Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,663 members, 7,823,877 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Daddy Freeze: Prosperity Doctrine Is Fraudulent & Satanic From The Pits Of Hell - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze: Prosperity Doctrine Is Fraudulent & Satanic From The Pits Of Hell (25307 Views)

The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. / Daddy Freeze Replaces 'Prosperity Doctrine' With 'Free Doctrine' / Archaeologists Find Gates Of Hell In Saudi Arabia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze: Prosperity Doctrine Is Fraudulent & Satanic From The Pits Of Hell by rebecon: 7:16pm On Jan 06, 2018
Zechariah 1:17 "prosperity is key to my kingdom building " like or share?
Re: Daddy Freeze: Prosperity Doctrine Is Fraudulent & Satanic From The Pits Of Hell by bezimo(m): 7:20pm On Jan 06, 2018
Oh the prosperity gospel is fake and it is your own gospel that is the real one.. I see.!!
you see how this idiot keep appealing to the senses of the online social media pharisees and saducees by the fake garbage he dishes out to feed them from time to time. but we are not surprised. He is on a mission as mandated by hell.

He should ask questions, were are they which criticised before him because he is not the first, they are in Oblivion. he is not the first to criticize and speak again and will not be the last. Bishop Oyedepo was mandated by God in 1986 while in the States specifically..."get back home and make my people rich". there is no name he wasn't called when he started ..but today he is a full proof of the mandate and the gospel just as many who bought into that truth.
Re: Daddy Freeze: Prosperity Doctrine Is Fraudulent & Satanic From The Pits Of Hell by ensamy(m): 7:20pm On Jan 06, 2018
Bishop Oyedepo has been hypnotising and deceiving his members for decades just like Rev. Jim Jones in 1977. He is the Jim Jones of our generation shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked Wolve Pastors feasting on sheeps.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: Prosperity Doctrine Is Fraudulent & Satanic From The Pits Of Hell by rebecon: 7:21pm On Jan 06, 2018
Jaykolo10:
Seriously everybody tends to forget the verse of the Bible that says judge not because with everything happening around both the freeze, his sheeple, and if those who aren't abiding by his doctrines are sinning because God's words is against everything that pertains to judging your fellow neighbors.... Shalom
Hosea 4:6 people perish for lack of knowledge. many of these people will reject heaven because it is gold plated allround, forgetting dy will be done on earth as it's in heaven Zechariah 1:17

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: Prosperity Doctrine Is Fraudulent & Satanic From The Pits Of Hell by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jan 06, 2018
wickyyolo:
He is indirectly saying Oyedepo is fake.

This man is digging his own grave

First of all stop using scare tactics wen the falsehood of men of gods are being laid bare.

Oyedepo is a chronic liar, He has failed to tell his members the very truths of tithe paying for over 30 years now. Tithe is for widows levites, orphans, motherless, fatherless,foreigners n poor people generally. U share ur tithe into several parts n hand it out to ur pastors n poor people u know. That way poverty will be reduced in christiandom.

Can't u use ur brain n read up ur Bible?

Jesus, His apostles n his disciples didn't teach anything about prosperity, Jesus didn't collect any form of seed sowing, tithe, free will offering, etc from any one.

While Jesus was on earth, He owned nothing, his apostles had nothing, they moved from place to place spreading the Gospel. In some occasions, jesus even ask/request from his disciples wat the people will eat, in 2 occasions he used bread n fish collected from the crowd to feed thousands of people.

Men of God keep saying that they are living a Christ like life, but wen it comes to follow Christ's example, they flee like the devil.

Fake useless pastors keep saying ""bring in all ur tithe inside the house of God so that they will be food in my house"" - Have u ever walked into the church on a casual day n they gave u food to eat, or even pure water to drink?

Pls remove sentiments n fear wen u want to talk about real pressing issues.

