Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,508 members, 7,823,191 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

Daddy Freeze: Prosperity Doctrine Is Fraudulent & Satanic From The Pits Of Hell - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze: Prosperity Doctrine Is Fraudulent & Satanic From The Pits Of Hell (25302 Views)

The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. / Daddy Freeze Replaces 'Prosperity Doctrine' With 'Free Doctrine' / Archaeologists Find Gates Of Hell In Saudi Arabia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze: Prosperity Doctrine Is Fraudulent & Satanic From The Pits Of Hell by stano2(m): 6:14pm On Jan 06, 2018
It's becoming a boring �..
Re: Daddy Freeze: Prosperity Doctrine Is Fraudulent & Satanic From The Pits Of Hell by Zionbel(m): 6:14pm On Jan 06, 2018
Freeze is just battling for recognition and cheap popularity. He even helps make free advert for prosperity Ministers whose members are die-hard loyalists.
The number of tithers and givers have increased.

2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze: Prosperity Doctrine Is Fraudulent & Satanic From The Pits Of Hell by GoldNiagara(m): 6:15pm On Jan 06, 2018
futprintz:
This guy is more knowledgeable of the word of God than the so called pastors...

He is knowledgeable to some one who does not read his bible and has not had any encounter with Jesus Christ.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze: Prosperity Doctrine Is Fraudulent & Satanic From The Pits Of Hell by Theboss100(m): 6:15pm On Jan 06, 2018
careytommy7:
LOL. It's now obvious who this freeze works for. The devil.
Anyone who is against the gospel of prosperity is an agent of satan
Do you know why Pontious Pilate ask Jesus Christ this question.
John 18:37 Pilate therefore said unto him, Art thou a king then? Jesus answered, Thou sayest that I am a king. To this end was I born, and for this cause came I into the world, that I should bear witness unto the truth. Every one that is of the truth heareth my voice. 18:38 Pilate saith unto him, What is truth? And when he had said this, he went out again unto the Jews, and saith unto them, I find in him no fault at all..

Ponder on why Jesus said He came to bear witness to the truth and ask your so called prosperity pastor the question Pilate asked Jesus Christ concerning the truth. Read your Bible and stop been ignorant of the TRUTH

4 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: Prosperity Doctrine Is Fraudulent & Satanic From The Pits Of Hell by americaninja1: 6:15pm On Jan 06, 2018
Seek ye d kingdom of God first.. others will follow..is like going to sch an puttin all ur focus on d way u luk(craving for expensive and designer clothes) rather dan focus on ur primary assignment.. wen u done wiv gud grades, u gonna have everytin u want in excess..kingdome first. U don't nid to preach abt d rest, it wil come naturally
Mariangeles:
There's nothing satanic about prosperity, Freeze is so confused.
Why pretend you don't want something when you know you need it..."ask and it shall be given unto you"

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: Prosperity Doctrine Is Fraudulent & Satanic From The Pits Of Hell by phemmyfour: 6:15pm On Jan 06, 2018
odizeey:
baba knowledge dey fail, bit love never fails. The difference between him and them is not how much of jacking bible, its how much of staying in Gods presence.
you can't be in God's presence and continue to teach in error

4 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: Prosperity Doctrine Is Fraudulent & Satanic From The Pits Of Hell by odizeey(m): 6:16pm On Jan 06, 2018
kullozone:

What if I tell you say you don enter yabaleft already, will you believe me? I know you won't... Because you guys in there (yabaleft) don't even know a vital part is missing upstairs smiley
in the process of freeing the sheeple you guys have turned into another mans sheeple.
Re: Daddy Freeze: Prosperity Doctrine Is Fraudulent & Satanic From The Pits Of Hell by Writs: 6:17pm On Jan 06, 2018
bedspread:
WHO ARE U TO CONDEMN GOD'S SERVANTS....NONSENSE TALK

Pastors serve none but themselves!

