Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,929 members, 7,824,904 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wale Gates Post: Women, Bible, Husbands, Maids, SideChick - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wale Gates Post: Women, Bible, Husbands, Maids, SideChick (54742 Views)

Daddy Freeze Reacts As Remi Tinubu Is Ordained As RCCG Pastor / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Man Wearing A Hat During Church Service (Photo) / Daddy Freeze Reacts As Apostle Suleman Increases His Tithe From 10% To 30% (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wale Gates Post: Women, Bible, Husbands, Maids, SideChick by tommysparks: 8:20pm On Jan 07, 2018
Next2Bezee:

It still won't change the truth will it? Solomon himself had 700 wives and 300 concubines. But all these don't really concern me.

I however fully stand with Freeze on his tithe stance. All those sheeples that are waiting for alert because their pastor collected tithe and told them '2018 will be a year of alerts', you are on a long thing. angry

Jeremiah 23:16 “This is what the LORD Almighty says: “Do not listen to what the prophets are prophesying to you; they fill you with false hopes. They speak visions from their own minds, not from the mouth of the LORD.”
let them continue

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wale Gates Post: Women, Bible, Husbands, Maids, SideChick by notoriousbabe: 8:30pm On Jan 07, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
I don tell you wetin I go do.
you go do nada tongue tongue
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wale Gates Post: Women, Bible, Husbands, Maids, SideChick by Fixed: 9:02pm On Jan 07, 2018
VictorRomanov:

What are you even saying Please, if you don't have the capacity to explain your points logically, don't bother mentioning me. What has Rev King got to do with the point we raised.

Freeze is asking a simple question, why choose to keep a part of the Mosaic law that seem to favour pastors and throw away the rest. And don't tell me about law courts having the power to judge cases of adultery. There are places in the world that still abide by the Muslim sharia laws. So if Christians in the southern of Nigeria wants to live by the law of Moses they can do so. But No. They'll say Jesus ended the law, but that of tithing didn't end.

How or when did giving of maids as wives become a mosaic law? Or where in the Bible did God approve of the actions of these women? Why compare individual actions carried out by men/women in the old testament with laws expressly given by God?
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wale Gates Post: Women, Bible, Husbands, Maids, SideChick by jonnytad(m): 9:16pm On Jan 07, 2018
adepeter2027:

You're dishonest
Hahahahahah ..... Dishonest tantan. cheesy
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wale Gates Post: Women, Bible, Husbands, Maids, SideChick by VictorRomanov: 10:01pm On Jan 07, 2018
Fixed:

How or when did giving of maids as wives become a mosaic law? Or where in the Bible did God approve of the actions of these women? Why compare individual actions carried out by men/women in the old testament with laws expressly given by God?

Did you ever read any such statement in all my post?
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wale Gates Post: Women, Bible, Husbands, Maids, SideChick by VictorRomanov: 10:04pm On Jan 07, 2018
Penalty82:

Pastor Chris never divorced his wife but his wife got separated from him. Sense fall on you.

You re the one that has refused to stay where sense will fall on you.

By your standards he shouldn't even be carrying a bible. You now know his wife left him. What defence do you have for the other pastor Chris. Don't mention me again please. I've dignified you with enough response.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wale Gates Post: Women, Bible, Husbands, Maids, SideChick by Penalty82(m): 10:07pm On Jan 07, 2018
VictorRomanov:

You re the one that has refused to stay where sense will fall on you.

By your standards he shouldn't even be carrying a bible. You now know his wife left him. What defence do you have for the other pastor Chris. Don't mention me again please. I've dignified you with enough response.

Divorce is not biblical likewise having Baby mama like Freeze.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wale Gates Post: Women, Bible, Husbands, Maids, SideChick by salmonkas178(m): 10:07pm On Jan 07, 2018
Can I have ur mail addy or what app no? Just friends
Ladyhippolyta88:
If true then you are a good man.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wale Gates Post: Women, Bible, Husbands, Maids, SideChick by babasolution: 10:18pm On Jan 07, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Very true.

you are a strange woman,many of you women are crazy these days.the mentality of women like you is strange,i dont know where its coming from,feminism is really evil
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wale Gates Post: Women, Bible, Husbands, Maids, SideChick by dollyjoy(f): 10:31pm On Jan 07, 2018
princetom1:

I fainted and died. Dollyjoy come see ur boo o, dem wan kidnap him grin
Hahahaha..... I permit her....
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wale Gates Post: Women, Bible, Husbands, Maids, SideChick by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jan 07, 2018
CaptainJeffry:
At this moment, D Freeze and I are no longer on the same page.

I don't wanna incur the wrath of God for supporting blasphemy. undecided

You have never been on the same page with God. You love money more than God. What is the first commandment of Moses and the summarized commandment of Jesus. Thou shall not love anything more than God.

What you can't give to God is your God ask Abraham.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wale Gates Post: Women, Bible, Husbands, Maids, SideChick by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jan 07, 2018
soulpeppersoup:

You have never been on the same page with God. You love money more than God. What is the first commandment of Moses and the summarized commandment of Jesus. Thou shall not love anything more than God.

What you can't give to God is your God ask Abraham.
See me see trouble. Bro, do you know me offline?
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wale Gates Post: Women, Bible, Husbands, Maids, SideChick by fabre4: 11:52pm On Jan 07, 2018
Habyz:

Did he go to hell? What kind of a question are you asking.

