Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,130 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

How Kidnapper Don Waney Was Killed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Kidnapper Don Waney Was Killed (36944 Views)

Shocking After Photos Of Notorious Kidnapper, Don Waney’s Mansion Demolished By / Inside Details Of How Dreaded Kidnapper, “general” Don Waney Was Killed / See The Dead Body Of Notorious Militant, Don Waney Killed By Soldiers (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Kidnapper Don Waney Was Killed by giftsunday2017: 5:50am On Jan 08, 2018
Nigerian Army confirms killing of suspected notorious kidnapper – Don Waney

The authorities of 6 Division Nigerian Army Port Harcourt wish to inform the peace loving people of Omoku in ONELGA in particular, Rivers State and indeed the entire good people of Niger Delta in general that the notorious cult leader, kidnap kingpin and mass murderer Don Waney is dead.

This was made known by the deputy director Army Public Relations, Colonel AMINU ILIYASU on Sunday.

Recall that in the early hours of Monday 20th November 2017, troops of 6 Division Nigerian Army acting on credible information from some patriotic members of the public raided the evil Don Waney enclave in Omoku, ONELGA Rivers State where shocking discoveries of assorted weapons, dynamites, bags of suspected cannabis, full military camouflage uniforms, military boots, military communication radios, 10 human skulls and human bones were discovered. Additionally, in continuation of the operation on Tuesday 21st November 2017, the troops also exhumed decomposing bodies of some of his victims in his shrine in the glaring eyes of the media who were invited to witness first hand.

Perhaps not satisfied with the numerous lives of innocent citizens he took, Don Waney masterminded the despicable New Year day mayhem in Omoku in which he led his notorious gang of criminals to murder 23 peace loving citizens of Omoku when they were returning from Cross Over Service at about 1:30am on Monday 1st January 2018.

Intense surveillance activities on him and his gang by the Department of State Services (DSS) Rivers State Command revealed that after committing these atrocities he relocated to a neighbourhood within Enugu Town in Enugu State where he rented an apartment and started living among unsuspecting neighbours within the community.

From the relative safety of his newly-rented apartment, Don Waney was already perfecting plans to wrought another mayhem in Omoku in which he was to attack churches, schools, Army and Police locations and the RESIDENCES of the generality of the already traumatized people of Omoku. However, following his successful geo-location to his new Enugu neighbourhood hideout by the DSS Rivers State Command, a combined team of troops of 82 Division Nigerian Army Enugu and personnel of DSS Rivers State Command raided the hideout to arrest him and his other accomplices.

Incidentally on sensing that the combine team were closing in on his residence, Don Waney, his Second- in- Command (Ikechukwu Adiele) and another gang member (Lucky Ode) attempted to escape through the back exit of the apartment and were shot down by the eagle eyed troops in the process. One of them died on the spot while the other 2 who sustained gun shot wounds eventually died while being evacuated for medical attention.

The remains of Don Waney and his cohorts were brought back to Port Harcourt Rivers State by the combine team and handed over to the Rivers State Police Command for further action.

To this end, the authorities of 6 Division Nigerian Army Port Harcourt wishes to use this opportunity to extend their condolences to the families of all the victims of the evil Don Waney and his gang. We also wish to solicit your further cooperation in volunteering useful information to track down and arrest the remaining gang members so as to bring them to justice for a peaceful, prosperous and secured Omoku community, ONELGA, Rivers State and the entire Niger Delta region.

You are kindly requested to disseminate this information to the general public. Thank you for your usual cooperation.

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2018/01/nigerian-army-confirms-killing-suspected-notorious-kidnapper-don-waney/amp/

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Kidnapper Don Waney Was Killed by KardinalZik(m): 6:15am On Jan 08, 2018
If you LIVE by the gun, you must surely DIE by the gun. May God punish the soul of the wicked departed.
FIRE BURN THE WICKED!

