Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,448 members, 7,823,060 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

How To Make A Lady Crave Your Attention. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Make A Lady Crave Your Attention. (58376 Views)

Men, This Is What Your Attention Does To A Girl / The Crave For Big Yansh By Naija Ladies (pictures) / Ladies Your Attention Is Needed Urgently? (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make A Lady Crave Your Attention. by ewa20buredi100: 2:37pm On Jan 08, 2018
chrisbrown20:
yes ma,happy new year,was going tru ur posts,tempted to check ur profile bt wasnt dissapointed,only dat u remind me of RALIA THE SUGARGIRL
Re: How To Make A Lady Crave Your Attention. by QuietHammer(m): 3:03pm On Jan 08, 2018
kimbraa:
That shìt works on girls that were playing hard to get but already liked the dude in question.

You woo me, I snub you then you use the ignore button...no love gained, and no love lost for me. Your loss!. grin
Hello. I'm curious to know why you add a fullstop immediately after an exclamation mark.
Re: How To Make A Lady Crave Your Attention. by toks208: 7:30pm On Jan 08, 2018
Petonis:
Diaz no respect in social media....if u cants face d heat that comes with naija social media...park well o...dont come here n be crying....anyways....I my gal for 2018 @lalas247 I want you

Absolutely and this is why I wonder why people will have to go through stress creating another account in order to attack people. Be bold...after all its a faceless forum.

Nevertheless what I still find hard to wrap my head around is the way some people waste no time in lashing out at someone over an innocuous opinion and I tend to imagine the level of their intelligence quotient (IQ)

No matter how stupid it may sound,it still remains an opinion so the best you can do is counter the subject matter and not start attacking the writer.smh!

3 Likes

Re: How To Make A Lady Crave Your Attention. by Lalas247(f): 7:54pm On Jan 08, 2018
Petonis:
Diaz no respect in social media....if u cants face d heat that comes with naija social media...park well o...dont come here n be crying....anyways....I my gal for 2018 @lalas247 I want you
Lol u jus want make op vex abi ... hope u’re good wink
Re: How To Make A Lady Crave Your Attention. by Lalas247(f): 7:55pm On Jan 08, 2018
toks208:

Absolutely and this is why I wonder why people will have to go through stress creating another account in order to attack people. Be bold...after all its a faceless forum.

Nevertheless what I still find hard to wrap my head around is the way some people waste no time in lashing out at someone over an innocuous opinion and I tend to imagine the level of their intelligence quotient (IQ)

No matter how stupid it may sound,it still remains an opinion so the best you can do is counter the subject matter and not start attacking the writer.smh!

Next time edit my name ... nonsense ... go dey take style style mention person ... don’t let me catch u in my mention box again ..

Happy Monday sir smiley

1 Like

Re: How To Make A Lady Crave Your Attention. by toks208: 8:00pm On Jan 08, 2018
Lalas247:

Next time edit my name ... nonsense ... go dey take style style mention person ... don’t let me catch u in my mention box again ..

Happy Monday sir smiley

You again! And biko stop the sir,I'm just a young man...toks sound more romantic

Re: How To Make A Lady Crave Your Attention. by Lalas247(f): 8:03pm On Jan 08, 2018
toks208:

You again! And biko stop the sir,I'm just a young man...toks sound more romantic
Lol u know I can’t even be mad at u ... grin
Ok I will leave u for now

Happy Monday Toks smiley

1 Like

Re: How To Make A Lady Crave Your Attention. by Petonis(m): 9:45pm On Jan 08, 2018
Lalas247:

I no fit try am o...but if he vex...celo momo momo...its not ma "kwansain"
Am really good o....its a new year filled with lot of goddies I expect you to tap into
Re: How To Make A Lady Crave Your Attention. by Petonis(m): 9:55pm On Jan 08, 2018
Lalas247:

I no fit try am o...but if he vex...celo momo momo...its not ma "kwansain"
Am really good o....its a new year filled with lot of goodies I expect you to tap into
Re: How To Make A Lady Crave Your Attention. by Toks2008(m): 8:36pm On Jan 09, 2018
Lalas247:

Lol u know I can’t even be mad at u ... grin
Ok I will leave u for now

Happy Monday Toks smiley

Roboskehskeh roboskehskeh
If nor be you then tell me who o
Dem go sempe dem go sempe
Nobody messing with my boo
Roboskehskeh roboskehskeh
If nor be you then tell me who o
Roboskehskeh robo-yes-skeh
Nobody messing with my boo

Ma lo oh, joor oh
You give me love I never see o-ooh
Ma lo oh, joor oh
Your love mean so much to me o-ooh
Ma lo oh, joor oh
You give me love I never see o-ooh
Ma o oh, joor oh
Your love mean so much to me o-ooh....
Re: How To Make A Lady Crave Your Attention. by Toks2008(m): 10:02pm On Jan 14, 2018
Lalasticlala do you agree with this?
Re: How To Make A Lady Crave Your Attention. by repogirl(f): 7:15pm On Jan 30, 2018
Dude..... Don't flatter yourself.... undecided... If a Chick doesn't like you, ignoring her is giving her exactly what she needs to be rid of your attention.

Subliminal ko, submarine Ni.
Re: How To Make A Lady Crave Your Attention. by eph12(m): 7:15pm On Jan 30, 2018
Just make yourself unavailable and she will cherish the time you spend with her and unless you're boring she'll be the one disturbing your whatsapp
Re: How To Make A Lady Crave Your Attention. by Humility017(m): 7:16pm On Jan 30, 2018
kimbraa:
That shìt works on girls that were playing hard to get but already liked the dude in question.

You woo me, I snub you then you use the ignore button...no love gained, and no love lost for me. Your loss!. grin
the guy gained..reason because he let go of a lady who never wants him...it makes him free and open to better reasonable ladies

2 Likes

Re: How To Make A Lady Crave Your Attention. by nextstep(m): 7:17pm On Jan 30, 2018
Lalas247:
Lol doesn’t work trust me...... stop gassing these boys Toks ..

Did that work for u grin be honest

Happy saturday sir

To be fair he said: "but there is one sure way to make her crave for your attention if she really wants you but if she does not want you,she will still crave for your attention in a subliminal manner even if she pretends not to worry."

Meaning the girl may already have some interest, but she isn't really feeling the guy; this is a way to heighten that interest. Of course if there's zero interest (zero times something will still be zero)...

As for me, I don't believe a word a woman says or writes about how she won't do this or that. Until you're actually in the situation will you know your true response. Oh... you're probably going to backwards rationalize past situations to fit your desired reality, and will use that an example of "it didn't work with me"
Re: How To Make A Lady Crave Your Attention. by Humility017(m): 7:20pm On Jan 30, 2018
repogirl:
Dude..... Don't flatter yourself.... undecided... If a Chick doesn't like you, ignoring her is giving her exactly what she needs to be rid of your attention.

Subliminal ko, submarine Ni.
it works fr me like magic....
either the it helps draw the leader closer or help me let go of her in my heart...

I am a guy that can't love two ladies at the same time...so ignoring one who is not giving me attention help me get another...
Re: How To Make A Lady Crave Your Attention. by olu690(m): 7:22pm On Jan 30, 2018
jamariwolf2:
Rubbish. Does my life depend on any of these fvckboys?

Ignore me? So? Who did you help?
Already, u ar nt happy because he said we should always ignor una...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Make A Lady Crave Your Attention. by americanson: 7:23pm On Jan 30, 2018
Deathlezz:
grin grin Toks is butthurt.

Listen, son, the only way a guy will ignore a girl and gets her attention is if the girl was into the guy but pretending all the while. If she isn’t, ignoring by the guy is just good riddance to unwanted pest.

But I wouldn’t expect someone who couldn’t keep his marriage to understand. You failed what you’re trying to teach, son.

Bro, even though you are right, using his marriage to get back at him was just too far stretched.and u called for.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Make A Lady Crave Your Attention. by nkemjacob2(m): 7:24pm On Jan 30, 2018
Toks2008:

See even if she hates the guy..ladies hate being ignored by a guy that seems to fancy them in one way or the other either for friendship,dating or whatever.

