Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,001 members, 7,835,377 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

Lady Who Rejected Bf's Proposal On Her Birthday Laments As He Abandons Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Who Rejected Bf's Proposal On Her Birthday Laments As He Abandons Her (2035 Views)

Lady Rejects Boyfriend's Proposal On Their Graduation Day, Throws Ring Away / Gunshots Fired As Soldier Pulls Surprise Proposal On A Lady At Checkpoint / Lady Who Turned Down Boyfriend’s Marriage Proposal On Her Birthday Writes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Who Rejected Bf's Proposal On Her Birthday Laments As He Abandons Her by YoungDaNaval(m): 2:31pm On Jan 07, 2018
My name is Mary, I heartlessly said ‘No’ to my boyfriend of three years a month ago, embarrassing him before his friends, my friends and some few family members because I thought I wasn’t ready.
I really wasn’t expecting the proposal, he totally caught me offguard on my birthday and I was scared, I gave him all the looks of ‘please don’t do this’ when he dropped on his knees and brought out the ring, but he went ahead to propose.
I said ‘No’, I broke his heart! Every night since then, I keep seeing his eyes as I snatched my fingers from his grasp and mouthed the word ‘No’ repeatedly.
He expected me to jump for joy, scream and dance or even cry for joy but wasn’t expecting the response he got
I love David, I really do, but I just wasn’t ready for the proposal thing plus I somehow lost it that night and got scared.
David (31) has refused to talk to me, he travelled immediately and won’t get in touch. I have tried to apologize and explain things, but he is not reading my messages. I can’t call him!
I only try through the social media but he is not reading them!
I am sorry, I love him, I want to say ‘Yes’… How do I go about this, I heard he’s gone to South Africa to cool off after the blow I dealt him.
Help me, I am 24… I would rather marry David now than wait for another man.

https://naijagists.com/nigerian-lady-rejects-boyfriends-proposal-birthday-laments/comment-page-1/
Re: Lady Who Rejected Bf's Proposal On Her Birthday Laments As He Abandons Her by YoungDaNaval(m): 2:32pm On Jan 07, 2018
Lala mynd44 seun oya move to the permanent site
Re: Lady Who Rejected Bf's Proposal On Her Birthday Laments As He Abandons Her by taylor88(m): 2:34pm On Jan 07, 2018
Lol
Re: Lady Who Rejected Bf's Proposal On Her Birthday Laments As He Abandons Her by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jan 07, 2018
Lolz. Orisirisi surprises lo ma kun ile aye yii ke!

Na orisirisi surprises we just deh see for this proposal matter. Nawa oh
Re: Lady Who Rejected Bf's Proposal On Her Birthday Laments As He Abandons Her by shortgun(m): 2:35pm On Jan 07, 2018
cry me a river

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Rejected Bf's Proposal On Her Birthday Laments As He Abandons Her by CoolFreeday(m): 2:40pm On Jan 07, 2018
Go and explain to his relatives and elder once, let them help you out.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Who Rejected Bf's Proposal On Her Birthday Laments As He Abandons Her by Uyiii: 2:41pm On Jan 07, 2018
well ms Mary, since you're lamenting already, I'd love to reference you to the book of Lamentations, make sure you heartlessly finish the chapters.
may God bless you as you do this, cheers.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Rejected Bf's Proposal On Her Birthday Laments As He Abandons Her by harry2sexy(m): 2:42pm On Jan 07, 2018
Re: Lady Who Rejected Bf's Proposal On Her Birthday Laments As He Abandons Her by FTrebirth(m): 2:43pm On Jan 07, 2018
bloggers and their fictitious nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Who Rejected Bf's Proposal On Her Birthday Laments As He Abandons Her by Sage7(m): 2:44pm On Jan 07, 2018
When a Lady says "NO", it could be extremely embarrassing but does not necessarily mean she will not agree to marry you subsequently. The guy is ready, what if she is not ready mentally, emotionally or spiritually. Both have to be ready.

Ladies have a way of hinting when they are ready and as a dude, you must be able to read between the lines before buying that ring and to your knees.

That is how some boys will propose to deny a lady of male friends that might serve as competition to him, after three years of proposal no marriage. Bobo still dey hustle for financial muscle.

Nwanem relax, if he truly loves you he is coming back on his knees again!