4 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: Prosperity Doctrine Is Fraudulent & Satanic From The Pits Of Hell by bedspread: 6:20pm On Jan 06, 2018
Writs:

Pastors serve none but themselves!
bros.... be careful of the pastors u condemn...... if they are called by GOD, u in trouble oo
Re: Daddy Freeze: Prosperity Doctrine Is Fraudulent & Satanic From The Pits Of Hell by odizeey(m): 6:20pm On Jan 06, 2018
phemmyfour:
you can't be in God's presence and continue to teach in error
you think you know what error means. Those guys are above freeze and his cohorts spiritually by miles, freeze is not even spiritual, he is a bible reader.
Re: Daddy Freeze: Prosperity Doctrine Is Fraudulent & Satanic From The Pits Of Hell by odizeey(m): 6:21pm On Jan 06, 2018
bedspread:
bros.... be careful of the pastors u condemn...... if they are called by GOD, u in trouble oo
bros dey wont learn. I don give up on them.
Re: Daddy Freeze: Prosperity Doctrine Is Fraudulent & Satanic From The Pits Of Hell by Follygunners: 6:22pm On Jan 06, 2018
delugajackson:
That is how they will promise you heaven on earth. Everything is now monetized; daddy G.O's birthday seed, prosperity seed, holy water, G.O's supernatural hankerchief and all that.

All these are means of getting money. I don't know, but there is something really wrong with pastors of today.

True! The thing is we complain abt our govt, and here we have so called religious leaders who are even worse!

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: Prosperity Doctrine Is Fraudulent & Satanic From The Pits Of Hell by Timijo(m): 6:22pm On Jan 06, 2018
charloski:
Now he is begging people to go and watch his youtube video... more view more money for him...
Exactly my thought. He is saying what nominal christians and unbelievers like to hear in order to attract them to his youtube video and make more money. Freeze himself is a fraudster and a deceiver. He is not my standard but Christ and his word are my standard.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: Prosperity Doctrine Is Fraudulent & Satanic From The Pits Of Hell by Follygunners: 6:22pm On Jan 06, 2018
bedspread:

You're a born-fool!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze: Prosperity Doctrine Is Fraudulent & Satanic From The Pits Of Hell by Writs: 6:23pm On Jan 06, 2018
Zionbel:
Freeze is just battling for recognition and cheap popularity. He even helps make free advert for prosperity Ministers whose members are die-hard loyalists.
The number of tithers and givers have increased.

Really?
"Number of tithers and givers have increased"?
Kindly share your statistics and source please.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: Prosperity Doctrine Is Fraudulent & Satanic From The Pits Of Hell by Bollinger(m): 6:23pm On Jan 06, 2018
careytommy7:
LOL. It's now obvious who this freeze works for. The devil.
Anyone who is against the gospel of prosperity is an agent of satan

Do you need a gospel to prosper? What he's telling you in summary is that the wealth and success you rightly aspire to can be gotten without these fraudsters fleecing you to death. Do you know how absurd it sounds when a man who you donate your hard earned income to tells you that your faith is not strong enough which is why you are not as rich as him? No. The reason he is rich is because you made him rich and the reason you are poor is because you keep giving him your money.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze: Prosperity Doctrine Is Fraudulent & Satanic From The Pits Of Hell by blackbeau1(f): 6:25pm On Jan 06, 2018
Chiedu4Trump:

Idol worship works for some, that does not make it right.
erm did I say it's right ? Did you not see were I wrote probably? Meaning they may be right or wrong. I'm not gonna argue that. That's their business with God.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: Prosperity Doctrine Is Fraudulent & Satanic From The Pits Of Hell by phemmyfour: 6:25pm On Jan 06, 2018
odizeey:
you think you know what error means. Those guys are above freeze and his cohorts spiritually by miles, freeze is not even spiritual, he is a bible reader.
How did you know?

The Bible is standard, its not how far but how well. Even Paul called Peter to order when he was teaching in error.

A leader once led his people astray for about 20yrs to believe that Television is a box of the devil, but today he took a U turn on that teaching

6 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: Prosperity Doctrine Is Fraudulent & Satanic From The Pits Of Hell by Writs: 6:26pm On Jan 06, 2018
bedspread:

God called none of them.
If God did there'll be no need for the topic and discourse.

Think!

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: Prosperity Doctrine Is Fraudulent & Satanic From The Pits Of Hell by odizeey(m): 6:28pm On Jan 06, 2018
phemmyfour:
How did you know?

The Bible is standard, its not how far but how well. Even Paul called Peter to order when he was teaching in error.