4 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: Prosperity Doctrine Is Fraudulent & Satanic From The Pits Of Hell by ponziponzi(m): 7:26pm On Jan 06, 2018
princechurchill:

Like i said its working for me

Yea, but it not working for millions of poor Africans. While 43% of all Pentecostal Christians live in Africa, it is still the poorest continent in the world. Also, so you may know, another 30% of Pentecostal Christians live Latin America (another poor continent).

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: Prosperity Doctrine Is Fraudulent & Satanic From The Pits Of Hell by D1official: 7:28pm On Jan 06, 2018
futprintz:
This guy is more knowledgeable of the word of God than the so called pastors...
So is d devil dear,do not b deceived.
Re: Daddy Freeze: Prosperity Doctrine Is Fraudulent & Satanic From The Pits Of Hell by chuose: 7:30pm On Jan 06, 2018
bedspread:
WHO ARE U TO CONDEMN GOD'S SERVANTS....NONSENSE TALK

the evidence is clear they are both FAKE!

They are not servants of God but servants of their own bellies

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: Prosperity Doctrine Is Fraudulent & Satanic From The Pits Of Hell by sunnyluger: 7:32pm On Jan 06, 2018
plz tell Daddy Freeze to go marry. It is only in Nigeria that a sinner sees another person sin n broadcast. Committing Adultery is it part of #Freethesheeple?
Re: Daddy Freeze: Prosperity Doctrine Is Fraudulent & Satanic From The Pits Of Hell by Churchpalaba: 7:33pm On Jan 06, 2018
This Daddyfreez guy is really deceiving so many people. Anyone that stand against God is preaching error.

When we pay tithe, we are paying to God not to Pastors
Re: Daddy Freeze: Prosperity Doctrine Is Fraudulent & Satanic From The Pits Of Hell by americaninja1: 7:39pm On Jan 06, 2018
asuustrike2009:

Indeed! Is daddy freeze seeking the kingdom of God and his righteousness? No. Does Freeze preach salvation messages? No. Didn't the bible say 3 John 1:2
"Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth"?
Must a Christian be poor all the rest of his life in the name of holiness?
The messenger preaching isn't he living well. Can't see the type of clothes he put on?
as thy soul prospereth.. do u knw d meaning of dat.. u prosper thy soul through the word of God an seekin d kingdom of God.. who is daddy freeze, dat I would emulate.. I knw all these things years back..u don't make man ur god. Study ur word an ask for d interpretation from d holyspirit.. ddon't b a breast suckin xtian

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: Prosperity Doctrine Is Fraudulent & Satanic From The Pits Of Hell by lakesider(m): 7:39pm On Jan 06, 2018
rebecon:
God is interested in ur prosperity psalm 35:27.God wants his land n people to prosper GEN 14:20,came before GEN 24:1tithing comes b4 Godly prosperity. Abrahamic covenant read it Genesis 17:1-7;GEN 18:17-19. Abraham tot his children tithing. Jesus traveled with SHIPS as entourage Mark 4 :35-36. Jesus rode on brand New vehicle 21:1-8. Jesus ate last supper in a mansion Luke 22:10-12. I am christ - like, am a Christian, nothing less. freeze n his followers should continue where Saul of tarsus stopped until they will encounter d king of kings. 3john 1:2
Nations that don't care about this prosper more than Nigeria
People that have not seen the bible before are note prosperous than Nigerians
Re: Daddy Freeze: Prosperity Doctrine Is Fraudulent & Satanic From The Pits Of Hell by GreatrAnalyst: 7:42pm On Jan 06, 2018
To become popular and get heard, just attack what seems mainstream or accepted as the norm.

There is a very thin line between sanity and insanity.

Sometimes having followers and audience doesn't suggest that you are right or wrong.