This works 9 out of 10 times.
i can attest to that my friend. I have a similar case like dat after toasting and buying tins for a girl to show how much I love her. She proved stubborn but I applied that approach u quoted. Guess what, she called later to ask after me. For my mind I was like I think say u dey form boss. Though I love her
Re: How To Make A Lady Crave Your Attention. by SmartyPants(m): 7:25pm On Jan 30, 2018
Lalas247:
Lol doesn’t work trust me...... stop gassing these boys Toks ..

Did that work for u grin be honest

Happy saturday sir

It does work but only in a certain context. Ignoring works with girls who kinda like you already but are maybe keeping their options open.
Re: How To Make A Lady Crave Your Attention. by nkemjacob2(m): 7:28pm On Jan 30, 2018
jamariwolf2:
Rubbish. Does my life depend on any of these fvckboys?

Ignore me? So? Who did you help?
de dat ain't coming from ur mind. My dear u no b boss u must fee it
Re: How To Make A Lady Crave Your Attention. by Jesusgirl92(f): 7:29pm On Jan 30, 2018
Toks2008:

See even if she hates the guy..ladies hate being ignored by a guy that seems to fancy them in one way or the other either for friendship,dating or whatever.

Trust me, if she doesn't like u, she wouldn't even notice you're ignoring her....

2 Likes

Re: How To Make A Lady Crave Your Attention. by chubinwa(m): 7:32pm On Jan 30, 2018
ignore her? u just killed urself cus she ain't gonna come bak.

1 Like

Re: How To Make A Lady Crave Your Attention. by ZirdoRoray(m): 7:33pm On Jan 30, 2018
All these wahala because of woman. Life is simple na we dey complicate am.. If woman talk sey she nor want..abeg free am...dem plenty die wey fine and sexy, wey go do you well, na you dey waste ur time bros. na ur "attach by force" mentality dey mek u dey pretend sey u dey ignore d babe.

4 Likes

Re: How To Make A Lady Crave Your Attention. by Wuminity(f): 7:34pm On Jan 30, 2018
Lol.... ignore me, and that's the end of it all, cos I won't bother trying to get your attention.
Even if I like you.

chubinwa:
ignore her? u just killed urself cus she ain't gonna come bak.

That's it o my brother.
Re: How To Make A Lady Crave Your Attention. by Kotodoctor: 7:36pm On Jan 30, 2018
Toks2008:

Stop generalizing.

The only guy that will ignore a girl and such a girl will feel the effect, is one who is good looking or rich. Thats because girls naturally crave such kind of guys. Any other guy can ignore her into another quantom reality and she still won't feel the effect. As a matter of fact, drop dead,.!

1 Like

Re: How To Make A Lady Crave Your Attention. by Ishilove: 7:36pm On Jan 30, 2018
Toks2008:
You meet a lady and you have expressed your feelings to her but she just seem to be acting up.or maybe she is an ex you have been trying to get back.

Sometimes she just might not be interested in you and as a guy you should simply move on to another lady but there is one sure way to make her crave for your attention if she really wants you but if she does not want you,she will still crave for your attention in a subliminal manner even if she pretends not to worry.

IGNORE HER.
Hahaha! It doesn't work on me. It actually has the opposite effect. If I fancy a guy but he ignores my subtle come hither signs, I emotionally shut down. I can't help it. I completely shut down cheesy

2 Likes

Re: How To Make A Lady Crave Your Attention. by Lewaluv(f): 7:38pm On Jan 30, 2018
Putting me above all will make me your loyal
Re: How To Make A Lady Crave Your Attention. by Deathlezz: 7:39pm On Jan 30, 2018
americanson:

Bro, even though you are right, using his marriage to get back at him was just too far stretched.and u called for.
when he brought my folks and education needlessly into the mix leaving logic aside, he invited me to knife him surgically.

And I often take the first offer.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

10 Signs You Are Not In Love With Your Partner / Man Publicly Masturbated At Cele, Lagos - Lady Claims / Does This Kind Of Love Still Exist These Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.