Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:04 AM

Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) (32857 Views)

Mention that Troublesome Nairalander You'll Be Surprised To See In Heaven / A Nairalander You'll Like to Do This With [Picture] / Can You Live With Your Boyfriend If He Stays Here? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) by Emerikoss: 5:11pm On Jan 10, 2018
adadike281:
soon, I will
Ok, I'm guessing you're pretty.
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) by adadike281(f): 5:26pm On Jan 10, 2018
Emerikoss:
Ok, I'm guessing you're pretty.
soon,u will judge by yourself
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) by Emerikoss: 5:29pm On Jan 10, 2018
adadike281:
soon,u will judge by yourself
Ok ijele nwanyi
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) by Jodha(f): 10:36pm On Jan 10, 2018
YoungDaNaval:
Makydiebbie jor! Jodha go be my plan B sha

This life....

And I wanted to take yhu to my parents... angry sad

1 Like

Re: Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) by girl4rmspace(f): 1:49am On Jan 11, 2018
jaxxy:

Did u 4get i will be right next to u and ain't nothin gona happen to yah besides its a beautiful place and wud be guaranteed safe for a vacay wink

Yeah right superman

1 Like

Re: Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) by tollyboy5(m): 3:09am On Jan 11, 2018
tongue pweety oloshos everywhere make I run
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) by Bitterleafsoup: 6:01am On Jan 11, 2018
Gofwane:
Bitterleafsoup cool
Wow so sweet unfortunately one week would never be enough Dear trust me I am like an addictive drug wink
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) by YoungDaNaval(m): 6:32am On Jan 11, 2018
Jodha:

This life....

And I wanted to take yhu to my parents... angry sad
Nobi like that oooh! You just leave me disappear nwanyi maramma. Where you come go since where I dey find you?
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) by Jodha(f): 7:41am On Jan 11, 2018
YoungDaNaval:
Nobi like that oooh! You just leave me disappear nwanyi maramma. Where you come go since where I dey find you?

Don't nwanyi maramma me...yhuve already make yhur decision... Stick with her!! angry

I'm coming from ban oo...I was banned for 1month over nothing... sad
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) by YoungDaNaval(m): 7:46am On Jan 11, 2018
Jodha:

Don't nwanyi maramma me...yhuve already make yhur decision... Stick with her!! angry

Haaaaaa! Wetin you do wey Dem knack you ban na? cheesy
Jodha:

Haaaaaa! Wetin you do wey Dem knack you ban na?
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) by Jodha(f): 7:55am On Jan 11, 2018
YoungDaNaval:
Haaaaaa! Wetin you do wey Dem knack you ban na? cheesy Haaaaaa! Wetin you do wey Dem knack you ban na?

Ah no do anything... Because I talk say make men dem dey spend money on their wives...

Nai dem gang up against me ...ban me sad
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) by YoungDaNaval(m): 7:58am On Jan 11, 2018
Jodha:

Ah no do anything... Because I talk say make men dem dey spend money on their wives...

Nai dem gang up against me ...ban me sad
Hian, You dey worry oooh! How you go put mouth for husband and wife matter wey we never marry?
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) by Jodha(f): 8:00am On Jan 11, 2018
YoungDaNaval:
Hian, You dey worry oooh! How you go put mouth for husband and wife matter wey we never marry?

We no dey marry again...in fact Ade break up with yhu...nah yhur type dey give person bp...

Is it wrong for a guy dating a girl to spend up to 15k on her for a whole year...15k wey be child's play...for one year for DAT matter...

Because I support d guy wey talk am..myndd ban me... sad
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) by YoungDaNaval(m): 8:06am On Jan 11, 2018
Jodha:

We no dey marry again...in fact Ade break up with yhu...nah yhur type dey give person bp...

Is it wrong for a guy dating a girl to spend up to 15k on her for a whole year...15k wey be child's play...for one year for DAT matter...

Because I support d guy wey talk am..myndd ban me... sad
Lmao! Nobi crime ooh! Abeg how much you go spend on me this year?
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) by Jodha(f): 8:15am On Jan 11, 2018
YoungDaNaval:
Lmao! Nobi crime ooh! Abeg how much you go spend on me this year?

