Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,962 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:07 AM

Soldiers Destroy Boko Haram, Capture High Calibre Weapons From Them (Graphic) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Destroy Boko Haram, Capture High Calibre Weapons From Them (Graphic) (37295 Views)

Soldiers Destroy Ateke Tom's Bedroom, Scatters It During Raid In His Palace / Airforce Jets In Baga Destroy Boko Haram Elements / Army Recovers Weapons From Boko Haram After Gun Battle In Maiduguri (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Destroy Boko Haram, Capture High Calibre Weapons From Them (Graphic) by bozoforce: 5:45pm On Jan 07, 2018
call of duty naija Warfare
Re: Soldiers Destroy Boko Haram, Capture High Calibre Weapons From Them (Graphic) by nawtyme: 5:55pm On Jan 07, 2018
GMBuhari:

And when police or army comes to raid agatu, finds those pillow guns and start shooting villagers you'll scream blue murder? It's illegal to own guns in Nigeria without licence

Back to topic, wishing the NA and gallant forces best of luck and godspeed

When they are done with boko haram Nigerias first Menace, let them deal with ND Avengers, militants and LiePob then Fulani herdsmen no terrorists should be left alive
God punish you
Re: Soldiers Destroy Boko Haram, Capture High Calibre Weapons From Them (Graphic) by dalaman: 7:00pm On Jan 07, 2018
ChimaAgbalajob:

The weapons were supplied to Boko Haram by our own Nigerian army officers. Look at the serial number on the guns.
Nope, must of the weapons Boko Haram use are weapons they capture from Nigerian military. They've attacked many military barracks and installations in the past and made away with very high caliber weapons. They shown the videos many times in the past. There was a time they made away with so many weapons that Shekau clearly stated in the video that the weapons will last them over 2 years and they will use them to capture the entire country. He then thanked Allah for giving them such a very big and magnificent victory according to him.

They tied up those boys and executed them in cold blood.
Which cold blood? If ht Boko Haram boys capture them , they usually behead them, why treat them any better as if they Boko Haram boys will ever show them mercy and treat then we'll. They should kill them all. Tie them up and shout them or cut them into pieces if they can. The Boko Haram boys do not show any mercy and they also shouldn't be shown any.
Re: Soldiers Destroy Boko Haram, Capture High Calibre Weapons From Them (Graphic) by xlander(m): 7:01pm On Jan 07, 2018
nifemi25:
Jesus christ. Where are this people seeing this kind of gun from?

I'm sure many of our so called police haven't seen this kind of machine gun before
Most of those weapons are from Libya, after the fall of gaddafi lots of weapons from the Libyan Amory were traded to groups like Boko Haram and other radical sects.
The effect of France and America's war on Libya is what Nigeria is feeling now.
Re: Soldiers Destroy Boko Haram, Capture High Calibre Weapons From Them (Graphic) by jbichene(m): 7:26pm On Jan 07, 2018
ChimaAgbalajob:

The weapons were supplied to Boko Haram by our own Nigerian army officers. Look at the serial number on the guns.

, i don't know about the execution in cold blood , but i feel those guns were theirs, BH have captured Nigerian army guns several times check youtube you'll see, these can as well be those weapons
Re: Soldiers Destroy Boko Haram, Capture High Calibre Weapons From Them (Graphic) by timzy007: 8:38pm On Jan 07, 2018
GMBuhari:

And when police or army comes to raid agatu, finds those pillow guns and start shooting villagers you'll scream blue murder? It's illegal to own guns in Nigeria without licence

When they are done with boko haram Nigerias first Menace, let them deal with ND Avengers, militants and LiePob then Fulani herdsmen no terrorists should be left alive

Why not Fulani herdsmen first because at this point they are the biggest menace
Re: Soldiers Destroy Boko Haram, Capture High Calibre Weapons From Them (Graphic) by ElPhoche(m): 8:47pm On Jan 07, 2018
eunisam:
propaganda
Exactly. I(we) have seen those pictures before.
Re: Soldiers Destroy Boko Haram, Capture High Calibre Weapons From Them (Graphic) by GMBuhari: 10:58pm On Jan 07, 2018
nawtyme:

