Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,206 members, 7,836,014 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

How Kidnapper Don Waney Was Killed - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Kidnapper Don Waney Was Killed (36976 Views)

Shocking After Photos Of Notorious Kidnapper, Don Waney’s Mansion Demolished By / Inside Details Of How Dreaded Kidnapper, “general” Don Waney Was Killed / See The Dead Body Of Notorious Militant, Don Waney Killed By Soldiers (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Kidnapper Don Waney Was Killed by jaszplus12(m): 10:33am On Jan 08, 2018
Sellfish:
I Remember how this dude's wedding and child dedication trended on nairaland.....So many VIPs present at both.... Now he is lying dead, none of those VIPs have come out to claim him as their friend sad

I really don't want to think it was pure unadulterated greed that made that girl marry this dude cry... In order to keep my sanity, I will just assume she married him under grievous threat/duress sad
I agree....look at her smile, it's just on the surface!
so sorry that some ladies are driven to bear shame, fear and compulsory relations with some sub humans!
Re: How Kidnapper Don Waney Was Killed by webngnews: 10:45am On Jan 08, 2018
Hmmmm
Re: How Kidnapper Don Waney Was Killed by Passenger27: 10:55am On Jan 08, 2018
[quote author=BeingFrank post=63994758]Note; i'm not supporting the kidnappers at all, but there are thousands of fulani or muslims murderers who killed and are killing innocent souls still roaming the street without even a finger being pointed at them. When last did u hear of a northern criminal being arrested, made to feel the rout of the law or killed for the crimes they committed. Or are u going to quote me wrong by the fact that the same govt. that kill non-northern criminals, do send the military to protect a gang of murders called fulani heardsmen, even during their very evil act? The message here, is that we should intensify our voices against this so called dual ideology or very partial system of governance. Anyone who breaks the law, must be punished by the law, even though the president is from ur village.

Shur up jare. U are tactically sympathising with the kidnappers. About criminals in the north, didnt u c d picture yesterday of so many boko haram members killed by d army. What is wrong with u people down south? Always showing hatred to those from d northern axis.
Re: How Kidnapper Don Waney Was Killed by Chiedu4Trump: 11:14am On Jan 08, 2018
magzey:

Just because your brother is a kidnapper and been killed �
Fulani the south is tired of u
Re: How Kidnapper Don Waney Was Killed by ushafe(m): 11:19am On Jan 08, 2018
ArcFresky:

His own was even too much....
Was feeling like untouchable.

Everything naa tactics....
Same thing happened to Kanu,
Where arrogance entered their heads and they felt they could do anything and get away with it, untill the law struck unexpectedly.

These people were being paid by GEJ, thats why everything was quiet.
PMB is just racially sensitive, fulani herdmen should have been dealt with now.

King and lord of liars association of nigeria (LAN)
Re: How Kidnapper Don Waney Was Killed by BeingFrank(m): 11:21am On Jan 08, 2018
[quote author=Passenger27 post=63999751][/quote] Why nt say same abt those who murder armless and innocent people in kaduna south, nor the fulani heardsmen terrorists killing and still openly sending threats? How many have been killed by the military or should i rather say, hw many have been protected by this ill government. I dnt hate law abiding citizens, i hate those who kill and go scot free, those who let them go scot free and those who like seeing them go unpunished. Dnt be myopic and blindly sentimental, who ever commits a crime should pay 4 it no matter where he/she comes from, simple.
Re: How Kidnapper Don Waney Was Killed by Nobody: 11:37am On Jan 08, 2018
Re: How Kidnapper Don Waney Was Killed by slurity1: 11:52am On Jan 08, 2018
BeingFrank:
Note; i'm not supporting the kidnappers at all, but there are thousands of fulani or muslims murderers who killed and are killing innocent souls still roaming the street without even a finger being pointed at them. When last did u hear of a northern criminal being arrested, made to feel the rout of the law or killed for the crimes they committed. Or are u going to quote me wrong by the fact that the same govt. that kill non-northern criminals, do send the military to protect a gang of murders called fulani heardsmen, even during their very evil act? The message here, is that we should intensify our voices against this so called dual ideology or very partial system of governance. Anyone who breaks the law, must be punished by the law, even though the president is from ur village. For those quoting me with very myopic or sentimental minds, again note that i'm not supporting the kinnappers directly nor indirectly, i'm only using
the opportunity to send a message across. 'A
murderer is a murderer no matter where he/
she hails, and should all be treated equally for
a better society'.
I bet my left yansh you are Igbo person to think the way you think. Nobody is supporting senseless killings either by don waney or Fulani herdsmen or bokoharam the Federal government fight against bokoharam that are from North does not discriminate but because some of Fulani herdsmen are still moving freely is now discrimination. Ask yourself this simple question. could the President be possibly happy or protecting the Fulani herdsmen ? for what purpose?
Re: How Kidnapper Don Waney Was Killed by BeingFrank(m): 11:57am On Jan 08, 2018
slurity1:
I bet my left yansh you are Igbo person to think the way you think. Nobody is supporting senseless killings either by don waney or Fulani herdsmen or bokoharam the Federal government fight against bokoharam that are from North does not discriminate but because some of Fulani herdsmen are still moving freely is now discrimination. Ask yourself this simple question. could the President be possibly happy or protecting the Fulani herdsmen ? for what purpose?
Ask urself that question, u always see through regional lines.
Re: How Kidnapper Don Waney Was Killed by talk2percy(m): 12:40pm On Jan 08, 2018
Shoot to kill Fulani herdsmen like this...the government should stop pampering these guys...it's becoming too obvious that this government is closely related to these terrorists. Buh it's ok...

1 Like

Re: How Kidnapper Don Waney Was Killed by ArcFresky(m): 1:16pm On Jan 08, 2018
ushafe:

King and lord of liars association of nigeria (LAN)

Lol,
Can you point out the lie?
Re: How Kidnapper Don Waney Was Killed by seguno2: 2:02pm On Jan 08, 2018
obonujoker:
Everyone on earth is a child of God.... irrespective of colour, tribe, religion, race etc....

Will you revise your post?
Re: How Kidnapper Don Waney Was Killed by bros856: 6:34pm On Jan 08, 2018
BeingFrank:
Note; i'm not supporting the kidnappers at all, but there are thousands of fulani or muslims murderers who killed and are killing innocent souls still roaming the street without even a finger being pointed at them. When last did u hear of a northern criminal being arrested, made to feel the rout of the law or killed for the crimes they committed. Or are u going to quote me wrong by the fact that the same govt. that kill non-northern criminals, do send the military to protect a gang of murders called fulani heardsmen, even during their very evil act? The message here, is that we should intensify our voices against this so called dual ideology or very partial system of governance. Anyone who breaks the law, must be punished by the law, even though the president is from ur village. For those quoting me with very myopic or sentimental minds, again note that i'm not supporting the kinnappers directly nor indirectly, i'm only using
the opportunity to send a message across. 'A
murderer is a murderer no matter where he/
she hails, and should all be treated equally for
a better society'.
Let me remind you that thousand of Boko haram members killed everyday by our great gallant soldiers are all northern criminals so think before you write on social media. Am not a northerner, am from Niger Delta region, lets stop worshiping criminal in the name of fighting for our oil. No Boko Haram member who we all know are criminals from the north has been spared by our gallant soldiers for some years now.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chuba Ezekwesili Graduates From Yale University (Photos) / We Were Never One Country - Bukola Saraki / If My Being A Governor Is A Mistake, Let Them Continue To Make Mistakes - Fubara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.