Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,537 members, 7,823,341 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

Daddy Freeze: Prosperity Doctrine Is Fraudulent & Satanic From The Pits Of Hell - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze: Prosperity Doctrine Is Fraudulent & Satanic From The Pits Of Hell (25305 Views)

The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. / Daddy Freeze Replaces 'Prosperity Doctrine' With 'Free Doctrine' / Archaeologists Find Gates Of Hell In Saudi Arabia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze: Prosperity Doctrine Is Fraudulent & Satanic From The Pits Of Hell by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jan 06, 2018
ubebong:

The guy above does not know anything about the gospel.. Who told u d apostles wer not receiving free will offerings?? U guys need to read the Bible well.. That's d reason u wave around wt any teachings..

Look @ this:

1st Corinthians 9:7-14
Who goeth a warfare any time at his own charges? who planteth a vineyard, and eateth not of the fruit thereof? or who feedeth a flock, and eateth not of the milk of the flock? Say I these things as a man? or saith not the law the same also? For it is written in the law of Moses, Thou shalt not muzzle the mouth of the ox that treadeth out the corn. Doth God take care for oxen? Or saith he it altogether for our sakes? For our sakes, no doubt, this is written: that he that ploweth should plow in hope; and that he that thresheth in hope should be partaker of his hope. If we have sown unto you spiritual things, is it a great thing if we shall reap your carnal things? If others be partakers of this power over you, are not we rather? Nevertheless we have not used this power; but suffer all things, lest we should hinder the gospel of Christ. Do ye not know that they which minister about holy things live of the things of the temple? and they which wait at the altar are partakers with the altar? Even so hath the Lord ordained that they which preach the gospel should live of the gospel.

Note verse 11-13 very well.. Paul was confirming that other apostles are reaping physical things from the congregation.. That he chose not to..

So, my dear, it's a personal decision as a priest to collect or not.. Go and seat down n read the Bible well..

Ur long Epistle has a zero connection with the issues I raised...

Show me where Jesus collected tithe.

Show me where Paul collected sowing seed offering.

Show me where Peter collected Dangerous seed offering.

Show nw where Judas collected alter vs alter.

Show me where James collected money for harvest n bazaar.

Show me where Philip collected daddy's day offering n mummy birthday offering.

I'm waiting.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: Prosperity Doctrine Is Fraudulent & Satanic From The Pits Of Hell by airmark(m): 11:00pm On Jan 06, 2018
sirxbit:

My friend shut up there
You are also digging your own grave
Did he mention oyedepo?
And even if e did who told u oyedepo is real?

Fake knows fake, real knows real.

How about you scamming people with your bet9ja league tricks' claims? You know how you guys roll, maybe.
Re: Daddy Freeze: Prosperity Doctrine Is Fraudulent & Satanic From The Pits Of Hell by Theboss100(m): 11:03pm On Jan 06, 2018
Achorise:
Please what is truth, and who is truth?
Truth is not a noun. Its something that one have to seek. For the Law was given by Moses, but Grace and TRUTH came by JESUS CHRIST. The WORD of GOD, the BIBLE contains the Truth of God. So, you have to seek the TRUTH from The word of God the BIBLE. Without the accurate knowledge of the TRUTH, your service to God is in VAIN, because you will not be saved.

1 Timothy 2:3 For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour; 2:4 Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth. 2:5 For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;
Re: Daddy Freeze: Prosperity Doctrine Is Fraudulent & Satanic From The Pits Of Hell by sirxbit(m): 11:04pm On Jan 06, 2018
airmark:

Fake knows fake, real knows real.

How about you scamming people with your bet9ja league tricks' claims? You know how you guys roll, maybe.
Who cum tell u say na scam?
From ur statement u dey agree say pastors be fake abi
Re: Daddy Freeze: Prosperity Doctrine Is Fraudulent & Satanic From The Pits Of Hell by bezimo(m): 12:28am On Jan 07, 2018
ponziponzi:

Make people rich or himself rich? 6.5 people are drifting into extreme poverty in Nigeria per minute. Stop listening to what they are saying and just look around even in your church. Every 4 out of 10 people you see in your church on Sunday are in abject poverty. (i.e less than $1.25/day, this money can't buy a cup of black coffee).

