Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Wife Of Don Wanny, The Cultist And Kidnapper (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Wife Of Don Wanny, The Cultist And Kidnapper (Photos) (125090 Views)

AbdulAzeez Ibrahim: Ogun Police Arrest Suspected Serial Rapist And Kidnapper / Pictures Of Don Wanny, His Wife And Children / The Arrest Of Don Waney's Mother Was Why We Killed Worshippers In Omoku– Okotubo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Of Don Wanny, The Cultist And Kidnapper (Photos) by DozieInc(m): 7:58pm On Jan 08, 2018
Ok
Re: Wife Of Don Wanny, The Cultist And Kidnapper (Photos) by simplemach(m): 7:59pm On Jan 08, 2018
olasaad:

You mean Gov. Wike?

Probably, since he is the commander in chief
Re: Wife Of Don Wanny, The Cultist And Kidnapper (Photos) by congorasta: 7:59pm On Jan 08, 2018
women
Re: Wife Of Don Wanny, The Cultist And Kidnapper (Photos) by emmanuelpopson(m): 7:59pm On Jan 08, 2018
is this one news Worthy
mchewwwww..
nairaland is becoming a land of jokers.
give us news that will motivate and inspire the populace...gone are those days.....

1 Like

Re: Wife Of Don Wanny, The Cultist And Kidnapper (Photos) by prinsam30: 8:02pm On Jan 08, 2018
Na another dickk now go dey climb this fine babe now....... want a waste
Re: Wife Of Don Wanny, The Cultist And Kidnapper (Photos) by Richardabbey(m): 8:07pm On Jan 08, 2018
As I Walk Thru D Valley Of Shadow Of Death , I Con Dey Wonder
Wetin Carry Me Come Here
Re: Wife Of Don Wanny, The Cultist And Kidnapper (Photos) by Afonjas: 8:07pm On Jan 08, 2018
Don Wanny's family

Re: Wife Of Don Wanny, The Cultist And Kidnapper (Photos) by BeijinDossier: 8:07pm On Jan 08, 2018
There's nothing beautiful about this woman am looking at.
Re: Wife Of Don Wanny, The Cultist And Kidnapper (Photos) by lamalang(m): 8:07pm On Jan 08, 2018
Not wife now, the widow of the criminal
Re: Wife Of Don Wanny, The Cultist And Kidnapper (Photos) by Olifiz(m): 8:07pm On Jan 08, 2018
terrezo2002:
lesson for everyone claiming Don. Evil deeds surely have its day of recompense.

“Don Jazzy” nko?
Re: Wife Of Don Wanny, The Cultist And Kidnapper (Photos) by narorose(f): 8:10pm On Jan 08, 2018
No peace for the wicked
Re: Wife Of Don Wanny, The Cultist And Kidnapper (Photos) by afbstrategies: 8:11pm On Jan 08, 2018
Only God and your good deeds will protect you in the end. Rely on something else and perish smiley

1 Like

Re: Wife Of Don Wanny, The Cultist And Kidnapper (Photos) by obonujoker(m): 8:11pm On Jan 08, 2018
Awon ti Pablo Escobar
Re: Wife Of Don Wanny, The Cultist And Kidnapper (Photos) by Harrynight(m): 8:12pm On Jan 08, 2018
Ugly bad guys always married pretty women
Re: Wife Of Don Wanny, The Cultist And Kidnapper (Photos) by crackhouse(m): 8:12pm On Jan 08, 2018
She should be arrested as well. She's a partner in crime.
Re: Wife Of Don Wanny, The Cultist And Kidnapper (Photos) by marwanafrica: 8:12pm On Jan 08, 2018
Ezionye:
So unfortunate

It beats me how wicked people who heartlessly kill and maim have soft spots or loved ones

Can't they just put themselves in their victims shoes?
thats life for you, people are willing to do anything just to empress the crowd whom they think is after Noticing their progress in life.
Re: Wife Of Don Wanny, The Cultist And Kidnapper (Photos) by joystickextend1(m): 8:13pm On Jan 08, 2018
to bad
Re: Wife Of Don Wanny, The Cultist And Kidnapper (Photos) by AHCB: 8:14pm On Jan 08, 2018
Don Waney is dead, the irony is his wife will get his cash, probably spend it on another man while the don will rot in Hell. What a world.

