Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,951 members, 7,835,170 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) - Romance (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) (33033 Views)

Mention that Troublesome Nairalander You'll Be Surprised To See In Heaven / A Nairalander You'll Like to Do This With [Picture] / Can You Live With Your Boyfriend If He Stays Here? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) by Bigcowhorn: 9:13am On Sep 03, 2020
khiaa:

Hey you, how have you been? grin

Not bad. Been focused more on my work and making me profit and less on commenting on another person's website and making him profit.

You don't seem to have slowed.
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) by Bantino(m): 9:19am On Sep 03, 2020
Friendlo

2 Likes

Re: Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) by zyzxx(m): 9:48pm On Sep 03, 2020
Hmmmm, let me go and think about it
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) by chingle5(m): 10:47pm On Sep 03, 2020
Hmm who is
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) by chingle5(m): 10:47pm On Sep 03, 2020
Muna sum tin
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) by chingle5(m): 10:48pm On Sep 03, 2020
Sumtin
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) by chingle5(m): 10:49pm On Sep 03, 2020
There seem to b problem with the.
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) by Muna4real(f): 10:52pm On Sep 03, 2020
chingle5:
Muna sum tin

Sum tin like?
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) by Alezy(m): 11:05pm On Sep 03, 2020
khiaa:

I don't know your reasons, care to tell me?
smiles....if you of all ppl don't know what m talking about then its okay. Let's forget about that fully

I hope you are good today?
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) by chingle5(m): 11:16pm On Sep 03, 2020
Muna4real:

Sum tin like?

Hmmm hmmm so it is u... It has com to our notice that u are looking for a boyfriend since January bt the Lord said..
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) by Muna4real(f): 11:19pm On Sep 03, 2020
chingle5:

Hmmm hmmm so it is u... It has com to our notice that u are looking for a boyfriend since January bt the Lord said..

What did he say?
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) by chingle5(m): 11:26pm On Sep 03, 2020
Muna4real:

What did he say?

He said that I should tell u that tonight the person that u chat with is ur boyfriend bt it seems the CD that I was watching the vision is cracking and some part were skipping so the vision maybe misinterpreted
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) by KingAzubuike(f): 11:29pm On Sep 03, 2020
Explorers:
Accommodation, feeding, drink, visa, airfare are free for two.

So who're you calling?

Make i quickly call Ishilove, or sisisioge undecided
Just listen to yourself and ask if you made any sense? Which sensible human will wish to spend a night not to talk of a week in this kind of condition? All that glitters isn't gold. This is a terrible weather condition far worse and dangerous than a hot sunny day
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) by Muna4real(f): 12:16am On Sep 04, 2020
chingle5:

He said that I should tell u that tonight the person that u chat with is ur boyfriend bt it seems the CD that I was watching the vision is cracking and some part were skipping so the vision maybe misinterpreted

Lol
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) by MakeItWow: 2:07am On Sep 04, 2020
#wowholidaydestination #makeitwow
Explorers:
Accommodation, feeding, drink, visa, airfare are free for two.

So who're you calling?

Make i quickly call Ishilove, or sisisioge undecided
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) by khiaa(f): 2:47am On Sep 04, 2020
Alezy:
smiles....if you of all ppl don't know what m talking about then its okay. Let's forget about that fully

I hope you are good today?

You know I can't say what I want to say on here. Yeah I'm good, still bored tho with this lockdown. Are you ok?
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) by shamsin6300(m): 6:02am On Sep 04, 2020
khiaa:

You know I can't say what I want to say on here. Yeah I'm good, still bored tho with this lockdown. Are you ok?

Re: Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) by shamsin6300(m): 6:04am On Sep 04, 2020
Gosh
She is married already sad
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) by Alezy(m): 11:45pm On Sep 04, 2020
khiaa:

if u can't say all here then send me a DM then. I was fine but today isn't a good day for me. Some scammers took ever penny I have in my account this evening.
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) by khiaa(f): 11:51am On Sep 05, 2020
Alezy:
if u can't say all here then send me a DM then. I was fine but today isn't a good day for me. Some scammers took ever penny I have in my account this evening.

I'm sorry to hear that, people can be such monsters.
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) by Nobody: 12:14pm On Sep 05, 2020
Who will I call... Hmmmm

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Telemundo Is Affecting My Relationship;please Help / Is my Ashawo friend beautiful ? PHOTO / My Flatmate Is Asking My Girlfriend Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.