Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,084 members, 7,814,749 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

Military Hardware Deployment For Anambra Elections VS Benue Fulani Crisis - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Military Hardware Deployment For Anambra Elections VS Benue Fulani Crisis (1325 Views)

Party Agents Caught Paying For Votes In Anambra Elections(videos) / Winning Anambra Elections Will End Marginalization Of South-east - Oyegun / Willy Obiano Warns Nnamdi Kanu: Steer Clear Of Anambra Elections Or Risk Arrest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Military Hardware Deployment For Anambra Elections VS Benue Fulani Crisis by CorrectionFLuid: 11:43am On Jan 08, 2018
A Google search for military hardware deployment for Anambra gubernatorial elections VS the genocide going on in Benue returned the following results.

You be the judge.

Anambra elections :

1 Share

Re: Military Hardware Deployment For Anambra Elections VS Benue Fulani Crisis by CorrectionFLuid: 11:44am On Jan 08, 2018
Benue:

Re: Military Hardware Deployment For Anambra Elections VS Benue Fulani Crisis by CorrectionFLuid: 11:46am On Jan 08, 2018
Do your own search

Re: Military Hardware Deployment For Anambra Elections VS Benue Fulani Crisis by sarrki(m): 11:51am On Jan 08, 2018
Igbos are looking for every way to distabilize our country
Re: Military Hardware Deployment For Anambra Elections VS Benue Fulani Crisis by Nobody: 11:52am On Jan 08, 2018
Shady politrictians
Re: Military Hardware Deployment For Anambra Elections VS Benue Fulani Crisis by conductorh2: 11:53am On Jan 08, 2018
sarrki:
Igbos are looking for every way to distabilize our country zoo

3 Likes

Re: Military Hardware Deployment For Anambra Elections VS Benue Fulani Crisis by CorrectionFLuid: 11:54am On Jan 08, 2018
sarrki:

You need to be pitied.

2 Likes

Re: Military Hardware Deployment For Anambra Elections VS Benue Fulani Crisis by sarrki(m): 11:56am On Jan 08, 2018
CorrectionFLuid:

You need to be pitied.

Igbos are confirmed terrorist

1 Like

Re: Military Hardware Deployment For Anambra Elections VS Benue Fulani Crisis by CorrectionFLuid: 11:59am On Jan 08, 2018
sarrki:

Igbos are confirmed terrorist

Is it Igbos that are getting butchered in Benue?

2 Likes

Re: Military Hardware Deployment For Anambra Elections VS Benue Fulani Crisis by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jan 08, 2018
sarrki:
Seun can ban me for all I care but I must say the e-diot behind Sarrki moniker is an first grade e-diot.

And lemme remind you "no Kingdom will last forever that is not the Kingdom of God" your Northern foolishness will fall into the abbys just at the right time

4 Likes

Re: Military Hardware Deployment For Anambra Elections VS Benue Fulani Crisis by sarrki(m): 12:00pm On Jan 08, 2018
CorrectionFLuid:

Is it Igbos that are getting butchered in Benue?

Did Fulani herdsmen activities started this year?

Why making it political ?
Re: Military Hardware Deployment For Anambra Elections VS Benue Fulani Crisis by sarrki(m): 12:02pm On Jan 08, 2018
honjohnbright:

Seun can ban me for all I care but I must say the e-diot behind Sarrki moniker is an first grade e-diot.

And lemme remind you "no Kingdom will last forever that is not the Kingdom of God" your Northern foolishness will fall into the abbys just at the right time

He will not ban you

Let me reset your modular

Igbos are terrorist also they want Nigeria to fail

Igbos will not know peace in as much they want my country to fail
Re: Military Hardware Deployment For Anambra Elections VS Benue Fulani Crisis by sarrki(m): 12:03pm On Jan 08, 2018
Igbos will not know peace

They are terrorist

I am a patriot
Re: Military Hardware Deployment For Anambra Elections VS Benue Fulani Crisis by CorrectionFLuid: 12:04pm On Jan 08, 2018
sarrki:

So if it did not start this year, the government should not act on it with the same swiftness they used in acting against Ipob? Besides the massacre by Fulani in this current administration is on the high and that draws suspicion. Don't you think it's wise for the government to act in order to douse suspicion?

