Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,800 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

Wife Of Don Wanny, The Cultist And Kidnapper (Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Wife Of Don Wanny, The Cultist And Kidnapper (Photos) (125079 Views)

AbdulAzeez Ibrahim: Ogun Police Arrest Suspected Serial Rapist And Kidnapper / Pictures Of Don Wanny, His Wife And Children / The Arrest Of Don Waney's Mother Was Why We Killed Worshippers In Omoku– Okotubo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Of Don Wanny, The Cultist And Kidnapper (Photos) by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jan 08, 2018
vivalavida:

Story
I used to rule the world
Seasons rise when I gave the world
Now in the morning I sleep alone
I used to roll the dice
Feel the fear in my enemy's eye

I hear Jerusalem Bells are ringing !!!
#VIVALAVIDA
Re: Wife Of Don Wanny, The Cultist And Kidnapper (Photos) by Witnes: 9:50pm On Jan 08, 2018
This is d second time we are seeing this pix claiming don wany is killed. Hope this man is not another shakau. Killed and resurfaced.
Re: Wife Of Don Wanny, The Cultist And Kidnapper (Photos) by robosky02(m): 9:52pm On Jan 08, 2018
ok
Re: Wife Of Don Wanny, The Cultist And Kidnapper (Photos) by dustmalik: 9:53pm On Jan 08, 2018
lastchild:
I have a question to ask, what type of cultism are we talking about here, school fraternity or money rituals or disturbing the peace cult

And in which way did they cause havoc to the society and what led to their killing

I asked this question since I discovered what Nigerian forces can do just to answer a name that they are working
If you really want to know, I suggest you travel down to Omoku, where I'm 100% sure you'll get plenty of answers to your questions.
Re: Wife Of Don Wanny, The Cultist And Kidnapper (Photos) by notoriousbabe: 9:54pm On Jan 08, 2018
I'm sure the wife is already morning him
Re: Wife Of Don Wanny, The Cultist And Kidnapper (Photos) by notoriousbabe: 9:57pm On Jan 08, 2018
He gave her his last fok few hours to the time he was killed
Re: Wife Of Don Wanny, The Cultist And Kidnapper (Photos) by AjiAmu(m): 9:58pm On Jan 08, 2018
JONNYSPUTE:
. Pls don't generalize. Not all Dons are evil. Eg Don Jazzy
Laugh don kill me 4 here...This made my day
Re: Wife Of Don Wanny, The Cultist And Kidnapper (Photos) by uvalued(m): 10:09pm On Jan 08, 2018
CaptainGOOD:
Hmm... what u sow u shall reap..issa simple maths!!
Love this

They tried to bury us but just like a seed we germinated!!!

1 Like

Re: Wife Of Don Wanny, The Cultist And Kidnapper (Photos) by lloyds(m): 10:20pm On Jan 08, 2018
How many times dem wan kill this guy. Nigeria police ehh.
Re: Wife Of Don Wanny, The Cultist And Kidnapper (Photos) by ruffDiamond: 10:20pm On Jan 08, 2018
kmcutez:

She might also have been cowed to stay. Most men like him will threaten the wife to stay, even if she wants to leave. Please don't judge without hearing her own story.
cowed

was she chained down ,fyccked her and bore a kid by the cold blooded muderer

what about seeking for help from anyone? friend?relatives ?authority?elders? abi she no get family

cowed?...gal behave
Re: Wife Of Don Wanny, The Cultist And Kidnapper (Photos) by Paaloma123: 10:38pm On Jan 08, 2018
The end
Re: Wife Of Don Wanny, The Cultist And Kidnapper (Photos) by Antoeni(m): 10:48pm On Jan 08, 2018
Don Wani may be dead, but the same system that produced him is producing more potential crime lords and murderers.
Re: Wife Of Don Wanny, The Cultist And Kidnapper (Photos) by Heartbender: 10:53pm On Jan 08, 2018
Who is the next cultist to stride her? Don Coleone? undecided
Re: Wife Of Don Wanny, The Cultist And Kidnapper (Photos) by CaptainGOOD: 11:23pm On Jan 08, 2018
uvalued:

Love this

Thanks bro
Re: Wife Of Don Wanny, The Cultist And Kidnapper (Photos) by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jan 08, 2018
lefulefu:
another rich guy go marry her
i pray she gets a better man
Re: Wife Of Don Wanny, The Cultist And Kidnapper (Photos) by emmyymartins(m): 11:47pm On Jan 08, 2018
She knew the kind of job her husband is doing...life is all about money
Re: Wife Of Don Wanny, The Cultist And Kidnapper (Photos) by ogbeniolola: 12:16am On Jan 09, 2018
Beauty and the beast.