Many a time, people's applause can motivate towards self-annihilation.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: Prosperity Doctrine Is Fraudulent & Satanic From The Pits Of Hell by rosita33(f): 7:44pm On Jan 06, 2018
sureheaven:
This guy should keep quiet and vest his cheap talks on our politicians/ leaders. But for fear sake, he attacks church for nothing. We need u to tackle the senate, governors, the presidency instead of u propagating this shiit
when the fake pastors starting preach about sin, repentance, salvation and its consequence, the politicians, thieves and others will change. but, when pastors are always preaching about prosperity, then who to correct them?
Re: Daddy Freeze: Prosperity Doctrine Is Fraudulent & Satanic From The Pits Of Hell by dollyptosh(m): 7:45pm On Jan 06, 2018
wickyyolo:

Eventually, everyone dies.
Re: Daddy Freeze: Prosperity Doctrine Is Fraudulent & Satanic From The Pits Of Hell by bejeria101(m): 7:50pm On Jan 06, 2018
Daddy fridge have you been there before? Im mean the pit of hell?
Re: Daddy Freeze: Prosperity Doctrine Is Fraudulent & Satanic From The Pits Of Hell by Megaideas(f): 7:51pm On Jan 06, 2018
He whom the gods want to kill, they first make mad. Whatever they call you, I PITY YOU!!!
Re: Daddy Freeze: Prosperity Doctrine Is Fraudulent & Satanic From The Pits Of Hell by rosita33(f): 7:54pm On Jan 06, 2018
bezimo:
Oh the prosperity gospel is fake and it is your own gospel that is the real one.. I see.!!
you see how this idiot keep appealing to the senses of the online social media pharisees and saducees by the fake garbage he dishes out to feed them from time to time. but we are not surprised. He is one a mission as mandated by hell.

He should ask questions, were are they which criticised before him because he is not the first, they are in Oblivion. he is not the first to criticize and speak again and will not be the last. Bishop Oyedepo was mandated by God in 1986 while in the States specifically..."get back home and make my people rich". there is no name he wasn't called when he started ..but today he is a full proof of the mandate and the gospel just as many who bought into that truth.
what are you even saying?

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: Prosperity Doctrine Is Fraudulent & Satanic From The Pits Of Hell by Cateyes07: 7:58pm On Jan 06, 2018
exlinklodge:
Prosperity Doctrine Is A Fraudulent & Satanic Doctrine From The Pits Of Hell - Daddy Freeze

OAP Daddy Freeze have another eye opener message for the people of Nigeria, Africa and the world beyond. I don't care if you hate him or like him but he is making serious sense and he is librating a lot of people from mental dementia.

The convener of #FreeTheSheeple movement and initiator of #TitheAgainstPoverty in his new teaching on YouTube and Instagram, shared a wonderful message which no pastor in Nigeria or any Nigeria school can ever teach you or even dream of teaching you.

See his message below and be librated....

http://www.exlinklodge.com/2018/01/prosperity-doctrine-is-fraudulent.html?m=1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBVWhs-VlHM

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bdm_bQ4HqYZ/
, Then embrace poverty message, and lead other by ur example, by living perpetually in poverty but until you do that just shut up
Re: Daddy Freeze: Prosperity Doctrine Is Fraudulent & Satanic From The Pits Of Hell by Writs: 7:58pm On Jan 06, 2018
Zionbel:
Writs:

Really?
"Number of tithers and givers have increased"?
Kindly share your statistics and source please.

I don't owe you explanation.

Never said you did.

It's only civil to put the brain in gear before the mouth goes into motion.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: Prosperity Doctrine Is Fraudulent & Satanic From The Pits Of Hell by rosita33(f): 7:59pm On Jan 06, 2018
Churchpalaba:
This Daddyfreez guy is really deceiving so many people. Anyone that stand against God is preaching error.

When we pay tithe, we are paying to God not to Pastors
please can you explain you statement cos I don't know who is spending the money. God or the fake pastors?

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: Prosperity Doctrine Is Fraudulent & Satanic From The Pits Of Hell by OGHENAOGIE(m): 8:00pm On Jan 06, 2018
deebsman1:
Someone among them is finally brave enough to challenge.

