Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,241 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

Wife Of Don Wanny, The Cultist And Kidnapper (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Wife Of Don Wanny, The Cultist And Kidnapper (Photos) (125072 Views)

AbdulAzeez Ibrahim: Ogun Police Arrest Suspected Serial Rapist And Kidnapper / Pictures Of Don Wanny, His Wife And Children / The Arrest Of Don Waney's Mother Was Why We Killed Worshippers In Omoku– Okotubo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Of Don Wanny, The Cultist And Kidnapper (Photos) by Crixina(f): 8:27pm On Jan 08, 2018
Which brings me back to the question
Where the hell is Evans?
Re: Wife Of Don Wanny, The Cultist And Kidnapper (Photos) by africanusvu(m): 8:28pm On Jan 08, 2018
OP.u need a lesson on how a beautiful woman actually lookalike
Re: Wife Of Don Wanny, The Cultist And Kidnapper (Photos) by Amadaz(m): 8:31pm On Jan 08, 2018
Women sef... Very evil creatures
Re: Wife Of Don Wanny, The Cultist And Kidnapper (Photos) by stblessing(f): 8:32pm On Jan 08, 2018
How did he wind up with such a pretty girl? Why is it that its usually bad people that end up with good things

1 Like

Re: Wife Of Don Wanny, The Cultist And Kidnapper (Photos) by ugbede69(m): 8:32pm On Jan 08, 2018
Blackfire:
Any hero or villian that chooses his own for wickedness... will be rejected by maggots under the ground

who dey reject food for buhari government
Re: Wife Of Don Wanny, The Cultist And Kidnapper (Photos) by lastchild: 8:35pm On Jan 08, 2018
I have a question to ask, what type of cultism are we talking about here, school fraternity or money rituals or disturbing the peace cult

And in which way did they cause havoc to the society and what led to their killing

I asked this question since I discovered what Nigerian forces can do just to answer a name that they are working
Re: Wife Of Don Wanny, The Cultist And Kidnapper (Photos) by Kobicove(m): 8:41pm On Jan 08, 2018
So she has become a widow at this young age... undecided
Re: Wife Of Don Wanny, The Cultist And Kidnapper (Photos) by Fourwinds: 8:43pm On Jan 08, 2018
olasaad:
Now she's finally free
to fvck another diick right
Re: Wife Of Don Wanny, The Cultist And Kidnapper (Photos) by alklas(m): 8:49pm On Jan 08, 2018
And so what
Re: Wife Of Don Wanny, The Cultist And Kidnapper (Photos) by Ryabcool(m): 8:50pm On Jan 08, 2018
Ezionye:
So unfortunate

It beats me how wicked people who heartlessly kill and maim have soft spots or loved ones

Can't they just put themselves in their victims shoes?
the first sentence of your siggy has earned my follow
Re: Wife Of Don Wanny, The Cultist And Kidnapper (Photos) by terrezo2002(m): 8:52pm On Jan 08, 2018
Snow02:
everybody dies so what the heck cool
Would you like to die like a criminal?
Re: Wife Of Don Wanny, The Cultist And Kidnapper (Photos) by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jan 08, 2018
She will move on with her life.
Re: Wife Of Don Wanny, The Cultist And Kidnapper (Photos) by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jan 08, 2018
okay. smiley
Re: Wife Of Don Wanny, The Cultist And Kidnapper (Photos) by DivneFavour(m): 8:59pm On Jan 08, 2018
Was it not this same Don Demon Waney that was killed about two months ago?
Re: Wife Of Don Wanny, The Cultist And Kidnapper (Photos) by EmmaLege: 9:02pm On Jan 08, 2018
na bullet open him head lyk dat shocked
Re: Wife Of Don Wanny, The Cultist And Kidnapper (Photos) by Fideo(m): 9:02pm On Jan 08, 2018
olasaad:
Now she's finally free

free from what?! Shey dey force into d marriage before? Coconut head u beta receive sense dis is 2018

1 Like

Re: Wife Of Don Wanny, The Cultist And Kidnapper (Photos) by DonFreshmoney(m): 9:08pm On Jan 08, 2018
terrezo2002:
lesson for everyone claiming Don. Evil deeds surely have its day of recompense.