1 Like

Re: Wife Of Don Wanny, The Cultist And Kidnapper (Photos) by goodnews777: 12:46am On Jan 09, 2018
A woman who has been dinning with the devil must be evil too.
Re: Wife Of Don Wanny, The Cultist And Kidnapper (Photos) by chizzydemperor(m): 1:50am On Jan 09, 2018
Hmmmn very pathetic... Just wandering maybe she knew d kind of man he was before she got married to him....he WO kills by d sword shall die by the sword
Re: Wife Of Don Wanny, The Cultist And Kidnapper (Photos) by gentleedu(m): 2:05am On Jan 09, 2018
bigpicture001:
things I find difficult to understand abt don wanna es death.....1). he was accused of being the mastermind of the jan1 massacre. for me, donwannies modus operation does not include killing for fun of it..he either kills to get money (kidnap). or kills to control influence (politics). but I doubt he will just go senseless nd kill like a fool...well na them sabi
same thing has been going through my mind.
Re: Wife Of Don Wanny, The Cultist And Kidnapper (Photos) by olasaad(f): 5:21am On Jan 09, 2018
Fideo:

free from what?! Shey dey force into d marriage before? Coconut head u beta receive sense dis is 2018

Yes it may be and also do you think one will be happy with this kind of guy. People like him is the type that will take gun to the in-laws house
Re: Wife Of Don Wanny, The Cultist And Kidnapper (Photos) by Nobody: 6:07am On Jan 09, 2018
Preetiex:
i pray she gets a better man
she might love bad boys cheesy..hence might just end up with a worse one.
Re: Wife Of Don Wanny, The Cultist And Kidnapper (Photos) by Revolva(m): 7:01am On Jan 09, 2018
If u tell d woman say her husband na cxriminal she no go believe...women can follow even monkey just because of money
Re: Wife Of Don Wanny, The Cultist And Kidnapper (Photos) by vivalavida(m): 7:22am On Jan 09, 2018
hardwerk:
I used to rule the world
Seasons rise when I gave the world
Now in the morning I sleep alone
I used to roll the dice
Feel the fear in my enemy's eye

I hear Jerusalem Bells are ringing !!!
#VIVALAVIDA

Coldplay.

I used to love their songs esp vivalavida

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wife Of Don Wanny, The Cultist And Kidnapper (Photos) by Pylony(m): 7:27am On Jan 09, 2018
This one is between AMALA vs ALBINO

i think he took to his evil side from the colour of his skin undecided
Re: Wife Of Don Wanny, The Cultist And Kidnapper (Photos) by JONNYSPUTE(m): 7:52am On Jan 09, 2018
AjiAmu:

Laugh don kill me 4 here...This made my day
. The guy just dey talk am like say anybody weey them call Don na evil person. I even forget Don simon and Don mein sef.
Re: Wife Of Don Wanny, The Cultist And Kidnapper (Photos) by Nobody: 7:59am On Jan 09, 2018
vivalavida:

Coldplay.

I used to love their songs esp vivalavida
Everyday I listen to vivaLAvida and paradise
Re: Wife Of Don Wanny, The Cultist And Kidnapper (Photos) by Shaev7(m): 8:06am On Jan 09, 2018
My question is what was he doing with Army before his death? Bodyguards or What?
Re: Wife Of Don Wanny, The Cultist And Kidnapper (Photos) by YoungDaNaval(m): 9:06am On Jan 09, 2018
Girls can marry anything for money
Re: Wife Of Don Wanny, The Cultist And Kidnapper (Photos) by Nobody: 11:01am On Jan 09, 2018
ruffDiamond:
cowed

was she chained down ,fyccked her and bore a kid by the cold blooded muderer

what about seeking for help from anyone? friend?relatives ?authority?elders? abi she no get family

cowed?...gal behave

Do you know how the mafia operates? What if the husband had threatened to kill the family members if she leaves. The police cannot help in this case, as most times they are often compromised.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Meet Nigerian Yahoo Boy Who Makes N100M Every 6 Months (photo) / 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport / Cult Leader, Jboy, Killed In Cross River (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.