.

There are other issues of national importance where Ben can channel his energy. Now I see the reason why present Nigerian governments abandon projects of past.
Re: Ben Bruce And El-Rufai Trade Words On Twitter Over Abuja-Kaduna Railway by hypernikao(m): 9:31pm On Jan 06, 2018
This one got me grin grin
Cozbymaster97:
WHETHER OBASANJO OR YARADUA OR JONATHAN ALL I KNOW IS THAT BUHARI IS FAILURE.. HOW CAN I BE MANAGING 10MB LIKE THIS. MY GOD WHY IS OUR PRESIDENT PUNISHING US LIKE THIS! DID WE OFFEND HIM CHAI!!!
Re: Ben Bruce And El-Rufai Trade Words On Twitter Over Abuja-Kaduna Railway by Cozbymaster97(m): 9:34pm On Jan 06, 2018
Bollinger:

How is Buhari punishing you?
Read my comment well you will understand
Re: Ben Bruce And El-Rufai Trade Words On Twitter Over Abuja-Kaduna Railway by Bollinger(m): 9:39pm On Jan 06, 2018
Cozbymaster97:

Read my comment well you will understand

I did again and all i can infer from it is people apportioning blame to a man who does not deserve it.
Re: Ben Bruce And El-Rufai Trade Words On Twitter Over Abuja-Kaduna Railway by xlander(m): 9:44pm On Jan 06, 2018
seniormallam:
Ben Bruce organizing pageant under his company with good number of staffs on he's payroll, and elrufai that can not survive without politics money is talking, look at the way he's painting beauty pageant as if its a useless concept, if elrufai becomes President our entertainment industry have suffered, when OBJ was designing the rail project pls how should Bruce be involved? is it as a vice President, senate president, minister or contractor as at that time? because I don't know how Bruce will have been involved.
Chai! Ben Bruce that ran NTA to the ground shortly before he started his silverbird group.

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce And El-Rufai Trade Words On Twitter Over Abuja-Kaduna Railway by xlander(m): 9:47pm On Jan 06, 2018
seniormallam:
Ben Bruce organizing pageant under his company with good number of staffs on he's payroll, and elrufai that can not survive without politics money is talking, look at the way he's painting beauty pageant as if its a useless concept, if elrufai becomes President our entertainment industry have suffered, when OBJ was designing the rail project pls how should Bruce be involved? is it as a vice President, senate president, minister or contractor as at that time? because I don't know how Bruce will have been involved.

Chai! Ben Bruce that ran NTA to the ground shortly before he started his silverbird group.
Re: Ben Bruce And El-Rufai Trade Words On Twitter Over Abuja-Kaduna Railway by kolexy(m): 9:53pm On Jan 06, 2018
lordkush:
lol all in a bid to confuse gullible zombies. this usless dwarf from kaduna is praising obasanjo for something he knows nothing about. grin

well it's a good thing he said obasanjo. we will remember it. because tomorrow the lying mayor of twitter will come out again, to say it was old muhamadu's handworkgrin

old men lying like kids grin.

God bless you gej we all know it was you who revived the railways.
and we also know bubu has not revived or done shit for this country

What is untrue about the fact that Obj conceived modernization of our railway and Yar'adua reversed all the gain achieved
Re: Ben Bruce And El-Rufai Trade Words On Twitter Over Abuja-Kaduna Railway by phoenix17(m): 10:05pm On Jan 06, 2018
Cozbymaster97:
i cant even open youtube
Re: Ben Bruce And El-Rufai Trade Words On Twitter Over Abuja-Kaduna Railway by Cozbymaster97(m): 10:35pm On Jan 06, 2018
Bollinger:

I did again and all i can infer from it is people apportioning blame to a man who does not deserve it.
Ogun strike you and Buhari together
Re: Ben Bruce And El-Rufai Trade Words On Twitter Over Abuja-Kaduna Railway by Cozbymaster97(m): 10:37pm On Jan 06, 2018
phoenix17:
i cant even open youtube
I can't open free basics Nairaland sef talk less of YouTube.

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce And El-Rufai Trade Words On Twitter Over Abuja-Kaduna Railway by Bollinger(m): 10:54pm On Jan 06, 2018
Cozbymaster97:

Ogun strike you and Buhari together

We all know that's never going to happen. But what we do know for sure is your predicament as a people won't change in 2 centuries. You might wanna get up and start studying your history.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Female Fan Hugs Yemi Osinbajo (Photo) / Fulani Kidnappers In Ondo Use Generators , Play Music Inside The Forest / Nkpor Express Way Anambra State About To Be Washed By Flood Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.