Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

I Am In A Dilemma, she Canceled Last Minute - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am In A Dilemma, she Canceled Last Minute (2113 Views)

Please Advice!! My Elder Sister Is In A Dilemma Right Now / Man Whose Bride Canceled Wedding Finds Love Again, Gets Engaged On New Year Day / Why Gloria Patrick Canceled Her Wedding With Bernard Marshal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am In A Dilemma, she Canceled Last Minute by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jan 06, 2018
J

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am In A Dilemma, she Canceled Last Minute by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jan 06, 2018
Bro if you don't want to face the wrath of law, go to any nearby motel or brothel and ease off.
My 2 cent.

2 Likes

Re: I Am In A Dilemma, she Canceled Last Minute by makydebbie(f): 5:37pm On Jan 06, 2018
Buy soap.

1 Like

Re: I Am In A Dilemma, she Canceled Last Minute by Splinz(m): 5:39pm On Jan 06, 2018
Calm down my dear. I'd advice that you eschew the idea but instead go find any young she-goat around.

Oh...no thanks. I can understand.
Re: I Am In A Dilemma, she Canceled Last Minute by Preshy561(f): 5:39pm On Jan 06, 2018
mtchew...
Re: I Am In A Dilemma, she Canceled Last Minute by annie74(f): 5:41pm On Jan 06, 2018
Just look for your sister since you don't know the way to a brothel.. What nonsense!

1 Like

Re: I Am In A Dilemma, she Canceled Last Minute by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jan 06, 2018
annie74:
Just look for your sister since you don't know the way to a brothel.. What nonsense!

take it easy on ya dear. have some fun and loosen up a bit. I don't do brothels BTW

1 Like

Re: I Am In A Dilemma, she Canceled Last Minute by Sugar97(f): 5:44pm On Jan 06, 2018
Lol
Re: I Am In A Dilemma, she Canceled Last Minute by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jan 06, 2018
Splinz:
Calm down my dear. I'd advice that you eschew the idea but instead go find any young she-goat around.

Oh...no thanks. I can understand.

you wan make my case come nairaland, she goat ke? bro say no to that
Re: I Am In A Dilemma, she Canceled Last Minute by AlexCk: 5:46pm On Jan 06, 2018
makydebbie:
Buy soap.

Lol
Seems logical,

Dear op, soap or Vaseline. grin.

Or better still, read a book/watch movie cheesy
Re: I Am In A Dilemma, she Canceled Last Minute by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jan 06, 2018
makydebbie:
Buy soap.

I know you are very nice, you can replace her. I just jokingly asked her why she wanna cheat on her boyfriend. babe took it serious
Re: I Am In A Dilemma, she Canceled Last Minute by Divay22(f): 5:49pm On Jan 06, 2018
So you took pills or concontion waiting for her abi grin grin grin
You never see anything.... Don't try Rape o, cause your pic and news will flood NL front-page before you wake up...
Re: I Am In A Dilemma, she Canceled Last Minute by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jan 06, 2018
Sugar97:
Lol

I'm sure you do that to guys, that shiit should have ended with 2017. omg! she planned to go on Monday. imagine what I'm missing
Re: I Am In A Dilemma, she Canceled Last Minute by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jan 06, 2018
Divay22:
So you took pills or concontion waiting for her abi grin grin grin
You never see anything.... Don't try Rape o, cause your pic and news will flood NL front-page before you wake up...

no I just mopped my room, swept my staircase, cleaned my kitchen and arranged my clothes well. I haf died
Re: I Am In A Dilemma, she Canceled Last Minute by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jan 06, 2018
AlexCk:

Lol Seems logical,
I will probably sleep it off
Re: I Am In A Dilemma, she Canceled Last Minute by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jan 06, 2018
AlexCk:

Lol Seems logical,
Re: I Am In A Dilemma, she Canceled Last Minute by makydebbie(f): 5:55pm On Jan 06, 2018
AlexCk:

Lol
Seems logical,

And life is eazi.

candlewax:

I know you are very nice, you can replace her. I just jokingly asked her why she wanna cheat on her boyfriend. babe took it serious
Sorry I can't replace her.
Re: I Am In A Dilemma, she Canceled Last Minute by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jan 06, 2018
Carry on
Re: I Am In A Dilemma, she Canceled Last Minute by Sugar97(f): 5:56pm On Jan 06, 2018
candlewax:

I'm sure you do that to guys, that shiit should have ended with 2017. omg! she planned to go on Monday. imagine what I'm missing

Lol...I don't do anything grin it might not be deliberate naw
Re: I Am In A Dilemma, she Canceled Last Minute by Divay22(f): 5:56pm On Jan 06, 2018
candlewax:

no I just mopped my room, swept my staircase, cleaned my kitchen and arranged my clothes well. I haf died
Meaning you don't do does things often grin grin

Well thank God for her, now you prepare yourself a nice meal in your well cleaned kitchen, put on one of your nice clothes and go out, or read a book, sum it all you can sleep... cool
Re: I Am In A Dilemma, she Canceled Last Minute by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jan 06, 2018
makydebbie:
And life is eazi.
Sorry I can't replace her.
choii. I would have done it for you ooo if you were in my shoes
Re: I Am In A Dilemma, she Canceled Last Minute by makydebbie(f): 5:58pm On Jan 06, 2018
candlewax:

choii. I would have done it for you ooo if you were in my shoes
Ehya, I can't be in your shoes.
Re: I Am In A Dilemma, she Canceled Last Minute by AlexCk: 5:58pm On Jan 06, 2018
makydebbie:
And life is eazi...

...yea, like ABC.

candlewax:

Lol, good choice too
Re: I Am In A Dilemma, she Canceled Last Minute by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jan 06, 2018
Divay22:

Meaning you don't do does things often grin grin

Well thank God for her, now you prepare yourself a nice meal in your well cleaned kitchen, put on one of your nice clothes and go out, or read a book, sum it all you can sleep... cool

since I stay alone in my compound. I do that at my convenient time. place isn't dirty per se cause I'm the only one. not like I have visitors often. thanks though
Re: I Am In A Dilemma, she Canceled Last Minute by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jan 06, 2018
Sugar97:

Lol...I don't do anything grin it might not be deliberate naw

na me spoil show too. jokingly asked bae why she wanted to cheat on the bf. she got sober, had a rethink. I tried convincing her to no avail
Re: I Am In A Dilemma, she Canceled Last Minute by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jan 06, 2018
makydebbie:
Ehya, I can't be in your shoes.

oh... just that I can't convince myself to patronize a prostitute. the thought of negotiating and paying for sex makes me sick
Re: I Am In A Dilemma, she Canceled Last Minute by annie74(f): 6:11pm On Jan 06, 2018
candlewax:

take it easy on ya dear. have some fun and loosen up a bit. I don't do brothels BTW

It's amazing how people use some words carelessly. Anyway, take a cold shower and do something( see a movie, hang out with friends) to take your mind off whatever put that thought in your head in the first place
Re: I Am In A Dilemma, she Canceled Last Minute by Sugar97(f): 6:12pm On Jan 06, 2018
candlewax:

na me spoil show too. jokingly asked bae why she wanted to cheat on the bf. she got sober, had a rethink. I tried convincing her to no avail

Shouldn't u be happy that u didn't contribute to spoiling their relationship?
Re: I Am In A Dilemma, she Canceled Last Minute by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jan 06, 2018
Sugar97:

Shouldn't u be happy that u didn't contribute to spoiling their relationship?

as if the boyfriend will be watching us
Re: I Am In A Dilemma, she Canceled Last Minute by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jan 06, 2018
annie74:

It's amazing how people use some words carelessly. Anyway, take a cold shower and do something( see a movie, hang out with friends) to take your mind off whatever put that thought in your head in the first place

thank you
Re: I Am In A Dilemma, she Canceled Last Minute by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jan 09, 2018
Knock knock op I called her she said she on her way coming tongue
Re: I Am In A Dilemma, she Canceled Last Minute by Heartbender: 4:24pm On Jan 09, 2018
Preshy561:
mtchew...

Chai...but, finally, you fine o
See as your mama born you well grin

(1) (Reply)

Punish Me Lord / Advise Needed On How To Handle This / LOL! South Africa’s Minister Of Health Bans Use Of Doggy Style During Sex:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.