Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

Buhari!!! I Cant Believe This Is Happening. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari!!! I Cant Believe This Is Happening. (2454 Views)

Wike To Buhari: I Don’t Take Orders From Abuja But Rivers People / Buhari: I Ran To TY Danjuma Due To My Shock At IDPs Camps / Hanan Buhari: I Can’t Wait For Next Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari!!! I Cant Believe This Is Happening. by honourhim: 11:30pm On Jan 07, 2018
I never believed that Buhari will govern this country to this horrible state that it is now.
Yea GEJ failed but what we are seeing in this government is failure too on their own part. So far so bad.

I never believed that things will go this horrible to the point of suffering fuel scarcity again after Buhari increased it to 145 naira per litre. I bought at 210 naira today. What a shame.
I never believed that dollar will rise to 365 naira per dollar within a year or two of Buhari's stay in power.
I never believed the price of goods will rise so sharply within few months of Buhari's stay in power.
The case of Fulani herdsmen and Buhari's silence is so unbelievable yet true. Too many things to mention but let me stop here for now.

The most pathetic thing about all these and more is that Buhari's supporters shamelessly look for stupld excuses to defend their master. Quite a shame. I am tired of their vain and inglorious excuses. They should give us a break pls. I was also a Buhari supporter but i dont support people so foolishly.

I have come to the realization that Buhari lacks leadership qualities. People like me supported him due to his hard stand on anti corruption and the fact that we needed to end Jonathan's thief thief government. GEJ was not an option at all and he remains not an option for me even today. He failed woefully too. Next election in 2019 i am gonna look out for a man with leadership qualities backed with excellent track record of leadership skills. Enough of this mess.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari!!! I Cant Believe This Is Happening. by olureignforever: 1:00am On Jan 08, 2018
That's the change you all voted.
Re: Buhari!!! I Cant Believe This Is Happening. by verydark: 1:04am On Jan 08, 2018
what are you talking about.?

they will give us only 2 choices again.

east is playing revenge politics anyways.

if those idiiots think we will vote fee dee fee again,then they are all not serious.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari!!! I Cant Believe This Is Happening. by kings09(m): 1:05am On Jan 08, 2018
Only ipob are suffering d hardship. SW n d north are enjoying.

Buhari carry go till eternity

2 Likes

Re: Buhari!!! I Cant Believe This Is Happening. by verydark: 1:07am On Jan 08, 2018
kings09:
Only ipob are suffering d hardship. SW n d north are enjoying.

Buhari carry go till eternity

the way they are talking nonesense is annoying.they cant stop annoying us daily.make them wait till next elections,mbanu.na buhari this,buhari that daily.shameless people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari!!! I Cant Believe This Is Happening. by kings09(m): 1:10am On Jan 08, 2018
verydark:

the way they are talking nonesense is annoying.they cant stop annoying us daily.make them wait till next elections,mbanu.na buhari this,buhari that daily.shameless people.
U realize am only being sarcastic wit my comment.

11 Likes

Re: Buhari!!! I Cant Believe This Is Happening. by verydark: 1:15am On Jan 08, 2018
kings09:

who cares.then you are annoying too.wait till next elections than making noise daily.nobody want to know.

dont you people have anythink else to talk about.?when is not biafra then its cownunu that animal from london.if its not referenwetin you are threathning us with destruction.what the hell is wrong with una.?
Re: Buhari!!! I Cant Believe This Is Happening. by Usto: 1:20am On Jan 08, 2018
THE UNKNOWN LIQUOR IN THE OF CORRIDOR OF POWER.

By: Owa Oluwaseun Bola.

