Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,731 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

Former DSS Boss Reveal Those Behind Benue Attack - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Former DSS Boss Reveal Those Behind Benue Attack (2675 Views)

Sack Service Chiefs Now, Former DSS Director Tells FG / Buhari Forecloses Former DSS Boss Daura’s Return / PDP Calls On Buhari To Reveal Those Behind The Stealing Of $322m Abacha Loot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Former DSS Boss Reveal Those Behind Benue Attack by PapaBaby: 11:59am On Jan 08, 2018
A former Director of the Department of State Security Services, Mike Ejiofor has revealed those behind the recent Benue attack.

Mike Ejiofor speaking with Channels said that the Benue killers are fleeing Boko Haram members rather than herdsmen.

According to him, the kind of sophisticated weapons used by the attackers for the massacre created his suspicion that fleeing Boko Haram members are in control.

He said “I suspect very strongly too that these people are fleeing Boko Haram members who took to their heels when the military turned the heat in the northeast.

“The sophistication in which they operate, the arms they use calls to question what our intelligence services are doing.

“We should be able to identify these people. We should be able to know what they want because Miyetti Allah, the national body dissociated themselves from this.

“In Benue for instance, the Miyetti Allah said they cannot obey the law. And at the same time, they said Fulani people were not involved. It is a contradiction.

“The incessant killings Is a big challenge on the part of the government which needs prompt and rapid attention.”

http://dailypost.ng/2018/01/08/ex-dss-director-reveals-behind-benue-massacre/

1 Share

Re: Former DSS Boss Reveal Those Behind Benue Attack by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jan 08, 2018
You can not obey the law because the President is your kinsman's, OK and you want other citizens to obey the law, that man deserve to be question.

2 Likes

Re: Former DSS Boss Reveal Those Behind Benue Attack by dukie25: 12:02pm On Jan 08, 2018
Boko Haram and Fulani herdsmen are one and the same.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Former DSS Boss Reveal Those Behind Benue Attack by sarrki(m): 12:05pm On Jan 08, 2018
Azazi said it may his soul rest in peace

PDP is boko boiz

Igbos and Fulani herdsmen work hand in hand

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Former DSS Boss Reveal Those Behind Benue Attack by PapaBaby: 12:05pm On Jan 08, 2018
Buhari created the two and sold them as franchise.

3 Likes

Re: Former DSS Boss Reveal Those Behind Benue Attack by PapaBaby: 12:07pm On Jan 08, 2018
[s]
sarrki:

PDP is boko boiz

[/s]
You no longer make any sense.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Former DSS Boss Reveal Those Behind Benue Attack by sarrki(m): 12:07pm On Jan 08, 2018
PapaBaby:
Buhari created the two and sold them as franchise.

PDP and Goodluck did

We saw it in Onelga local government

1 Like

Re: Former DSS Boss Reveal Those Behind Benue Attack by sarrki(m): 12:08pm On Jan 08, 2018
PapaBaby:
[s][/s]

I can never support terrorist group

Igbos, Fulani herdsmen and boko boiz

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Former DSS Boss Reveal Those Behind Benue Attack by LionDeLeo: 12:11pm On Jan 08, 2018
sarrki:

PDP is boko boiz

Very correct my compatriot.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Former DSS Boss Reveal Those Behind Benue Attack by PapaBaby: 12:11pm On Jan 08, 2018
sarrki:

I can never support terrorist group

Igbos, Fulani herdsmen and boko boiz
But you used to support bokoharam when Jonathan was president.

13 Likes

Re: Former DSS Boss Reveal Those Behind Benue Attack by Flyingngel(m): 12:12pm On Jan 08, 2018
So what shld we do? React as usual; abeg tell Our Clueless President that we are tired of reacting.

1 Like

Re: Former DSS Boss Reveal Those Behind Benue Attack by sarrki(m): 12:12pm On Jan 08, 2018
LionDeLeo:

Very correct my compatriot.

Thank you boss

We with not allow them to frustrate Mr president

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Former DSS Boss Reveal Those Behind Benue Attack by sarrki(m): 12:12pm On Jan 08, 2018
PapaBaby:

But you used to support bokoharam when Jonathan was president.

Shut up

Show me where or I call myndd44 to you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Former DSS Boss Reveal Those Behind Benue Attack by dukie25: 12:13pm On Jan 08, 2018
PapaBaby:
[s][/s]
When did sarrki ever made sense?

8 Likes

Re: Former DSS Boss Reveal Those Behind Benue Attack by funlord(m): 12:13pm On Jan 08, 2018
No wonder you are now a "former agent"!
Re: Former DSS Boss Reveal Those Behind Benue Attack by qualityovenbake(m): 12:14pm On Jan 08, 2018
What Nigerians and most especially the people of Benue State want is for the perpetrators of this genocide to be brought to book and punished, not this wild goose chase. If the former DSS chief is not sure of the perpetrators, he should remain silent.

1 Like

Re: Former DSS Boss Reveal Those Behind Benue Attack by sarrki(m): 12:14pm On Jan 08, 2018
dukie25:

When did sarrki ever made sense?

