Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,130 members, 7,818,391 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

What Should I Do To Take Away The Pain Of Break Up.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Should I Do To Take Away The Pain Of Break Up.. (1654 Views)

The Silent Pain Of The Husband / Lady Took Her Man's Rolex And Ran Away, The Man Did This / Virtuous Joy, Plus-Sized Bride: Never Allow People Take Away Your Joy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Should I Do To Take Away The Pain Of Break Up.. by saabright(m): 11:19pm On Jan 07, 2018
what should I do to take away the pain of break up..
I and my lady parted yesterday after 5yrs of confused relationship. Am deeply in pain, what should I do to take away the pain? Am just filled with loneliness and emptiness.

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do To Take Away The Pain Of Break Up.. by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jan 07, 2018
Why dem do paracetamol?

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do To Take Away The Pain Of Break Up.. by SpeedndAccuracy(m): 11:23pm On Jan 07, 2018
Love yourself...

Wish her all the best (in ur mind)...

Improve yourself (spiritual, career, finance and health)

When you start, you'll be amazed at how beautiful life can be again...

7 Likes

Re: What Should I Do To Take Away The Pain Of Break Up.. by calmG(m): 11:25pm On Jan 07, 2018
Just a bottle of cool beer after that sleep off...then finally give it time, Time heals everypain.

2 Likes

Re: What Should I Do To Take Away The Pain Of Break Up.. by subtlemee(f): 11:25pm On Jan 07, 2018
Do nothing....give it one month you'll be surprise you are still alive and thriving

3 Likes

Re: What Should I Do To Take Away The Pain Of Break Up.. by Nwaoma198(f): 11:27pm On Jan 07, 2018
Nokia
Re: What Should I Do To Take Away The Pain Of Break Up.. by richythePH(f): 11:27pm On Jan 07, 2018
go to the best brothrel in your state of residence..........look for any olosho with lips the shape of the letter "O" and pay her to give u the most amazing BJ you'd ever have afterwhich you take an 8hrs nap

trust me you'd wake up the next day feeling fly cool

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do To Take Away The Pain Of Break Up.. by Tajbol4splend(m): 11:28pm On Jan 07, 2018
What about your hobbies and interest, what happened to them? Well if it doesn't work, you can take aspirin
Re: What Should I Do To Take Away The Pain Of Break Up.. by Divay22(f): 11:28pm On Jan 07, 2018
richythePH:
go to the best brothrel in your state of residence..........look for any olosho with lips the shape of the letter "O" and pay her to give u the most amazing BJ you'd ever have afterwhich you take an 8hrs nap

trust me you'd wake up the next day feeling fly cool
undecided undecided
Re: What Should I Do To Take Away The Pain Of Break Up.. by saabright(m): 11:28pm On Jan 07, 2018
SpeedndAccuracy:
Love yourself...
Wish her all the best (in ur mind)...
Improve yourself (spiritual, career, finance and health)
When you start, you'll be amazed at how beautiful life can be again...
thanks alot

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do To Take Away The Pain Of Break Up.. by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jan 07, 2018
saabright:
I and my lady parted yesterday after 5yrs of confused relationship. Am deeply in pain, what should I do to take away the pain? Am just filled with loneliness and emptiness.
Only time can heal heartbreaks

Try loving yourself too

5 Likes

Re: What Should I Do To Take Away The Pain Of Break Up.. by Tajbol4splend(m): 11:30pm On Jan 07, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:
Why dem do paracetamol?

Paracetamol ain't no pain killer
Re: What Should I Do To Take Away The Pain Of Break Up.. by richythePH(f): 11:31pm On Jan 07, 2018
Divay22:
undecided undecided
embarassed embarassed

hey divay you look a whole lot familiar........know any samuel (he's my cous)?
Re: What Should I Do To Take Away The Pain Of Break Up.. by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jan 07, 2018
Tajbol4splend:

Paracetamol ain't no pain killer
Ehnen try novagin.

If d pain serious welwel, try ibuprofen .
Re: What Should I Do To Take Away The Pain Of Break Up.. by Tajbol4splend(m): 11:37pm On Jan 07, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:

Ehnen try novagin.

If d pain serious welwel, try ibuprofen .

I no get pain, na op get am

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do To Take Away The Pain Of Break Up.. by Divay22(f): 11:37pm On Jan 07, 2018
Op it's not gonna be easy..
But this is the best time to build yourself, what's that one thing you've been procrastinating about, it's time to do it....
Go out more often, and advoid blues for now grin grin grin it's time you dance to penalty grin grin.

And remember you alone can give yourself the best love, it's time to be you.. (don't feel sorry for yourself pls)

4 Likes

Re: What Should I Do To Take Away The Pain Of Break Up.. by herbaylove(m): 11:38pm On Jan 07, 2018
It's so normal to feel pain, coz 5years aint beans, fragments of her re on ur phone, in ur house, even in ur head, so it will take a little time to heal, coz even wen u hear som1 call her name near u it will call ur brain to action and u will tink abt her.
My advice is; bros, dere exist millions of gals out dere, more beautiful, more appreciative, nd more loving dan she cud ever be, who re ready in a blink of an eye 2b wit u, so stop tinkn abt it, nd move on bros. All is well with you

3 Likes

Re: What Should I Do To Take Away The Pain Of Break Up.. by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jan 07, 2018
Tajbol4splend:

I no get pain, na op get am
I think say both of you get am

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do To Take Away The Pain Of Break Up.. by Divay22(f): 11:47pm On Jan 07, 2018
richythePH:

embarassed embarassed

hey divay you look a whole lot familiar........know any samuel (he's my cous)?
Lol
I don't think so.... This familiarity thing is becoming somehow smiley

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do To Take Away The Pain Of Break Up.. by Gofwane(m): 11:51pm On Jan 07, 2018
Isn't it suppose to be a relief to you since you said the relationship was a confused one?