We don break up tongue
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) by YoungDaNaval(m): 8:18am On Jan 11, 2018
Jodha:

We don break up tongue
No na. You too dey quick vex. Shey you no get forgiving spirit ni?
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) by Jodha(f): 8:21am On Jan 11, 2018
YoungDaNaval:
No na. You too dey quick vex. Shey you no get forgiving spirit ni?

Ah no get...goan meet yhur first choice...as yhu don make me spare tyre...
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) by YoungDaNaval(m): 8:23am On Jan 11, 2018
Jodha:

Ah no get...goan meet yhur first choice...as yhu don make me spare tyre...
Spare gini? God forbid! It can't be you biko
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) by Jodha(f): 8:47am On Jan 11, 2018
YoungDaNaval:
Spare gini? God forbid! It can't be you biko

Yhu can lie...loolzz...

Are yhu not d one that posted that yhull manage me earlier...
Yhu don break my heart already...leave me ...mah give obioma or aboki to patch am up for me... sad
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) by YoungDaNaval(m): 9:30am On Jan 11, 2018
Jodha:

Yhu can lie...loolzz...

Are yhu not d one that posted that yhull manage me earlier...
Yhu don break my heart already...leave me ...mah give obioma or aboki to patch am up for me... sad
No oooh! Come lemme stitch it for you ooh nne. nwanyi oma
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) by Obidikejr(m): 8:59pm On Jan 11, 2018
shinarlaura:
Let me think.

A whole week under this kind condition tongue. Kissing, romancing and lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed tongue tongue tongue

And shagging in the shag port (other room) lol... Are you singular? ... If you are or aren't doesn't matter... Na me and you for that place for 1 week angry
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) by Gofwane(m): 4:10pm On Jan 12, 2018
Bitterleafsoup:

Wow so sweet unfortunately one week would never be enough Dear trust me I am like an addictive drug wink
i will just manage it like that. A small kolanut is better than a big stone grin

1 Like

Re: Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) by toyeanlawlah(f): 9:04pm On Jan 12, 2018
eitsei:
Toyeanlawlah , definitely

Really!?! lipsrsealed issokai o
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) by Bitterleafsoup: 8:29am On Jan 13, 2018
Gofwane:
i will just manage it like that. A small kolanut is better than a big stone grin
kiss
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) by adahgold(m): 8:52am On Jan 13, 2018
Still searching
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) by YOUNGELDER1(m): 12:48am On Jan 14, 2018
Who else if not Tophaz Nwayin maranma
Sweetest nurse . wink
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) by Bamz(m): 4:27am On Jan 14, 2018
Spasmic:
Not interested. We'd probably end up getting eaten alive by wolves or mountain lions.

Well, she'll get eaten alive first, while I watch in horror as the wild beast tears off her blouse, exposing her bare chest, then immediately ripping off the flesh from her ñipples, before chewing away all the skin from her breasts as spurts of blood gush from her nose and mouth.

I don't want to witness this, so I refuse to be a part of such adventure.

angry
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) by wunmi590(m): 9:55am On Jan 16, 2018
shinarlaura:
Let me think.

A whole week under this kind condition tongue. Kissing, romancing and lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed tongue tongue tongue

Good morning,

I think that should be you.

Honestly spending it with you in such a nice environment won't be bad, and won't also be waste of money and time cool tongue
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) by supervillain52(m): 5:25pm On Jan 22, 2018
suenmohmoh,yea seunmohmoh
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) by seunmohmoh(f): 11:18pm On Jan 22, 2018
supervillain52:
suenmohmoh,yea seunmohmoh
u win jackpot
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) by Nobody: 4:32am On Jan 23, 2018
Midehi2, laveda, estherfabian germainediva etc
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) by Yewandequeen(f): 8:34am On Jan 23, 2018
Adesiji77:

angry
I c u

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Can You Go Down On Your Knees To Beg A Man Not To Leave? / Open Letter; Our Women Be Careful With The Way You Treat Men- Alexisgist / Photo: Guys Which Would You Pick?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.