Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,720 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

Daddy Freeze: Prosperity Doctrine Is Fraudulent & Satanic From The Pits Of Hell - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze: Prosperity Doctrine Is Fraudulent & Satanic From The Pits Of Hell (25306 Views)

The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. / Daddy Freeze Replaces 'Prosperity Doctrine' With 'Free Doctrine' / Archaeologists Find Gates Of Hell In Saudi Arabia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze: Prosperity Doctrine Is Fraudulent & Satanic From The Pits Of Hell by seguno2: 6:00pm On Jan 07, 2018
streamsofjoy:
Me I am even afraid to challenge "ordinary" person that is not either a pastor or politician. Since he is the one that has mouth, I'm just suggesting what will make him look more sane than what he's doing. Pastors can't attack physically na.

What is wrong with your own mouth?
Are you not a Christian?
Re: Daddy Freeze: Prosperity Doctrine Is Fraudulent & Satanic From The Pits Of Hell by bezimo(m): 6:09pm On Jan 07, 2018
ponziponzi:

shocked shocked shocked shocked See comment! No wonder Ponzi schemes thrives in Nigeria...

Please, what is the average IQ of a typical Nigerian?

What about the comment. If you have nothing sensible and constructive, please get lost to where you belong instead of making a caricature of your bankrupt reasoning and advertising it here.Smh..
Re: Daddy Freeze: Prosperity Doctrine Is Fraudulent & Satanic From The Pits Of Hell by naijacentric(m): 10:29pm On Jan 07, 2018
AreaFada2:

My dear, life is tough in 9ja. People need hope and succour. Truth is actually irrelevant to most. They do not want to know.

Dancing, singing and being repeatedly promised miracle is psychologically beneficial. And the MoGs know it. grin
may God help us all
Re: Daddy Freeze: Prosperity Doctrine Is Fraudulent & Satanic From The Pits Of Hell by streamsofjoy(f): 6:32pm On Jan 08, 2018
seguno2:

What is wrong with your own mouth?
Are you not a Christian?

U've not heard?? I dnt have mouth. I'm a christian, christians dnt have mouth.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Examples Of What Happened When Famous People Challenged And Mocked God / South African Pastor Feeds Church Members Engine Oil (photos) / Muslim Dad Dumps Newborn Baby In Toilet Because Mother Is Christian In Adamawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.