I love Islam
Na Islam no get im plenty wahala
Re: Daddy Freeze: Prosperity Doctrine Is Fraudulent & Satanic From The Pits Of Hell by Writs: 8:03pm On Jan 06, 2018
odizeey:
even in the days of Jesus, people questioned his identity as the son of God. So what are you saying.

Cool.
Imagine then these mere mortals/pastors with their antecedents. By there fruits ye know them.

Even Stevie wonder sees it.
Re: Daddy Freeze: Prosperity Doctrine Is Fraudulent & Satanic From The Pits Of Hell by HeyCorleone(m): 8:05pm On Jan 06, 2018
careytommy7:
LOL. It's now obvious who this freeze works for. The devil.
Anyone who is against the gospel of prosperity is an agent of satan

There is no such thing as gospel of prosperity. When the rich lawyer approached Jesus in the Bible for how to enter Heaven, we know the reply he gave. "It'd be easier for a camel to pass thru the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God".

So I don't know where y'all Pentecostals get the idea of wealth or prosperity preaching from. You forget that following Christ is all about self denial and self sacrifice. Not buying jets and living extravagantly and having members of the church say "God is blessing you".

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: Prosperity Doctrine Is Fraudulent & Satanic From The Pits Of Hell by IdiAmin2(m): 8:12pm On Jan 06, 2018
Mariangeles:
There's nothing satanic about prosperity, Freeze is so confused.
Why pretend you don't want something when you know you need it..."ask and it shall be given unto you"

ode buruku

oponu jatijati

where did freeze say prosperity is satanic??
freeze is even praising people like dangote, bill gates, zukerberg & countries like china and UAE for using their resources, talents and hardworking to become prosperous.

he has nothing against prosperity.
He only has a problem with so called men or dog twisting the bible and collecting from the poor to build their own empires.

you now see that you are a bastard child, ode, oponu rada rada

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: Prosperity Doctrine Is Fraudulent & Satanic From The Pits Of Hell by ponziponzi(m): 8:16pm On Jan 06, 2018
bezimo:
you see how this idiot keep appealing to the senses of the online social media pharisees and saducees by the fake garbage he dishes out to feed them from time to time. but we are not surprised. He is one a mission as mandated by hell.

Make people rich or himself rich? 6.5 people are drifting into extreme poverty in Nigeria per minute. Stop listening to what they are saying and just look around even in your church. Every 4 out of 10 people you see in your church on Sunday are in abject poverty. (i.e less than $1.25/day, this money can't buy a cup of black coffee).

Just look at this statistic and be ashamed of your statement, we need to own the responsibility of our poverty and look for ways to get out of it. Prosperity teaching has definitely not helped us and will not.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: Prosperity Doctrine Is Fraudulent & Satanic From The Pits Of Hell by Timijo(m): 8:20pm On Jan 06, 2018
Darvel:

Sorry sir... Ur G. O is yr standard... M I making sense?
Why did you quote me? I did not refer to you in the first place. It is not a must that I should agree with your freeze satanic teaching. And for your information, my G.O. is not my standard but Christ. If you have made Freeze your standard, suit yourself with that. Besides, my G.O. is not in the category of those men of God who deceive their members and extort money from them. You don't know him but I know him.
Re: Daddy Freeze: Prosperity Doctrine Is Fraudulent & Satanic From The Pits Of Hell by stblessing(f): 8:22pm On Jan 06, 2018
The man is actually talking a lot of sense! These nigerian pastors have abandoned the original doctrines of Jesus and have started preaching selfish views.
He never preached about prosperity Infact, its even worse here in Aba. I just pray God has mercy on these pastors

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: Prosperity Doctrine Is Fraudulent & Satanic From The Pits Of Hell by ubebong(m): 8:24pm On Jan 06, 2018
The problem here is that most Nigerians are not vested on the gospel, so they accept anything they hear.