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Kidnapper Don Waney Was Killed by RZArecta(m): 6:58am On Jan 08, 2018
Op, where are the "inside details" you spoke about ? Bloggers no get sense Sha

70 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Kidnapper Don Waney Was Killed by BeingFrank(m): 7:59am On Jan 08, 2018
Note; i'm not supporting the kidnappers at all, but there are thousands of fulani or muslims murderers who killed and are killing innocent souls still roaming the street without even a finger being pointed at them. When last did u hear of a northern criminal being arrested, made to feel the rout of the law or killed for the crimes they committed. Or are u going to quote me wrong by the fact that the same govt. that kill non-northern criminals, do send the military to protect a gang of murders called fulani heardsmen, even during their very evil act? The message here, is that we should intensify our voices against this so called dual ideology or very partial system of governance. Anyone who breaks the law, must be punished by the law, even though the president is from ur village. For those quoting me with very myopic or sentimental minds, again note that i'm not supporting the kinnappers directly nor indirectly, i'm only using
the opportunity to send a message across. 'A
murderer is a murderer no matter where he/
she hails, and should all be treated equally for
a better society'.

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Kidnapper Don Waney Was Killed by Nobody: 9:04am On Jan 08, 2018
Patiently waiting for the inside details.
Someone should please help me point it out if and when you see it.

There is a special place in hell reserved for bloggers.

31 Likes

Re: How Kidnapper Don Waney Was Killed by neonly: 9:04am On Jan 08, 2018
Who I go blame now sef buhari how far
Re: How Kidnapper Don Waney Was Killed by Ezedon(m): 9:04am On Jan 08, 2018
APC regime are producing lots of criminals due to how careless the government is with the citizen that makes every one to look for means of survival

5 Likes

Re: How Kidnapper Don Waney Was Killed by Asito(m): 9:04am On Jan 08, 2018
chicagoPD:
The guy they claimed was killed last year undecided

People jubilated on hearing that fake news and thus the reason for the 01-01-18 massacre.

7 Likes

Re: How Kidnapper Don Waney Was Killed by Sellfish(m): 9:05am On Jan 08, 2018
I Remember how this dude's wedding and child dedication trended on nairaland.....So many VIPs present at both.... Now he is lying dead, none of those VIPs have come out to claim him as their friend sad

I really don't want to think it was pure unadulterated greed that made that girl marry this dude cry... In order to keep my sanity, I will just assume she married him under grievous threat/duress sad

28 Likes

Re: How Kidnapper Don Waney Was Killed by chicagoPD(m): 9:07am On Jan 08, 2018
The guy they claimed was killed last year undecided

6 Likes

Re: How Kidnapper Don Waney Was Killed by Rmxr: 9:08am On Jan 08, 2018
Hmmm
Re: How Kidnapper Don Waney Was Killed by potterdon: 9:08am On Jan 08, 2018
I don't believe this news at all the stories doesn't add up
Re: How Kidnapper Don Waney Was Killed by Chiedu4Trump: 9:09am On Jan 08, 2018
HAS ANYBODY NOTICED THAT Fulani HERDSMEN NEVER GET ARRESTED!

THEY EVEN BOAST OF WHY THEY KILL AND STILL NOBODY ARRESTS THEM

15 Likes

Re: How Kidnapper Don Waney Was Killed by annnikky(f): 9:09am On Jan 08, 2018
Is still the same news of yesterday nothing new in it so op where is the inside details kwanu undecided

10 Likes

Re: How Kidnapper Don Waney Was Killed by Asito(m): 9:09am On Jan 08, 2018
potterdon:
I don't believe this news at all the stories doesn't add up

I dunno what to say to you o.

2 Likes

Re: How Kidnapper Don Waney Was Killed by TIDDOLL(m): 9:11am On Jan 08, 2018
And the Inside Details undecided

Mtcheeww

1 Like

Re: How Kidnapper Don Waney Was Killed by qualityovenbake(m): 9:11am On Jan 08, 2018
Rest in Pieces.
Re: How Kidnapper Don Waney Was Killed by harnnydee30: 9:11am On Jan 08, 2018
evil x bad.. remember u gonna die someday, whatever you do do good
Re: How Kidnapper Don Waney Was Killed by princeade86(m): 9:11am On Jan 08, 2018
where Are d details pls

1 Like

Re: How Kidnapper Don Waney Was Killed by seguno2: 9:11am On Jan 08, 2018
giftsunday2017:

Recall that in the early hours of Monday 20th November 2017, troops of 6 Division Nigerian Army acting on credible information from some patriotic members of the public

This is the most important part of the article.
Kidnappers, thieves and corrupt criminals are not ghosts, aliens or spirits.
They are ordinary citizens like us who have chosen to be delinquent and misbehave.
Let us be forever vigilant to make ourselves safe and secure.

