Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,181 members, 7,815,137 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

This Is Serious! Drop Any Question Bothering You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is Serious! Drop Any Question Bothering You (8346 Views)

Oya Drop Any Funny Picture From Your Status Saver / Drop Any Romance Movies And I Would Provide The Direct Download Link Thread / Drop Any Kind Of Question Here And Get Instant Answers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is Serious! Drop Any Question Bothering You by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jan 07, 2018
You Have Question About Life Or Relationship... About Men And Women... Even About Me... Feel Free To Ask...

Mods Pin This Post Down. undecided

Mynd44

Lalasticlala show Face

Also If You Have Answers To People's questions, please Drop Them... Dont Derail This Thread Please
Re: This Is Serious! Drop Any Question Bothering You by Preshy561(f): 6:35pm On Jan 07, 2018
why are most Nigeria guys confused sad

they don't know their left from right.
Re: This Is Serious! Drop Any Question Bothering You by benzene00: 6:35pm On Jan 07, 2018
Someone once told me not everybody that has a head has a brain in it

This guy just proved him right

1 Like

Re: This Is Serious! Drop Any Question Bothering You by Mynd44: 6:36pm On Jan 07, 2018
Why am I single? cry cry cry
Re: This Is Serious! Drop Any Question Bothering You by Oxster(m): 6:37pm On Jan 07, 2018
Why Do gals mentality Differs alot From Guys?

Quote me if you think you can Answer it
Re: This Is Serious! Drop Any Question Bothering You by Ebios(m): 6:37pm On Jan 07, 2018
Preshy561:

Are u among the most?
Re: This Is Serious! Drop Any Question Bothering You by Oxster(m): 6:38pm On Jan 07, 2018
Mynd44:

Cos you are broke

7 Likes

Re: This Is Serious! Drop Any Question Bothering You by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jan 07, 2018
Preshy561:

Not Most Actually... The Problem Is Misplaced priorities... When You Have Misplaced priorities you Earn A Misplaced Destiny

1 Like

Re: This Is Serious! Drop Any Question Bothering You by Mynd44: 6:39pm On Jan 07, 2018
Oxster:

Cos you are broke

Re: This Is Serious! Drop Any Question Bothering You by Oxster(m): 6:40pm On Jan 07, 2018
[quote author=Mynd44 post=63981842][/quote]

Honest truth

Not only broke

U ain't entertaining cos u can use that and care to cover up
Re: This Is Serious! Drop Any Question Bothering You by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jan 07, 2018
Mynd44:
Bro Personally I Dont know But I Think, with All I Hear About You Being Too Harsh could Have A Thing Or Two To Do With It. But I Am Certain Of One Thing, there Are Girls Here Who Wouldnt Delay In Replyin Your pms

1 Like

Re: This Is Serious! Drop Any Question Bothering You by Preshy561(f): 6:43pm On Jan 07, 2018
Ebios:
Are u among the most?
who's this biko shift angryangry
Re: This Is Serious! Drop Any Question Bothering You by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jan 07, 2018
benzene00:
Someone once told me not everybody that has a head has a brain in it

This guy just proved him right
Think Before Dropping Words
Re: This Is Serious! Drop Any Question Bothering You by Preshy561(f): 6:44pm On Jan 07, 2018
Mynd44:
Mr single undecided
don't goan marry undecided
Re: This Is Serious! Drop Any Question Bothering You by Nogodye(m): 6:47pm On Jan 07, 2018
Can i see a perfect match here on NL?
Re: This Is Serious! Drop Any Question Bothering You by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jan 07, 2018
Oxster:
Why Do gals mentality Differs alot From Guys?

Quote me if you think you can Answer it
There Is A Saying That Ladies Dont know What They Want. Although Its Not Always True...