I will respect you as a old wailer to reset your module

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Former DSS Boss Reveal Those Behind Benue Attack by PapaBaby: 12:17pm On Jan 08, 2018
sarrki:

Shut up

Show me where or I call myndd44 to you
I can't show you where because you swooped your old moniker for a new one when you got the BMC job.

6 Likes

Re: Former DSS Boss Reveal Those Behind Benue Attack by SalamRushdie: 12:32pm On Jan 08, 2018
So you mean to tell me this shallow man was once a director in the DSS ? So his premise for thinking herdsmen are fleeing boko haram members is because of the weapons they carry ? How shallow , oga you should that its no secret that fulanis have a standing well armed army which every clan contributes members toward and its no secret they are one of proliferated groups in Africa when it comes to illegal small arms .

2 Likes

Re: Former DSS Boss Reveal Those Behind Benue Attack by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jan 08, 2018
You have raised the most likely lead yourself
“In Benue for instance, the Miyetti Allah said they cannot obey the law. And at the same time, they said Fulani people were not involved. It is a contradiction.

A little critical thinking reveals why Occam's Razor is applicable in this case.
Re: Former DSS Boss Reveal Those Behind Benue Attack by dannytoe(m): 12:37pm On Jan 08, 2018
We know the fulani hersdmen killings, is an attempt by buhari and his northern kinmens, to dominate southern territories and claim their lands by installing northern jihadist.

1 Like

Re: Former DSS Boss Reveal Those Behind Benue Attack by sarrki(m): 12:40pm On Jan 08, 2018
PapaBaby:

I can't show you where because you swooped your old moniker for a new one when you got the BMC job.

Imagine wailers and propaganda
Re: Former DSS Boss Reveal Those Behind Benue Attack by Okezedan(m): 1:15pm On Jan 08, 2018
sarrki:

PDP is boko boiz

you don old oh. They comment like small pikin...

2 Likes

Re: Former DSS Boss Reveal Those Behind Benue Attack by limeta(f): 1:52pm On Jan 08, 2018
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/02/how-fulani-gunmen-kidnapped-dss-director-threatened-to-aaste-his-life-over-ransom/

Fed 15 2017

Asked if during the the time the gunmen were shooting sporadically, the police and other security agencies could not have come to their aid,
Ejiofo said , THe type of weapons the gunmen were carrying are so sophisticated that the police
Cannot fight them in the bush
The marksmanship of this people shows they are prolicient

1 Like

Re: Former DSS Boss Reveal Those Behind Benue Attack by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jan 08, 2018
First of all I would like to point out to Op that there is no iota of a "REVELATION" in this mini-epistle. I expected names;I got none. The former DSS supremo was merely speculating or making what I would like to dub wild guess-work. No one,I repeat at the risk of sounding like a broken tape,can wash the hands of the herdsmen turned terrorists of these dastardly actions taking place in Benue or in any other sector or flashpoint. The truth is,even if the herdsmen are or were not culpable in some of these mayhems that have taken place in the MB in recent times,no one would take their word for it even if they held an international conference to deny their involvements in these recent massacres as their language and body languages have not helped them that much. Remember how they reacted after that anti-grazing law was signed by Ortom? These herdsmen-farmers rancour forms a healthy slice of Middle-Belt history and I believe these recent killings are a continuation of sorts. Hostilities are far from over.
Re: Former DSS Boss Reveal Those Behind Benue Attack by kocvalour(m): 3:14pm On Jan 08, 2018
sarrki:

Thank you boss
We with not allow them to frustrate Mr president
I pity your life

1 Like

Re: Former DSS Boss Reveal Those Behind Benue Attack by ANOWEDGREAT: 4:27pm On Jan 08, 2018
sarrki:

PDP is boko boiz

This sarki must be a very dumb fellow.

1 Like

Re: Former DSS Boss Reveal Those Behind Benue Attack by aolawale025: 4:54pm On Jan 08, 2018
We are just beating around the bush as usual. Whatever the identity of these killers, why can't they be contained?
Re: Former DSS Boss Reveal Those Behind Benue Attack by whirlwind7(m): 5:16pm On Jan 08, 2018
sarrki:

PDP is boko boiz

This is the "intelligent" specimen Buhari and APC retardz employed to defend them online.

What a shame.

2 Likes

Re: Former DSS Boss Reveal Those Behind Benue Attack by larryUG(m): 7:18pm On Jan 08, 2018
sarrki:

PDP is boko boiz

There comes a time when a man should learn to talk or not. Honestly when i read ur comments lately, i marvel at d level of stupidity in display.
#senseless

1 Like

Re: Former DSS Boss Reveal Those Behind Benue Attack by Nutase: 8:38pm On Jan 08, 2018
This man again?

(1) (Reply)

The NTA-nisation Of Channels TV / Ugwuanyi Reiterates Commitment To Workers’ Welfare / Nigeria Army Received First Batch Of Tanks From China

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.