Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,281 members, 7,836,250 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

How Kidnapper Don Waney Was Killed - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Kidnapper Don Waney Was Killed (36979 Views)

Shocking After Photos Of Notorious Kidnapper, Don Waney’s Mansion Demolished By / Inside Details Of How Dreaded Kidnapper, “general” Don Waney Was Killed / See The Dead Body Of Notorious Militant, Don Waney Killed By Soldiers (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Kidnapper Don Waney Was Killed by notoriousbabe: 9:16am On Jan 08, 2018
Sellfish:
I Remember how this dude's wedding trended on nairaland.....
but why your son come resemble your wife's ex boyfriend? kai the resemblance too much
Re: How Kidnapper Don Waney Was Killed by BeingFrank(m): 9:17am On Jan 08, 2018
ArcFresky:

His own was even too much....
Was feeling like untouchable.

Everything naa tactics....
Same thing happened to Kanu,
Where arrogance entered their heads and they felt they could do anything and get away with it, untill the law struck unexpectedly.

These people were being paid by GEJ, thats why everything was quiet.
PMB is just racially sensitive, fulani herdmen should have been dealt with now.

The kdnapper deserves whatever happened to him, bt fulani heardsmen killing and maiming at will, should be treated same and equally celebrated. Dnt u think so?
Re: How Kidnapper Don Waney Was Killed by AkpaMgbor(m): 9:18am On Jan 08, 2018
Two questions,
1. Are they sure he was the one who masterminded that new year massacre?
2. Is he truly dead??

If the answer to my questions is positive then a very big thumbs up to the guys that wasted him..they are true heroes!
Re: How Kidnapper Don Waney Was Killed by optimismlaz(m): 9:18am On Jan 08, 2018
Its always good to live a good life. Who ever that kills must be kill the same way. What goes around comes around
Re: How Kidnapper Don Waney Was Killed by seguno2: 9:18am On Jan 08, 2018
obonujoker:
You killed children of God and you think you'd have peace....

Well hell fire dey sha....

So your god waited for him to kill church people before he could act?
What kind of god does that?
The other victims were not godly enough or what?
Reason well before you talk anyhow.

1 Like

Re: How Kidnapper Don Waney Was Killed by talk2emma: 9:20am On Jan 08, 2018
When are they going to start killing deadly politicians
Re: How Kidnapper Don Waney Was Killed by Nobody: 9:21am On Jan 08, 2018
smiley
Re: How Kidnapper Don Waney Was Killed by FRANKOSKI(m): 9:22am On Jan 08, 2018
zThe dead worried not
Re: How Kidnapper Don Waney Was Killed by solify003: 9:22am On Jan 08, 2018
I blive that if dis semi trained criminals can be killed, those bastard herdsmen can also b dealt with
Re: How Kidnapper Don Waney Was Killed by mvem(m): 9:23am On Jan 08, 2018
BeingFrank:
Note; i'm not supporting the kidnappers at all, but there are thousands of fulani or muslims murderers who killed and are killing innocent souls still roaming the street without even a finger being pointed at them. When last did u hear of a northern criminal being arrested, made to feel the rout of the law or killed for the crimes they committed. Or are u going to quote me wrong by the fact that the same govt. that kill non-northern criminals, do send the military to protect a gang of murders called fulani heardsmen, even during their very evil act? The message here, is that we should intensify our voices against this so called dual ideology or very partial system of governance. Anyone who breaks the law, must be punished by the law, even though the president is from ur village.
...they killed someone that killed ur people, what else again

1 Like

Re: How Kidnapper Don Waney Was Killed by BeingFrank(m): 9:23am On Jan 08, 2018
checkedout:

Off course you are not supporting him directly but indirectly.
Oponu
No, u got it wrong, i'm supporting him neither directly nor indirectly, i'm only using the opportunity to send a message across. 'A murderer is a murderer no matter where he/she hails, and should all be treated equally for a better society'. Dnt u think so?
Re: How Kidnapper Don Waney Was Killed by Nobody: 9:25am On Jan 08, 2018
Sellfish:
I Remember how this dude's wedding and child dedication trended on nairaland.....So many VIPs present at both.... Now he is lying dead, none of those VIPs have come out to claim him as their friend sad

I really don't want to think it was pure unadulterated greed that made that girl marry this dude cry... In order to keep my sanity, I will just assume she married him under grievous threat/duress sad

is this the picture of Don Waney?