Anyway, the only thing that can help you to get over your heartbreak is a strong determined heart. In other words, Force yourself to forget her.

2 Likes

Re: What Should I Do To Take Away The Pain Of Break Up.. by Tajbol4splend(m): 11:51pm On Jan 07, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:

I think say both of you get am

Goanslip, e don late
Re: What Should I Do To Take Away The Pain Of Break Up.. by saabright(m): 11:52pm On Jan 07, 2018
herbaylove:
It's so normal to feel pain, coz 5years aint beans, fragments of her re on ur phone, in ur house, even in ur head, so it will take a little time to heal, coz even wen u hear som1 call her name near u it will call ur brain to action and u will tink abt her.
My advice is; bros, dere exist millions of gals out dere, more beautiful, more appreciative, nd more loving dan she cud ever be, who re ready in a blink of an eye 2b wit u, so stop tinkn abt it, nd move on bros. All is well with you

thanks alot
Re: What Should I Do To Take Away The Pain Of Break Up.. by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jan 07, 2018
saabright:
I have been in your position before, but don't worry, the pain will go away after few weeks especially if you find someone better than her, then you make peace with it.

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do To Take Away The Pain Of Break Up.. by richythePH(f): 11:53pm On Jan 07, 2018
Divay22:

Lol
I don't think so.... This familiarity thing is becoming somehow smiley

hmmmm maybe it's my imagination embarassed

Honestly though your eyes, thighs, nose and lips (hot lips) look very familiar lipsrsealed........

and ermmm pardon me asking but what's ur real name
Re: What Should I Do To Take Away The Pain Of Break Up.. by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jan 07, 2018
Tajbol4splend:

Goanslip, e don late
I will follow you when you're ready.
Re: What Should I Do To Take Away The Pain Of Break Up.. by saabright(m): 11:53pm On Jan 07, 2018
Divay22:
Op it's not gonna be easy..
But this is the best time to build yourself, what's that one thing you've been procrastinating about, it's time to do it....
Go out more often, and advoid blues for now grin grin grin it's time you dance to penalty grin grin.

And remember you alone can give yourself the best love, it's time to be you.. (don't feel sorry for yourself pls)

thanks alot
Re: What Should I Do To Take Away The Pain Of Break Up.. by herbaylove(m): 11:56pm On Jan 07, 2018
Hmmm..... was dis tin called sef?
Yeah... [color=#990000][/color]FLIRTING
Re: What Should I Do To Take Away The Pain Of Break Up.. by moshood521: 12:08am On Jan 08, 2018
op i go jst advice mk u find 1or 2 tins mk u knw say e go gt impact 4 ur lyf dea do.
if u nah gt watin u 1 do gt books mk u dea read, d 1nce mk u knw say go dea interesting to u.
u fit tk motivational books up nd d lyks.
nd i go advice u mk u nah dea 2 dea alone..
hang out wit padi dem.. lonliness go nly mk i tink abt her..

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do To Take Away The Pain Of Break Up.. by Nobody: 12:21am On Jan 08, 2018
saabright:

I dedicate this Bon Jovi song to you.

"Misery likes company, I like the way that sounds
I've been trying to find the meaning, so I can write it down
Staring out the window, it's such a long way down
I'd like to jump, but I'm afraid to hit the ground

I can't write a love song the way I feel today
I can't sing no song of hope, I got nothing to say
Life is feeling kind of strange, since you went away
I sing this song to you wherever you are
As my guitar lies bleeding in my arms "

Title of the track is "As my Guitar lies bleeding in my arms"

OP is it First break or subsequent one ?
Re: What Should I Do To Take Away The Pain Of Break Up.. by Nobody: 12:25am On Jan 08, 2018
Also mark my words , shes gonna call you back or check up on you assuming she really loves you and you didnt fvck shi.t up

1. Being single after being in a relationship ain't easy
2. Fragment of memories usually kicks in 4th week, but you continue to live your life and have a good drive and keep no-contact rule.

Peace

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do To Take Away The Pain Of Break Up.. by saabright(m): 12:25am On Jan 08, 2018
pcguru1:

I dedicate this Bon Jovi song to you.
"Misery likes company, I like the way that sounds I've been trying to find the meaning, so I can write it down Staring out the window, it's such a long way down I'd like to jump, but I'm afraid to hit the ground
I can't write a love song the way I feel today I can't sing no song of hope, I got nothing to say Life is feeling kind of strange, since you went away I sing this song to you wherever you are As my guitar lies bleeding in my arms "
Title of the track is "As my Guitar lies bleeding in my arms"
OP is it First break or subsequent one ?

will search for it
thanks alot
Re: What Should I Do To Take Away The Pain Of Break Up.. by Nobody: 12:30am On Jan 08, 2018
saabright:

will search for it

thanks alot

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHVA6eKqz4c

Here it is my bro, be good

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Convert Airtime To Cash? / How Do You Plan A Perfect Date For Your Lover With Just #1000 / Cardi B Shows How She Drives Without Undies To Avoid Yeast Infection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.