Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,244 members, 7,811,687 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:14 PM

The Crave For Big Yansh By Naija Ladies (pictures) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Crave For Big Yansh By Naija Ladies (pictures) (25507 Views)

I'm Ready To Marry!! Help Me Choose Between These To Ladies.(pictures) / I Love Big Yansh ( Pics ) / Clothes Is Really Covering Nigeria Girls Yansh Especially The Big Yansh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Crave For Big Yansh By Naija Ladies (pictures) by marvelck: 11:03am On Jul 18, 2020
Not having at least a portable 'ukwu' usually gives most ladies a lot of concern.

Any girl who seem not to be bothered about it, is only lying to herself. Cos every girl knows most guys are more attracted to girls with big ukwu. And it's the weapon used by some to get whatever they want from men (ask aunty toke and co).

That's why a lot of ladies in Lagos especially, are now going for butt enlargement procedures. So as to have big ukwu. And it's also cos of the crave for big ukwu, some fake cosmetic surgeons are now setting up shops all over Lagos ... Maiming, killing and destroying innocent lives with reckless abandon

I really.dont understand why girls are so crazy about big yansh. look at white ladies, most of them don't have big ukwu and they ain't bothered. Cos it doesn't prevent them from attracting fine rich men...

My dear, the earlier you realise the beauty of a lady is not behind her but infront of her, the better...

6 Likes

Re: The Crave For Big Yansh By Naija Ladies (pictures) by youngyusuff6(m): 11:15am On Jul 18, 2020
Reason i love korean girls...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Crave For Big Yansh By Naija Ladies (pictures) by EngineerBode: 11:19am On Jul 18, 2020
Where is the big yanssss oga?

3 Likes

Re: The Crave For Big Yansh By Naija Ladies (pictures) by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jul 18, 2020
marvelck:
Not having at least a portable 'ukwu' usually gives most ladies a lot of concern.

Any girl who seem not to be bothered about it, is only lying to herself. Cos every girl knows most guys are more attracted to girls with big ukwu. And it's the weapon used by some to get whatever they want from men (ask aunty toke and co).

That's why a lot of ladies in Lagos especially, are now going for butt enlargement procedures. So as to have big ukwu. And it's also cos of the crave for big ukwu, some fake cosmetic surgeons are now setting up shops all over Lagos ... Maiming, killing and destroying innocent lives with reckless abandon

I really.dont understand why girls are so crazy about big yansh. look at white ladies, most of them don't have big ukwu and they ain't bothered. Cos it doesn't prevent them from attracting fine rich men...

My dear, the earlier you realise the beauty of a lady is not behind her but infront of her, the better...

e shock u

2 Likes

Re: The Crave For Big Yansh By Naija Ladies (pictures) by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jul 18, 2020
3rd Picture

Looking like something that was drawn with pencil and crayon. smiley

12 Likes

Re: The Crave For Big Yansh By Naija Ladies (pictures) by Reex12(m): 2:01pm On Jul 18, 2020
Lol

Hunkle lefulefu whats ur take
Re: The Crave For Big Yansh By Naija Ladies (pictures) by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jul 18, 2020
Reex12:
Lol

Hunkle lefulefu whats ur take
african ladies are naturally blessed with a big behind so i dont understand what op is saying about naija ladies craving for a big butt cheesy.when u already have a big ukwu whats there to crave again?

5 Likes

Re: The Crave For Big Yansh By Naija Ladies (pictures) by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jul 18, 2020
marvelck:

who told u white girls dont get bothered grin
see this guy cheesy
there is this white british girl i used to chat with..the girl will show me various pics of hers shooting her ass in the air trying to convince me she is well endowed just like any black chick grin.wearing bumshorts and skirts and positioning her ass in various angles just to make a point that its big cheesy.i do compliment her though grin grin grin grin grin grin.many of them do various exercises to make their butt bigger grin.u see them always envying black and latina chicks.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Crave For Big Yansh By Naija Ladies (pictures) by habsydiamond(m): 2:24pm On Jul 18, 2020
what pains me most is to see a lady being endowed and sexy from the back only to see her front view and see the face like that of a gorrilla. nothing turns one off more than that mehn cry cry

8 Likes

Re: The Crave For Big Yansh By Naija Ladies (pictures) by telkevog(m): 2:27pm On Jul 18, 2020
All amounts to Nothing!

1 Like

Re: The Crave For Big Yansh By Naija Ladies (pictures) by meobizy(f): 2:32pm On Jul 18, 2020
Exercise consistently and you’ll get unshakable self esteem. That in itself is a lot more attractive than physical features.

5 Likes

Re: The Crave For Big Yansh By Naija Ladies (pictures) by Samakus(m): 2:33pm On Jul 18, 2020
Ntash no dey trip me.

Beautiful face with a working brain does

1 Like

Re: The Crave For Big Yansh By Naija Ladies (pictures) by bossvinqualad25(m): 2:42pm On Jul 18, 2020
Life does revolve around that ass,if you are in need of ileya ram and reside within lagos contact me,we sell @a pocket friendly price
Re: The Crave For Big Yansh By Naija Ladies (pictures) by oluwaseyi0: 2:51pm On Jul 18, 2020
Actually it's the guys that crave for ladies with big yansh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Crave For Big Yansh By Naija Ladies (pictures) by tnerro1(m): 2:54pm On Jul 18, 2020
The first one, I get feeling say if u fuvk am well, na so so twins she go Dey produce.
Re: The Crave For Big Yansh By Naija Ladies (pictures) by jawalis(m): 3:00pm On Jul 18, 2020
The 3rd picture is still driving me crazy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Crave For Big Yansh By Naija Ladies (pictures) by Stallion93(m): 3:37pm On Jul 18, 2020
If you don’t have big yash just relax, Don’t do all those butt lifts and the rest, Some of us men too have small Gbola, it is the Unfairness of nature.