Just look at this statistic and be ashamed of your statement, we need to own the responsibility of our poverty and look for ways to get out of it. Prosperity teaching has definitely not helped us and will not.

You are a fat ignorant liar. You are not a member of Winners so your submissions are invalid and maliciously construed.
I 've been a member of Winners Chapel for over 2 decades, I am not poor or needy, my family is the same, my friends who worship at Winners. Its the same. So what nonsense statistics are you talking about.

God gave Bishop Oyedepo this scripture when he was mandated (To get back home and make my people rich) to open up the prosperity dimensions of the gospel to Gods people 2 cor 6:10

As sorrowful, yet alway rejoicing; as poor, yet making many rich as having nothing, and yet possessing all things.

So your statistics is baseless and garbage.I stand not to be corrected because i cant deny what my eyes has seen and my hands have handled by the blessings of Lord that I have enjoyed since planting myself in Winners chapel.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze: Prosperity Doctrine Is Fraudulent & Satanic From The Pits Of Hell by bezimo(m): 12:39am On Jan 07, 2018
Life is a choice.

Prosperity is a comfirmed package in Gods redemption plan through the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ.Dont let any online social media agent of hell confuse you.

You can embrace it or reject it. Its your cup of tea.

You can choose to enter heaven like lazarus after suffering the reproach of lack, want and poverty while on earth..but I have made a choice to enter heaven like Abraham after enjoying kingdom wealth and prosperity on earth. Over to you.
Re: Daddy Freeze: Prosperity Doctrine Is Fraudulent & Satanic From The Pits Of Hell by errhis(m): 12:56am On Jan 07, 2018
Daddy freeze family right now

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: Prosperity Doctrine Is Fraudulent & Satanic From The Pits Of Hell by Alaska90(m): 12:56am On Jan 07, 2018
careytommy7:
LOL. It's now obvious who this freeze works for. The devil.
Anyone who is against the gospel of prosperity is an agent of satan

Could you please give example of the gospel of prosperity from the new testament
Re: Daddy Freeze: Prosperity Doctrine Is Fraudulent & Satanic From The Pits Of Hell by Alaska90(m): 1:03am On Jan 07, 2018
bedspread:
Any Message that Does not Lead you to JESUS CHRIST FIRST, that does not tell u the need for SALVATION FIRST, The need to get Ready for the 2nd Coming of JESUS Christ is a FAKE MESSAGE FROM A FALSE TEACHER.....

After Salvation Every other thing can be thought.....
Prosperity Message in its self is not a Sin but Prosperity Message without Salvation Message is a False.

The true is that you dont need prosperity message to be rich. What you need is knowledge to come up with a solution to a problem. For example a cure for cancer...then u are made. The richest people in the world today are not even Christians.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze: Prosperity Doctrine Is Fraudulent & Satanic From The Pits Of Hell by seguno2: 1:49am On Jan 07, 2018
wickyyolo:
He is indirectly saying Oyedepo is fake.
This man is digging his own grave

Everyone digs his own grave daily by the activities that he undertakes, including eating.
So tell us something new.
Something new, like in how many days or weeks or even months he will be dead. Otherwise, you are as fake or even more fake than your Oyedepo god of men.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: Prosperity Doctrine Is Fraudulent & Satanic From The Pits Of Hell by seguno2: 1:53am On Jan 07, 2018
kullozone:
Hahahaha!!!
Make them no come assassinate this man oh! Because he's just spoiling business for pastors anyhow.

