Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,921 members, 7,817,697 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

If Your Marriage Proposal Is Been Turned Down After 10yrs Of Dating. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Your Marriage Proposal Is Been Turned Down After 10yrs Of Dating. (368 Views)

"Why I Turned Down A Guy That Asked Me Out" - Twitter User / Man To Marry Elder Sister Of His Girlfriend Of 5 Years Who Turned Down Proposal / Lady Who Turned Down Boyfriend’s Marriage Proposal On Her Birthday Writes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Your Marriage Proposal Is Been Turned Down After 10yrs Of Dating. by Omuneizzy6(m): 9:54am On Jan 08, 2018
Nairalanders, when i see people post on social media that marriage proposal is been rejected or turned down by their T-shirt after ten years of dating it baffles me. Expecially the guys, Maybe they were playing..what would you do if your marriage proposal is been rejected or turned down by ur T-shirt after ten years of dating? For me i will poison that T-shirt.
Re: If Your Marriage Proposal Is Been Turned Down After 10yrs Of Dating. by LordHiffy(m): 9:56am On Jan 08, 2018
cant happen. after being with u for 10yrs? unless u did something unforgivable
Re: If Your Marriage Proposal Is Been Turned Down After 10yrs Of Dating. by Divay22(f): 10:08am On Jan 08, 2018
Lol
Poison grin grin grin grin

I don't know what I'll do, cus i don't see myself being in such scenario
Re: If Your Marriage Proposal Is Been Turned Down After 10yrs Of Dating. by IdeyFindWife: 10:17am On Jan 08, 2018
Proposals can be rejected anytime, there's no big deal to it especially when the rejecting party sees prospects of spending marital life as a victim or at the frequency of their partners limiting sides!

It's never too late to make a change (not the APC type o); the best course of action, once you find yourself on the wrong path will be making a u-turn except you're an incurable pathological liar like Lai who will keep lying to yourself.

Breaking up after wasting your partner's years, for flimsy selfish reasons, is however a no-no; the karma that'd whooz you then would take Ogidiga before settling down to work on you!
Re: If Your Marriage Proposal Is Been Turned Down After 10yrs Of Dating. by Romeo3(m): 10:33am On Jan 08, 2018
What idiot dates someone for 10 years?
Re: If Your Marriage Proposal Is Been Turned Down After 10yrs Of Dating. by Omuneizzy6(m): 10:35am On Jan 08, 2018
Divay22:
Lol
Poison grin grin grin grin

I don't know what I'll do, cus i don't see myself being in such scenario
But you know say na only guys dey propose to T-shirt so if they turn it down who e go pain pass? What is the essence of proposing to a T-shirt in the public sef.. I go do my own for inside my room..
Re: If Your Marriage Proposal Is Been Turned Down After 10yrs Of Dating. by Elparaiso(m): 10:35am On Jan 08, 2018
10 years? And both of you aren't synced about the future?

(1) (Reply)

Post Your Lastest Purchase Item / Signs You're Wasting Your Time On Him / 18 Tips About Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.