Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,650 members, 7,823,842 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

Yes We the SW Will Vote Buhari. Do Your Worst. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yes We the SW Will Vote Buhari. Do Your Worst. (3054 Views)

PMB Meets With Traditional Rulers From The SW. Pictures. / PDP To Buhari: Do Not Subjugate Your Interest As National Interest / SW Will Be Foolish 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yes We the SW Will Vote Buhari. Do Your Worst. by EarthXmetahuman: 9:38am On Jan 07, 2018
CrtlAltDel:
it is okay for a particular tribe to vote or campaign for whoever they like(GEJ, ATIKU) , but others have no right to vote do same, if they do they are called slaves ,cowards or backstabbers…. . Hypocrites grin grin grin
www.nairaland.com/attachments/6514203_img20180106wa0000_jpeg76609b1771064ddf291adbbf79e334a8
you dey mind dirty pigs dem grin
Re: Yes We the SW Will Vote Buhari. Do Your Worst. by maasoap(m): 9:42am On Jan 07, 2018
mightyhaze:
shut up arboki.this no be terrorist camp recruitment
Senseless. Ignored. When you have something meaningful to post, quote me again.

1 Like

Re: Yes We the SW Will Vote Buhari. Do Your Worst. by EarthXmetahuman: 9:43am On Jan 07, 2018
mightyhaze:
worst ke.. pls vote for bughari.

the great igbo race has mastered the act of survival,and hav broken unimaginable barriers and are currently doin so with reckless abandon .. bughari rule is like a walk in a breezy green park. am only sorry for those dat are piling away presently,inckuding u and urs, ..judging fm ur most recent lamentations.. suit urselves afonja sissies
and this act of survival is migrating to yoruba to beg for food abi?

well done grin
Re: Yes We the SW Will Vote Buhari. Do Your Worst. by ManirBK: 9:46am On Jan 07, 2018
omonnakoda:
Come 2019
The SW will again vote
Buhari in furtherance of our strategic interest in Nigeria. We will ignore the subtle and not so subtle psych ops to make us do otherwise. One Nijiriya which is not negotiable.
GOOD DEVELOMENT

Re: Yes We the SW Will Vote Buhari. Do Your Worst. by mightyhaze: 9:47am On Jan 07, 2018
EarthXmetahuman:

well done grin
the great igbos are everywhere, not just yorubaland,..

and igbos don't beg for food. l guess u knw the 2 main tribes in nigeria well known for bambialla

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yes We the SW Will Vote Buhari. Do Your Worst. by maasoap(m): 9:47am On Jan 07, 2018
nku5:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

No hope for these people
Counter him, hypocrite. Lol.
Re: Yes We the SW Will Vote Buhari. Do Your Worst. by dlaw70(m): 9:49am On Jan 07, 2018
speak for urself alone alone pls
Re: Yes We the SW Will Vote Buhari. Do Your Worst. by EarthXmetahuman: 10:00am On Jan 07, 2018
mightyhaze:
the great igbos are everywhere, not just yorubaland,..

and igbos don't beg for food. l guess u knw the 2 main tribes in nigeria well known for bambialla
nomads are known to be the biggest beggers, and you just comfirm igbo are nomads. grin

we all know yoruba land is the base unit of igbo survival.

No other country or tribe can be nice to flat headed pigs like the yorubas, thats why pigs no wan die, pigs wan go lagos.
Re: Yes We the SW Will Vote Buhari. Do Your Worst. by tuniski: 10:03am On Jan 07, 2018
maasoap:

Now, we're enjoying the roles play reversal. We have stopped to be the face of opposition. It is good for us.
We ain't enjoying anything jare. Except you just want to be cocky!
Re: Yes We the SW Will Vote Buhari. Do Your Worst. by mightyhaze: 10:06am On Jan 07, 2018
EarthXmetahuman:

nomads are known to be the biggest beggers, and you just comfirm igbo are nomads. grin

No other country or tribe can be nice to flat headed pigs like the yorubas, thats why pigs no wan die, pigs wan go lagos.
well, if u insist yorubaland is the backbone if igbo survival, i cant beat into ur angular skull otherwise, but it stil takes a deft mind to mk it anywhere, even in oyinboland.. or u telking me lagos is paradise where u pik manna on the ground?