I learnt he was celebrated and even conferred a Chieftaincy title by the king of his community
Re: How Kidnapper Don Waney Was Killed by Sellfish(m): 9:26am On Jan 08, 2018
Randy91:

is this the picture of Don Waney?

I learnt he was celebrated and even conferred a Chieftaincy title by the king of his community

Yes... They both are
Re: How Kidnapper Don Waney Was Killed by onomeabuja: 9:27am On Jan 08, 2018
giftsunday2017:

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2018/01/nigerian-army-confirms-killing-suspected-notorious-kidnapper-don-waney/amp/
NO BE THE SAME STORY OF YESTERDAY B THIS
I THINK SAY UNA WAN TELL US HOW UR HELICOPTER TAKE LAND HIM PLACE & DO THE COMMANDO STYLE LIKE OSAMA BIN LADIN....
I BEG ANOTHER NEWS JOOOR??
Re: How Kidnapper Don Waney Was Killed by BeingFrank(m): 9:28am On Jan 08, 2018
mvem:
...they killed someone that killed ur people, what else again
I'm only using
the opportunity to send a message across. 'A
murderer is a murderer no matter where he/
she hails, and should all be treated equally for
a better society'. Thats my point?
Re: How Kidnapper Don Waney Was Killed by ArcFresky(m): 9:29am On Jan 08, 2018
BeingFrank:
The kdnapper deserves whatever happened to him, bt fulani heardsmen killing and maiming at will, should be treated same and equally celebrated. Dnt u think so?
yea
Thats why i said PMB is a sort of racist.

1 Like

Re: How Kidnapper Don Waney Was Killed by 9inches(m): 9:29am On Jan 08, 2018
Last November, we were told "he was reportedly killed by a combined force of OSPAC (Onelga Security outfit) and other security agents in the state.... Waney’s death was also confirmed by the Caretaker Committee Chairman of Ogba/Egbema/Ndoni Local Government Area, ONELGA, of the state, Osi Olisa."

Someone please explain.
Re: How Kidnapper Don Waney Was Killed by Nobody: 9:30am On Jan 08, 2018
okay. smiley
Re: How Kidnapper Don Waney Was Killed by ipodstinks: 9:30am On Jan 08, 2018
Sellfish:
I Remember how this dude's wedding and child dedication trended on nairaland.....So many VIPs present at both.... Now he is lying dead, none of those VIPs have come out to claim him as their friend sad

I really don't want to think it was pure unadulterated greed that made that girl marry this dude cry... In order to keep my sanity, I will just assume she married him under grievous threat/duress sad
So the guy get wife n kid self. Wonder what they will be telling his kid later in life.
Re: How Kidnapper Don Waney Was Killed by EASY39(m): 9:31am On Jan 08, 2018
chicagoPD:
The guy they claimed was killed last year undecided
abio Apaji Niyen Kee,don Wayne Killed On Nov 20 2017,lolz
Re: How Kidnapper Don Waney Was Killed by BeingFrank(m): 9:32am On Jan 08, 2018
saintmark88:

U r very stu.pi.d
And u r very myopic or sentimental.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Kidnapper Don Waney Was Killed by magzey: 9:36am On Jan 08, 2018
Chiedu4Trump:
HAS ANYBODY NOTICED THAT Fulani HERDSMEN NEVER GET ARRESTED!