God punish you

Share am among your family
Re: Soldiers Destroy Boko Haram, Capture High Calibre Weapons From Them (Graphic) by mechanics(m): 11:01pm On Jan 07, 2018
good for them, they must be dealt with by all means.
Re: Soldiers Destroy Boko Haram, Capture High Calibre Weapons From Them (Graphic) by OlaMiki: 2:28am On Jan 08, 2018
brainless comment discovered
miteolu:
Boko Haram insurgency is good way to make money in Nigeria.

Tell Buhari we don't need $1Billion to fight Boko Haram. If Buhari needs retirement fee he should come out and tell.
#NoBuhari2019
Re: Soldiers Destroy Boko Haram, Capture High Calibre Weapons From Them (Graphic) by Nobody: 2:36am On Jan 08, 2018
ChimaAgbalajob:

yh cry they did. And got away with it. They are constantly getting away with it while ignorant citizens sing their praise and shout for them to continue the good work.

I will not be surprised if boko haram truly captrued or disapper without explination when buhari leaves office
Re: Soldiers Destroy Boko Haram, Capture High Calibre Weapons From Them (Graphic) by Nobody: 2:41am On Jan 08, 2018
timzy007:

Why not Fulani herdsmen first because at this point they are the biggest menace
They really are. I dont understand why they are still operating and even being rewarded with kaba land.
Re: Soldiers Destroy Boko Haram, Capture High Calibre Weapons From Them (Graphic) by gwinaB(m): 7:24am On Jan 08, 2018
Re: Soldiers Destroy Boko Haram, Capture High Calibre Weapons From Them (Graphic) by nku5: 7:30am On Jan 08, 2018
GMBuhari:

Abegi go suck egg. Fulani herdsmen carry AK-47 freely but innocent Benue people who carry them for protection are the ones you have liver to go and shoot.
Re: Soldiers Destroy Boko Haram, Capture High Calibre Weapons From Them (Graphic) by Vicilo(m): 7:52am On Jan 08, 2018
Movingcoil:

All those times BH do overwhelm army post and ransack their armoury, ie how they get their guns and supplies. I don't think the army is entangled in this politics and conspiracy theories. I just observed that the army is just helpless in this adventure since those who pay them also may be the people who sponsor the BH guys, just an opinion which may not be correct but I feel we should credit these guys who just die for nothing in the name of fighting for the country.

@ Movingcoil. U are correct to some extent.
Re: Soldiers Destroy Boko Haram, Capture High Calibre Weapons From Them (Graphic) by nawtyme: 8:48am On Jan 08, 2018
GMBuhari:

Share am among your family
Idiot. Agatu people should not protect themselves rather they should lay waste and wait for fulani people to come and slaughter them.

Again I say to you, GOD PUNISH YOU
Re: Soldiers Destroy Boko Haram, Capture High Calibre Weapons From Them (Graphic) by GMBuhari: 12:25pm On Jan 08, 2018
nawtyme:

Idiot. Agatu people should not protect themselves rather they should lay waste and wait for fulani people to come and slaughter them.

Again I say to you, GOD PUNISH YOU

Again share with your family
Re: Soldiers Destroy Boko Haram, Capture High Calibre Weapons From Them (Graphic) by GMBuhari: 12:27pm On Jan 08, 2018
nku5:

Abegi go suck egg. Fulani herdsmen carry AK-47 freely but innocent Benue people who carry them for protection are the ones you have liver to go and shoot.

Never seen a real fulani herdsman carrying AK 47 Rifle and I've been to Niger, kaduna, Jos, Abuja

Bloody liar

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Okowa Storms Christian Association Of Nigeria (CAN) Inauguration Ceremony / Lauretta Onochie & Lere Olayinka Slam Each Other On Twitter  / Bisi Kolawole Wins Ekiti PDP Governorship Primary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.