4 Likes

Re: How Kidnapper Don Waney Was Killed by obonujoker(m): 9:11am On Jan 08, 2018
You killed children of God and you think you'd have peace....

Well hell fire dey sha....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Kidnapper Don Waney Was Killed by ArcFresky(m): 9:11am On Jan 08, 2018
BeingFrank:
Note; i'm not supporting the kidnappers at all, but there are thousands of fulani or muslims murderers who killed and are killing innocent souls still roaming the street without even a finger being pointed at them. When last did u hear of a northern criminal being arrested, made to feel the rout of the law or killed for the crimes they committed. Or are u going to quote me wrong by the fact that the same govt. that kill non-northern criminals, do send the military to protect a gang of murders called fulani heardsmen, even during their very evil act? The message here, is that we should intensify our voices against this so called dual ideology or very partial system of governance. Anyone who breaks the law, must be punished by the law, even though the president is from ur village.

His own was even too much....
Was feeling like untouchable.

Everything naa tactics....
Same thing happened to Kanu,
Where arrogance entered their heads and they felt they could do anything and get away with it, untill the law struck unexpectedly.

These people were being paid by GEJ, thats why everything was quiet.
PMB is just racially sensitive, fulani herdmen should have been dealt with now.

3 Likes

Re: How Kidnapper Don Waney Was Killed by Dcholeric: 9:12am On Jan 08, 2018
if these people can be killed . why are Fulani herdsmen invisible to this government?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Kidnapper Don Waney Was Killed by Nobody: 9:12am On Jan 08, 2018
And he joins the likes of Shekau as one of the few "emminent" Nigerians to have 'died' more than once...

4 Likes

Re: How Kidnapper Don Waney Was Killed by Nobody: 9:12am On Jan 08, 2018
giftsunday2017:

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2018/01/nigerian-army-confirms-killing-suspected-notorious-kidnapper-don-waney/amp/
this rubbish make FP yesterday
What's wrong with all this MOD
They will not approve at least one to be in FP
Is nonsense they will be approving
Re: How Kidnapper Don Waney Was Killed by IamPatriotic(m): 9:13am On Jan 08, 2018
Wike won't be happy with this cheering news his rank is seriously depleted ahead of 2019 .....
Re: How Kidnapper Don Waney Was Killed by mywells: 9:13am On Jan 08, 2018
APC government are clueless only shielding the northerners and I know the army are afraid of Fulani herbsmen no equality.

1 Like

Re: How Kidnapper Don Waney Was Killed by WHOcarex: 9:13am On Jan 08, 2018
Re: How Kidnapper Don Waney Was Killed by notoriousbabe: 9:13am On Jan 08, 2018
BeingFrank:
Note; i'm not supporting the kidnappers at all, but there are thousands of fulani or muslims murderers who killed and are killing innocent souls still roaming the street without even a finger being pointed at them. When last did u hear of a northern criminal being arrested, made to feel the rout of the law or killed for the crimes they committed. Or are u going to quote me wrong by the fact that the same govt. that kill non-northern criminals, do send the military to protect a gang of murders called fulani heardsmen, even during their very evil act? The message here, is that we should intensify our voices against this so called dual ideology or very partial system of governance. Anyone who breaks the law, must be punished by the law, even though the president is from ur village.
let buhari protect his people for now,by 2023 when there is change of government they will pay for it

3 Likes

Re: How Kidnapper Don Waney Was Killed by checkedout: 9:16am On Jan 08, 2018
BeingFrank:

Off course you are not supporting him directly but indirectly.
Oponu

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP governors meet in Port Harcourt, commends Wike (Photo) / Buhari Presents Ndoma As 'Governorship Candidate' Instead Of Owan Enoh / Moment President Tinubu Named Gbajabiamila Chief Of Staff, Akume As SGF (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.