I think the liquor is brewed with the devil's blood, when you take a glass served by the pint, you get drunk and become a different man entirely, when it runs through your veins you become a devil in human incarnate, the commoners becomes your target, the people that voted you in becomes nothing, your political ideology becomes that of evil, the liquor will reset your cerebral cortex default setting and burry your senses then you start making the alien policies, you jetison the good wills and opt for the evil deeds, the love of the common men will be wipes off your heart and replaced with love of the devil while dancing to beat of the liquor, you begin seeing the plesbeians as your enemies and the oppositions becomes the garget of your archery skill, you get lost and don't want found until you are outside the power corridor, you will sit on the throne and hear the cries of the governed but choose to ignore them and succeed in dancing to the tone of the naysayers, you will be surrounded by sycophants who are bent on utilising the unconscious state of the boozer of the unknown liquor for their own personal interests at the peril of the masses, you become a Tyrant, Power drunkard, Pussywhiped yet your wife sees you as a carring husband.
Adolf Hitler was an handsome man every lady would dream to marry, he had only one wife and never a philanderer, he wasn't a drunkard neither did he smoked but when he tasted the unknown liquor in the power corridor, his Nazism ideology will tell you the influence of the unknown gin.
Robert Mugabe was ajudgded the man of the people, a patriotic leader with the love of the masses at heart, whenever l read this man's quotes and his epic poems, l never thought a sage like him could indulge in an act of profane, we all know how he get drunk and kissed his then secretary and eventually snatched her from her husband, the woman who later scattered his kingdom and partitioned the closeness between him and his childhood friends in ZANU-PF.
When the court imposed and the youngest governor in Nigeria was inugrated in Kogi State, the youths actually thought he would understand the plights of the youths who are swimming in the pool of joblessness, you just have to be in the state to see the intoxication of the unknown liquor in every household in the state, the rate of suicide cases among the state workers will convince you this man is drunk and displaying the skills of the wicked rum.
Aregbesola which the people once enjoyed and fondly called 'Oranmiyan' as a result of his people's oriented policies he used to initiate during his first term in office but now that he has tested the liquor has become a pioneer of half salary which has earned him the name 'babahafusa' (father of half always) because of the iron hand he grips the state labourers with.
The once most celebrated black man in the world (Obama), his last stand on anti-gay bill will tell you the amount of glass he was served with from the unknown liquor
The "l belongs to everybody and belongs to nobody" of General Muhammadu Buhari shows he never took the liquor when he uttered the statement during his inauguration ceremony as a faithful Muslim who knows the firm stand of Islam against achoholism, do l need to tell you this man is now in the league of the liquor boozers?
When the world acclaimed noble man, Nelson Mandela said "virtually all men can stand adversity but, to put a true test on a man's character, give him power, money to worsen everything, give him both" he must have been aware of the unknown liquor in the corridor of power.

I pray l never taste this unknown liquor when l ascend to the seat of power (Amen and Amen)!!!
Re: Buhari!!! I Cant Believe This Is Happening. by kings09(m): 1:22am On Jan 08, 2018
verydark:

who cares.then you are annoying too.wait till next elections than making noise daily.nobody want to know.

dont you people have anythink else to talk about.?when is not biafra then its cownunu that animal from london.if its not referenwetin you are threathning us with destruction.what the hell is wrong with una.?
Ok
Re: Buhari!!! I Cant Believe This Is Happening. by MeanChris(m): 4:55am On Jan 08, 2018
honourhim:

Next election in 2019 i am gonna look out for a man with leadership qualities backed with excellent track record of leadership skills. Enough of this mess.

Go and waste your vote in 2019.. If you don't want Buhari, better stay at home and don't just bother to vote..

Buhari will win because the Northerners will vote him for obvious reasons (no brains), the yorubas will vote him to spite Igbos, the Igbos will take the election a little more unserious than they have in the past so no voting entirely.. sweet victory for the dictator!

The redemption of Nigeria is not in the next 30 years, so don't bother wasting your vote

2 Likes

Re: Buhari!!! I Cant Believe This Is Happening. by iamrealdeji(m): 6:41am On Jan 08, 2018
Bros,you're not the only one that feels that way o. I used to be a die hard Buhari supporter too but I've come to admit he's a total mess. but some people are still bringing up silly excuses for his numerous shortcomings. I consider such people as proud and they feel they're more perfect than being humans. they feel anything they say is final. they don't want to say otherwise from all they've said about Buhari during his campaigning. they want to be right always they want to be seen as prophets but their prophesy is totally wrong. people should admit Buhari is a mess and stop deceiving themselves

5 Likes

Re: Buhari!!! I Cant Believe This Is Happening. by SalamRushdie: 7:02am On Jan 08, 2018
verydark:

if those idiiots think we will vote fee dee fee again,then they are all not serious.

Nobody cares about party lines the objective is to send Buhari packing jare ..That man is not a leader

4 Likes

Re: Buhari!!! I Cant Believe This Is Happening. by zombieTRACKER: 7:14am On Jan 08, 2018
verydark:

I know your waec wasn't so successful but can't you give it more of your time than politics.....
Leave things that are not meant for you

4 Likes

Re: Buhari!!! I Cant Believe This Is Happening. by zombieTRACKER: 7:20am On Jan 08, 2018
MeanChris:

Go and waste your vote in 2019.. If you don't want Buhari, better stay at home and don't just bother to vote..

Buhari will win because the Northerners will vote him for obvious reasons (no brains), the yorubas will vote him to spite Igbos, the Igbos will take the election a little more unserious than they have in the past so no voting entirely.. sweet victory for the dictator!