2 Likes

Re: Lady Who Rejected Bf's Proposal On Her Birthday Laments As He Abandons Her by Nwodosis(m): 2:49pm On Jan 07, 2018
Please, kindly give other ladies the chance to have a piece of him, you've had yours!
Re: Lady Who Rejected Bf's Proposal On Her Birthday Laments As He Abandons Her by braine(m): 2:50pm On Jan 07, 2018
This story is not even real.
Re: Lady Who Rejected Bf's Proposal On Her Birthday Laments As He Abandons Her by usibengate(m): 2:55pm On Jan 07, 2018
Super story
Re: Lady Who Rejected Bf's Proposal On Her Birthday Laments As He Abandons Her by khingTony(m): 2:56pm On Jan 07, 2018
grin she never see anything
Re: Lady Who Rejected Bf's Proposal On Her Birthday Laments As He Abandons Her by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jan 07, 2018
Ok maybe he was ur backup boyfriend abi na wetin una de call am sef?
I dont believe u luv him, why would u say no if u realy luv him? U are ur own problem u just gave a guy that luvd u heart attack if i shud be de1 i am gone 4 gud.
Dont take peoples heart 4 granted...
Re: Lady Who Rejected Bf's Proposal On Her Birthday Laments As He Abandons Her by Kooldon(f): 3:00pm On Jan 07, 2018
We Are Not Interested. The Shame Of Rejection Was Overwhelming And He Moved On. What Happen To Ur " Back Up Boyfrnd"?
Re: Lady Who Rejected Bf's Proposal On Her Birthday Laments As He Abandons Her by EbukaHades10(m): 3:00pm On Jan 07, 2018
Abeg who get that meme of the "I won't deceive u, terrestrial powers are after u"?
Re: Lady Who Rejected Bf's Proposal On Her Birthday Laments As He Abandons Her by Generalkaycee(m): 3:11pm On Jan 07, 2018
Re: Lady Who Rejected Bf's Proposal On Her Birthday Laments As He Abandons Her by Paulosky1900: 3:13pm On Jan 07, 2018
oooh you think you can eat and have your cake back

Re: Lady Who Rejected Bf's Proposal On Her Birthday Laments As He Abandons Her by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jan 07, 2018
YoungDaNaval:
My name is Mary, I heartlessly said ‘No’ to my boyfriend of three years a month ago, embarrassing him before his friends, my friends and some few family members because I thought I wasn’t ready.
I really wasn’t expecting the proposal, he totally caught me offguard on my birthday and I was scared, I gave him all the looks of ‘please don’t do this’ when he dropped on his knees and brought out the ring, but he went ahead to propose.
I said ‘No’, I broke his heart! Every night since then, I keep seeing his eyes as I snatched my fingers from his grasp and mouthed the word ‘No’ repeatedly.
He expected me to jump for joy, scream and dance or even cry for joy but wasn’t expecting the response he got
I love David, I really do, but I just wasn’t ready for the proposal thing plus I somehow lost it that night and got scared.
David (31) has refused to talk to me, he travelled immediately and won’t get in touch. I have tried to apologize and explain things, but he is not reading my messages. I can’t call him!
I only try through the social media but he is not reading them!
I am sorry, I love him, I want to say ‘Yes’… How do I go about this, I heard he’s gone to South Africa to cool off after the blow I dealt him.
Help me, I am 24… I would rather marry David now than wait for another man.

https://naijagists.com/nigerian-lady-rejects-boyfriends-proposal-birthday-laments/comment-page-1/
oh you have changed your mind because u heard he has travelled to South Africa. Women sef
Re: Lady Who Rejected Bf's Proposal On Her Birthday Laments As He Abandons Her by Michelle55: 5:18pm On Jan 07, 2018
cheesy medicine after death.. what am I even saying sef.. how can I forget my 2018 motto" keep kwayet,read in peace and go"

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Rejected Bf's Proposal On Her Birthday Laments As He Abandons Her by Elparaiso(m): 5:38pm On Jan 07, 2018
This one dey mad? The guy no get life way e wan live?
Abi you think say na woman wrapper way go dey send flowers give you every day till you change your mind? This is Nigeria, not a Nora Roberts novel.
Re: Lady Who Rejected Bf's Proposal On Her Birthday Laments As He Abandons Her by d33types: 5:48pm On Jan 07, 2018
Sage7:

Nwanem relax, if he truly loves you he is coming back on his knees again!

This time,not on his knees.
Re: Lady Who Rejected Bf's Proposal On Her Birthday Laments As He Abandons Her by dedons: 5:55pm On Jan 07, 2018
Village People don already meet for your head

Re: Lady Who Rejected Bf's Proposal On Her Birthday Laments As He Abandons Her by eezeribe(m): 6:14pm On Jan 07, 2018
Fake story
Re: Lady Who Rejected Bf's Proposal On Her Birthday Laments As He Abandons Her by RSVP: 6:26pm On Jan 07, 2018
Are you serious?
Re: Lady Who Rejected Bf's Proposal On Her Birthday Laments As He Abandons Her by FisifunKododada: 10:22pm On Jan 07, 2018
cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Why I Want To Marry My Boyfriend But I Do Not Love Him / Genuine /Original KLG pills Anywhere In Nigeria(ibadan, Oshogbo) / Please How Do You Check Profile Picture In Narialand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.