Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,087 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:55 AM

Soldiers Destroy Boko Haram, Capture High Calibre Weapons From Them (Graphic) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Destroy Boko Haram, Capture High Calibre Weapons From Them (Graphic) (37298 Views)

Soldiers Destroy Ateke Tom's Bedroom, Scatters It During Raid In His Palace / Airforce Jets In Baga Destroy Boko Haram Elements / Army Recovers Weapons From Boko Haram After Gun Battle In Maiduguri (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Destroy Boko Haram, Capture High Calibre Weapons From Them (Graphic) by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jan 07, 2018
Yeligray:
brother, i just don't understand how shekau who is allegedly in that same forest missing, i'av always read reports here on nairaland on how shekau has be injured on several occasions from different air strikes. My question now is; if person wound too much the person no go die?.. But after awhile he surfaces again.. The only way to end this long lie and bring our gallant soldiers home is to find out who is behind boko haram because if you find their source and cut the supply they won't function. That's the only way...

#Respect to the Nigerian Army
#Respect to the flag
#Respect to my country.
True! but the people sponsoring them might still be the people telling us boko haram have been destroyed or captured, i suspect it's all lies! they ve been telling

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Destroy Boko Haram, Capture High Calibre Weapons From Them (Graphic) by AFONJAPIG(m): 3:16pm On Jan 07, 2018
same old story... Buhari is a mad cow
Re: Soldiers Destroy Boko Haram, Capture High Calibre Weapons From Them (Graphic) by grandstar(m): 3:16pm On Jan 07, 2018
Is that a burnt person or gorilla? grin

There is no peace for the wicked my God has said!
Re: Soldiers Destroy Boko Haram, Capture High Calibre Weapons From Them (Graphic) by Whoeppme(m): 3:17pm On Jan 07, 2018
in Nigeria now its either they are killing fowls and goats or they just finished slaughtering people in benue or one northern state
Re: Soldiers Destroy Boko Haram, Capture High Calibre Weapons From Them (Graphic) by dust144(m): 3:17pm On Jan 07, 2018
Media will like saving the fish from drowning.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Destroy Boko Haram, Capture High Calibre Weapons From Them (Graphic) by Okoyeeboz: 3:18pm On Jan 07, 2018
Kudos to the officers and men of the Nigerian Armed Forces.

Meanwhile, I can see that the defenders of terrorists from the cursed tribe of Isreal are already here.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Destroy Boko Haram, Capture High Calibre Weapons From Them (Graphic) by igwe44(m): 3:18pm On Jan 07, 2018
Seriously I don't understand, what is the need of capturing book haram terrorist when Federal Government will still release them again in the name of chibok girl swapping. This administration is a total failure. God please send a savour to deliver us from this wicked administration.
Re: Soldiers Destroy Boko Haram, Capture High Calibre Weapons From Them (Graphic) by Eberex(m): 3:19pm On Jan 07, 2018
We are tired of hearing about the never ending boko haram capture. We need you to focus on the Herdsmen.
Re: Soldiers Destroy Boko Haram, Capture High Calibre Weapons From Them (Graphic) by blackboy(m): 3:20pm On Jan 07, 2018
Pictures of those weapons dont come near to high caliber
Re: Soldiers Destroy Boko Haram, Capture High Calibre Weapons From Them (Graphic) by Cyberdroid: 3:24pm On Jan 07, 2018
Re: Soldiers Destroy Boko Haram, Capture High Calibre Weapons From Them (Graphic) by otabuko(m): 3:24pm On Jan 07, 2018
GMBuhari:

And when police or army comes to raid agatu, finds those pillow guns and start shooting villagers you'll scream blue murder? It's illegal to own guns in Nigeria without licence

Back to topic, wishing the NA and gallant forces best of luck and godspeed

When they are done with boko haram Nigerias first Menace, let them deal with ND Avengers, militants and LiePob then Fulani herdsmen no terrorists should be left alive
So fulani herdsmen should be curbed last? Repent ooo. This is 2018