The redemption of Nigeria is not in the next 30 years, so don't bother wasting your vote

Funny post
I know Northerners will vote for Buhari but this time not in bulk... He will be contesting with a fellow northerner..
And as for the south west
They will surprise you as I know that majority of them will not vote for Buhari like before

1 Like

Re: Buhari!!! I Cant Believe This Is Happening. by SouthEastFacts: 7:25am On Jan 08, 2018
verydark:

If the vultures think the Nation will return that dead corpse (APC) for them to feast on, then they are joking.

Go to Benue, Adamawa, Taraba and Plateau and tell them to return that devilish party.
Re: Buhari!!! I Cant Believe This Is Happening. by SouthEastFacts: 7:27am On Jan 08, 2018
verydark:

Illiteracy bad ooh! So you can't recognise sarcasm. illiterates trying to elect illiterates.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari!!! I Cant Believe This Is Happening. by SouthEastFacts: 7:30am On Jan 08, 2018
MeanChris:

Its only NW that will vote Buhari. As usual, votes from SW will be splitted.

1 Like

Re: Buhari!!! I Cant Believe This Is Happening. by verydark: 8:53am On Jan 08, 2018
SalamRushdie:

Nobody cares about party lines the objective is to send Buhari packing jare ..That man is not a leader

but that otuoke transvestit was a leader.

1 Like

Re: Buhari!!! I Cant Believe This Is Happening. by verydark: 8:55am On Jan 08, 2018
SouthEastFacts:

Illiteracy bad ooh! So you can't recognise sarcasm. illiterates trying to elect illiterates.

una dey talk like sey all those that voted buhari back then all suddenly died out.

how do you people even think sef.?
Re: Buhari!!! I Cant Believe This Is Happening. by SLIDEwaxie(m): 8:58am On Jan 08, 2018
honourhim:
I never believed that Buhari will govern this country to this horrible state that it is now.
Yea GEJ failed but what we are seeing in this government is failure too on their own part. So far so bad.

I never believed that things will go this horrible to the point of suffering fuel scarcity again after Buhari increased it to 145 naira per litre. I bought at 210 naira today. What a shame.
I never believed that dollar will rise to 365 naira per dollar within a year or two of Buhari's stay in power.
I never believed the price of goods will rise so sharply within few months of Buhari's stay in power.
The case of Fulani herdsmen and Buhari's silence is so unbelievable yet true. Too many things to mention but let me stop here for now.

The most pathetic thing about all these and more is that Buhari's supporters shamelessly look for stupld excuses to defend their master. Quite a shame. I am tired of their vain and inglorious excuses. They should give us a break pls. I was also a Buhari supporter but i dont support people so foolishly.

I have come to the realization that Buhari lacks leadership qualities. People like me supported him due to his hard stand on anti corruption and the fact that we needed to end Jonathan's thief thief government. GEJ was not an option at all and he remains not an option for me even today. He failed woefully too. Next election in 2019 i am gonna look out for a man with leadership qualities backed with excellent track record of leadership skills. Enough of this mess.

don't wait bro... You know what to do

Re: Buhari!!! I Cant Believe This Is Happening. by honourhim: 9:04am On Jan 08, 2018
kings09:

You can see the height of foolishness he displayed. This tells much about the kind of mindset that supporters of Buhari in the face of the current hardship in the country possesses. Its quite pathetic.
Re: Buhari!!! I Cant Believe This Is Happening. by honourhim: 9:09am On Jan 08, 2018
SLIDEwaxie:
don't wait bro... You know what to do

Obviously what you will do when Buhari crashes out.

1 Like

Re: Buhari!!! I Cant Believe This Is Happening. by honourhim: 9:29am On Jan 08, 2018
iamrealdeji:
Bros,you're not the only one that feels that way o. I used to be a die hard Buhari supporter too but I've come to admit he's a total mess. but some people are still bringing up silly excuses for his numerous shortcomings. I consider such people as proud and they feel they're more perfect than being humans. they feel anything they say is final. they don't want to say otherwise from all they've said about Buhari during his campaigning. they want to be right always they want to be seen as prophets but their prophesy is totally wrong. people should admit Buhari is a mess and stop deceiving themselves

My dear i thought that Buhari's hard stand against corruption will translate to good governance but that was wrong of me. Leadership quality is a different thing entirely. Osibanjo has leadership qualities much more than Buhari. Infact Buhari has none.