Firstly, Daddy Freeze doesn't have needs to accuse this pastors.. That is not a gospel of love, but rivalry. This is the answer to that:

Act 5:38-39
And now I say unto you, Refrain from these men, and let them alone: for if this counsel or this work be of men, it will come to nought: But if it be of God, ye cannot overthrow it; lest haply ye be found even to fight against God.

Secondly, about the prosperous nations n Nigeria. The church is not the curse of poverty of Nigeria. The government is.. Politicians eats our future, our development, our infrastructures.. That's the truth...

Thirdly, the bill gates, Zuckerberg, Steve Jobs whom u claim are not practicing prosperity preaching is a fat lie. Bill gates, Zuckerberg, Steve jobs donate a lut to charity in Billions of dollars.. That's a way to get more n blessings from God. Pls note this also, giving is a universal law, it doesn't matter wat u practice. When u give to d needy, God bless u.. All religions promotes giving n helping one another.

Look at this :
2nd Cor 9:7-8
Every man according as he purposeth in his heart, so let him give; not grudgingly, or of necessity: for God loveth a cheerful giver.
8 And God is able to make all grace abound toward you; that ye, always having all sufficiency in all things, may abound to every good work:

Note verse 8

God blesses people Dat gives wt all dier heart n help the poor, weak, sick, widows, orphans, displaced people etc.

Freeze doesn't need to insult the pastors.. The gospel doesn't permits that arrogance.
As much as he is trying to enlighten people as he calls it, he shouldn't be trying to bring others down, so as to rise up..

The Bible encourages us to work wt our hands for the blessings of God to come.. No pastor tells any of his member to seat back n pray for money.. Freeze is getting it all wrong..

Concerning going to church which he is trying to discourage you guys from.. Look at wat the Bible says and judge on tour own.

Hebrews 10:24-25
And let us consider one another to provoke unto love and to good works: Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is; but exhorting one another: and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching.

1 Timothy 3:15
But if I tarry long, that thou mayest know how thou oughtest to behave thyself in the house of God, which is the church of the living God, the pillar and ground of the truth.

Am quoting scriptures that are after the dead of Christ.

Please, am not a pastor, but I follow d gospel base on the truth. You can contact me, let's look @ this critically from the gospel. 08063999676 is my watsapp number.

My prayers for all is always Ephesians 1:17-19
Re: Daddy Freeze: Prosperity Doctrine Is Fraudulent & Satanic From The Pits Of Hell by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jan 06, 2018
americaninja1:
as thy soul prospereth.. do u knw d meaning of dat.. u prosper thy soul through the word of God an seekin d kingdom of God.. who is daddy freeze, dat I would emulate.. I knw all these things years back..u don't make man ur god. Study ur word an ask for d interpretation from d holyspirit.. ddon't b a breast suckin xtian
And you think I make man my God? I study the word and dish it you. Talking about the holy spirit, he reveals and teaches the word to his children. Probably you got on part of that scripture doesn't mean there are no deeper part of it. Ask same holy spirit to teach you more. He is not the author of confusion like what freeze and his disciples are doing
Re: Daddy Freeze: Prosperity Doctrine Is Fraudulent & Satanic From The Pits Of Hell by sirxbit(m): 8:44pm On Jan 06, 2018
wickyyolo:

My friend shut up there
You are also digging your own grave
Did he mention oyedepo?
And even if e did who told u oyedepo is real?
Re: Daddy Freeze: Prosperity Doctrine Is Fraudulent & Satanic From The Pits Of Hell by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jan 06, 2018
Yes it is evil.

Only crooks benefit from the ‘prosperity gospel ‘

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Examples Of What Happened When Famous People Challenged And Mocked God / South African Pastor Feeds Church Members Engine Oil (photos) / Muslim Dad Dumps Newborn Baby In Toilet Because Mother Is Christian In Adamawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.