THEY EVEN BOAST OF WHY THEY KILL AND STILL NOBODY ARRESTS THEM
Just because your brother is a kidnapper and been killed �
Re: How Kidnapper Don Waney Was Killed by possibility1234: 9:36am On Jan 08, 2018
Why can't you do the same to Fulani Herdsmen?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Kidnapper Don Waney Was Killed by EASY39(m): 9:38am On Jan 08, 2018
Sellfish:

most Of this girls they were all cultist and their gand member.

1 Like

Re: How Kidnapper Don Waney Was Killed by Lifestone(m): 9:41am On Jan 08, 2018
BeingFrank:
Note; i'm not supporting the kidnappers at all, but there are thousands of fulani or muslims murderers who killed and are killing innocent souls still roaming the street without even a finger being pointed at them. When last did u hear of a northern criminal being arrested, made to feel the rout of the law or killed for the crimes they committed. Or are u going to quote me wrong by the fact that the same govt. that kill non-northern criminals, do send the military to protect a gang of murders called fulani heardsmen, even during their very evil act? The message here, is that we should intensify our voices against this so called dual ideology or very partial system of governance. Anyone who breaks the law, must be punished by the law, even though the president is from ur village.
In a way you think this guy shouldn't have been taken out ! Your reasoning is scary, 23 people murdered by this heartless guy no need to talk he deserves to be out 100%. As for the herdsmen, they deserve no mercy. Period

1 Like

Re: How Kidnapper Don Waney Was Killed by bionixs: 9:54am On Jan 08, 2018
giftsunday2017:

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2018/01/nigerian-army-confirms-killing-suspected-notorious-kidnapper-don-waney/amp/
very misleading news. He was killed before the cross over mayhem,so I read on NL and many other platforms. who do I believe now?
Re: How Kidnapper Don Waney Was Killed by bionixs: 9:58am On Jan 08, 2018
chicagoPD:
The guy they claimed was killed last year undecided
don't mind them. I am so scared of this country now. we are massively misled,don't know who and what to believe any more. the people are not helping matter as they are skewed or biased, no asking pertinent questions. Easily carried away. I read this same news last year and now it happened this year

1 Like

Re: How Kidnapper Don Waney Was Killed by obonujoker(m): 10:02am On Jan 08, 2018
seguno2:

So your god waited for him to kill church people before he could act?
What kind of god does that?
The other victims were not godly enough or what?
Reason well before you talk anyhow.

Everyone on earth is a child of God.... irrespective of colour, tribe, religion, race etc....
Re: How Kidnapper Don Waney Was Killed by BeingFrank(m): 10:08am On Jan 08, 2018
Lifestone:

In a way you think this guy shouldn't have been taken out ! Your reasoning is scary, 23 people murdered by this heartless guy no need to talk he deserves to be out 100%. As for the herdsmen, they deserve no mercy. Period
I'm only using
the opportunity to send a message across. 'A
murderer is a murderer no matter where he/
she hails, and should all be treated equally for
a better society'. Thats just my point.
Re: How Kidnapper Don Waney Was Killed by zendy: 10:11am On Jan 08, 2018
Lifestone:

I dont know this don Wany but are you sure he masterminded the new year killings? Have you any proof besides the allegation of the authorities? If we keep believing anything we hear, what it means is that anybody can be gunned down and the authorities will say its a kidnapper or armed robber.

From the pictures, I can see that these guys were captured alive then killed. There are signs of torture on them. So why kill them? Why not bring them in alive and let them face the law? They might even have useful information to give the authorities.

It is time for people to stop this 'zombie mentality' of beliving whatever the authorities say

Also, it is time for people to start asking why the Army is doing the job of the police? It is not the job of the Army to go after kidnappers or cultists, the training of the Army is not crime prevention. Thats why they kill everybody anywhere they go.

This mentality of praising the wrong thing should stop
Re: How Kidnapper Don Waney Was Killed by highchief1: 10:27am On Jan 08, 2018
Sellfish:

wait o is this him when he was alife?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governor Soludo's Declaration Ending Sit-At-Home In Anambra / Chuba Ezekwesili Graduates From Yale University (Photos) / Governor Akeredolu Shares Ludo And Slippers To Voters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.