As you can see his supporters here are bringing up silly excuses as usual to defend him. For me we need to look for a candidate with excellent leadership qualities to vote for in 2019. Atiku is not an option for me though. I believe more credible Nigerians will come into the race in the weeks and months ahead. If a credible candidate comes and pick Osibanjo or a another good Yoruba leader as his running mate i will vote for them, My concern here is not about my Igbo tribe. Nigeria needs to move out of this current mess asap. Thats the main thing now. And if they get it right they can go for second term, i dont care, i will still vote for them.
Re: Buhari!!! I Cant Believe This Is Happening. by powerkey: 10:06am On Jan 08, 2018
verydark:

Don't be sick. I thought you took your drugs before the harmattan?

What concern the East with herdsmen APC and Buhari?

Afonjas should leave the East out of their blame game and enjoy their change.

1 Like

Re: Buhari!!! I Cant Believe This Is Happening. by verydark: 10:14am On Jan 08, 2018
powerkey:

Don't be sick. I thought you took your drugs before the harmattan?

What concern the East with herdsmen APC and Buhari?

Afonjas should leave the East out of their blame game and enjoy their change.

na you easterners dey cry our ears full daily about herdsmen APC and Buhari.

how many people that this madness concern come online to make noise day and night.?

when we start talking about other things,una always try to distract by mentioning herdsmen APC and Buhari over and over again.

we talk about money,herdsmen APC and Buhari.we talk about fuel,herdsmen APC and Buhari.we talking about the world,herdsmen APC and Buhari.

you people are just a pain.
Re: Buhari!!! I Cant Believe This Is Happening. by akinyeleaa: 4:26pm On Jan 08, 2018
MeanChris:

Buhari will win because the Northerners will vote him for obvious reasons (no brains), the YORUBAS WILL VOTE HIM TO SPITE IGBOS, the Igbos will take the election a little more unserious than they have in the past so no voting entirely.. sweet victory for the dictator!

The bolded above is my only problem with you people. How many times do we have to tell you that Igbos have no influence on our decisions. Yorubas vote based on convictions not sentiments.
2011, we voted Jonathan against buhari.
2015, same candidates and we did the exact opposite. Why do people keep tying our destiny with Igbos now.
I love Igbos a lot but this "Yoruba will do so and so because of Igbos" rhetoric is just annoying abeg.
Back to Buhari matter, I supported him earlier and I can forgive all his blunders but not this Benue genocide, he's going back home 2019 except if Benue people no be humans
Re: Buhari!!! I Cant Believe This Is Happening. by honourhim: 8:33pm On Jan 08, 2018
verydark:

See how you are disgracing yourself
Re: Buhari!!! I Cant Believe This Is Happening. by honourhim: 11:06am On Jan 09, 2018
SouthEastFacts:

Its only NW that will vote Buhari. As usual, votes from SW will be splitted.

Sure the south west will split their vote. Buhari will get more votes from Yoruba muslims than christians.
Buhari will also have split votes in the north because they may have 3 candidates from there so it wont be like 2015 when it was north vs south.
Buhari will get less votes in the south east and south south.

Obviously,, even Buhari is not sure of his victory that's he is coming back to Igbo land to campaign despite the 5% he from our people here which some Yorubas here refer to as irrelevant votes.

Quite a shame on those of them who kept on making noise here that Buhari does not need Igbo votes to win. Today he is taking his campaign to Igbo land to the shame of his ignorant supporters.
Re: Buhari!!! I Cant Believe This Is Happening. by SouthEastFacts: 3:13pm On Jan 09, 2018
honourhim:

Sure the south west will split their vote. Buhari will get more votes from Yoruba muslims than christians.
Buhari will also have split votes in the north because they may have 3 candidates from there so it wont be like 2015 when it was north vs south.
Buhari will get less votes in the south east and south south.

Obviously,, even Buhari is not sure of his victory that's he is coming back to Igbo land to campaign despite the 5% he from our people here which some Yorubas here refer to as irrelevant votes.

Quite a shame on those of them who kept on making noise here that Buhari does not need Igbo votes to win. Today he is taking his campaign to Igbo land to the shame of his ignorant supporters.
The first thing Buhari Campaign Team did after the election was to run an analysis of the Presidential election. They found out that PDP got a lot of votes from Igbo dominated area which split the so heavily that he won SW with about 500k votes while Anambra alone voted over 600k for PDP.

Another separate analysis shows that Igbos didn't fully mobilized for the election. If turn out had been like before, from 1999-2011, Jonathan would have won by 500k votes, but when we ran our own analysis we found out that Jonathan would have won by over 1 million not 500k.

We are doing an analysis for Atiku Campaign Team to educate him appropriately.

Watch out, Buhari will concentrate his campaign in SE than SW.