The way that Pharisees, Saducees etc assassinated Jesus Christ
Re: Daddy Freeze: Prosperity Doctrine Is Fraudulent & Satanic From The Pits Of Hell by seguno2: 2:00am On Jan 07, 2018
sureheaven:
This guy should keep quiet and vest his cheap talks on our politicians/ leaders. But for fear sake, he attacks church for nothing. We need u to tackle the senate, governors, the presidency instead of u propagating this shiit

Since you have no fear, please show us where you have vested your expensive talks on our politicians/leaders.
Who is stopping you from tackling the Senate, Governors, the presidency since you are not propagating shiit?
If you cannot show us, then you are as fake as the gods of men whom you are trying in vain to protect.
Re: Daddy Freeze: Prosperity Doctrine Is Fraudulent & Satanic From The Pits Of Hell by ponziponzi(m): 2:17am On Jan 07, 2018
bezimo:

You are a fat ignorant liar. You are not a member of Winners so your submissions are invalid and maliciously construed.
I 've been a member of Winners Chapel for over 2 decades, I am not poor or needy, my family is the same, my friends who worship at Winners. Its the same. So what nonsense statistics are you talking about.

God gave Bishop Oyedepo this scripture when he was mandated (To get back home and make my people rich) to open up the prosperity dimensions of the gospel to Gods people 2 cor 6:10

As sorrowful, yet alway rejoicing; as poor, yet making many rich as having nothing, and yet possessing all things.

So your statistics is baseless and garbage.I stand not to be corrected because i cant deny what my eyes has seen and my hands have handled by the blessings of Lord that I have enjoyed since planting myself in Winners chapel.

grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy So all winner people are rich abi? And yet Nigeria has more than 46% of her population living in ABJECT poverty. grin grin grin grin

See delusion ooo shocked shocked shocked.

For your information, more than 90% of Nigerians are living poverty sef (a country where people earning $8/day are considered middle class).

Like I said before, 4 in 10 persons you see in your church are in ABJECT poverty, the only rich person in your church is your pastor. The fact that they are telling you that you are rich or this year is your year doesn't make it true.

For your information, I didn't make up the statistic, you can look it up yourself. Stop deceiving yourself.

See where rich people live, some of them are not even Christians o; and see your country 'where God has instructed your Pastor to enrich its people'. Nigeria is a sick country but her citizen will not accept that fact. Until we understand that the country is very poor and accept it as our responsibility, we will continue to suffer and smile.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: Prosperity Doctrine Is Fraudulent & Satanic From The Pits Of Hell by ponziponzi(m): 2:28am On Jan 07, 2018
bezimo:

...........and stop quoting the bible out of context to suit your defective teaching. Paul was not talking about riches, he was talking out his HARDSHIP and how to persevere for Christ despite the challenges.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: Prosperity Doctrine Is Fraudulent & Satanic From The Pits Of Hell by streamsofjoy(f): 2:37am On Jan 07, 2018
I wish freeze will chanel the audacity and zeal with which he speaks against pastors to Kogi State government and save the state from the percentage,delayed and sometimes No salary saga. I will value him more.
Re: Daddy Freeze: Prosperity Doctrine Is Fraudulent & Satanic From The Pits Of Hell by flyca: 2:42am On Jan 07, 2018
odizeey:
as a Christian you are suppose to know that spirits are to be tested, don't just take truth from anywhere.
Any spirit (good or bad) you tested and it's not agreeing with Freeze is lying to you!

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: Prosperity Doctrine Is Fraudulent & Satanic From The Pits Of Hell by InvertedHammer: 2:51am On Jan 07, 2018
GoldNiagara:
After freeing the sheeple, who then Shepherd them, the goat Herder abi! This guy will drag millions of gullible Nigerians that think not paying tithe is convenient to hell.

He will further attack more fundamental tenets of the Christianity.

He wishes to free People from the Shepherd and hand them over to Baphometh!

The most ironic and funniest thing is the thought that someone living in Nigeria is scared of hell.

It there is hell, it is either it is in Nigeria or nearby.

/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze: Prosperity Doctrine Is Fraudulent & Satanic From The Pits Of Hell by Yeligray(m): 3:01am On Jan 07, 2018
Verily, verily i say unto you Daddy frezze for every man there is a reward both for good or bad deeds
Re: Daddy Freeze: Prosperity Doctrine Is Fraudulent & Satanic From The Pits Of Hell by wickyyolo: 3:50am On Jan 07, 2018
seguno2:

Everyone digs his own grave daily by the activities that he undertakes, including eating.
So tell us something new.
Something new, like in how many days or weeks or even months he will be dead. Otherwise, you are as fake or even more fake than your Oyedepo god of men.