2 Likes

Re: The Crave For Big Yansh By Naija Ladies (pictures) by olisaEze(m): 3:42pm On Jul 18, 2020
lefulefu:
who told u white girls dont get bothered grin
see this guy cheesy
there is this white british girl i used to chat with..the girl will show me various pics of hers shooting her ass in the air trying to convince me she is well endowed just like any black chick grin.wearing bumshorts and skirts and positioning her ass in various angles just to make a point that its big cheesy.i do compliment her though grin grin grin grin grin grin.many of them do various exercises to make their butt bigger grin.u see them always envying black and latina chicks.

Don’t mind the clown. The taste of d pudding is in the eating! grin

After all d talk, he still ended his post with pics of big butt chicks.

I discovered that all the yoga white chicks do here is not for peace of mind, but for a bigger piece of *ss! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Crave For Big Yansh By Naija Ladies (pictures) by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jul 18, 2020
olisaEze:

Don’t mind the clown. The taste of d pudding is in the eating! grin

After all d talk, he still ended his post with pics of big butt chicks.

I discovered that all the yoga white chicks do here is not for peace of mind, but for a bigger piece of *ss! grin
exactly grin white girls are so obsessed about doing squats cos they want to have a bigger booty.its only asian girls i see who really dont care about booty cos their men are not really into a big butt

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Crave For Big Yansh By Naija Ladies (pictures) by olisaEze(m): 3:50pm On Jul 18, 2020
lefulefu:
exactly grin white girls are so obsessed about doing squats cos they want to have a bigger booty.its only asian girls i see who really dont care about booty cos their men are not really into a big butt

Well I don’t blame the Asian girls sha, hand neva touch dem. Their guys are recorded to own the smallest joysticks in d world, so a big booty will neva get satisfied with a crayon!

U know what dey say na, "once u go black u can neva go back!" grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: The Crave For Big Yansh By Naija Ladies (pictures) by goatBBQGRILLS: 3:51pm On Jul 18, 2020
I will grill some dead goats for the girl on d first picture and also send her pastrami.

1 Like

Re: The Crave For Big Yansh By Naija Ladies (pictures) by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jul 18, 2020
Delta/ASSaba chicks come to mind...
Re: The Crave For Big Yansh By Naija Ladies (pictures) by ednut1(m): 5:02pm On Jul 18, 2020
That is what most rich guys go after.some 9ja babes who are sex objects and also see them as one. Do all they can to show off or acquire those asses.na demand and supply at work
Re: The Crave For Big Yansh By Naija Ladies (pictures) by idris646(m): 5:14pm On Jul 18, 2020
EngineerBode:
Where is the big yanssss oga?
shey this wan wey you see so na wood?

1 Like

Re: The Crave For Big Yansh By Naija Ladies (pictures) by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jul 18, 2020
lefulefu:
african ladies are naturally blessed with a big behind so i dont understand what op is saying about naija ladies craving for a big butt cheesy.when u already have a big ukwu whats there to crave again?
Not all Biko, some of us paper butt have to work out, push out, squats,etc but still it won't grow pass orange.cry

Op is giving us Hope, please don't take it away. cry

1 Like

Re: The Crave For Big Yansh By Naija Ladies (pictures) by goatBBQGRILLS: 5:43pm On Jul 18, 2020
Ariza:
Not all Biko, some of us paper butt have to work out, push out, squats,etc but still it won't grow pass orange.cry

Op is giving us Hope, please don't take it away. cry

u are crazy u need dead goat
Re: The Crave For Big Yansh By Naija Ladies (pictures) by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jul 18, 2020
goatBBQGRILLS:

u are crazy u need dead goat
Re: The Crave For Big Yansh By Naija Ladies (pictures) by freshkpomo(m): 5:48pm On Jul 18, 2020
Nor console them with this post o, if girl with huge backside pass, boys neck must turn.

My advice, instead of going for surgery eat well, protein, fruits and some fatty food, gather a few body mass and exercise.

Together we can make Nigeria better

#NYM

God bless Nigeria.
Re: The Crave For Big Yansh By Naija Ladies (pictures) by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jul 18, 2020
freshkpomo:
Nor console them with this post o, if girl with huge backside pass, boys neck must turn.

My advice, instead of going for surgery eat well, protein, fruits and some fatty food, gather a few body mass and exercise.

#NYM

God bless Nigeria.
You make Nigeria great by having yansh? Okay, continue...
Re: The Crave For Big Yansh By Naija Ladies (pictures) by freshkpomo(m): 6:06pm On Jul 18, 2020
Ariza:
You make Nigeria great by having yansh? Okay, continue...
You never can tell, we might need a yanshilicious lady to help deliver apples to our corrupt politicians...

#NYM

God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wofai Fada Hot In "Wonder Woman" Themed Bikini / Why Do Girls Think Ignoring A Guy Will Make Him More Interested In Her / Marriage Proposal Without A Ring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.