1 Like

Re: Yes We the SW Will Vote Buhari. Do Your Worst. by EarthXmetahuman: 10:08am On Jan 07, 2018
mightyhaze:
well, if u insist yorubaland is the backbone if igbo survival, i cant beat into ur angular skull otherwise, but it stil takes a deft mind to mk it anywhere, even in oyinboland.. or u telking me lagos is paradise where u pik manna on the ground?
an ediot can survive anywhere.

stop making "begging" for survival in another's man land a talent.

1 Like

Re: Yes We the SW Will Vote Buhari. Do Your Worst. by mightyhaze: 10:13am On Jan 07, 2018
EarthXmetahuman:

okpe,.. stop displaying symptoms of makniurishment. as long as yorubakand is nigeria, and am confam nigerian,.. am in my land. find a way to let ds into ur thick angular malnourished skull
Re: Yes We the SW Will Vote Buhari. Do Your Worst. by mightyhaze: 10:16am On Jan 07, 2018
tuniski:

hez arboki, hez enjoying the killings..
Re: Yes We the SW Will Vote Buhari. Do Your Worst. by EarthXmetahuman: 10:16am On Jan 07, 2018
mightyhaze:
okpe,.. stop displaying symptoms of makniurishment. as long as yorubakand is nigeria, and am confam nigerian,.. am in my land. find a way to let ds into ur thick angular malnourished skull
lmao.. i thought you r biafran?

oya keep migrating to yoruba land for survival while you insult us that are feeding you all over social media.. your pot go soon full.
Re: Yes We the SW Will Vote Buhari. Do Your Worst. by mightyhaze: 10:20am On Jan 07, 2018
EarthXmetahuman:
lmao.. i thought you r biafran?

oya keep migrating to yoruba land for survival while you insult us that are feeding you all over social media.. your pot go soon full.
ur usual lame recourse line whenever its given to u...

thot ur biafran,.. ur cup go soon full'

u no longer see me as a beggar?

cursed lazy beggarly scum, lol

1 Like

Re: Yes We the SW Will Vote Buhari. Do Your Worst. by EarthXmetahuman: 10:24am On Jan 07, 2018
mightyhaze:
ur usual lame recourse line whenever its given to u...

thot ur biafran,.. ur cup go soon full'

u no longer see me as a beggar?

cursed lazy beggarly scum, lmao

as usual. beggars cannot think.

if you beg me for money, and i give, then you started insulting me ontop my money, shey i no go treat your Bleep up later after i have had it with your shenanigans?
Re: Yes We the SW Will Vote Buhari. Do Your Worst. by mightyhaze: 10:28am On Jan 07, 2018
EarthXmetahuman:
as usual. beggars cannot think.

if you beg me for money, and i give, then you started insulting me ontop my money, shey i no go treat your Bleep up later?
i think ur malnourished skul is confusing me for ur beggarly squad. this is where u ran along,. .go hustle for sth to eat, manna stopd fallin fir lazy goons long ago . go on.... shoo

1 Like

Re: Yes We the SW Will Vote Buhari. Do Your Worst. by jojothegreat(m): 10:44am On Jan 07, 2018
undecided

Re: Yes We the SW Will Vote Buhari. Do Your Worst. by BankeSmalls(f): 11:05am On Jan 07, 2018
EarthXmetahuman:

They are buying up our lands and its the Yorubas that are beggars here in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Yes We the SW Will Vote Buhari. Do Your Worst. by rolly44: 11:09am On Jan 07, 2018
Why goat will not follow cow, they both have horns, eat grass together, yoruba goats and housa cows, people with small brains, na una generation poverty go kill o we the niger deltans we have plans, soon you both will wake up to see nigeria no more rather arewa and afenefere republic of goat and cows. proudly niger delta, proudly ijaw, the federal goverment of APC still dey pay us amnesty money and other, they can dare us. Pommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

1 Like

Re: Yes We the SW Will Vote Buhari. Do Your Worst. by BankeSmalls(f): 11:11am On Jan 07, 2018
rolly44:
Why goat will not follow cow, they both have horns, eat grass together, yoruba goats and housa cows, people with small brains, na una generation poverty go kill o we the niger deltans we have plans, soon you both will wake up to see nigeria no more rather arewa and afenefere republic of goat and cows. proudly niger delta, proudly ijaw, the federal goverment of APC still dey pay us amnesty money and other, they can dare us. Pommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Savage grin
Re: Yes We the SW Will Vote Buhari. Do Your Worst. by EarthXmetahuman: 11:44am On Jan 07, 2018
[s]
BankeSmalls:

They are buying up our lands and its the Yorubas that are beggars here in Lagos.
[/s] another inferior flat head.

you mean lands in ajegunle and maroko?
Re: Yes We the SW Will Vote Buhari. Do Your Worst. by BankeSmalls(f): 11:48am On Jan 07, 2018
EarthXmetahuman:
[s][/s] another inferior flat head.

you mean lands in ajegunle and maroko?

only afonjas now live there grin
Re: Yes We the SW Will Vote Buhari. Do Your Worst. by maasoap(m): 8:11pm On Jan 07, 2018
tuniski:

Whatever COCKY means, I'm in good mood this night.
Re: Yes We the SW Will Vote Buhari. Do Your Worst. by hmabdool(m): 8:36pm On Jan 07, 2018
sai Baba
Re: Yes We the SW Will Vote Buhari. Do Your Worst. by shallysgirl: 8:52pm On Jan 07, 2018
omonnakoda:
Come 2019
The SW will again vote
Buhari in furtherance of our strategic interest in Nigeria. We will ignore the subtle and not so subtle psych ops to make us do otherwise. One Nijiriya which is not negotiable.
Good for you.
Your choice.
Re: Yes We the SW Will Vote Buhari. Do Your Worst. by shallysgirl: 8:57pm On Jan 07, 2018
OneCorner:

but op should have known dat SEs are not smart. When it comes to achieving anything with words, give it to the Yorubas.
Dey re only trying to copy how we trashed Jonathan during his time dat he almost committed suicide grin but ibos no get wordplay reach us.

If ibos like, dey should cry from today till 2019 and call us any name, we will vote for anyone we like.
If we like we vote buhari, if we like we vote shekau! It's democracy and one flat headed tribe cannot dictate or try to use mumu words and propaganda to determine who to vote for us.
Dey re acting as if poverty has not ruined dere family dz buahri time saying afonjas re d only one suffering grin
Osu suffering and forming rich man on NL while dere mother re busy delivering more flat heads and selling to baby factories grin

Sw vote was divided between jona and buahri but d love Yoruba are giving buhari on dz forum is because we want to shame d flat heads well well. Dey tink dey are smart by playing us wit words to join dem... Never!

Flat heads are below us in all ramifications except stupidity, poverty, and the likes.

If SW like dey vote buhari 2023 sef, it's not flat head consign grin

sw crime to d ibos is giving buhari 50% vote. But who cares what an osu tinks about us. In the sw here, everyone is free as a bird, we don't threaten ourselves to vote someone or not.
What has Igbos got to do with yorubas decision to vote Buhari?Den curse you with Igbos? Igbo this, Igbo that. Don't commit suicide over Igbos. Receive your deliverance from igbo obsession in Jesus name .
Re: Yes We the SW Will Vote Buhari. Do Your Worst. by shallysgirl: 9:10pm On Jan 07, 2018
nku5:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

No hope for these people
Mr hope, illorin is gone, OKUN land in Kogi is going, the rest of the south west will soon follow.
Zlavery has finished some,and they call it sophistication .epele.
weep for yasef.
Re: Yes We the SW Will Vote Buhari. Do Your Worst. by shallysgirl: 9:13pm On Jan 07, 2018
tuniski:

Pathetic! The first time my yoruba kith and kin vote along the northern line was 2015. This has been disastrous so far! Yorubas have always been the face of opposition. It is the igbos that always allign with the northern oligarchy! Get informed!
Abeg,why calling Igbos here. What has Igbos got to do with yorubas decision to vote Buhari. I don't understand this lamentation.
Re: Yes We the SW Will Vote Buhari. Do Your Worst. by shallysgirl: 9:17pm On Jan 07, 2018
EarthXmetahuman:

well done grin
Where have you seen igbo beggars before.,abi your Headslamming splash your brains?
Re: Yes We the SW Will Vote Buhari. Do Your Worst. by shallysgirl: 9:21pm On Jan 07, 2018
EarthXmetahuman:

Ntoor,lagos is our home and land, do your worst.
Re: Yes We the SW Will Vote Buhari. Do Your Worst. by shallysgirl: 9:25pm On Jan 07, 2018
EarthXmetahuman:

Ntoor,we live in Lagos. Beggars or not.,you must give way. grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can You Guess What City In Nigeria This Beautiful Body Of Water Is Located? / OPINION: Where Atiku Got It All Wrong / Corpse Fall From Casket During Dance By Pall-bearers In Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.