Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,233 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

Daddy Freeze: Prosperity Doctrine Is Fraudulent & Satanic From The Pits Of Hell - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze: Prosperity Doctrine Is Fraudulent & Satanic From The Pits Of Hell (25303 Views)

The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. / Daddy Freeze Replaces 'Prosperity Doctrine' With 'Free Doctrine' / Archaeologists Find Gates Of Hell In Saudi Arabia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze: Prosperity Doctrine Is Fraudulent & Satanic From The Pits Of Hell by ehissi(m): 6:01pm On Jan 06, 2018
This man is has lost it.......... undecided
Re: Daddy Freeze: Prosperity Doctrine Is Fraudulent & Satanic From The Pits Of Hell by donbenie(m): 6:01pm On Jan 06, 2018
wickyyolo:
He is indirectly saying Oyedepo is fake.

This man is digging his own grave
And who is Oyedepo?.. GOD?..

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: Prosperity Doctrine Is Fraudulent & Satanic From The Pits Of Hell by Etuagievin(m): 6:02pm On Jan 06, 2018
wickyyolo:

. By their fruits you know them. Ask yourself, is oyedepos message in line with Christ teaching?

7 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: Prosperity Doctrine Is Fraudulent & Satanic From The Pits Of Hell by kullozone(m): 6:03pm On Jan 06, 2018
princechurchill:
But it is working for me in accordance with my faith

Lol... You're just working hard and smart, that's all.

8 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: Prosperity Doctrine Is Fraudulent & Satanic From The Pits Of Hell by odizeey(m): 6:03pm On Jan 06, 2018
flyca:

You are the one who needs to chrck into Yabaleft because he is saying the truth.
see as the one run dey defend him god
Re: Daddy Freeze: Prosperity Doctrine Is Fraudulent & Satanic From The Pits Of Hell by donbenie(m): 6:03pm On Jan 06, 2018
odizeey:
The Distance Between This Man And YabaLeft No Far Again.
What do you have to say about his message?..
Attack the MESSAGE not the MESSENGER..

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: Prosperity Doctrine Is Fraudulent & Satanic From The Pits Of Hell by Etuagievin(m): 6:04pm On Jan 06, 2018
delugajackson:
That is how they will promise you heaven on earth. Everything is now monetized; daddy G.O's birthday seed, prosperity seed, holy water, G.O's supernatural hankerchief and all that.

All these are means of getting money. I don't know, but there is something really wrong with pastors of today.
. U are right my brother . by their fruit you know them
Re: Daddy Freeze: Prosperity Doctrine Is Fraudulent & Satanic From The Pits Of Hell by kullozone(m): 6:04pm On Jan 06, 2018
wickyyolo:

Oyedepo will kill him abi

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: Prosperity Doctrine Is Fraudulent & Satanic From The Pits Of Hell by Toosure70: 6:04pm On Jan 06, 2018
Na God go punish your generation. You're one of the Antichrist abi?
Re: Daddy Freeze: Prosperity Doctrine Is Fraudulent & Satanic From The Pits Of Hell by flyca: 6:05pm On Jan 06, 2018
odizeey:
see as the one run dey defend him god
Lol. He is just another random guy to me, but he is telling a lot of truth and wisdom, the wisdom that is scarce in modern day Nigerian christianity.

5 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: Prosperity Doctrine Is Fraudulent & Satanic From The Pits Of Hell by BeijinDossier: 6:05pm On Jan 06, 2018
I totally agree with #FREEZE.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: Prosperity Doctrine Is Fraudulent & Satanic From The Pits Of Hell by Waleprotocol(m): 6:05pm On Jan 06, 2018
Dad freeze or what do u call yourself, stop making fool of yourself. U need Christ.

Re: Daddy Freeze: Prosperity Doctrine Is Fraudulent & Satanic From The Pits Of Hell by charloski(m): 6:06pm On Jan 06, 2018
Now he is begging people to go and watch his youtube video... more view more money for him...
Re: Daddy Freeze: Prosperity Doctrine Is Fraudulent & Satanic From The Pits Of Hell by nairavsdollars(f): 6:06pm On Jan 06, 2018
I hereby declare for the freethesheepie movement today
Re: Daddy Freeze: Prosperity Doctrine Is Fraudulent & Satanic From The Pits Of Hell by Lyoncrescent: 6:07pm On Jan 06, 2018
Most of the messages & sermons in these prosperity churches only stimulate d emotions & intellect witout any impact on d spirit. If you want true teaching I highly recommend listening to Gbile Akanni and reading his books.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: Prosperity Doctrine Is Fraudulent & Satanic From The Pits Of Hell by Kay25(m): 6:08pm On Jan 06, 2018
Satan is accusing satan shioor his own message is from heaven abii afefe n bo iji a fe furo adie ee si ta.
Re: Daddy Freeze: Prosperity Doctrine Is Fraudulent & Satanic From The Pits Of Hell by GoldNiagara(m): 6:08pm On Jan 06, 2018
After freeing the sheeple, who then Shepherd them, the goat Herder abi! This guy will drag millions of gullible Nigerians that think not paying tithe is convenient to hell.

