Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,198 members, 7,953,730 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:34 AM

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wale Gates Post: Women, Bible, Husbands, Maids, SideChick - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wale Gates Post: Women, Bible, Husbands, Maids, SideChick (55446 Views)

Daddy Freeze Reacts As Remi Tinubu Is Ordained As RCCG Pastor / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Man Wearing A Hat During Church Service (Photo) / Daddy Freeze Reacts As Apostle Suleman Increases His Tithe From 10% To 30% (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wale Gates Post: Women, Bible, Husbands, Maids, SideChick by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 3:45pm On Jan 08, 2018
babasolution:

i'm a man,i'll own u and get ur ass,hope its fat and not flat
You are not actually a human being.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wale Gates Post: Women, Bible, Husbands, Maids, SideChick by babasolution: 3:50pm On Jan 08, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
You are not actually a human being.

u re a slut
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wale Gates Post: Women, Bible, Husbands, Maids, SideChick by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 3:59pm On Jan 08, 2018
babasolution:

u re a slut
You are a prostitute and philanderer.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wale Gates Post: Women, Bible, Husbands, Maids, SideChick by laliga01: 4:12pm On Jan 08, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Thank God you just know.

Oya na sorry.
I will not cheat on you again.
I promise.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wale Gates Post: Women, Bible, Husbands, Maids, SideChick by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 4:20pm On Jan 08, 2018
laliga01:

Oya na sorry.
I will not cheat on you again.
I promise.
No we are getting a divorce you already broke our wedding vows the marriage is over.As for the kids you can come and see them if you like but I am taking custody.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wale Gates Post: Women, Bible, Husbands, Maids, SideChick by laliga01: 4:24pm On Jan 08, 2018
streamsofjoy:

Seen. Wait for me

I de wait o.
Osiso
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wale Gates Post: Women, Bible, Husbands, Maids, SideChick by laliga01: 4:24pm On Jan 08, 2018
deebrain:

Whatever

Lolx.... Whatever rocks your boat dear.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wale Gates Post: Women, Bible, Husbands, Maids, SideChick by salmonkas178(m): 4:44pm On Jan 08, 2018
Kindly send ur num skintimates01@Gmail.com
Pls don't put me on hold...lol
Ladyhippolyta88:
I can't put my number here.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wale Gates Post: Women, Bible, Husbands, Maids, SideChick by dadde(m): 5:17pm On Jan 08, 2018
Dear all, we should not allow the wind of strange doctrine send us to the destination we don't desire. here are my submission.

Our faith as Christians is based on grace and not the law. however, can we say because we are under grace the 10 commandments are irrelevant? certainly not. They are vital parts of Christian living despite its origin from the old covenant. This applies to tithe as well. Jesus Christ Spoke about tithe and never condemned it Mat 23 vs 23., Mathews 5 vs 17.

In the old covenant, Giving of 10% of your earnings will be enough but in the new order, that is not enough. This was why the Apostle requested that the people give their all. see Act chapter 5. so if you think its too much to give God 10%, get it, you are not fit to be a Christian because Christ will require your all. Romans 12 vs 1.

As for Side Chicks. We should not read the bible out of context. The Scriptures portrays the life of people not without flaws and how God used them for His Glory see Nehemiah 13:26. such as Abraham, Solomon, David etc. The position of the scriptures is very clear on multiple wives.see Deuteronomy 17 vs 17. However, if you are having any ambition of employing a side chick, see what your mentor King Solomon said. see Proverbs 31 vs 2-3 "What, O my son? And what, O son of my womb? And what, O son of my vows? 3Do does not give your strength to women Or your ways to that which destroys kings. "

Dear Readers, Freeze is not the enemy but our ignorance. see Hosea 4 vs 6. Freeze is clever (but by Half) He needs relevance and popularity, unfortunately, we gave it to him. He must have read 48 laws of Power. Law 19. Know who you’re dealing with – do not offend the wrong person. Freeze will never talk about Islamic terrorism because he knows they will not fight online. freeze will never fight the government on Benue Killing because he knows they may shut down coolfm. Freeze and his sponsors have a mission. It will be revealed in the coming days.