Respect yourself. Not every Don is a criminal. I certainly am not one.
Re: Wife Of Don Wanny, The Cultist And Kidnapper (Photos) by Charly68: 9:13pm On Jan 08, 2018
I think they once told us he was killed few months ago but later said he escaped.. So the invincible criminal has finally met his waterloo. .Police might have been playing game with him,trust the Khaki boys won't give a damn once their commander has given them an order . .Good radiance to bad rubbish ..unfortunately his idols couldn't save him from military bullets

1 Like

Re: Wife Of Don Wanny, The Cultist And Kidnapper (Photos) by whysquare4real(m): 9:15pm On Jan 08, 2018
Ezionye:
So unfortunate

It beats me how wicked people who heartlessly kill and maim have soft spots or loved ones

Can't they just put themselves in their victims shoes?
I feel the same way too
Re: Wife Of Don Wanny, The Cultist And Kidnapper (Photos) by Paradigme777: 9:19pm On Jan 08, 2018
[quote author=JONNYSPUTE post=64006248]. Pls don't generalize. Not all Dons are evil. Eg Don Jazzy[/quotep]
Don Moen also
Re: Wife Of Don Wanny, The Cultist And Kidnapper (Photos) by smith666999(m): 9:21pm On Jan 08, 2018
wats her name
Re: Wife Of Don Wanny, The Cultist And Kidnapper (Photos) by Bester44(m): 9:31pm On Jan 08, 2018
stblessing:
How did he wind up with such a pretty girl? Why is it that its usually bad people that end up with good things

What is good in a gold-digger?
Re: Wife Of Don Wanny, The Cultist And Kidnapper (Photos) by highchief1: 9:31pm On Jan 08, 2018
Groovenaija360:
After the Death of Rivers Notorious Cultist/Kidnapper Don Wanny, Photos Of His Beautiful Wife has surfaced online.

What a beautiful wife he has indeed.

>> https://groovenaija360.com.ng/see-beautiful-lovely-wife-rivers-notorious-cultist-don-wanny-photos/
shes not beautiful
Re: Wife Of Don Wanny, The Cultist And Kidnapper (Photos) by GoodGovernance: 9:33pm On Jan 08, 2018
Groovenaija360:
HOW ARMY KILLED DISPLAYED THE DEAD BODY OF NOTORIOUS DON WANNY

WATCH VIDEO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LUzb-kI0riA
Re: Wife Of Don Wanny, The Cultist And Kidnapper (Photos) by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jan 08, 2018
Women love dating bad boys.don't know weather i should say rest in peace or in pieces.
Re: Wife Of Don Wanny, The Cultist And Kidnapper (Photos) by highchief1: 9:33pm On Jan 08, 2018
Groovenaija360:
After the Death of Rivers Notorious Cultist/Kidnapper Don Wanny, Photos Of His Beautiful Wife has surfaced online.

>> https://groovenaija360.com.ng/see-beautiful-lovely-wife-rivers-notorious-cultist-don-wanny-photos/
men must learn before December one jeu man go dey bombard her puci..
Re: Wife Of Don Wanny, The Cultist And Kidnapper (Photos) by JONNYSPUTE(m): 9:34pm On Jan 08, 2018
[quote author=Paradigme777 post=64016801][/quote]. I dey tells you.lol
Re: Wife Of Don Wanny, The Cultist And Kidnapper (Photos) by Tecno66: 9:36pm On Jan 08, 2018
Groovenaija360:

As a former militant, he was obviously a general. So he was General what?
Re: Wife Of Don Wanny, The Cultist And Kidnapper (Photos) by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jan 08, 2018
Preetiex:
chai dis young lady is now a widow
another rich guy go marry her
Re: Wife Of Don Wanny, The Cultist And Kidnapper (Photos) by Tecno66: 9:41pm On Jan 08, 2018
Groovenaija360:

Make up things. Any woman wey put make up must fine unless she no sabi blend am.
Re: Wife Of Don Wanny, The Cultist And Kidnapper (Photos) by wtfcoded: 9:43pm On Jan 08, 2018
She's beautiful but I can see the evil in her eyes
Re: Wife Of Don Wanny, The Cultist And Kidnapper (Photos) by sinkhole: 9:46pm On Jan 08, 2018
jboy73:
See the sweet toto this my mentor the eat.
Kai.
Sai baba
Your mentor?
I hope you watched the video of how his body becomes a rag?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Meet Nigerian Yahoo Boy Who Makes N100M Every 6 Months (photo) / 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport / Cult Leader, Jboy, Killed In Cross River (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.