He will further attack more fundamental tenets of the Christianity.

He wishes to free People from the Shepherd and hand them over to Baphometh!
Re: Daddy Freeze: Prosperity Doctrine Is Fraudulent & Satanic From The Pits Of Hell by odizeey(m): 6:09pm On Jan 06, 2018
flyca:

Lol. He is just another random guy to me, but he is telli.g a lot of truth and wisdom, the wisdom that is scarce in modern day Nigerian christianity.
as a Christian you are suppose to know that spirits are to be tested, don't just take truth from anywhere.
Re: Daddy Freeze: Prosperity Doctrine Is Fraudulent & Satanic From The Pits Of Hell by bedspread: 6:10pm On Jan 06, 2018
chuose:

Oyedepo is fake, see below.

We all know Daddy One Billion Naira is fake.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iw8vOYvFq_Y

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8zZWvvaEaY
WHO ARE U TO CONDEMN GOD'S SERVANTS....NONSENSE TALK
Re: Daddy Freeze: Prosperity Doctrine Is Fraudulent & Satanic From The Pits Of Hell by Mariangeles(f): 6:10pm On Jan 06, 2018
There's nothing satanic about prosperity, Freeze is so confused.
Why pretend you don't want something when you know you need it..."ask and it shall be given unto you"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze: Prosperity Doctrine Is Fraudulent & Satanic From The Pits Of Hell by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jan 06, 2018
This guy is more knowledgeable of the word of God than the so called pastors...

4 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: Prosperity Doctrine Is Fraudulent & Satanic From The Pits Of Hell by Chiedu4Trump: 6:12pm On Jan 06, 2018
blackbeau1:
Probably but if it's working for others, then it must work for me
Idol worship works for some, that does not make it right.

4 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: Prosperity Doctrine Is Fraudulent & Satanic From The Pits Of Hell by americaninja1: 6:12pm On Jan 06, 2018
Is Dat d reason y ur own Jesus died
careytommy7:
LOL. It's now obvious who this freeze works for. The devil.
Anyone who is against the gospel of prosperity is an agent of satan

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: Prosperity Doctrine Is Fraudulent & Satanic From The Pits Of Hell by Nueel: 6:12pm On Jan 06, 2018
Teach?? Is he a teacher of the word? This guy too de talk nonsense
Re: Daddy Freeze: Prosperity Doctrine Is Fraudulent & Satanic From The Pits Of Hell by kullozone(m): 6:12pm On Jan 06, 2018
odizeey:
The Distance Between This Man And YabaLeft No Far Again.

What if I tell you say you don enter yabaleft already, will you believe me? I know you won't... Because you guys in there (yabaleft) don't even know a vital part is missing upstairs smiley

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: Prosperity Doctrine Is Fraudulent & Satanic From The Pits Of Hell by Etuagievin(m): 6:13pm On Jan 06, 2018
Daddy freeze may sound foolish and insane to many, but I advise you to look deeply into his message . He is not far from the truth. Any pastor that fail to follow the teaching of Christ is surely preaching his own message. Christ harped on his fathers kingdom . He emphasized what each Christian need to do to get the blessings of kingdom,namely; repentance,good works, good morals etc. Sadly, that is a far-cry from what obtains today. Pastors prefer to tickle the ears of their adherents with smooth talks just to get egunje. Surely by their fruits we shall know them.

5 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: Prosperity Doctrine Is Fraudulent & Satanic From The Pits Of Hell by tonytony208(m): 6:13pm On Jan 06, 2018
princechurchill:
But it is working for me in accordance with my faith

The "beautiful" thing about social media is that you can sit in the corner of your room and claim anything.

5 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: Prosperity Doctrine Is Fraudulent & Satanic From The Pits Of Hell by Bifrost: 6:13pm On Jan 06, 2018
This guy and his publicity stunts. Well... na him get his mouth.
Re: Daddy Freeze: Prosperity Doctrine Is Fraudulent & Satanic From The Pits Of Hell by phemmyfour: 6:13pm On Jan 06, 2018
wickyyolo:

Is he not right, the only gospel/doctrine is that of John 3:16. Anything outside that is fallacy

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: Prosperity Doctrine Is Fraudulent & Satanic From The Pits Of Hell by odizeey(m): 6:13pm On Jan 06, 2018
futprintz:
This guy is more knowledgeable of the word of God than the so called pastors...
baba knowledge dey fail, bit love never fails. The difference between him and them is not how much of jacking bible, its how much of staying in Gods presence.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: Prosperity Doctrine Is Fraudulent & Satanic From The Pits Of Hell by Writs: 6:13pm On Jan 06, 2018
With these many juvenile comments on NL,
Won't be a bad idea from 2018 to have a minimum age requirement of 21years to register on NL.

More decorum, etc is needed.

Seun, Lalasticlala, Mynd44 et al please note.

Thanks.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Examples Of What Happened When Famous People Challenged And Mocked God / South African Pastor Feeds Church Members Engine Oil (photos) / The Sleep Paralysis I Had: Could This Be A Spirit Wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.