Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,229 members, 7,842,639 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

Update On Aso Rock Response To Killings In Benue State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update On Aso Rock Response To Killings In Benue State (871 Views)

2019 Election: APC Speaks On Aso Rock Cabal Hijacking Buhari’s Campaign / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos / Rats Ate My Office, Says Absent Leader - South African Newspaper On Aso Rock Rat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Update On Aso Rock Response To Killings In Benue State by presidency: 11:12am On Jan 08, 2018
Update on Aso Rock response to killings in Benue State:

-President Muhammadu Buhari met with Inspector-General of the Nigerian Police Force yesterday

-IGP has deployed DIG Police Operations to Benue to supervise implementation of new security strategies to end attacks

-8 suspected herdsmen arrested and being prosecuted.

-In addition, the IGP has deployed Police Aerial Surveillance Helicopters, Police Mobile Force; Police Special Forces, Counter Terrorism Unit (CTU), Special Police Joint Intelligence and Investigation Teams to support conventional Police Personnel on the ground.

1 Share

Re: Update On Aso Rock Response To Killings In Benue State by Nobody: 11:13am On Jan 08, 2018
communal clash:IGP
Re: Update On Aso Rock Response To Killings In Benue State by Nobody: 11:13am On Jan 08, 2018
And the DIG will sing the usual rhetorics.."The perpatrators would be brought to book".. and it ends there just before another set would be killed.

Burutai would never see reason to set up "Operation Malu run"..
Re: Update On Aso Rock Response To Killings In Benue State by fergie001: 11:19am On Jan 08, 2018
Nnamdi Kanu threatened the state,you went for his jugular,
Giving us a throwback of RAMBO'S FIRST BLOOD in his house with the full force of the Military apparatchik.

Gani Adams faltered,
OBJ went for the jugular

Miyeti-Allah threatened not once or twice,their leaders who threatened to make a state ungovernable,still walk freely and are revered/feared and worshipped to the extent of a sitting Gov crying that he is helpless.

What does the President and his Randy IG do?
Send helicopters for surveillance on the landscape of Benue, are they acting Nat Geo Wild?
What they are looking for now is arrest some 'cobblers' and those that buy 'iron-condemn' and force them to claim they have been responsible for all the attacks since 1997.

Nothing will come out of it,Nigerians know......but God will Punish all those who keep silent or support this genocide,Amen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Update On Aso Rock Response To Killings In Benue State by sarrki(m): 11:21am On Jan 08, 2018
Pmb thank you for listening to the voice of reasoning

Thank you sire
Re: Update On Aso Rock Response To Killings In Benue State by LionDeLeo: 11:24am On Jan 08, 2018
sarrki:

Thank you sire
God bless you my compatriot.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Update On Aso Rock Response To Killings In Benue State by Vicboi1(m): 11:25am On Jan 08, 2018
Honestly the administration doesn't have a path they do more of talking than action why can't they send the military there to end this one and for all, they sent the military to killing group of agitators who didn't kill anyone but they can't send the same military to end this terror which has claimed many lives

I wonder how the supporters of this administration sleep knowing fully well that the president they are supporting is absolutely clueless

1 Like

Re: Update On Aso Rock Response To Killings In Benue State by sarrki(m): 11:25am On Jan 08, 2018
LionDeLeo:

God bless you my compatriot.

N you too sire
Re: Update On Aso Rock Response To Killings In Benue State by sarrki(m): 11:27am On Jan 08, 2018
Vicboi1:
Buhari

Wetin him do you ?

You should be calling PDP and Gej

That left the country in mess

1 Like

Re: Update On Aso Rock Response To Killings In Benue State by Vicboi1(m): 11:32am On Jan 08, 2018
sarrki:

Wetin him do you ?
When would you grow up after 2 years you are still pointing hands to PDP

1 Like

Re: Update On Aso Rock Response To Killings In Benue State by unohbethel(m): 11:34am On Jan 08, 2018
sarrki:

Thank you sire
zombie

1 Like

Re: Update On Aso Rock Response To Killings In Benue State by Preshy561(f): 11:34am On Jan 08, 2018
sarrki:

Wetin him do you ?
I think you are liondeleo..

quoting and liking your post..shame

1 Like

Re: Update On Aso Rock Response To Killings In Benue State by sarrki(m): 11:35am On Jan 08, 2018
Vicboi1:

When would you grow up after 2 years you are still pointing hands to PDP

PDP mess will take almost 6 decades to clean

The are disaster i
Re: Update On Aso Rock Response To Killings In Benue State by sarrki(m): 11:36am On Jan 08, 2018
Preshy561:

Another emergency , new recruit online PDP online E rats at work

No more free money again
Re: Update On Aso Rock Response To Killings In Benue State by dukie25: 11:36am On Jan 08, 2018
Why is it so difficult to declare Miyetti Allah a terrorist organisation?

*Modified*
Forgot Buhari is lifetime patron and the main donor to Miyetti Allah terrorist organization.
Re: Update On Aso Rock Response To Killings In Benue State by sarrki(m): 11:36am On Jan 08, 2018
unohbethel:
zombie

E pepper am
Re: Update On Aso Rock Response To Killings In Benue State by sarrki(m): 11:37am On Jan 08, 2018
dukie25:
Ok

More than ok
Re: Update On Aso Rock Response To Killings In Benue State by LionDeLeo: 11:38am On Jan 08, 2018
Preshy561:

The way these things reason eh.

On their own, they will just assume one moniker is same as another and they will be very serious about it.

Only shuku ala kulikuli knows the number of monikers wey these things don attach to me. grin grin

Re: Update On Aso Rock Response To Killings In Benue State by Preshy561(f): 11:39am On Jan 08, 2018
sarrki:

Another emergency , new recruit online PDP online E rats at work
No more free money again
you can't even deny it. .
Re: Update On Aso Rock Response To Killings In Benue State by Nobody: 11:40am On Jan 08, 2018
Looooll. .who is the presidency? ??on the other hand those behind should be arrested and punished..I don't know how to describe the graphic pictures I saw,the cows they value are not even killed that way..not to talk of the pregnant woman that was killed...open grazing should also be banned once and for all..without banning it this killings will not stop..the president should have the political will to enforce this irrespective of the tribe..and it's expected that the minister of Agriculture should propose an alternative to open grazing or have a framework for that now. .
Re: Update On Aso Rock Response To Killings In Benue State by sarrki(m): 11:43am On Jan 08, 2018
Preshy561:

you can't even deny it. .

Keep quiet young guy
Re: Update On Aso Rock Response To Killings In Benue State by zendy: 11:51am On Jan 08, 2018
Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB peacefully agitated, never killed anyone or took up arms. They sent the Army after them and branded them terrorists

Fulani herdsmen slaghter everybody with AK47, they give them indigenous status.

Lol what a zoological Republic

(1) (Reply)

Why I Left Sunni Islam For Shia Islam In 1989: / Who The Tiv Man Of Benue Really Is / Who Is Fela Durotoye ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.