You can say whatever you want. But any man that Insults a true Man of God is digging his own grave, there is no point in arguing with atheists.
Re: Daddy Freeze: Prosperity Doctrine Is Fraudulent & Satanic From The Pits Of Hell by seguno2: 5:39am On Jan 07, 2018
wickyyolo:
You can say whatever you want. But any man that Insults a true Man of God is digging his own grave, there is no point in arguing with atheists.

How do you know who is a man of God, whether true or fake?
How?
I hope that you know better than to say by the miracles he performs.
Re: Daddy Freeze: Prosperity Doctrine Is Fraudulent & Satanic From The Pits Of Hell by seguno2: 5:40am On Jan 07, 2018
InvertedHammer:

The most ironic and funniest thing is the thought that someone living in Nigeria is scared of hell.

/

grin shocked cheesy
Re: Daddy Freeze: Prosperity Doctrine Is Fraudulent & Satanic From The Pits Of Hell by seguno2: 5:43am On Jan 07, 2018
streamsofjoy:
I wish freeze will chanel the audacity and zeal with which he speaks against pastors to Kogi State government and save the state from the percentage,delayed and sometimes No salary saga. I will value him more.

Let us value you more by you doing the excellent thing that you have suggested.
Abi na who dey stop you?
Don’t be a fearful person. God has not given us the spirit of fear, or has He?
Re: Daddy Freeze: Prosperity Doctrine Is Fraudulent & Satanic From The Pits Of Hell by bezimo(m): 6:35am On Jan 07, 2018
ponziponzi:

...........and stop quoting the bible out of context to suit your defective teaching. Paul was not talking about riches, he was talking out his HARDSHIP and how to persevere for Christ despite the challenges.

On what basis is your intepretation of the scriptures the correct one..so you now know how to interpret the scriptures better than Bishop Oyedepo..even the apostle of faith..my friend get lost with you baseless upside down submission. If you like believe the scriptures upside down..not my business.
Re: Daddy Freeze: Prosperity Doctrine Is Fraudulent & Satanic From The Pits Of Hell by bezimo(m): 6:38am On Jan 07, 2018
ponziponzi:

grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy So all winner people are rich abi? And yet Nigeria has more than 46% of her population living in ABJECT poverty. grin grin grin grin

See delusion ooo shocked shocked shocked.

For your information, more than 90% of Nigerians are living poverty sef (a country where people earning $8/day are considered middle class).

Like I said before, 4 in 10 persons you see in your church are in ABJECT poverty, the only rich person in your church is your pastor. The fact that they are telling you that you are rich or this year is your year doesn't make it true.

For your information, I didn't make up the statistic, you can look it up yourself. Stop deceiving yourself.

See where rich people live, some of them are not even Christians o; and see your country 'where God has instructed your Pastor to enrich its people'. Nigeria is a sick country but her citizen will not accept that fact. Until we understand that the country is very poor and accept it as our responsibility, we will continue to suffer and smile.

All your statistics is garbage..you who is an outsider cannot be in a position to tell me about my church more than me that know the church and a number of its members. Not possible. We in Winners are not poor people. We are blessed people..so get lost with your rubbish statistics.
Re: Daddy Freeze: Prosperity Doctrine Is Fraudulent & Satanic From The Pits Of Hell by goddykiikpo(m): 7:43am On Jan 07, 2018
He is saying the truth but some other pastors are shouting against prosperity messages, some will say "we don't teach people how to make money but we teach people how to make heaven "
Re: Daddy Freeze: Prosperity Doctrine Is Fraudulent & Satanic From The Pits Of Hell by pafisayo(m): 10:00am On Jan 07, 2018
odizeey:
bros dey wont learn. I don give up on them.
Lol... People condemned and criticized Jesus of Nazareth, they even made sure e was nailed to the Cross but even after his physical death and his Resurrection.
God did not wipe out all d Jews and phrases nor all d unbelievers of that time @least there was no record of it in the Bible have been reading so Our pastor and Go's annoiting is no where near """
And our God is a merciful, even Jesus said when one sheep is lost 'theoretically a good Herds man will go out of his way to find and bring it back home. Consider those condemning our annointed Go's, pastors and those Go's who God' s annointing left years ago (eg: d first kind in Israel Saul had God's annointing for just 2years but Gods grace allowed him to be king for 40years) consider them as the lost ship
Re: Daddy Freeze: Prosperity Doctrine Is Fraudulent & Satanic From The Pits Of Hell by bibiking7(m): 10:21am On Jan 07, 2018