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Destroy Boko Haram, Capture High Calibre Weapons From Them (Graphic) by AishaBuhari: 3:26pm On Jan 07, 2018
zicoraads:
I thought this made FP yesterday undecided

This NA are not very smart. With all the heat Amnesty International has been giving our military, they should have removed those ropes before snapping. It doesn't take a genius to figure out these ones were murdered after being caught.
You ain't far from the truth Bro. It made FP few days ago. The Mods on this forum are propagandists.
Re: Soldiers Destroy Boko Haram, Capture High Calibre Weapons From Them (Graphic) by Tomoyayi(m): 3:29pm On Jan 07, 2018
Yeligray:
brother, i just don't understand how shekau who is allegedly in that same forest missing, i'av always read reports here on nairaland on how shekau has be injured on several occasions from different air strikes. My question now is; if person wound too much the person no go die?.. But after awhile he surfaces again.. The only way to end this long lie and bring our gallant soldiers home is to find out who is behind boko haram because if you find their source and cut the supply they won't function. That's the only way...

#Respect to the Nigerian Army
#Respect to the flag
#Respect to my country.

Who is behind it ke, or how many people are behind It.
It's obvious Boko Haram is a snake with many heads, cut off one head and another will take over.
Re: Soldiers Destroy Boko Haram, Capture High Calibre Weapons From Them (Graphic) by ImadeUReadThis: 3:29pm On Jan 07, 2018
www.nairaland.com/attachments/6516706_boko_jpegb68e1f99d87674891f8bb5b8e27161d0

Sixth AK-47 from the left has a Nigerian Army numbering on it.

Now you know where BH gets their weapons from
Re: Soldiers Destroy Boko Haram, Capture High Calibre Weapons From Them (Graphic) by Tomoyayi(m): 3:33pm On Jan 07, 2018
ImadeUReadThis:

Sixth AK-47 from the left has a Nigerian Army numbering on it.

Now you know where BH gets their weapons from

Nice observation shocked
Re: Soldiers Destroy Boko Haram, Capture High Calibre Weapons From Them (Graphic) by jadyclem(m): 3:34pm On Jan 07, 2018
Millz404:
How did Nigeria end up with a terrorist organization sef... Sometiney we d only hear for Afghanistan and iraq... E come be like their area better pass here sef

the Nigerian army have discovered that boko haram is a very lucrative business to them thus it's neva going to end any more. na means of collecting money now from the federal government in the name of fighting insurgency. Unless we have a determined leader that will get to d root of the boko haram issue, it will neva end.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Destroy Boko Haram, Capture High Calibre Weapons From Them (Graphic) by Vicilo(m): 3:34pm On Jan 07, 2018
Nigerian Army are deceptive, those arms belongs to Nigerian Army judging from the serial numbers, they can ascertain the battalion it belongs to

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Destroy Boko Haram, Capture High Calibre Weapons From Them (Graphic) by dawno2008(m): 3:36pm On Jan 07, 2018
ChimaAgbalajob:

The weapons were supplied to Boko Haram by our own Nigerian army officers. Look at the serial number on the guns.
you must be mad,or maybe you live in mars?
you want to tell me that you've not seen news that those children of satan attack and kill Nigerian soldiers,and after that they'll destroy their weapons abi. (malu)

They tied up those boys and executed them in cold blood.
No they for pray for them,Abi na you send them
When BH boys behead other,what do think was on their mind.Foool you try to form porshe.
Re: Soldiers Destroy Boko Haram, Capture High Calibre Weapons From Them (Graphic) by mosesjida(m): 3:44pm On Jan 07, 2018
gallant Nigerian soldiers...keep the good work..respect to u guys..#one of a kind
Re: Soldiers Destroy Boko Haram, Capture High Calibre Weapons From Them (Graphic) by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jan 07, 2018
Vicilo:
Nigerian Army are deceptive, those arms belongs to Nigerian Army judging from the serial numbers, they can ascertain the battalion it belongs to
All those times BH do overwhelm army post and ransack their armoury, ie how they get their guns and supplies. I don't think the army is entangled in this politics and conspiracy theories. I just observed that the army is just helpless in this adventure since those who pay them also may be the people who sponsor the BH guys, just an opinion which may not be correct but I feel we should credit these guys who just die for nothing in the name of fighting for the country.
Re: Soldiers Destroy Boko Haram, Capture High Calibre Weapons From Them (Graphic) by ImadeUReadThis: 3:47pm On Jan 07, 2018
Vicilo:

Thinking same.