Atiku is your NEXT! President.
Re: Buhari!!! I Cant Believe This Is Happening. by iamrealdeji(m): 5:47pm On Jan 09, 2018
Usto:
THE UNKNOWN LIQUOR IN THE OF CORRIDOR OF POWER.

By: Owa Oluwaseun Bola.

I think the liquor is brewed with the devil's blood, when you take a glass served by the pint, you get drunk and become a different man entirely, when it runs through your veins you become a devil in human incarnate, the commoners becomes your target, the people that voted you in becomes nothing, your political ideology becomes that of evil, the liquor will reset your cerebral cortex default setting and burry your senses then you start making the alien policies, you jetison the good wills and opt for the evil deeds, the love of the common men will be wipes off your heart and replaced with love of the devil while dancing to beat of the liquor, you begin seeing the plesbeians as your enemies and the oppositions becomes the garget of your archery skill, you get lost and don't want found until you are outside the power corridor, you will sit on the throne and hear the cries of the governed but choose to ignore them and succeed in dancing to the tone of the naysayers, you will be surrounded by sycophants who are bent on utilising the unconscious state of the boozer of the unknown liquor for their own personal interests at the peril of the masses, you become a Tyrant, Power drunkard, Pussywhiped yet your wife sees you as a carring husband.
Adolf Hitler was an handsome man every lady would dream to marry, he had only one wife and never a philanderer, he wasn't a drunkard neither did he smoked but when he tasted the unknown liquor in the power corridor, his Nazism ideology will tell you the influence of the unknown gin.
Robert Mugabe was ajudgded the man of the people, a patriotic leader with the love of the masses at heart, whenever l read this man's quotes and his epic poems, l never thought a sage like him could indulge in an act of profane, we all know how he get drunk and kissed his then secretary and eventually snatched her from her husband, the woman who later scattered his kingdom and partitioned the closeness between him and his childhood friends in ZANU-PF.
When the court imposed and the youngest governor in Nigeria was inugrated in Kogi State, the youths actually thought he would understand the plights of the youths who are swimming in the pool of joblessness, you just have to be in the state to see the intoxication of the unknown liquor in every household in the state, the rate of suicide cases among the state workers will convince you this man is drunk and displaying the skills of the wicked rum.
Aregbesola which the people once enjoyed and fondly called 'Oranmiyan' as a result of his people's oriented policies he used to initiate during his first term in office but now that he has tested the liquor has become a pioneer of half salary which has earned him the name 'babahafusa' (father of half always) because of the iron hand he grips the state labourers with.
The once most celebrated black man in the world (Obama), his last stand on anti-gay bill will tell you the amount of glass he was served with from the unknown liquor
The "l belongs to everybody and belongs to nobody" of General Muhammadu Buhari shows he never took the liquor when he uttered the statement during his inauguration ceremony as a faithful Muslim who knows the firm stand of Islam against achoholism, do l need to tell you this man is now in the league of the liquor boozers?
When the world acclaimed noble man, Nelson Mandela said "virtually all men can stand adversity but, to put a true test on a man's character, give him power, money to worsen everything, give him both" he must have been aware of the unknown liquor in the corridor of power.

I pray l never taste this unknown liquor when l ascend to the seat of power (Amen and Amen)!!!
There is no unknown liquor anywhere. Its just whom they truly are. There are still some very good leaders. No leader in the world is perfect though buy amidst Obama's gay law,he was a great leader You can't say he was not a good leader because he had no option than to support the gay law since there are many gays in America and they campaign always. Don't tell me this article is to make up another excuse for Buhari's failure. Hitler was naturally wicked,it isn't because of any power. A good leader is good,a bad leader is bad,don't try to make excuses for them
Re: Buhari!!! I Cant Believe This Is Happening. by Alariwo2: 6:12pm On Jan 09, 2018
Cry all you like.. PDP is not coming back.
#Forwardever
Re: Buhari!!! I Cant Believe This Is Happening. by honourhim: 7:13pm On Jan 09, 2018
Alariwo2:
Cry all you like.. PDP is not coming back.
#Forwardever

The days when focus was on party are gradually getting over. Wake up from sleep
This is 2018. Focus is now shifting to individuals and their track records.

We hope that more Northerners will join the race in the days ahead and Nigerians will decide who they want, not party. Both APC and PDP are the same party of deceits.

(1) (Reply)

See 'Magic' Of El-rufai's Electronic Voting In Kaduna LG Elections / Anambra & Delta States Shuts Down Niger Bridge Onitsha- Pictures / Adams Oshiomole Convid Lockdown Look- Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.