One Of The Major Reason Why Both Sex Differ Is because Ladies Naturally Feel The Guys Have The Upper Power. Domination And Power Makes The Difference but Today We Have Divergent ladies who Want To Break This Rule Of Nature because They Feel There Ought To Be Equality And Because they Fear The Future Might Hold No Better Place For the Ladies
Re: This Is Serious! Drop Any Question Bothering You by deantimes(m): 6:49pm On Jan 07, 2018
Will Nigerians again vote for the extension of their sufferings ?
Re: This Is Serious! Drop Any Question Bothering You by Nogodye(m): 6:50pm On Jan 07, 2018
Preshy561:

In what sense?
Re: This Is Serious! Drop Any Question Bothering You by Nogodye(m): 6:52pm On Jan 07, 2018
Preshy561:
Mr single undecided

Madam, you are beautiful
Re: This Is Serious! Drop Any Question Bothering You by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jan 07, 2018
Nogodye:
Can i see a perfect match here on NL?
We All Set Standards For The Type Of Women We want But You Can Never Find A Woman Who Meets up 100% of Your Standards but Still You Can Always Find The Right One...

And Yes You Can Find Her Here. There Lots Of Sweet Ladies Here, just Over Look The Bullshiit
Re: This Is Serious! Drop Any Question Bothering You by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jan 07, 2018
What is the bet9ja odd of dasherz becoming my woman?
Re: This Is Serious! Drop Any Question Bothering You by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jan 07, 2018
DeadRat:
We All Set Standards For The Type Of Women We want But You Can Never Find A Woman Who Meets up 100% of Your Standards but Still You Can Always Find The Right One...

And Yes You Can Find Her Here. There Lots Of Sweet Ladies Here, just Over Look The Bullshiit

sweet ladies like gucciqueen38 shey?
Re: This Is Serious! Drop Any Question Bothering You by Elparaiso(m): 6:55pm On Jan 07, 2018
What's wrong with homosexuality?
Re: This Is Serious! Drop Any Question Bothering You by Preshy561(f): 6:56pm On Jan 07, 2018
Nogodye:

In what sense?
in every sense
Re: This Is Serious! Drop Any Question Bothering You by Preshy561(f): 6:56pm On Jan 07, 2018
Nogodye:

Madam, you are beautiful
thanks smiley
Re: This Is Serious! Drop Any Question Bothering You by Mynd44: 6:57pm On Jan 07, 2018
Preshy561:

Mr single undecided

Marry me na.

BTW, lovely profile picture
Re: This Is Serious! Drop Any Question Bothering You by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jan 07, 2018
Preshy561:

holddđdd up niga
You say what confuse!
Why do so many ladies don't know they must marry?
Re: This Is Serious! Drop Any Question Bothering You by Preshy561(f): 6:57pm On Jan 07, 2018
Elparaiso:
What's wrong with homosexuality?
go and ask your parents why they gave birth to you angry
Re: This Is Serious! Drop Any Question Bothering You by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jan 07, 2018
deantimes:
Will Nigerians again vote for the extension of their sufferings ?
If The Corrupt Leader Advance Their Deception techniques, Yes! Nigerian Are Very gullible, few Are Smart...

Gullibility in Nigeria Out Numbers Smart
Re: This Is Serious! Drop Any Question Bothering You by Mynd44: 6:58pm On Jan 07, 2018
DeadRat:
Bro Personally I Dont know But I Think, with All I Hear About You Being Too Harsh could Have A Thing Or Two To Do With It. But I Am Certain Of One Thing, there Are Girls Here Who Wouldnt Delay In Replyin Your pms

I dont believe
Re: This Is Serious! Drop Any Question Bothering You by Elparaiso(m): 6:58pm On Jan 07, 2018
Preshy561:

go and ask your parents why they have birth to you angry

Did I mention I'm a homosexual? I'm not.

So please answer my question, what's wrong with it?
Re: This Is Serious! Drop Any Question Bothering You by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jan 07, 2018
DeadRat:
If The Corrupt Leader Advance Their Deception techniques, Yes! Nigerian Are Very gullible, few Are Smart...

Gullibility in Nigeria Out Numbers Smart
why is your name DeadRat?
Is that a human being name or what

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Encounter With A Nairaland Girl I Have Been Hanging Out With : / WHY Men Should STOP Watching NOLLYWOOD!!(GRAPHIC) / What Will You Do If Your Sister Is Posting These Kinda videos On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.