There is even a Soldeir wearing slippers in what is supposed to be an offensive battlefield.

This isnt from a recent battlefield and I suspect if those killed are BH members.

The war against BH has turned into a silent Jihad against the Christians in the NE.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Destroy Boko Haram, Capture High Calibre Weapons From Them (Graphic) by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jan 07, 2018
Wherever there is war, there is money to be made! ...Comradeodunze
Re: Soldiers Destroy Boko Haram, Capture High Calibre Weapons From Them (Graphic) by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jan 07, 2018
Gen. Roger Nicolas @ work even before the 1 billion dollar is shared.

More grease to the elbows of the boys out there

Re: Soldiers Destroy Boko Haram, Capture High Calibre Weapons From Them (Graphic) by Snow02: 3:57pm On Jan 07, 2018
nku5:
High calibre weapons AK-47 that housewives in Agatu use as pillow?
LMAO
Re: Soldiers Destroy Boko Haram, Capture High Calibre Weapons From Them (Graphic) by Apollo11(m): 4:03pm On Jan 07, 2018
There's nothing graphic about Islamic terrorists lying dead in the most miserable way on the floor. They should feed their corpses with pig's blood. angry
Re: Soldiers Destroy Boko Haram, Capture High Calibre Weapons From Them (Graphic) by mrphenomenal(m): 4:04pm On Jan 07, 2018
Actor nor dey die for film. Until shekau becomes the villain, he's immortal. The script writers should "change" the script; we've lost enough people.
Re: Soldiers Destroy Boko Haram, Capture High Calibre Weapons From Them (Graphic) by misgab: 4:23pm On Jan 07, 2018
What is high calibre in these photos. Thank you NA but plz stop the drama and do the job you've sworn to do.
Re: Soldiers Destroy Boko Haram, Capture High Calibre Weapons From Them (Graphic) by potterdon: 4:24pm On Jan 07, 2018
Another day another scam grin our gallant actors are at it again
Re: Soldiers Destroy Boko Haram, Capture High Calibre Weapons From Them (Graphic) by Ulue: 4:31pm On Jan 07, 2018
Our military needs to be more discreet with the kind of info they share..... This is the kind of details that get Amnesty International on the heels.....

Keep up the good work though.... We appreciate your service!
Re: Soldiers Destroy Boko Haram, Capture High Calibre Weapons From Them (Graphic) by Chiderao1(m): 4:44pm On Jan 07, 2018
The weapons were supplied to Boko Haram by our own Nigerian army officers. Look at the serial number on the guns.[/color]

They tied up those boys and executed them in cold blood.
Who cares Have they not done enough damage?? Mtcheww]
Re: Soldiers Destroy Boko Haram, Capture High Calibre Weapons From Them (Graphic) by freedomchild: 4:53pm On Jan 07, 2018
scam! scam!! scam!!!.. Believe this recycled news at your own peril.. Bokoharam terrorism can never stop.. All these fake news are meant to keep us busy so it won't look as if the zoo army are idle.. Bokoharam infact has become a money making machine(mmm) for the northern elites. Nigeria has been programmed to fail from the beggining.. I only pity the Christians in the north if they don't stand their ground against those jihadists up there from the inevitable dissolution of this entity called Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Destroy Boko Haram, Capture High Calibre Weapons From Them (Graphic) by Dafreeguy(m): 5:28pm On Jan 07, 2018
what is paining me is that our army won't make use of this guns against those bokoharams.. they will still probably store it somewhere n sell them

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Intercepts Car Loaded With Thumb Printed Ballot Papers In Kano / Maina's Family Says He Is Now Too Broke, On Life Support For 15 Years / Peter Obi Lands In Onitsha As Crowd Gathers (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.