A leader once led his people astray for about 20yrs to believe that Television is a box of the devil, but today he took a U turn on that teaching
ok o. Na you get your opinion. Social media campaign wont be enough, cos all pastors tell their members kingdom prosperity.
Re: Daddy Freeze: Prosperity Doctrine Is Fraudulent & Satanic From The Pits Of Hell by odizeey(m): 6:30pm On Jan 06, 2018
Writs:

God called none of them.
If God did there'll be no need for the topic and discourse.

Think!
even in the days of Jesus, people questioned his identity as the son of God. So what are you saying.
Re: Daddy Freeze: Prosperity Doctrine Is Fraudulent & Satanic From The Pits Of Hell by damola311: 6:30pm On Jan 06, 2018
Very soon, dude will be cashing out with his YouTube views...
Re: Daddy Freeze: Prosperity Doctrine Is Fraudulent & Satanic From The Pits Of Hell by bedspread: 6:30pm On Jan 06, 2018
Follygunners:

You're a born-fool!
You are BLESSED
Re: Daddy Freeze: Prosperity Doctrine Is Fraudulent & Satanic From The Pits Of Hell by Charly68: 6:30pm On Jan 06, 2018
Keep crying outside there ,where you are tired you will shut your mouth...anyone attacking what God stands for is an Antichrist.. This guy is a typical agent,sent from the pit of hell to deceive many to hell
Re: Daddy Freeze: Prosperity Doctrine Is Fraudulent & Satanic From The Pits Of Hell by AreaFada2: 6:31pm On Jan 06, 2018
naijacentric:
He is on point am shocked so many nigerians dont know we have plenty yeye pastors even the so called g.o's scam scam dey are only 5% is still okay

My dear, life is tough in 9ja. People need hope and succour. Truth is actually irrelevant to most. They do not want to know.

Dancing, singing and being repeatedly promised miracle is psychologically beneficial. And the MoGs know it. grin

9 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: Prosperity Doctrine Is Fraudulent & Satanic From The Pits Of Hell by ProjectNaija(m): 6:32pm On Jan 06, 2018
wickyyolo:
He is indirectly saying Oyedepo is fake.

This man is digging his own grave

Oyedepo is not only fake, he is a notorious fraudster. Daddy freeze is merely pointing out the obvious truth.

5 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: Prosperity Doctrine Is Fraudulent & Satanic From The Pits Of Hell by Follygunners: 6:32pm On Jan 06, 2018
bedspread:
You are BLESSED

Cuz I spoke the truth and you accepted. Thanks!
Re: Daddy Freeze: Prosperity Doctrine Is Fraudulent & Satanic From The Pits Of Hell by Follygunners: 6:33pm On Jan 06, 2018
Charly68:
Keep crying outside there ,where you are tired you will shut your mouth...anyone attacking what God stands for is an Antichrist.. This guy is a typical agent,sent from the pit of hell to deceive many to hell

Animal!
Re: Daddy Freeze: Prosperity Doctrine Is Fraudulent & Satanic From The Pits Of Hell by Omoluabi16(m): 6:34pm On Jan 06, 2018
Freeze is so naive.. it's hilarious, yet sad. I pity people who would allow themselves to be influenced by this fellow. We will all see the end game of this.
Re: Daddy Freeze: Prosperity Doctrine Is Fraudulent & Satanic From The Pits Of Hell by FCMinistries: 6:35pm On Jan 06, 2018
Satanic agent...... May the Lord save his soul...
Re: Daddy Freeze: Prosperity Doctrine Is Fraudulent & Satanic From The Pits Of Hell by bedspread: 6:35pm On Jan 06, 2018
Follygunners:

Cuz I spoke the truth and you accepted. Thanks!
I BLESS U COS I AM BEYOND CURSE and IF I CURSE, YOU WONT SURVIVE IT....

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: Prosperity Doctrine Is Fraudulent & Satanic From The Pits Of Hell by odizeey(m): 6:36pm On Jan 06, 2018
When you have agberos as disciples, it speaks a lot. By his fruit we will know him, not by talk.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Examples Of What Happened When Famous People Challenged And Mocked God / South African Pastor Feeds Church Members Engine Oil (photos) / The Sleep Paralysis I Had: Could This Be A Spirit Wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.