Finally brethren, Just in case you don't know, the devil is still running his Black Friday promo for candidates of hell. Be wise don't be misled. Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wale Gates Post: Women, Bible, Husbands, Maids, SideChick by babasolution: 9:36pm On Jan 08, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
You are a prostitute and philanderer.

feminist slut,u hav no respect for a man,u need to be taught a lesson
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wale Gates Post: Women, Bible, Husbands, Maids, SideChick by oruma19: 9:58pm On Jan 08, 2018
kodded:
[s][/s]

mumu make sense fall on you this new year, area tout with a fish brain undecided undecided undecided
e pain am...ahahahahahaha.. Read ur bible u dunce!
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wale Gates Post: Women, Bible, Husbands, Maids, SideChick by divineappo(m): 11:02pm On Jan 10, 2018
felixomor:

Sorry there is no new testament commandment that stopped tithe.
Please show us if u find.
Even Jesus encouraged tithe in Matthew 23:23 in addition to the other chief commandments.
u are a mumu

let me teach u

in Matthew 23:23.
Jesus Christ had not died, Christianity began after he died and resurrected, so the old law was still in effect when Jesus was speaking in Matt 23:23.
So, Jesus couldn't have spoken against tithing or outrightly condemn it as at that time.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wale Gates Post: Women, Bible, Husbands, Maids, SideChick by felixomor: 12:47am On Jan 11, 2018
divineappo:
u are a mumu

let me teach u

in Matthew 23:23.
Jesus Christ had not died, Christianity began after he died and resurrected, so the old law was still in effect when Jesus was speaking in Matt 23:23.
So, Jesus couldn't have spoken against tithing or outrightly condemn it as at that time.

O Fooooolish divineappo !
Who had bewitched you ?

Jesus Christ came to bring us into the convenant of Abraham (that you call old)....

Read

Galatians 3:14 - He redeemed us so that the blessing promised to Abraham would come to the Gentiles in Christ Jesus, so that by faith we might receive the promise of the Spirit

Receive Sense. Stop telling lies.
Stop Saying Foolish things!
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wale Gates Post: Women, Bible, Husbands, Maids, SideChick by divineappo(m): 9:38am On Jan 11, 2018
felixomor:

O Fooooolish divineappo !
Who had bewitched you ?

Jesus Christ came to bring us into the convenant of Abraham (that you call old)....

Read

Galatians 3:14 - He redeemed us so that the blessing promised to Abraham would come to the Gentiles in Christ Jesus, so that by faith we might receive the promise of the Spirit

Receive Sense. Stop telling lies.
Stop Saying Foolish things!

your destiny is being religiously truncated by your false religious leader/pastor telling u lies.

u can keep paying tithe to ur pastor to avoid the divine curse of your pastor, mumu PLC
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wale Gates Post: Women, Bible, Husbands, Maids, SideChick by felixomor: 9:52am On Jan 11, 2018
divineappo:
your destiny is being religiously truncated by your false religious leader/pastor telling u lies.

u can keep paying tithe to ur pastor to avoid the divine curse of your pastor, mumu PLC

Sharrap. Fooool
Why dont u counter that scripture.

Yeye dey smell
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wale Gates Post: Women, Bible, Husbands, Maids, SideChick by Segeshow: 12:27pm On Jun 30, 2019
ValentineMary:

I hope you realise that tithing was also a Jewish thing?

Guy you will go far
H

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Signboard Of 4 Different Churches In The Same Building / Bishop Oyedepo's Sons And Son-in-law Rock Agbada To Faith Oyedepo 60th Birthday / I Empathise With Busola Dakolo - Pastor Sam Adeyemi Breaks His Silence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.