Please between you and Ipob who is more of an enemy of state?

4 Likes

Re: Military Hardware Deployment For Anambra Elections VS Benue Fulani Crisis by sarrki(m): 12:06pm On Jan 08, 2018
CorrectionFLuid:

So if it did not start this year, the government should not act on it with the same swiftness they used in acting against Ipob? Besides the massacre of Fulani in this current administration is on the high side and that draws suspicion. Don't you think it's wise for the government to act in order to douse suspicion?

Please between you and Ipob who is more of an enemy of state?

Baba have responded strongly this morning
Re: Military Hardware Deployment For Anambra Elections VS Benue Fulani Crisis by CorrectionFLuid: 12:07pm On Jan 08, 2018
The overall aim of this thread is to show everyone that the federal government can and will act if it wants to.

Remember that the military and paramilitary were deployed a month to the elections in Anambra.

Juxtapose it with the fact that the miyetti chieftains have threatened benueans long before this massacre. They are walking free. They have also taken responsibility for the massacre and given reasons for it. They still walk free.

Cc Mynd44 lalasticlala
Re: Military Hardware Deployment For Anambra Elections VS Benue Fulani Crisis by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jan 08, 2018
sarrki:

He will not ban you

Let me reset your modular

Igbos are terrorist also they want Nigeria to fail

Igbos will not know peace in as much they want my country to fail

A jungle is even more regulated than Nigeria.. no animal kills for sport except they are hngry. And if this is your standard and ideal country then I refuse to be in the same country with you and your likes

2 Likes

Re: Military Hardware Deployment For Anambra Elections VS Benue Fulani Crisis by sarrki(m): 12:11pm On Jan 08, 2018
beejaay:

your mum have really wasted her months of pregnancy carrying you....i pray that no mother shall suffer the pain of giving birth to your kind ever again......what a fool

I leave you to myndd44 to judge
Re: Military Hardware Deployment For Anambra Elections VS Benue Fulani Crisis by Jesusloveyou: 12:12pm On Jan 08, 2018
Op well so.
How can you compared idiotic pigs of Biafra as terrorist organization and criminal elements among herdsmen
Re: Military Hardware Deployment For Anambra Elections VS Benue Fulani Crisis by CorrectionFLuid: 12:20pm On Jan 08, 2018
honjohnbright:

A jungle is even more regulated than Nigeria.. no animal kills for sport except they are hngry. And if this is your standard and ideal country then I refuse to be in the same country with you and your likes

It's a pity that some Nigerians will defend Buhari at the expense of Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: Military Hardware Deployment For Anambra Elections VS Benue Fulani Crisis by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jan 08, 2018
sarrki:

It is political because your fellow Miyetti Allah Hore are so backward to understand they should ranch their cows rather than cause havoc on endless peace loving host communities.
You don't see people with cows walking cities and villages in Europe and the Americas. The sight is an eyesore in this dispensation.

It us Because your sultan promised revenge for his fellow Fulanis that were killed in Adamawa.
It is political because the government controlled by the North is showing support to their dastardly acts as their masters are in top political positions.

It very political because your same Buhari as a member once went as a high profile delegate to treat with some SW leaders when Fulanis Terrorists couldn't match up with SW agility

3 Likes

Re: Military Hardware Deployment For Anambra Elections VS Benue Fulani Crisis by sorry1(m): 1:59pm On Jan 08, 2018
sarrki:
by time you find out what you have done to yourself, it would've been too late for you and your unborn children.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Rant Of Uncircumcised Cradle Robbers Called Arewa Consultative Forum / Breaking: See Who Just Declared Interest For 2019 Presidential Race / Photos Of Saraki And Dino Melaye At Senate Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.