The kind of question that needs an answer
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wale Gates Post: Women, Bible, Husbands, Maids, SideChick by miredia(m): 12:18am On Jan 08, 2018
fabre4:

Don't understand u, what is it about Solomon
I understand you said Abraham and Jacob's involvement with polygamy/"side chicks" was before the introduction of the mosaic law. I however drew your attention to Solomon who historically held the highest record of polygamy and concubinage under the institution of the law. Copy now?
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wale Gates Post: Women, Bible, Husbands, Maids, SideChick by Habyz(m): 1:22am On Jan 08, 2018
fabre4:

The kind of question that needs an answer
How in the world am I supposed to know if he is in heaven or not? undecided are you drunk
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wale Gates Post: Women, Bible, Husbands, Maids, SideChick by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:27am On Jan 08, 2018
babasolution:

you are a strange woman,many of you women are crazy these days.the mentality of women like you is strange,i dont know where its coming from,feminism is really evil
Well thank you for the compliment I can't be like the other women you expect and we thank God for feminism and liberalism.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wale Gates Post: Women, Bible, Husbands, Maids, SideChick by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:44am On Jan 08, 2018
salmonkas178:
Can I have ur mail addy or what app no? Just friends
Soon,I will get back to you.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wale Gates Post: Women, Bible, Husbands, Maids, SideChick by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:46am On Jan 08, 2018
dollyjoy:
Thank you.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wale Gates Post: Women, Bible, Husbands, Maids, SideChick by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:48am On Jan 08, 2018
princetom1:

I fainted and died. Dollyjoy come see ur boo o, dem wan kidnap him grin
Did you hear her she has permitted me so if you do anyhow you see anyhow.I am monitoring you from now on.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wale Gates Post: Women, Bible, Husbands, Maids, SideChick by princetom1(m): 7:50am On Jan 08, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Did you hear her she has permitted me so if you do anyhow you see anyhow.I am monitoring you from now on.

Chai... See suffer
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wale Gates Post: Women, Bible, Husbands, Maids, SideChick by princetom1(m): 7:50am On Jan 08, 2018
dollyjoy:

See wickedness
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wale Gates Post: Women, Bible, Husbands, Maids, SideChick by salmonkas178(m): 10:52am On Jan 08, 2018
pls don't keep me waiting.....I hardly come on here thou
Ladyhippolyta88:
Soon,I will get back to you.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wale Gates Post: Women, Bible, Husbands, Maids, SideChick by babasolution: 11:24am On Jan 08, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Well thank you for the compliment I can't be like the other women you expect and we thank God for feminism and liberalism.

i really want to Bleep ur ass,cos ur such a bitch
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wale Gates Post: Women, Bible, Husbands, Maids, SideChick by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 12:06pm On Jan 08, 2018
babasolution:

i really want to Bleep ur ass,cos ur such a bitch
I am too big to trade words with you and you can't do a thing with me.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wale Gates Post: Women, Bible, Husbands, Maids, SideChick by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 12:15pm On Jan 08, 2018
salmonkas178:
pls don't keep me waiting.....I hardly come on here thou
I can't put my number here.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wale Gates Post: Women, Bible, Husbands, Maids, SideChick by babasolution: 3:07pm On Jan 08, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
I am too big to trade words with you and you can't do a thing with me.

yea,i'm a man,u cant trade words with me,i'll get ur ass soon
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wale Gates Post: Women, Bible, Husbands, Maids, SideChick by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 3:09pm On Jan 08, 2018
babasolution:

yea,i'm a man,u cant trade words with me,i'll get ur ass soon
I don't deal with misogynist or chauvinist or people who have achieved nothing and believe it is their gender that makes them superior.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wale Gates Post: Women, Bible, Husbands, Maids, SideChick by babasolution: 3:12pm On Jan 08, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
I don't deal with misogynist or chauvinist or people who have achieved nothing and believe it is their gender that makes them superior.

i'm a misogynist,and i get ur ass soon,i really desire to do ur ass
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wale Gates Post: Women, Bible, Husbands, Maids, SideChick by fabre4: 3:19pm On Jan 08, 2018
miredia:
I understand you said Abraham and Jacob's involvement with polygamy/"side chicks" was before the introduction of the mosaic law. I however drew your attention to Solomon who historically held the highest record of polygamy and concubinage under the institution of the law. Copy now?

My point is because he did it doesn't mean it was right before God
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wale Gates Post: Women, Bible, Husbands, Maids, SideChick by fabre4: 3:21pm On Jan 08, 2018
miredia:

My point is because he did it doesn't mean it was right before God. God at this time had laws in place so he would surely frowned at it
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wale Gates Post: Women, Bible, Husbands, Maids, SideChick by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 3:24pm On Jan 08, 2018
babasolution:

i'm a misogynist,and i get ur ass soon,i really desire to do ur ass
You can't have me not even in your dreams.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wale Gates Post: Women, Bible, Husbands, Maids, SideChick by babasolution: 3:27pm On Jan 08, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
You can't have me not even in your dreams.

i'm a man,i'll own u and get ur ass,hope its fat and not flat

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

The Issue Of Witches/wizards/and Emere That You Did Not Know About / What Is The Meaning Of Picking Ripe And Unripe Plantain In A Dream? / "t.b Joshua's Miracle Is Fake And Unverifiable" Former Church Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.