2 Likes

Re: Wife Of Don Wanny, The Cultist And Kidnapper (Photos) by caseclosed147(m): 8:14pm On Jan 08, 2018
Gold digger

1 Like

Re: Wife Of Don Wanny, The Cultist And Kidnapper (Photos) by bughead: 8:16pm On Jan 08, 2018
Groovenaija360:
After the Death of Rivers Notorious Cultist/Kidnapper Don Wanny, Photos Of His Beautiful Wife has surfaced online.

What a beautiful wife he has indeed.

>> https://groovenaija360.com.ng/see-beautiful-lovely-wife-rivers-notorious-cultist-don-wanny-photos/
someone should marry this foolish woman undecided
Re: Wife Of Don Wanny, The Cultist And Kidnapper (Photos) by maasoap(m): 8:16pm On Jan 08, 2018
sodiqapril:
don't even know what to say.... but I'm sure she will either settle down with her late husband's wealth or marry another rich man.women, God already gave them a natural source of living.
Only the ones that they won't discover.
Re: Wife Of Don Wanny, The Cultist And Kidnapper (Photos) by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jan 08, 2018
shegzan:
Ok, she's ok!!

Hopefully the Army dispatched her since she ate from the poisoned fruit too.

No mercy, none. Kill them all and let god sort them out later.
Re: Wife Of Don Wanny, The Cultist And Kidnapper (Photos) by Coldfeets: 8:19pm On Jan 08, 2018
Beautiful indeed!

As far as I am concerned, the beautiful ones are not yet born.

1 Like

Re: Wife Of Don Wanny, The Cultist And Kidnapper (Photos) by JONNYSPUTE(m): 8:20pm On Jan 08, 2018
buragidi:
[Aquote author=JONNYSPUTE post=64006248]. Pls don't generalize. Not all Dons are evil. Eg Don Jazzy Even Don Simon is cool. Lol.
. .Hahahahah. Thats it bro
Re: Wife Of Don Wanny, The Cultist And Kidnapper (Photos) by ruffDiamond: 8:21pm On Jan 08, 2018
just like Evan's?

now she will be shedding crocodile tears ,claiming she didn't know Don was a cultist and serial killer

all she wants is good time and money!!naija gals!!!

Olosho mentality is their middle name!!

dem go marry Judas iscariokwu if he to be alive today with his 30 bloody silver coins

Jesus can go Bleep himself!
chaii!

I just weak

1 Like

Re: Wife Of Don Wanny, The Cultist And Kidnapper (Photos) by AFONJAPIG(m): 8:23pm On Jan 08, 2018
what illiteracy caused... this guys has enough opportunity to start a new better life... at least for the sake of the his woman and his children, rather he choose the hard way... Rest In Piss

2 Likes

Re: Wife Of Don Wanny, The Cultist And Kidnapper (Photos) by bigpicture001: 8:23pm On Jan 08, 2018
things I find difficult to understand abt don wanna es death.....1). he was accused of being the mastermind of the jan1 massacre. for me, donwannies modus operation does not include killing for fun of it..he either kills to get money (kidnap). or kills to control influence (politics). but I doubt he will just go senseless nd kill like a fool...well na them sabi

2 Likes

Re: Wife Of Don Wanny, The Cultist And Kidnapper (Photos) by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jan 08, 2018
chai dis young lady is now a widow
Re: Wife Of Don Wanny, The Cultist And Kidnapper (Photos) by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jan 08, 2018
ruffDiamond:
just like Evan's?

now she will be shedding crocodile tears ,claiming she didn't know Don was a cultist and serial killer

all she wants is good time and money!!naija gals!!!

Olosho mentality is their middle name!!

dem go marry Judas iscariokwu if he to be alive today with his 30 bloody silver coins

Jesus can go Bleep himself!
chaii!

I just weak

She might also have been cowed to stay. Most men like him will threaten the wife to stay, even if she wants to leave. Please don't judge without hearing her own story.
Re: Wife Of Don Wanny, The Cultist And Kidnapper (Photos) by Otii4god: 8:26pm On Jan 08, 2018
eddieguru:
so he was fated to die like this
ingilis. Which one b he was fated to die like dis? Wetin person no go hear embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Meet Nigerian Yahoo Boy Who Makes N100M Every 6 Months (photo) / 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport / Cult Leader, Jboy, Killed In Cross River (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.