I have always said it that there is something wrong with most of today's preaching. Why do preachers forget to tell the congregation that they are going to end up in hell if they disobey God's commandments. All we see these days are talks of "2017 is your year of divine breakthrough", "2016 is your year of unconditional favours". Some of those peeps you see with obituaries were also told that 2017 and 2018 will be their year. They are not told to prepare for life after death until they die. People should learn to pray for their souls too and not just their bank accounts and pockets.
I give thus one to freeze.

Re: Daddy Freeze: Prosperity Doctrine Is Fraudulent & Satanic From The Pits Of Hell by Paxziano: 10:53am On Jan 07, 2018
bezimo:

All your statistics is garbage..you who is an outsider cannot be in a position to tell me about my church more than me that know the church and a number of its members. Not possible. We in Winners are not poor people. We are blessed people..so get lost with your rubbish statistics.

Why resort to Insults when u have been hit with facts? That is the problem we have as Nigerians. Never wanting to hear the truth because of sentiments.... There is abject poverty in the land... Even in ur precious winners... U may not feel it but it doesn't mean it's not there cos the other 50% feel it. Winners is not just Canaan land. There r thousands of winners chapel all over Nigeria... Maybe u shud see their congregation n ask urself if they members of winners cos the poverty is real to them... Let me tell u a true story... A pastor in a winners church around my area (Egbeda) burnt the financial records when it was ordered that there wud be an audit carried out on the finances in his church...
Re: Daddy Freeze: Prosperity Doctrine Is Fraudulent & Satanic From The Pits Of Hell by GoldNiagara(m): 11:27am On Jan 07, 2018
InvertedHammer:

/

Well as for me, I am not scared of hell but I am sure scared of missing Heaven, I mean if God fights you, who can save you. I fear God's slightest displeasure than Satan's fury. I have chosen.
Re: Daddy Freeze: Prosperity Doctrine Is Fraudulent & Satanic From The Pits Of Hell by Nastydash: 11:45am On Jan 07, 2018
odizeey:
The Distance Between This Man And YabaLeft No Far Again.

So you don already dey the yaba left ?, wait there for freeze as he continue teaching make you dey crase dey go
Learn !
Re: Daddy Freeze: Prosperity Doctrine Is Fraudulent & Satanic From The Pits Of Hell by streamsofjoy(f): 2:43pm On Jan 07, 2018
seguno2:

Let us value you more by you doing the excellent thing that you have suggested.
Abi na who dey stop you?
Don’t be a fearful person. God has not given us the spirit of fear, or has He?

Me I am even afraid to challenge "ordinary" person that is not either a pastor or politician. Since he is the one that has mouth, I'm just suggesting what will make him look more sane than what he's doing. Pastors can't attack physically na.
Re: Daddy Freeze: Prosperity Doctrine Is Fraudulent & Satanic From The Pits Of Hell by ponziponzi(m): 3:29pm On Jan 07, 2018
bezimo:

On what basis is your intepretation of the scriptures the correct one..so you now know how to interpret the scriptures better than Bishop Oyedepo..even the apostle of faith..my friend get lost with you baseless upside down submission. If you like believe the scriptures upside down..not my business.

bezimo:

shocked shocked shocked shocked See comment! No wonder Ponzi schemes thrives in Nigeria...

Please, what is the average IQ of a typical Nigerian?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Examples Of What Happened When Famous People Challenged And Mocked God / South African Pastor Feeds Church Members Engine Oil (photos) / Pastors Wife Or Junior Pastor, who should be in charge?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.